Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
:: Review :: Valmont Renewing Pack ~ A Must Have !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:50 am      Reply with quote
Dear moonstone, thank you very very much for sharing information. Laughing Save money,haha
Sabrinafr
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:33 am      Reply with quote
lily_lily wrote:
It's the one of my most favorite masks.I have some samples.I generally use this mask after staying up late.It can help my skin relax and give my skin an instant glow and smooth complexion.It's really nice product except for the price.

Same feeling as Lily. Visible effect especially when skin is dull and tired. I'm used to peeling off.
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
Sabrinafr wrote:
I'm used to peeling off.

Do you mean it helps with peeling skin? Thanks
yeeyaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:55 am      Reply with quote
maggieq wrote:
I am thinking about this one as well. But my friend told me this is only for the emergency, not for the long term skin care. Is she right?

Really?Who can answer this question ,thanks Rolling Eyes
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:51 am      Reply with quote
yeeyaw wrote:
maggieq wrote:
I am thinking about this one as well. But my friend told me this is only for the emergency, not for the long term skin care. Is she right?

Really?Who can answer this question ,thanks Rolling Eyes

It can be used as part of your everyday routine if you use it as a night cream (expensive night cream Rolling Eyes ), but I prefer to use it as an emergency mask before I go out, for example, or when my skin reveals that I had a sleepless night Cool
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
My aunt loves it, but she is in her 40s...
yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 02, 2009 5:52 am      Reply with quote
This product is a real temptation actually for me.

When I read comments, the product I used to get those results is the red clay mask of Sisley.

Is anyone can compare ??
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
Still my favorite!
Anita Wang
5% products discount

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:48 am      Reply with quote
It sounds so great! I will try. Wink
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
This is a great mask and I absolutely love it. It really gives an instant glow on your face!
samplelover
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
This is my 2nd jar of Valmont Renewing Pack. Someone posted that they use it as an eye mask as well. I had never tried that before. Last night, I thought I give it a try. I put it on my entire face for 15 minutes. It helps to pump and tighten my face well. It is definitely worthwhile for the money.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
samplelover wrote:
This is my 2nd jar of Valmont Renewing Pack. Someone posted that they use it as an eye mask as well. I had never tried that before. Last night, I thought I give it a try. I put it on my entire face for 15 minutes. It helps to pump and tighten my face well. It is definitely worthwhile for the money.

Really? Could it be applied on eye area? Will try!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah this mask didnt really float my boat and I do like Valmont alot, and will eventually repurchase all other tried Valmont products with the exception of this. Personally I think alot better is out there for a fraction of the price.
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
saisai wrote:
samplelover wrote:

Really? Could it be applied on eye area? Will try!

I think it can, the instruction also says it can used in the whole face including eye area.
meowth
5% products discount

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
I have been reading so many positive comments on it. Can't wait to try it on myself.
janegd
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:51 am      Reply with quote
have been using it for a while, cannot use any other mask at all, it is feinitely the best, but cost a lot:(
imaiyuan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
Too expensive
I will start to use 35 years old ,maybe !
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
I bit the bullet and ordered my renewing pack... i`m getting married in 2 weeks and needed a radiance glow on my wedding day. Along with my order i`m getting the valmont regenerating cream and radiance serum. Do I apply the serum onto cleansed face, and then apply the cream

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 am      Reply with quote
It is feinitely the best, but cost a lot:(
Mirielle
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Would this be good for oily skin? It does say 're-balancing' so i assume it would help with my skin's pH?
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 am      Reply with quote
It is my favorite.I love it Very Happy
yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:35 am      Reply with quote
A must have !!!!!!!!!!

My first try with a sample scared me a bit because of the menthol. It was a bit burning my sensitive skin. Now that I confirm that I never turned red with this product, despite this little burning effect, I LOVE IT.

I use it once a week and my skin love it.

I know that is a bit expensive but this product does the job of a minimum of 3 differents masks. Hydrating, renewing and close pores. A+++++
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Do those see strong effect have dry or normal skins? My skin is combination or even oily. I do not see any effect of valmont renew on me.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:34 am      Reply with quote
It is pretty expensive for a mask, but does deliver the result expected. It does not only make skin smoother and radiant, but also tighten the skin. and plus, I have very dry skin , it works great for me. the only compliant it 1 out of 10 times, after using it, it produce some red little bump on my face. Do not know why.
mariejj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Worth to buy! Love it much!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |