Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Valmont Renewing Pack ~ A Must Have !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:33 am      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
i broke out too using valmont, but i didnt really attibute that to valmont coz i am thinking maybe other stuff i am using caused those breakouts. now i have to think twice!

so sorry to know that
maybe valmont is too rich for you Wink
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:23 am      Reply with quote
felinehhy wrote:
gracedhy wrote:
i broke out too using valmont, but i didnt really attibute that to valmont coz i am thinking maybe other stuff i am using caused those breakouts. now i have to think twice!

so sorry to know that
maybe valmont is too rich for you Wink

thanks, my forehead almost breakout from any single product! i am very frustrated!!! maybe its due to the hormone imbalance.
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
sorry, but this product just wasn't for me. it was too oily and thick (mineral oil was the second ingredient) although it didn't break me out. for me, it's just a good moisturizing masque, but not worth it at 200 dollars. maybe another ten twenty years down the road when i'm older with more mature skin, i will give it a try again.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:35 am      Reply with quote
dsq wrote:
sorry, but this product just wasn't for me. it was too oily and thick (mineral oil was the second ingredient) although it didn't break me out. for me, it's just a good moisturizing masque, but not worth it at 200 dollars. maybe another ten twenty years down the road when i'm older with more mature skin, i will give it a try again.

if you are looking for a pure moisturizing mask, you can try Fresh rose mask. it's much cheaper.
whitedewy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:37 am      Reply with quote
It didn't do much to my skin.
Carzie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
I like this mask too... it really makes a difference on tired skin
mingkan38
5% products discount

Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
I like this mask so much... My skin feels so soft after using it. I used proactiv for a while and my skin was very dry. Now, I am using Valmont products and my skin is not dry anymore. Although they are not oil-free, but I don't have any break out Laughing
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
I tried this and could just not see any difference at all in my skin...
shengyue
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
it's a well product,but not perfect.
worth to have a try.
styx7308
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Wein wrote:
I cant't wait for my sample of this to arrive!

how can you get the sample of this one? I really want to try it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:13 am      Reply with quote
styx7308 wrote:
Wein wrote:

Order something from EDS and include a request for a sample. If EDS does has it then they would send you one.

5% products discount

Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:37 am      Reply with quote
I have combination to oily skin, can I use it? It is designed for ppl above certain age?
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:28 am      Reply with quote
jwang wrote:
I have combination to oily skin, can I use it? It is designed for ppl above certain age?

all age ok, and for all skin. it's really a good one. i use it once every three days.

5% products discount

Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:20 am      Reply with quote
how long can it last if you use so frequently?

thanks for your reply queenmary!
basketballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, it seems that ppl who have used it all like it so much
basketballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
I guess it can be used 10-15 times. I know someone use it twice a day, so rich Laughing admire
styx7308
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
Wild Cat wrote:
styx7308 wrote:
Wein wrote:

Order something from EDS and include a request for a sample. If EDS does has it then they would send you one.

Thanks a lot. Now I am ready to get my first sample Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
basketballer wrote:
I guess it can be used 10-15 times. I know someone use it twice a day, so rich Laughing admire

Only 2 weeks if I use daily? Tha's a little short Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
I think use this wonderful mask once or twice a week is enough.And it should't be used under eyes too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
shenpei wrote:
I think use this wonderful mask once or twice a week is enough.And it should't be used under eyes too.

You said it shouldn't be used under eyes. What do you mean by that? Using it there will cause mini fat seeds? I am really sensitive about this.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
jwang wrote:
how long can it last if you use so frequently?

thanks for your reply queenmary!

u r welcome.

i have a pocket balance, like this,

i weight every time after i use, it's between 3.5-3.8g every time. so if 50ml, i think 14 times. in the pic is a 30ml bottle. only 8 times finished.

now i bought a cambin size of 200ml.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
shenpei wrote:

why? it can be used all the face, include eye mask. and use it as eye mask and face mask together. and sometime use La Colline eye mask. it seems La Colline eye mask do help to my dark circle, but only a little.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
styx7308 wrote:

You said it shouldn't be used under eyes. What do you mean by that? Using it there will cause mini fat seeds? I am really sensitive about this.

no, it can be used under eyes. nothing bad.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
queenmary, I like your pocket balance. Where did you get that?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
styx7308 wrote:
queenmary, I like your pocket balance. Where did you get that?

www.taobao.com

only 60cny

Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |