Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:
Sometime back,
someone posted re: getting the Anteage products as a Mother's Day gift for their mom. I was wondering on the results that 'they' may have been seen/experienced thus far...

I was thinking of getting some Anteage for my grandma and one auntie (up in their years...70's_)

I hesitate due, primarily, to recalling the Anteage clinical studies results showed very little wrinkle reduction in women in that age group.
And
somewhere in this thread, Dr J commenting that there still was a lot of PRODUCT work/or/experimentation/or/ revision/or/something that he needed to STILL do to have his products work effectively for, as I think he posted, MATURE skin.
(Hence, no terrific clinical studies/trial results for that age group as of yet.)

The clinical trial results in the septuagenarian age range was good, but the number of subjects was small (2). On a scale of 1-5 where 1=no improvement, 3 = moderate improvement, and 5 = remarkable improvement, their subjective ratings were 3.5 and 3.0 for fine line and wrinkle improvement, respectively. This compares to 3.65 and 3.2 respectively for all age groups. So, pretty similar. The seven subjects in the sextagenarian group had similar results. This was at 6-8 weeks. Theory says it should take 6 months to see more substantive effects. The higher age groups scored higher also on tone, texture, and disappearance of discoloration & spots.

P.S. My mother and mother-in-law were not in the study, but both are very satisfied users and both are over 80. Yes, they are bias, I know, I know. I only mention in passing. Oh, and both asked if they could invest in the company. I figure that's a good endorsement.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
Just received the futurederm.com e-mail as well. (I have been a subscriber for years, her reviews are pretty good imho.)

Great endorsement!! (I just received my Cellese myself just yesterday, have only used it one night).

Very Happy
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Kath91,

I was the one who got it for my mother. I can not really say anything about her skin at the moment, since she is currently in Europe. I will post her results once she is back.

Before she left her skin looks a little bit better, but I can not be sure whether it is due to Anteage products, that she had used for a very short while, or due to weekly facial massages she was getting for the past 2-3 weeks. Or may be both. Also, at her age it would probably take longer to see substantial difference.

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
So I am now back on the sauce (the serum sauce, of course)...when is that loyalty email coming out, because I am ready to reorder.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
So I am now back on the sauce (the serum sauce, of course)...when is that loyalty email coming out, because I am ready to reorder.

Rockey promises tomorrow.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:

Rockey promises tomorrow.

Since I specialize in email, I'll provide a detailed review. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 2:00 am      Reply with quote
Still waiting for mine to arrive to Australia. Hope it comes soon, and glad many of you are having good results so far Smile
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 2:16 am      Reply with quote
dionie wrote:
Still waiting for mine to arrive to Australia. Hope it comes soon, and glad many of you are having good results so far Smile

How much did you pay including postage?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 3:26 am      Reply with quote
I paid $291.6 ( postage is $11.60) plus I think I saw a few dollars came out of my account for international money transfer fees. So almost $300. I truly hope it's worth it. Also I ordered it 2 weeks ago so I'm presuming you would need to order before you run out for reorders.... But that's if I'm happy of course LOL
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 3:32 am      Reply with quote
dionie wrote:
I paid $291.6 ( postage is $11.60) plus I think I saw a few dollars came out of my account for international money transfer fees. So almost $300. I truly hope it's worth it. Also I ordered it 2 weeks ago so I'm presuming you would need to order before you run out for reorders.... But that's if I'm happy of course LOL

Thanks! At least the postage is reasonable. When Stemulation came on the market they wanted $90.00 to ship to Oz!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Ack on the appearance of the email, but the content was good!

Quote:
Cellese announces our customer loyalty VIP program

We strongly desire to share the long-range benefits of AnteAge, and have created a VIP program that will reward loyal users with special pricing and other perks. Here is how it works:

· The program starts on the second purchase, with a discount of 20%

· On the third and all subsequent purchases, the discount is 25%

· Customers must order at least 4 times a year to maintain their VIP status.

The loyalty reward program is currently being programmed into the Cellese.com web site, but is not yet complete. In the meantime, repeat customers can enter a coupon code of “REMOVED by Beth” (without the quotes) to receive a 20% discount. Once the loyalty program is programmed into the Cellese.com web site, your discounts will be automatically calculated based on your order history.

Questions and Answers

Q – How does the system determine if I am eligible for VIP pricing?
A - When you are making a purchase, the system will look to see if you have placed one order in the last 3 months or 2 orders (or more) in the last 6 months to determine your level of loyalty reward

Q – Where will the system show me the level of reward I receive?
A When you get to the check out screen, the discount will automatically be shown and noted as a loyalty discount

Q – Can I combine the VIP loyalty reward with other coupon codes?
A - The loyalty program provides the highest discount available, so it cannot be combined with coupon code discounts

Q – Can I order the serum or accelerator alone, or does the discount apply only to the bundle?
A - You can order the serum or the accelerator or the bundle. Your choice. All will receive the discounted VIP pricing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
I just tried placing an order with coupon code "REMOVED by Beth" and kept getting "A coupon with the specified code is not found." Confused
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
I just tried placing an order with coupon code "REMOVED by Beth" and kept getting "A coupon with the specified code is not found." Confused

Did you take out the quotes?
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't use the quotes.
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
My guess is, 'removed by Beth' is not a coupon code. Probably Beth removed the code so that only customers of Cellese who received the mail have the code. Makes sense, or else anyone could use the code on their first order!
dionie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
@keliu $90 for postage that's just crazy! Who does that?! Confused
I agree postage is good but hope it doesn't take too long to get here .
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
My guess is, 'removed by Beth' is not a coupon code. Probably Beth removed the code so that only customers of Cellese who received the mail have the code. Makes sense, or else anyone could use the code on their first order!

Thanks Lotusesther. I never thought of that but it makes sense. I'll wait for my e-mail.
cabrita
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Dr J - Thank you for answering my questions yesterday. Very helpful and encouraging! Looking forward to the hair product (once you get it formulated & tested - LOL) afterall we need young hair to match our young faces ! Very Happy

Oh and congrats on the Futurederm review. You're gonna have to have ppl lined up for miles ready to donate their bone marrow to keep your products in stock !

Also great to hear about the great results others are seeing!

Bethany you must have e-mail extra express as I still haven't seen that loyalty e-mail but I must say that I really like the looks of the program! Thanks for posting it! Smile
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
All: Rockey decided to sends the e-mails out in batches to avoid server overload. Some today, some tomorrow. If you have an urgent need PM me and I will copy you with the e-mail.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

What happens if someone does NOT order 4 times a year? Do you go back to the start with 1st purchase no discount, 2nd purchase 20% off, etc?
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
I want to report that I used my samples (that finally arrived last week) last night with a .20 dermaroll.

I'm happy to report - NO blemishes have popped up on me (which DID happen when I trialed the 302 Skincare line). Phew! I actually used the Anteage serum on the lower 1/2 of my face and CPs on my upper for comparison's sake. Additionally - I used the accelerator on 1/2 of my lower face to see if that would cause any issues.

Since I have nothing bad to report, I feel I could continue using for a few more days. Unfortunately, though, the sample of the serum was only enough for 1/2 of my face!! Apparently quite a bit managed to leak out before it arrived.

I am happy with the first application of the product, though. I do like the serum better than the accelerator, though, as the serum absorbed into my skin better. The accelerator left a shine on me. That's something I want to stay away from with my oily skin. Rolling Eyes

I did notice the Cellese products doing a very good job on settling down some irritated, flakey skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

What happens if someone does NOT order 4 times a year? Do you go back to the start with 1st purchase no discount, 2nd purchase 20% off, etc?

Back to 20.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

Back to 20.

Thank you!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:

You are correct...I figured that Dr. J would not appreciate me posting the email in it's entirety, and have it appear on all the web searches. They may have it coded to check back to a purchase history table, but who knows.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2012 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
I also need to report that samples have sold out. Since we had so many unforeseen problems with those containers, I say good riddance. We are testing new sample containers now and the sample program will restart in a few weeks.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |