Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, sister sweets. My Night Eyes is the milder version of that product. I am going to go very slowly around my eyes.
Last night, I stuck a sterilized needle in an acne scar on my chin. I thin massaged Night Eyes into the scar. I wonder how often I should do that. Question

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Mars - there is a poster (Maxx) on Skinbiology's forum who is doing similar things with great results. He's done all the experimenting for you Laughing . I would check that forum and even ask some questions if you feel comfortable. Maxx is a wealth of information at what you can do with needling and copper peptides. He also rolls, and uses various types of AHA, salicylic and is very comprehensive in the help he gives and in what he knows. He has a healthcare background which provides some good insights as well.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
I'll check it out. Thank you very much. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Great thread, but my head is spinning a bit! Smile

Thinking about ordering the Super GHK Copper Cream, the SS cream, and the TTT (with night eyes as a sample).

I'm pretty sure the Night Eyes and the GHK Copper cream are green in color.
How about the SS cream and the TTT? Are they tinted greenish blue too? I tried CP's years ago, but couldn't get into the groove and keep it up. So I want to try again.

But I'm curious for those that use in the am - can you put makeup on over these products? I just remember feeling so green/blue when I tried CP's in the past... and I'm trying to figure out if I will be able to incorporate successfully this time AND will makeup 'play nicely' with these products..

Thanks so much!!
Amy
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
None of the CPs have any added 'tints' to them - the color is the natural one of the ingredients in them.

GHK and Night Eyes are similiar in color - a very pale bluish green. GHK is paler than the Night Eyes. Skin Signals Cream is a darker color - a Carribean blue almost(w/a hint of green).

I've used mine in the morning and never have any problems applying makeup over the CPs. The ones you've asked about rub right in and the color disappears. SC2X does tend to leave a little dark residue behind and might be best used at night because of that. The serums don't show up at all, and using them might be a good alternative if you're concerned about the colors of the creams.

One final note, as the strength of the CPs goes up, the darker the product gets.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you. I didn't mean to say they were purposely tinted their colors. I just remember one of the cream samples (supercop) being darker like you said.
So I was wondering how they work for everyone in am before makeup. So thanks much for the reply!
I want to stick with it this time after reading so many positive results.

I am particularly hoping for some help around the eyes. And will have to practice patience! Smile
I'm one of those "more is better" sometimes.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
I've been combining night eyes with an oil product I got from Shea Terra Organics - a lovely product I use called Nourishment Oil. It is a combo of all great stuff. I use it all over my face two nights a week and combine with the night eyes everytime I use it. It is magnificent.

Just noticed all the prices have gone up.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
Which prices have gone up? STO or SB?
Thanks!!
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:17 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Just noticed all the prices have gone up.

didn't know that sis

I did notice that SB didn't raise the price on everything and what they did raise prices on only went up a $1 and only on the bigger sizes (I've kept a price sheet on their products, so easy for me to check).

This might make it easier to qualify for the free bonuses now! (use to be a dollar short before)

Quote:
I've been combining night eyes with an oil product I got from Shea Terra Organics - a lovely product I use called Nourishment Oil. It is a combo of all great stuff. I use it all over my face two nights a week and combine with the night eyes everytime I use it. It is magnificent.

good to hear. are you using night eyes all over your face too? it's a nice cream

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Sistersweets - so glad to hear you like the night eyes! Do I really need to start out with the premier before the regular?
I'm checking out that nourishment oil from STO that you mentioned. It sounds great and I am quite dry except for for some pesky chin breakouts recently (worse now in my 40's than when I was a teen!)

May I ask, if you use the night eyes only twice a week (and all over?), what is your regimen the rest of week? Hope that's not too much to ask! Smile if it's earlier in this thread & I missed it, let me know.
Thanks again.
Amy
ahhnamission

Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:41 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
I have seen stoney's pics before (had forgotten) and she does look fantastic. Had NOT seen John's, and he does look very young with some good skin, too. He can definitely pass for someone 30 yrs old.

I wanted to thank everyone for contributing such great information to this thread. Because of it, I just ordered GHK and am so excited to begin using CP's. I feel like I'm being a Debbie Downer by admitting this but I'm having a really hard time believing that John is 51 years old, despite how much I want to believe that CP's cause major improvements in one's skin. Are those kinds of age reversal changes really possible after 8 years of use?
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
ahhnamission wrote:
foxe wrote:
I have seen stoney's pics before (had forgotten) and she does look fantastic. Had NOT seen John's, and he does look very young with some good skin, too. He can definitely pass for someone 30 yrs old.

I wanted to thank everyone for contributing such great information to this thread. Because of it, I just ordered GHK and am so excited to begin using CP's. I feel like I'm being a Debbie Downer by admitting this but I'm having a really hard time believing that John is 51 years old, despite how much I want to believe that CP's cause major improvements in one's skin. Are those kinds of age reversal changes really possible after 8 years of use?

I think John has one of those younger looking faces (babyface??) to start with, but if he thinks he's improved a lot, I'm all with him. I've had considerable improvements when I first started w/ CPs, too. Perhaps, with the 8 years of use, it's been more of a "holding back the clock" kind of thing.

Also, when I first started using CPs, I was carded 3X during the first year of use. I was close to 50 when that happened and people were saying I looked to be in my 30's. I actually think I looked terrible in my late 30's/early 40's (kids, lack of sleep, and little quality skin-care will do that to ya!), so I did do a 'reversal' when I started w/ CPs.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
ahhnamission - I love your name!! And a big Welcome to you!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for that positive story, Foxe. Definitely gives me a lot to look forward to! Very Happy
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Amyalex wrote:
Sistersweets - so glad to hear you like the night eyes! Do I really need to start out with the premier before the regular?
I'm checking out that nourishment oil from STO that you mentioned. It sounds great and I am quite dry except for for some pesky chin breakouts recently (worse now in my 40's than when I was a teen!)

May I ask, if you use the night eyes only twice a week (and all over?), what is your regimen the rest of week? Hope that's not too much to ask! Smile if it's earlier in this thread & I missed it, let me know.
Thanks again.

Amyalex, I would start with the Premier instead of regular Night eyes. I can only use the Premier 3x a week buffered with Emu oil first. My suggestion would be to use the GHK cream around the eyes and Premier night eyes a couple times a week to start. HTH
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi - I tend to use night eyes almost everynight (5 out of 7 I'd say). I also believe you can get by with just Night eyes (not needing to start with the sensitive one) if you combine with oil. This is working for me. I never used the one for sensitive skin.

I use the night nourishment oil (It's a beautiful product but please note it has a celery - vegetative type smell - I don't mind it) probably 2 x a week on my face AFTER I use CP's and let them soak in. I also combine it - just a drop or so with the night eyes and put on. It really handles wrinkles and soaks in well while still getting the benefit of CP's.

Foxe - I don't have a price sheet from before on the SK products.. I saw on DianaYvonne that they went up and I noticed it was $1.00 on several of the one's I use. Hey that's okay - everyone raises their prices.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
I sometimes use Karin Herzog's eye cream - mornings mostly. At night I use the CP/oil combo. I also have used at night a Juara eye cream I got as a free gift - again for something different adn to take a short break from CP use.
Some nights I use Super cp all over my face, let it soak in, put on an oil (marula, baobob or night nourishment oil) and then cover this whole thing with a Vitamin E and Rooibos cream I got at STO also. I just love it. Non-greasy for my oily tendencied skin.
At least every other night I use GHK cream and I often layer this cream over the skin signals serum after it soaks in. Again I use one of the oils over the whole mess!
Twice a week or so I put retin a on over the CP's.

Mornings I sometimes use CP's, sometimes Karin Herzog VK2. I love this stuff. It's been a staple of mine for a few years. I also like Juice Beauty antioxidant serum.

I use CP's on my neck, decolatage and body also. Everyday.... After bathing and drying off.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
ahhnamission wrote:
foxe wrote:

I wanted to thank everyone for contributing such great information to this thread. Because of it, I just ordered GHK and am so excited to begin using CP's. I feel like I'm being a Debbie Downer by admitting this but I'm having a really hard time believing that John is 51 years old, despite how much I want to believe that CP's cause major improvements in one's skin. Are

those kinds of age reversal changes really possible after 8 years of use?

haha...glad you said it before me... I find it hard to believe John is 51 too. However...let me say this...after using ss cream and ss serum for a month..(this is after using cp serum since October)...I can't believe how much better my skin looks. I feel like I wake up looking younger and younger. I really notice it when I look at my hands (since I see them more than my face) I've been using my skin signals cream in the a.m. and skin signals serum at night before I put on my retin a.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Has there always been a super cop 2x? I guess maybe this is what I should use for scar removal? This description is from EDS.

Skin Biology » Skin Biology Face Care

Skin Biology Super Cop 2x Extra Strength (56.7 g / 2 oz) $95.95 USD Convert
A concentrated version of our strongest skin remodeling system. Based on products tested in human studies at the University of California. Helps produce very strong skin remodeling and scar reduction but can be very irritating. Do not overuse. CAUTION! Super Cop Extra Strength is a very strong and potent cream, we recommend this product only for our clients who have used Super Cop previously with no irritation.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
Yes Frodo - It has been around a long while. At least 4 years - probably more. It is THE product for scar remodeling. A poster MAXX on skin biology is completely remodeling his face - acne and other scars with this and AHA's. He's got quite a lot of great methods put together. You can find his posts on the forum there. You could probably pm him on the site and he could direct you to some helpful posts.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Ok, Just had a wow moment!
I have been using Skin Signals Cream mainly on my lower face, neck and chest since December.

Kind of going through the motions as we all do - just doing applying our products and getting on with the day. But today I actually looked and felt at my neck...

WOW! WOW! It feels different, firmer. I mean really firmer. I am so excited! I did order NCN CP Accelerator (just two weeks ago) which does have DMAE/Matrixyl. But between that and the CPs something is working!

I thought I would share. Now if I can just get that blasted neck ring and forehead lines to go away I would be over the moon! I will have patience...

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:59 am      Reply with quote
I am using super CP serum for one week,first I used it diluted but realized I can handle undiluted and I am amazed that my blackheads on the nose ( I always had them) are going away!!!
WOW. No improvement on scars yet,it is too early.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo - what kind of scars are you trying to treat? Acne, surgical? Usually, with scar tissue, you need to break it down with a fairly strong form of exfoliation. Continual breaking down the scar and rebuilding w/ the CPs will give a clear, smooth surface. I can attest to that.

Do read up on the SB forum for ideas. Lots of recent posts from users w/ excellent results are very helpful.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
erg - that's awesome news!! Thanks for sharing. I think I've seen some renewal happening lately in those 2 trouble spots I've had for eons. They appear to be firming up quite a bit, where they had been very loose from the damage they had. The spots had already improved by losing the flakiness, redness, and sunsensitivity. These spots have been what has given me such an aged look too, since they're so loose. I plan on using a roller on them more often to break up the damaged skin and allow the CPs to penetrate better. (I HATE rolling, so it does not get done often)

IagainstI - another thanks! Great to hear you've had no issues w/ the 'uglies'. Not everyone does - but sometimes it's just better to be on the safe side.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:10 am      Reply with quote
erg wrote:
Ok, Just had a wow moment!
I have been using Skin Signals Cream mainly on my lower face, neck and chest since December.

Kind of going through the motions as we all do - just doing applying our products and getting on with the day. But today I actually looked and felt at my neck...

WOW! WOW! It feels different, firmer. I mean really firmer. I am so excited! I did order NCN CP Accelerator (just two weeks ago) which does have DMAE/Matrixyl. But between that and the CPs something is working!

I thought I would share. Now if I can just get that blasted neck ring and forehead lines to go away I would be over the moon! I will have patience...

Hi erg, that's great. Do you use the SS Cream everyday? Are you using hydroxy acids with it? I use the SS Cream and Super GHK Cream and I hope to have the same great results. Thank you for posting.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |