Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
I'm enjoying the products very much. I appreciate the simplicity and effectiveness. One thing I find interesting is that Majorb, who I know has dry skin finds the products moisturizing enough for her. I have oily skin (though dehydrated at times) and find the products have normalized my skin. I'm really happy I can finally say I've found what works for me and, at this point, find no need to add in anything else.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:

As far as I am concerned, you don’t need to post any more studies as to the wonder of BMSC cytokines. It’s getting kind of old, and I get it. They are great! They are the future of skin care.

I agree with your sentiments here, and I get it too! I have no problem at all in accepting that stemcells are the future of regenerative medicine. However, I don't want to read any more studies about the success of injecting rats with cytokines. I would really like some studies on the effectiveness of the topical serums themselves. To me, there is a vast difference in having cytokines injected than applying them topically in a formulation that is not a drug. For example, the results for the ISCO Serum state that hydration increased 90%, wrinkles decreased 60% but all that tells me is that the serum is hydrating. I would be impressed if a stem cell serum increased the amount of collagen and elastin at the site of application when compared to another skin area where the serum was not applied.

In regard to the marketing of AnteAGE - I would much prefer it if I only had to purchase ONE product for FULL effect. I don't like it when manufacturers say that you have to use multiple products to get full benefit.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Not off topic. Subtopic, maybe. No topic policemen in sight.

Tomorrow is "YOU CHOOSE THE TOPIC" day around here. A few helpful suggestions, but you can add your own:

--penetration of actives - including maybe some talk about how we make lipo-nanos & why)
--stem cell niches (key differences between fat-, marrow-, and other-derived stem cells and their cytokines & what that really means)
--total formulation jigsaw puzzles. If the piece don't fit, don't acquit.

Well, ok, I’m taking your offer and I am choosing my topic. As far as I am concerned, you don’t need to post any more studies as to the wonder of BMSC cytokines. It’s getting kind of old, and I get it. They are great! They are the future of skin care. They are significantly superior to any other active that we have today. They make any and all other skin care treatments better. I get it. And while I can’t speak for other members of the forum, I think they get it too. There are probably not many forum members out there that need any more convincing. The ones that feel comfortable spending $280 on a product have likely already done so. So instead of trying to entice with science, I believe that the way to increase your product sales is to offer a three month introductory special that drops the price by 50% (both products for $140). Yes, I know that is a lot, but the product will now become both affordable and acceptable to a much wider audience. You keep the introductory special running for three months – put a little clock on the screen counting down the time – and by the end of the three months you should have a lot of people hooked – so you can go back to the original price and you shouldn’t see too much of degradation in sales. I do believe that you believe in this product and the technology, and I think this is a way of showing it.

And at the risk of sounding like a total nut case, I want to add that I believe that truth in skin care is totally subjective. The science is always appreciated, but we make our own truth.

Hi Dr. J, I agree with Panda. I do think there is enough information about stem cell/cytokines that has been included in this theard already. I would still like to see your research included when it is published at a later date and maybe sometime a study or two about cytokines used on humans or really groundbreaking things. I know groundbreaking can be subjunctive so that might be a hard one. (especially for a scientist)

I think potential buyers of your product are either waiting for updates/reviews from people who are already using Ante Age. Maybe this product is not in their prices range or they don't view it as a great value. Or they are just happy using what they have now and no amount of science is going to change their minds.

I do like this product and will update my results next week. I believe in the science behind it and I'm sure you do also. I do think sometimes in your exuberance about stem cell science it may be viewed as hard sell even though you do not mention the name of your product. Please don't take this in a negative manner. I REALLY do appreciate all the time you take to answer questions in other threads and I think you are extremely generous with your knowledge. Sometime I just think these threads go off in a negative direction and nobody really learns anything that way. Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone. These are just my feelings that I wanted to share.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I'm enjoying the products very much. I appreciate the simplicity and effectiveness. One thing I find interesting is that Majorb, who I know has dry skin finds the products moisturizing enough for her. I have oily skin (though dehydrated at times) and find the products have normalized my skin. I'm really happy I can finally say I've found what works for me and, at this point, find no need to add in anything else.

Hi Marina, Is there anyway you can share what you mean by effectiveness. The reason I am asking is I don't think there are that many reviews/updates on actual changes of the skin.(things that we can actually point to) I will update my review next week. I just want to make sure what I'm seeing last more than a few days. Thanks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
marina wrote:

Hi Marina, Is there anyway you can share what you mean by effectiveness. The reason I am asking is I don't think there are that many reviews/updates on actual changes of the skin.(things that we can actually point to) I will update my review next week. I just want to make sure what I'm seeing last more than a few days. Thanks.

At this point, three weeks in, I can attest to tone,texture and firmness improvements. I'm not claiming drastic, but I notice it. Actually, so did my sephora friend who was kinda shocked when I ran in there today without makeup. She was sure I had foundation on. Good enough for me to keep using.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
CookieD wrote:
marina wrote:

At this point, three weeks in, I can attest to tone,texture and firmness improvements. I'm not claiming drastic, but I notice it. Actually, so did my sephora friend who was kinda shocked when I ran in there today without makeup. She was sure I had foundation on. Good enough for me to keep using.

That sounds great. Hope it continues to work well for you. Thanks for the update Marina.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Panda1 wrote:

As far as I am concerned, you don’t need to post any more studies as to the wonder of BMSC cytokines. It’s getting kind of old, and I get it. They are great! They are the future of skin care.

I agree with your sentiments here, and I get it too! I have no problem at all in accepting that stemcells are the future of regenerative medicine. However, I don't want to read any more studies about the success of injecting rats with cytokines. I would really like some studies on the effectiveness of the topical serums themselves. To me, there is a vast difference in having cytokines injected than applying them topically in a formulation that is not a drug. For example, the results for the ISCO Serum state that hydration increased 90%, wrinkles decreased 60% but all that tells me is that the serum is hydrating. I would be impressed if a stem cell serum increased the amount of collagen and elastin at the site of application when compared to another skin area where the serum was not applied.

Stay tuned to this station.

Keliu wrote:
In regard to the marketing of AnteAGE - I would much prefer it if I only had to purchase ONE product for FULL effect. I don't like it when manufacturers say that you have to use multiple products to get full benefit.

We actually tried to do that, but many of the pieces of the puzzle are incompatible. These are complex emulsions, nanolipid "wetsuits" blanketing peptides which are surfing a sea with O/W and W/O emulsions. Tricky!

Having a "system" adds flexibility across different skin types also. Hydration needs vary tremendously - what is hydrating for some is overkill for others. In means you can vary dosing on some things, without sacrificing key active effects. I know it's not perfect, but its an imperfect world, and So far we see the benefits outweighing the slight complexity.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Ok. I am chiming in. I agree that we have heard enough on the science of the stem cells. I would love to hear more about penetration of actives and also who you make lipo-nanos and why.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Panda1 wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Not off topic. Subtopic, maybe. No topic policemen in sight.

Tomorrow is "YOU CHOOSE THE TOPIC" day around here. A few helpful suggestions, but you can add your own:

--penetration of actives - including maybe some talk about how we make lipo-nanos & why)
--stem cell niches (key differences between fat-, marrow-, and other-derived stem cells and their cytokines & what that really means)
--total formulation jigsaw puzzles. If the piece don't fit, don't acquit.

Well, ok, I’m taking your offer and I am choosing my topic. As far as I am concerned, you don’t need to post any more studies as to the wonder of BMSC cytokines. It’s getting kind of old, and I get it. They are great! They are the future of skin care. They are significantly superior to any other active that we have today. They make any and all other skin care treatments better. I get it. And while I can’t speak for other members of the forum, I think they get it too. There are probably not many forum members out there that need any more convincing. The ones that feel comfortable spending $280 on a product have likely already done so. So instead of trying to entice with science, I believe that the way to increase your product sales is to offer a three month introductory special that drops the price by 50% (both products for $140). Yes, I know that is a lot, but the product will now become both affordable and acceptable to a much wider audience. You keep the introductory special running for three months – put a little clock on the screen counting down the time – and by the end of the three months you should have a lot of people hooked – so you can go back to the original price and you shouldn’t see too much of degradation in sales. I do believe that you believe in this product and the technology, and I think this is a way of showing it.

And at the risk of sounding like a total nut case, I want to add that I believe that truth in skin care is totally subjective. The science is always appreciated, but we make our own truth.

Hi Dr. J, I agree with Panda. I do think there is enough information about stem cell/cytokines that has been included in this theard already. I would still like to see your research included when it is published at a later date and maybe sometime a study or two about cytokines used on humans or really groundbreaking things. I know groundbreaking can be subjunctive so that might be a hard one. (especially for a scientist)

I think potential buyers of your product are either waiting for updates/reviews from people who are already using Ante Age. Maybe this product is not in their prices range or they don't view it as a great value. Or they are just happy using what they have now and no amount of science is going to change their minds.

I do like this product and will update my results next week. I believe in the science behind it and I'm sure you do also. I do think sometimes in your exuberance about stem cell science it may be viewed as hard sell even though you do not mention the name of your product. Please don't take this in a negative manner. I REALLY do appreciate all the time you take to answer questions in other threads and I think you are extremely generous with your knowledge. Sometime I just think these threads go off in a negative direction and nobody really learns anything that way. Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone. These are just my feelings that I wanted to share.

I concur. And thanks. Maybe we will continue this Q&A approach here. I won't bring an agenda. We are starting to get invited to other media (magazines, conferences, radio/TV), so there will be adequate other opportunities for DrJ's evangelistic outreach.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Ok. I am chiming in. I agree that we have heard enough on the science of the stem cells. I would love to hear more about penetration of actives and also who you make lipo-nanos and why.

While cytokines are generally small proteins (peptides) and glycoproteins, they still have to get across a very complex network of cells designed to keep things out in order to get where they do some of their best work. Lipid nanoparticles are the best way to do that. many advantages over liposomes, which have to be made from phospholipids. With SLN's you can use any physiologic lipid, which makes it more "natural". Even cholesterol! Anyway, more gets in, which changes the dynamic. Also more predictable dosing, less vagaries. You can also create controlled release systems. It gives us a whole lot more control over the formulation.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the serum for 6 days day and night, and so far I have nothing to report. I notice absolutely no difference in my skin, no reduction in redness, no increased hydration or plumpness. In fact, I've noticed much more difference from using a sample of the new $20 Paula's Choice Natural moisturizer for 2 days than from a whole week of using the serum. Very disappointing, I must say.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Dr. J, Do you see any problem with me mixing a Vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid) powder in with the serum before applying? TIA
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Panda1 wrote:

CookieD wrote:
Hi Dr. J, I agree with Panda. I do think there is enough information about stem cell/cytokines that has been included in this theard already. I would still like to see your research included when it is published at a later date and maybe sometime a study or two about cytokines used on humans or really groundbreaking things. I know groundbreaking can be subjunctive so that might be a hard one. (especially for a scientist).
I do think sometimes in your exuberance about stem cell science it may be viewed as hard sell even though you do not mention the name of your product. Please don't take this in a negative manner. I REALLY do appreciate all the time you take to answer questions in other threads and I think you are extremely generous with your knowledge. Sometime I just think these threads go off in a negative direction and nobody really learns anything that way. Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone. These are just my feelings that I wanted to share.

rileygirl wrote:

I am going to weigh in here as well....

The pleas above are ONLY on this thread, and there are many similar comments across many of the various threads on EDS (NOT AnteAGE related in any way). This is a sign of SATURATION, and when people are begging for you to discuss cytokine science and stem cells in general less, it should be raising a big red flag that your audience is growing very tired of your message (sorry to be so direct here).

I personally love it when you chime in on other products, procedures (like dermarolling), etc., but you always find a way to bring it back to stem cells/cytokines/AnteAGE and it essentially all rolls up to subtle/less than subtle sales pitches for AnteAGE. Sad

As a digital marketer, I would personally suggest that you focus on the following at EDS:

1. The AnteAGE review thread (this one)
2. A stem cell science thread
3. An "Ask Dr. J" thread...if people want your opinion, they can come to you instead of having you pop up on all the other threads.

My guess is that this would make a lot of people on EDS pretty happy (including those not interested in AnteAGE), though that is just my opinion.

We definitely do appreciate you! But there is an appropriate time and place for everything, and it seems like all boundaries have been obliterated at the moment.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Keliu wrote:
Panda1 wrote:

CookieD wrote:
Hi Dr. J, I agree with Panda. I do think there is enough information about stem cell/cytokines that has been included in this theard already. I would still like to see your research included when it is published at a later date and maybe sometime a study or two about cytokines used on humans or really groundbreaking things. I know groundbreaking can be subjunctive so that might be a hard one. (especially for a scientist).
I do think sometimes in your exuberance about stem cell science it may be viewed as hard sell even though you do not mention the name of your product. Please don't take this in a negative manner. I REALLY do appreciate all the time you take to answer questions in other threads and I think you are extremely generous with your knowledge. Sometime I just think these threads go off in a negative direction and nobody really learns anything that way. Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone. These are just my feelings that I wanted to share.

rileygirl wrote:

I am going to weigh in here as well....

The pleas above are ONLY on this thread, and there are many similar comments across many of the various threads on EDS (NOT AnteAGE related in any way). This is a sign of SATURATION, and when people are begging for you to discuss cytokine science and stem cells in general less, it should be raising a big red flag that your audience is growing very tired of your message (sorry to be so direct here).

I personally love it when you chime in on other products, procedures (like dermarolling), etc., but you always find a way to bring it back to stem cells/cytokines/AnteAGE and it essentially all rolls up to subtle/less than subtle sales pitches for AnteAGE. Sad

As a digital marketer, I would personally suggest that you focus on the following at EDS (and BFT of course):

1. The AnteAGE review thread (this one)
2. A stem cell science thread
3. An "Ask Dr. J" thread...if people want your opinion, they can come to you instead of having you pop up on all the other threads.

My guess is that this would make a lot of people on EDS pretty happy (including those not interested in AnteAGE), though that is just my opinion.

We definitely do appreciate you! But there is an appropriate time and place for everything, and it seems like all boundaries have been obliterated at the moment.

Sounds good. Although most of the time I pop into threads because I am invited. Sometimes in the thread, sometimes by PM. On some occasions because the topic interests me, and I figure as one of the girls it's OK for me to learn something new. Which I do! However, also sounds as if my main mission is accomplished. So lets do it your way. Someone want to set up those other threads? I'll tell my "scout" to stay out of all the other ones.

BTW - it's not my fault that whole world of dermatologic cell biology, upon which all products are (or should be) based, can be parsimoniously expressed through the lens of messenger molecules or cytokines.It ties so much together. I didn't invent it. No matter how silent I might become (well, there are limits to that I suppose), you will still be hearing a lot of this from others in years to come. The research base is booming.

Would somebody please set up the threads.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
I'll start the new threads if you answer this question.

Dr. J, Do you see any problem with me mixing a Vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid) powder in with the AnteAGE serum before applying? Would there be any benfit from that or would it be better to mix the vitamin C powder in with another serum or oil I apply after the AnteAGE serum? TIA
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:

Dr. J, Do you see any problem with me mixing a Vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid) powder in with the AnteAGE serum before applying? Would there be any benfit from that or would it be better to mix the vitamin C powder in with another serum or oil I apply after the AnteAGE serum? TIA

You could mess with the pH. Might not make much difference, or could affect the diffusion potential of some a peptide or two. Be safe, do it separately.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
I've been using the serum for 6 days day and night, and so far I have nothing to report. I notice absolutely no difference in my skin, no reduction in redness, no increased hydration or plumpness. In fact, I've noticed much more difference from using a sample of the new $20 Paula's Choice Natural moisturizer for 2 days than from a whole week of using the serum. Very disappointing, I must say.

Just the serum, not the accelerator? (The accelerator is more moisturizing). Full dose? Using any other products concurrently, or in the week or two prior? Volume changes won't happen in a week - takes > 6 weeks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
jom wrote:

You could mess with the pH. Might not make much difference, or could affect the diffusion potential of some a peptide or two. Be safe, do it separately.

OK, thanks, I'll use them separately. I started the other threads for you. Have fun!
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:21 am      Reply with quote
No accelerator, it broke me out. I used 3 pumps on my face and neck, two times a day, with only Retin A twice a week on top of the serum 2 hours after. I used the serum in the place of Paula's Choice Intensive Serum to see how they compare in terms of hydration and redness-reducing capacity. Although I usually used the PC Intensive Serum only once a day, it is still much better than the ANteAge serum applied 2 times a day. There is no way I am giving it 6 weeks, I want a refund. If a product is so super-duper powerful, it should make my skin happy pretty fast.

DrJ wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:

Just the serum, not the accelerator? (The accelerator is more moisturizing). Full dose? Using any other products concurrently, or in the week or two prior? Volume changes won't happen in a week - takes > 6 weeks.
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:00 am      Reply with quote
I have been using the Serum for about 20 days and I thought I would post an initial review. I have had acne for 35 years so using the Accelerator was a no no. I have been using Retin A .1% nightly for about 10 years to keep my acne under control, but always had at least a few pimples at any given time. I use 2 pumps of serum morning and night. At night I try to wait 20 minutes after I apply the serum before I use the Retin A. I also did a 1.5mm dermaroll last Wednesday night, waited a half an hour and then applied the serum. What I have noticed so far from using the serum: No more redness from the Retin A. My crazy oily skin is normalized!. The serum seems to have done what 3 courses of Accutane was never able to accomplish. No new acne in the last 2 weeks. My skin is even toned and the pores are smaller - probably because of the reduced oil. 3 days after the dermaroll my skin is presentable. In the past it would take 4 or 5 days. I was planning on using the serum for the weeks leading up to the roll and then for a couple of weeks after (due to the cost) but I have seen such positive improvements in my skin that I will be using indefinitely! Doodles

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Well RS after over a week the Toll Free number is finally back in service, I wish I had taken advantage and sent mine back before the 30 days was up!

Toll Free # 1-877-350-6350 Smile

RussianSunshine wrote:

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:49 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Since every part of the skin machinery is operated by cytokines, its hard to know exactly what changed, and we didn't study it specifically. We can speculate. Add it to the list of beneficial mysteries we have encountered.

Thanks Dr J. This, for whatever reason, makes me a little nervous that no one is sure Why some of these results that people have reported are happening. We know why A works, we know why C works (for the most part here) but we really don't know how these cytokines work. It seems that will be the case until some of these results are studied.

I swore I would not post on here, but I can not stay quiet on this MIRACULOUS product!

I heal like nobody's business, fast as a speeding bullet, always have and that has not changed with AGE!

I had a simple little splinter on my right index finger, cleaned it with Betaine Scrub removed it with STERILE tweezers, cleaned my boo boo with Betadine scrub and applied Betadine solution! Kept it clean and all good right?
NO the only thing that I used that was getting on my finger was AnteAGE and I grew the hardest callus I have ever had in my life (58+ years).
This just got worse and worse over three weeks time, I had a major overgrowth of tissue happening here. I stopped and now it is finally almost normal.
In the 6+ weeks of using the AnteAGE I saw no positive results on facial skin but healing????

$300 for a moisturizer with some questionable issues, no thanks!

I know it was the AnteAGE, that caused the not so great tissue to overgrow!

DM, just wondering why you would chance using ReLuma, another stem cell cytokine product, when you had such disastrous and scary results from AnteAge?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:06 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:

Yes, it's great that the products seem to be comfortable on both of our skin types, which is not always the case.

I tried them under makeup today (another problem I often encounter is that skincare products either don't moisturise my skin enough under makeup or just don't form a good base for it). Seems absolutely fine, I'm happy to report.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 am      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
DM, just wondering why you would chance using ReLuma, another stem cell cytokine product, when you had such disastrous and scary results from AnteAge?

Why not doodles, the ReLuma has been around for a lot longer and has some rave reviews, if you wish to discuss my choices I suggest you take it to the ReLuma Science thread. Smile
As we all know NOTHING works for everyone! ReLuma is working a treat for me since you asked!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45705&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:

I have one more question as this is becoming a trend here on a few threads by a few members.

Why single out just me about a choice to try a different product? I notice many other members who try many more products than I ever have, it is really starting to seem like personal nitpicking?

Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |