Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Thank you, CookieD. So it's fair to say it lasts about 6 weeks or a little more? Would you say that you would repurchase?
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:22 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
I plan to visit Dr S in the near future to introduce him to stem cell technologies. You have heard many anecdotes here about people applying AnteAGE to minor wounds, observing a very rapid response. It's the same with rolling. A study on all this is in the works.

So when are you going to visit Dr. Fernandes and get him to include your cytokines into his Environ Ionzyme line???

Quote:
The Ionzyme range is Environ’s premium range of skin care products that provides a complete skin care programme containing essential vitamins, antioxidants and peptides.

http://www.environ.co.za/ranges/ionzyme-range

Hi bethany, it's actually Dr. Setterfield I am planning to visit. He is in Canada, much closer than South Africa. The nice part of Canada too!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 am      Reply with quote
I think I may have messed up this 2nd month trial with the AnteAGE. I decided to use the product only once a day, and I started with the serum to see how little of the product(s) I could get away with using. I use 2 pumps in the morning. At any rate, I have been mixing/matching here with another line, and my broken caps have returned back to their glorious red color. So for my skin, once a day application with the Serum only is not doing anything for my skin, and I am starting to think mixing with other lines might not be a good thing (for ME). I am going to go back to twice a day with both AnteAGE products and see if the redness goes away again. Will report back once my bottles are gone if this did the trick or not.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I think I may have messed up this 2nd month trial with the AnteAGE. I decided to use the product only once a day, and I started with the serum to see how little of the product(s) I could get away with using. I use 2 pumps in the morning. At any rate, I have been mixing/matching here with another line, and my broken caps have returned back to their glorious red color. So for my skin, once a day application with the Serum only is not doing anything for my skin, and I am starting to think mixing with other lines might not be a good thing (for ME). I am going to go back to twice a day with both AnteAGE products and see if the redness goes away again. Will report back once my bottles are gone if this did the trick or not.

So no other actives in the meantime, correct?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

Well it will go faster using it twice a day!

My bottles must be odd (or my vision) I can not for the life of me tell what is left in them, I have tried every light source I have in the house and the sun through my window and no luck!

I can just feel by weight that the amount is less than when I first purchased! hmm

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Thank you, CookieD. So it's fair to say it lasts about 6 weeks or a little more? Would you say that you would repurchase?

Hi leeleedeedee, I have ordered another bottle of the serum. I have plenty of the accelerator left.
I decided when I first started I was going to give it at least 3 months so I should know if I want to continue after the second bottle. I'm always looking at other product lines in case this doesn't work out, so as they say the proof is in the pudding. I do think the science concept behind this line makes but sense but I will have
to see real result to continue.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

So no other actives in the meantime, correct?

Unfortunately, no other actives in the meantime. I will put my Environ on hold until I finish the AnteAGE and see how the redness looks.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

My bottles must be odd (or my vision) I can not for the life of me tell what is left in them, I have tried every light source I have in the house and the sun through my window and no luck!

The only way I can see the amount in the bottles is to hold it directly up to the light in my mirror. I have one of those that sits on the counter and has the lights in it. Do you know which one I am talking about? If you have something like that you could give that a try?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

The only way I can see the amount in the bottles is to hold it directly up to the light in my mirror. I have one of those that sits on the counter and has the lights in it. Do you know which one I am talking about? If you have something like that you could give that a try?

I do know what you are talking about, but I have not had one since moving into this house!

I have awesome natural light in my bathroom and bedroom so the lighted mirror now lives with my daughter! Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
If anyone is looking at how much is left in the bottle(light test) you need it take into account the top and bottom disk ( I don't know what else to call them) Together they are a little over a half of an inch wide. So you might have less left then you think.

Thank you for letting us know the size of the disks. I just checked and then subtracted 1/2 inch from what I thought I had, which brings me down to about approximately 1 inch left in the serum.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

Unfortunately, no other actives in the meantime. I will put my Environ on hold until I finish the AnteAGE and see how the redness looks.

That shouldn't be a big deal since you are going to supply your skin with both Vit C and Vit A + other stuff of course. I am thinking, can the AVST 5 be too strong for you? Wink That also tells us that the AnteAge accelerator's levels of Vit C and Vit A are lower than that of the AVST 5!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:

That shouldn't be a big deal since you are going to supply your skin with both Vit C and Vit A + other stuff of course. I am thinking, can the AVST 5 be too strong for you? Wink That also tells us that the AnteAge accelerator's levels of Vit C and Vit A are lower than that of the AVST 5!

RussianSunshine, I was using the AVST 3, not 5! I don't think that the 3 is too strong for my skin. Something for me to think about!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Frodo wrote:

You are correct on the shadows of the top/bottom. I just ran out and was not happy thinking I still had more. I was able to go twice daily, 2 pumps each time for only 6 weeks. Sad

Frodo, what, if any results have you seen with AnteAGE in the 6 weeks you have used it?

Actually I haven't notice anything. I was using both products am/pm too. I am going to wait for more users giving reviews before I proceed on.

Right now I am in an "email conversation" with a local spa regarding an Environ facial using Environ’s Ionzyme DF Machine. She uses the DF machine in combination with her microcurrent machine. I can get in later this month, the cost is $150. Actually I deserve a bit of "me" time so I will be letting her know to "book it". Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
Frodo wrote:

You are correct on the shadows of the top/bottom. I just ran out and was not happy thinking I still had more. I was able to go twice daily, 2 pumps each time for only 6 weeks. Sad

Frodo, what, if any results have you seen with AnteAGE in the 6 weeks you have used it?

Actually I haven't notice anything. I was using both products am/pm too. I am going to wait for more users giving reviews before I proceed on.

Right now I am in an "email conversation" with a local spa regarding an Environ facial using Environ’s Ionzyme DF Machine. She uses the DF machine in combination with her microcurrent machine. I can get in later this month, the cost is $150. Actually I deserve a bit of "me" time so I will be letting her know to "book it". Very Happy

Jealous! Can I come with you? Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:04 am      Reply with quote
CookieD....thank you for your reply. I think one more bottle would clearly tell you whether or not it is doing anything for you, and aren't we always looking at other products to use down the road.

Keep us updated with your progress. Good luck!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:

Thanks for reporting back, Frodo. Lucky you on the Environ facial!! Please report how your appointment goes, ok?
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
Is 25 too young to be using this? Also it's out of my budget and I can only afford to get 1, which should I get? Can this replace vit c and retin a etc?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
Frodo wrote:

Frodo, what results were you hoping to see from the AnteAGE?
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:
Is 25 too young to be using this? Also it's out of my budget and I can only afford to get 1, which should I get? Can this replace vit c and retin a etc?

At 25 you don't need this, but if you were only going to get one I say the serum. You're probably best sticking with the Retin A & C for now. The accelerator has C and retinol but they may not be there in as effective an amount as if you used the A & C separately.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
Frodo wrote:

Frodo,
Congratulations on your facial, yes you deserve me time! This Environ Facial sounds heavenly!

Don't feel alone I have been using both products for just 2 days shy of 6 weeks and nothing at all good to report other than it is a nice and pricey moisturizer.

Before anyone jumps and hollers I posted 4/28 as my start day but OOPS Typo, I started on 4/25!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
faeriedust wrote:

At 25 you don't need this, but if you were only going to get one I say the serum. You're probably best sticking with the Retin A & C for now. The accelerator has C and retinol but they may not be there in as effective an amount as if you used the A & C separately.

I completely agree. At your age your money is better spent on sunscreen, Vit A and Vit C....you already have a wealth of cytokines, so this really won't benefit you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
Frodo wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
Frodo wrote:

Frodo, what results were you hoping to see from the AnteAGE?

I figured I should see a bit of a better skin tone in 6 weeks. I wasn't asking for very much with the first bottle. After that an inch upwards facelift and wrinkles gone would have made me extremely happy. Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
thanks. I can save my money for now. Im already using vit c serum and retin a and wearing sunscreen daily. I hope that's sufficient

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:
thanks. I can save my money for now. Im already using vit c serum and retin a and wearing sunscreen daily. I hope that's sufficient

Stick with that and you will be VERY happy in 20 years!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
faeriedust wrote:

Stick with that and you will be VERY happy in 20 years!

Agree with Bethany.

If you make, first do no harm, your Law, you will never strike the first blow and will be known as a man of peace who can fight like ten tigers, a Human in the act of Being. There is no greater rank than this. Ashida Kim on War.~Cellese~AnteAge Serum and Accelerator, DermaRoller ,MyFawnie AA2G serum, KNN G ForceUltrasound., SEA, ChrySun 25% ZnO
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |