Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to update my progress with AA. I have been using this for about 10 weeks. I did stop using the accelerator about 3 1/2 weeks ago. I liked the accelerator and it gave me no problems but I had to stop usage due to the ReAura laser treatment I will be starting soon. I was using 1 pump of accelerator twice a day when I stopped.

Last Wednesday I was spot treating a pimple I had on my face when I noticed my NL lines and lines under my eyes were a lot less noticeable. I thought at the time that was great but I really thought it was just a good skin day. I did decide to keep a closer eye on my skin for the next week and see what happened.

Well it has been a week and the deeper lines have not come back. Now I still have some lines but they are much fainter then they were. I also think my pores continue to get smaller. Overall I am very happy with this product.

I am going to start the ReAura laser treatment soon so I don't think it would be fair to continue to review AA(can't tell cause and effect)but I would like to do an experiment before hand. I want to stop using AA for a small time period to see if my results "stick". I am looking for suggestions for how many days I should stop because of my schedule it can't be more than 5. I am thinking 2 to 3 and if I should use any products at all during this time. I'm thinking just Argan oil or CeraVe pm. I don't normally use moisturizer much and I am using nothing but a couple acne things and AA serum right now. I do always wear some kind of product on my face and I'm concerned if I use nothing at all I would get a "false" result. What are your thoughts?

Just want to add I am down to using 1 to 1 1/2 pumps of serum twice a day. I know it is not what the directions say but I feel that that is the right amount for me. Also I am doing a half and half experiment on my chest. One side I am using AA after laser treatment. The other side ReAura laser aftercare complex. I do think I will try this experiment on my face also but don't know for how long.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:11 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:

I vote for no customer representatives on the thread! We have no customer representatives on Marie Veronique Organics thread, no customer representatives on ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti Age Serum, no customer representatives on Cure Natural Aqua Gel. Why is this thread an exception?

Only consumers sharing their own experiences. Enough is enough. Anyone who has questions with regard to the "science" behind your product should be contacting you directly.

Absolutely agree that a customer service representative would be overstepping the mark, and I doubt the mods would permit it. CS issues should be dealt with privately BUT I hope trusted/ unbiased EDSers will report back on the quality of aftercare received, because that is part of the review process. It also assists with purchase decision making IMO, especially at this price point.

The whole of EDS is about dermatology which is a science, so I think the evidence should be debated on the open forum. Simply analysing the ingredients lists help us make sense of the reviews, for example. The review board is not the ideal place but that was forced by a minority who deliberately derail threads posted elsewhere. I know some see the science discussion as a veiled sales pitch but, as a biologist myself, I see someone who is genuinely passionate and a little geeky about his subject. Takes one to know one - as a result I have been accused of being a shill for three companies in the last six months or so! Healthy skepticism or paranoia? Laughing

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Firefox7275 wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:

I vote for no customer representatives on the thread! We have no customer representatives on Marie Veronique Organics thread, no customer representatives on ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti Age Serum, no customer representatives on Cure Natural Aqua Gel. Why is this thread an exception?

Only consumers sharing their own experiences. Enough is enough. Anyone who has questions with regard to the "science" behind your product should be contacting you directly.

Absolutely agree that a customer service representative would be overstepping the mark, and I doubt the mods would permit it. CS issues should be dealt with privately BUT I hope trusted/ unbiased EDSers will report back on the quality of aftercare received, because that is part of the review process. It also assists with purchase decision making IMO, especially at this price point.

The whole of EDS is about dermatology which is a science, so I think the evidence should be debated on the open forum. Simply analysing the ingredients lists help us make sense of the reviews, for example. The review board is not the ideal place but that was forced by a minority who deliberately derail threads posted elsewhere. I know some see the science discussion as a veiled sales pitch but, as a biologist myself, I see someone who is genuinely passionate and a little geeky about his subject. Takes one to know one - as a result I have been accused of being a shill for three companies in the last six months or so! Healthy skepticism or paranoia? Laughing

The CS person is a scientist,and could have answered questions. I see it in other product oriented threads.

It is clear that there are people whose lives are literally lived on these boards (I name no names and refer to no specific individual, so do not think I am talking about you) and they have formed a vendetta against my presence. I've heard several theories as to why. Whatever the root issue, it makes no sense for me to do this anymore. And it is clear they would treat anyone else from my company, and perhaps anyone truly knowledgeable in this very new but very exciting science, much the same. So I have decided to move on. Most of you have been challenging yet gracious, and that is much appreciated. I like volunteering my free time doing online education and science debate, and have some other vehicles for that in mind. Just not here, its no longer fun, as it once was.

Since anything I say is guaranteed to be attacked, I'm sure you will find this quoted and you will hear all manner of invective and attempts to discredit me or the company's products. It has become expected. It's really all that's left.

If it were possible I would love to offer you all a big thank you, but that might be perceived as marketing. I'm sure that would cause a stink. But do keep in touch (I will have the PM's forwarded to me personally). I'm not hard to find.

Best wishes to you all.

5% products discount

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
There are many of us who love your presence DRJ. I am one of them. Here is my review

Skin type: 55 Year old African American. Large pores. Skin is regular to t-zone oily. No true wrinkles, but have smile line impressions on face (dimpled/creasing) that remain somewhat visible when not smiling. Also, those impression areas are always visible in the way of being dark and dull looking, I assume from the lack of collagen/elastin. Also my lower face i.e., the areas below my nose (upper lip/chin area) is dull with uneven skin tone/hyperpigmentation.

Currently on: Tretinoin 0.05 (have used Tretinoin for 1 1/2 years.) Skin lightening product with main ingredients being alpha albutin and kojic acid, used are dark areas only. Various moisturizers before Anteage.

Desired outcome from use of Anteage:
-Smoother, lighter appearing facial surfaces in the areas of my face that crease/dimple from smiling.
-The shiny looking skin to go back to being subtle and normal appearing.
-Improvement of the hyperpigmented areas above and beyond what has currently been experienced from the lightening agent I use.

Initial effects of using Anteage (began use on May 26, 1012):
Note that at my age, the only time I have experienced breakouts like I did with Anteage was when I attempted use Olay products (could be niacinamide related as both products utilize this active).
The breakout I experienced with Anteage (now ceased) started around my nose creases which is a place that the Tretinoin is not placed. I also experienced some breakout on my left cheek (4 small visible bumps with minimal congestion). I believe this was my skin purging old subsurface impurities but not sure. While I believe the purge was a good thing in the long run, it can be a very negative experience (and was/is) for a dark skinned individuals who have to deal with the hyperpigmentation left from the breakout.

Current results (as of June 20, 2012)
-Anteage related breakouts have ceased.
-No change in pore size.
-Facial surfaces (crease/dimples) have not changed in so far as a smoother appearance, however, there have been some subtle change in the level of hyperpigmentation surrounding those areas.
-The thin appearing, shiny area of my skin which presents around my marionette line area does look to be normalizing. Not so thin/shiny anymore which is great.
-Slight improvement of the hyperpigmented areas of lower face, however, there is still a long way to go before I will be satisfied with that result.

Conclusion: The results I have experienced thus far have been slow but noticeable. I can say I am so far pleased with the results for the amount of time I have been using the product, but I expect to see further improvements if I am to continue using this product. I believe if, after another order of Anteage, the results that I expect are not seen, I will probably discontinue use.

I hope this review helps others make an informed decision on the use of this product. However, what works for me may not necessarily work for others. Thanks. NK
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
I wanted to update my progress with AA. I have been using this for about 10 weeks. I did stop using the accelerator about 3 1/2 weeks ago. I liked the accelerator and it gave me no problems but I had to stop usage due to the ReAura laser treatment I will be starting soon. I was using 1 pump of accelerator twice a day when I stopped.

Last Wednesday I was spot treating a pimple I had on my face when I noticed my NL lines and lines under my eyes were a lot less noticeable. I thought at the time that was great but I really thought it was just a good skin day. I did decide to keep a closer eye on my skin for the next week and see what happened.

Well it has been a week and the deeper lines have not come back. Now I still have some lines but they are much fainter then they were. I also think my pores continue to get smaller. Overall I am very happy with this product.

I am going to start the ReAura laser treatment soon so I don't think it would be fair to continue to review AA(can't tell cause and effect)but I would like to do an experiment before hand. I want to stop using AA for a small time period to see if my results "stick". I am looking for suggestions for how many days I should stop because of my schedule it can't be more than 5. I am thinking 2 to 3 and if I should use any products at all during this time. I'm thinking just Argan oil or CeraVe pm. I don't normally use moisturizer much and I am using nothing but a couple acne things and AA serum right now. I do always wear some kind of product on my face and I'm concerned if I use nothing at all I would get a "false" result. What are your thoughts?

Just want to add I am down to using 1 to 1 1/2 pumps of serum twice a day. I know it is not what the directions say but I feel that that is the right amount for me. Also I am doing a half and half experiment on my chest. One side I am using AA after laser treatment. The other side ReAura laser aftercare complex. I do think I will try this experiment on my face also but don't know for how long.

Hi Cookie, thanks for sharing your progress. Glad you're seeing some results. I think 2 or 3 days with nothing but an oil or the Cerave would be a good experiment. Please let us know how it goes. I too am using 1 1/2 pumps of the serum and find that it is an adequate dose for me.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
2dagym wrote:
There are many of us who love your presence DRJ. I am one of them. Here is my review

Skin type: 55 Year old African American. Large pores. Skin is regular to t-zone oily. No true wrinkles, but have smile line impressions on face (dimpled/creasing) that remain somewhat visible when not smiling. Also, those impression areas are always visible in the way of being dark and dull looking, I assume from the lack of collagen/elastin. Also my lower face i.e., the areas below my nose (upper lip/chin area) is dull with uneven skin tone/hyperpigmentation.

Currently on: Tretinoin 0.05 (have used Tretinoin for 1 1/2 years.) Skin lightening product with main ingredients being alpha albutin and kojic acid, used are dark areas only. Various moisturizers before Anteage.

Desired outcome from use of Anteage:
-Smoother, lighter appearing facial surfaces in the areas of my face that crease/dimple from smiling.
-The shiny looking skin to go back to being subtle and normal appearing.
-Improvement of the hyperpigmented areas above and beyond what has currently been experienced from the lightening agent I use.

Initial effects of using Anteage (began use on May 26, 1012):
Note that at my age, the only time I have experienced breakouts like I did with Anteage was when I attempted use Olay products (could be niacinamide related as both products utilize this active).
The breakout I experienced with Anteage (now ceased) started around my nose creases which is a place that the Tretinoin is not placed. I also experienced some breakout on my left cheek (4 small visible bumps with minimal congestion). I believe this was my skin purging old subsurface impurities but not sure. While I believe the purge was a good thing in the long run, it can be a very negative experience (and was/is) for a dark skinned individuals who have to deal with the hyperpigmentation left from the breakout.

Current results (as of June 20, 2012)
-Anteage related breakouts have ceased.
-No change in pore size.
-Facial surfaces (crease/dimples) have not changed in so far as a smoother appearance, however, there have been some subtle change in the level of hyperpigmentation surrounding those areas.
-The thin appearing, shiny area of my skin which presents around my marionette line area does look to be normalizing. Not so thin/shiny anymore which is great.
-Slight improvement of the hyperpigmented areas of lower face, however, there is still a long way to go before I will be satisfied with that result.

Conclusion: The results I have experienced thus far have been slow but noticeable. I can say I am so far pleased with the results for the amount of time I have been using the product, but I expect to see further improvements if I am to continue using this product. I believe if, after another order of Anteage, the results that I expect are not seen, I will probably discontinue use.

I hope this review helps others make an informed decision on the use of this product. However, what works for me may not necessarily work for others. Thanks. NK

Hi NK, thanks for sharing your experience. Glad you're seeing some results. Please keep us updated on your progress.
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using AnteAge now for 6 weeks, so it's time for a review.

My skin issues are mainly lip lines and smile/NL lines. I have no pigmentation issues or acne. And my eye area looks pretty good for 50. I have some sag as well.

My routine includes using L-AA vitamin C 3 morning a week. I didn't want to give that up. So I apply the vitamin C and wait ~30 minutes before using AA.

I also didn't want to give up my Retin A. So, I use that 3 nights a week. I apply the AA serum, wait 30 minutes and then apply my Retin A. I do not use the accelerator on those nights.

Otherwise I apply the serum and accelerator twice a day. About 1.5-2 pumps of each.

I've also dermarolled the serum in 3 times using a 0.5mm roller.

Ok, now for my results...jilch, nada, nothing new Sad Sad

I saw two groups of people last week that I hadn't seen in a while and I was really hoping to hear something positive mentioned about my skin, but alas...nothing.

I'm not giving up yet. I'm going to use these products for 3 months and keep rolling.

The one positive I'll note is that previously my skin would sometimes get dry and flaky from the Retin A use. I'm not having that now, but I have cut back a bit on the Retin A. Or it could be from the AA.
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:

I want to stop using AA for a small time period to see if my results "stick". I am looking for suggestions for how many days I should stop because of my schedule it can't be more than 5. I am thinking 2 to 3 and if I should use any products at all during this time.

Hi CookieD - I ran out of my serum after about 6 weeks of use and am awaiting the arrival of my second bottle (I have continued with the Accelerator at night). It's been almost 3 weeks (I am in Canada, takes longer to get here via regular mail) and it took longer than a few days for me to notice the effects of not having the serum. I would say around a week...and then my skin lost that 'plumper' feeling that I was enjoying. To be fair my skin is in good shape for 39yrs, and I didn't start AA thinking I needed plumping; I simply got used to it being that way while I was using the product!

Am awaiting the arrival of my next 'batch' so I can get going again!

Cheers
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
ShastaGirl, I know it can be disappointing to not see anything in 6 wks. but I think it's a good plan to give it a fair trial of 3 months. I wasn't aware of much difference with RA until about then. Good Luck and hopefully you see improvements soon.

For any fellow Canucks who might be interested. My 2nd order of AnteAGE arrived today. I chose the cheaper shipping option this time. It took only 4 days longer and no extra fees or tax. Yay!
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
myamax wrote:
CookieD wrote:

I want to stop using AA for a small time period to see if my results "stick". I am looking for suggestions for how many days I should stop because of my schedule it can't be more than 5. I am thinking 2 to 3 and if I should use any products at all during this time.

Hi CookieD - I ran out of my serum after about 6 weeks of use and am awaiting the arrival of my second bottle (I have continued with the Accelerator at night). It's been almost 3 weeks (I am in Canada, takes longer to get here via regular mail) and it took longer than a few days for me to notice the effects of not having the serum. I would say around a week...and then my skin lost that 'plumper' feeling that I was enjoying. To be fair my skin is in good shape for 39yrs, and I didn't start AA thinking I needed plumping; I simply got used to it being that way while I was using the product!

Am awaiting the arrival of my next 'batch' so I can get going again!

Cheers

Thanks Myamax for your thoughts. I don't really what to stop for a week because I have been dying to use my new gadget for almost a month. So maybe it won't make any difference if I stop for a few days or not. I am almost 10 years older then you so that might make a difference in what I see or don't see. I don't really know.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
ShastaGirl wrote:
I've been using AnteAge now for 6 weeks, so it's time for a review.

My skin issues are mainly lip lines and smile/NL lines. I have no pigmentation issues or acne. And my eye area looks pretty good for 50. I have some sag as well.

My routine includes using L-AA vitamin C 3 morning a week. I didn't want to give that up. So I apply the vitamin C and wait ~30 minutes before using AA.

I also didn't want to give up my Retin A. So, I use that 3 nights a week. I apply the AA serum, wait 30 minutes and then apply my Retin A. I do not use the accelerator on those nights.

Otherwise I apply the serum and accelerator twice a day. About 1.5-2 pumps of each.

I've also dermarolled the serum in 3 times using a 0.5mm roller.

Ok, now for my results...jilch, nada, nothing new Sad Sad

I saw two groups of people last week that I hadn't seen in a while and I was really hoping to hear something positive mentioned about my skin, but alas...nothing.

I'm not giving up yet. I'm going to use these products for 3 months and keep rolling.

The one positive I'll note is that previously my skin would sometimes get dry and flaky from the Retin A use. I'm not having that now, but I have cut back a bit on the Retin A. Or it could be from the AA.

Hi ShastaGirl, I saw the biggest difference between week 9 and 10. I originally said I would give this product a 3 month trial. After the first bottle ran out(7 1/2 weeks) I thought the results were ok(but not great) based solely on those results I wouldn't have repurchased.(if it was cheaper I probably would have) I did order another bottle because I did think it needed more time.

It is a huge leap of faith to spend this much money and not be assured of results. I think people who are not sure could and should wait for more reviews from other people. I have friends in big pharma and biotech that have been working/talking about stem cells for years. I do personally believe it is the future of medicine but that doesn't insure that it works in skincare.

Hopefully you start to see results from the second bottle. I do really like my results but I'm kinda afraid to say anything too great because there is so much heated discussion around this product and also I would feel terrible if someone spent all this money on this product based on my review and then it did work for them.
I know things don't work for everyone but nobody ever wants to be group it doesn't work for. Crying or Very sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks brierrose and CookieD for your thoughts. I'll give another update at the 12 week mark, sooner if I see improvements!!

I do like the products. The light, almost lack of scent is a real plus for me, since I hate highly scented face creams. The products provide the ideal amount of moisurization. And have a good list of actives. I do believe in the stem cell technology and the benefits it can provide in the right applications. I think for some of us, the results may take longer or be more subtle.
becca1305

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:53 am      Reply with quote
I tried calling Cellese at the number on the AnteAge website to discuss the products for sale in my skin care center. The number doesn't work. Does anyone on this thread have an idea of "why" or what the correct number might be? Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:58 am      Reply with quote
becca1305 wrote:
I tried calling Cellese at the number on the AnteAge website to discuss the products for sale in my skin care center. The number doesn't work. Does anyone on this thread have an idea of "why" or what the correct number might be? Thanks!

You may have to try the email, They seem to have issues again with the toll free number? Confused

1-877-350-6350

Or call the regular phone number is working but you get a recording, leave a message

1-949-891-0891

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Thanks. I did leave a message. Let's hope they listen to messages better than they reply to emails.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
For anyone who is on the fence about trying AnteAGE this might help you make the jump over.

$100 Cellese AnteAGE Coupon
Code: 34x92
Limited Time: Good through July 5, 2012
For orders over $279 (serum + accel. or 2 serums)
Limit 1 per customer
Free shipping in the US still applies

I'm still using it and loving it!
Kath91
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:

make the jump over.

WELL, H E L L O, grandma !!

Have I got a gift for you !!!
Kath91
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
For anyone

Forgot to ask:

This offer negates the Loyalty discount?
This purchase would apply to the Loyalty Program purchases?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
For anyone who is on the fence about trying AnteAGE this might help you make the jump over.

Limit 1 per customer

Thank you for letting us know, jom.

Are you in contact with Dr. J? If so, could you ask him the question CM has asked earlier. What specific cytokines are in his product? I am trying to determine when to add the serum in post roll.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

Thank you for letting us know, jom.

Are you in contact with Dr. J? If so, could you ask him the question CM has asked earlier. What specific cytokines are in his product? I am trying to determine when to add the serum in post roll.

I would like to know about this as well.

ReLuma has a nice breakdown for their product at the link below...I am hoping for something similar from Cellese as well.

http://invitrxtherapeutics.squarespace.com/cytokines/

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:

Limit 1 per customer

I am planning to order a second bottle of the serum. I don't care as much for the lotion, but that's just a personal thing about lotion in general, not this specific lotion. I just don't like the "feel" of lotions on my face.

I've been using the lotion I got in my original purchase on my hands and neck. With that coupon, I might consider getting it to continue the hand-neck thing.

I e-mailed CS yesterday (Saturday night) to make sure the products would be ok with the heat. I'm sure that the products would experience temps over 100 F before they landed on my doorstep.

Thanks for the coupon info.
Elvisshops
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
My Review

I started using the serum about the time it was released. I have the lotion too, but I'm using that on my hands and neck because I hate lotions on my face.

I started using a pump and half twice a day. Two pumps just seemed like overkill for me. Later I backed down to one pump twice a day. I'm using just one pump a day now because I am close to reorder time and trying to conserve.

Please know that there is NO ONE harder to please than me when it comes to skin care. I never report results because I never get any. That said, I think my skin is looking a little better since AnteAge. I can't pinpoint what's better, but I really think there is improvement.

I see a facialist every few months, and she asked how come my skin looked better than hers, as we are about the same age. She might have been blowing sunshine up my knickers, but I cautiously think my skin might be better in some respects than hers.

I am a two-decade+ user of Retin a and sunblock. I'm sure these things have helped, though I have no way of knowing how much. I started them in my teens, so there is no before & after comparison.

I'm sorry Dr. J is leaving the forum. I honestly cannot understand why these threads become combative. Take what you need, leave the rest. There is no need to be pia.
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Elvisshops wrote:
jom wrote:

Limit 1 per customer

I am planning to order a second bottle of the serum. I don't care as much for the lotion, but that's just a personal thing about lotion in general, not this specific lotion. I just don't like the "feel" of lotions on my face.

I've been using the lotion I got in my original purchase on my hands and neck. With that coupon, I might consider getting it to continue the hand-neck thing.

I e-mailed CS yesterday (Saturday night) to make sure the products would be ok with the heat. I'm sure that the products would experience temps over 100 F before they landed on my doorstep.

Thanks for the coupon info.

Please give us an update on CS reply about the temperature during shipping. Thank you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:04 am      Reply with quote
jom wrote:

Limit 1 per customer

The thank you button has disappeared - otherwise I'd be pressing it right now. Thanks, Jom! Very Happy
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:
jom wrote:
For anyone

Forgot to ask:

This offer negates the Loyalty discount?
This purchase would apply to the Loyalty Program purchases?

You cannot use both coupon codes but a purchase using this code counts towards the purchases required to qualify for the loyalty program.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |