Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
I may have to give up the new product line I am trying because of breakouts and start back on AnteAge. Just checking for any updates from people still using it and how you are coming along. Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
I really liked the products..a lot. Unfortunately I had to stop. The facial hair growth (fuzz) was becoming a concern. Seriously.
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still using AnteAge. I'm almost out of serum, but still have the accelerator. I think it helps a great deal to soothe inflammation after derma-rolling. I'm just not convinced it is doing anything else for me. I'm on the fence as to whether I will re-order the serum.

No peach fuzz for me, but I'm very fair.
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
I am still using it and like it - I pretty much use only the serum as the accellerator was making the breakouts on my chin worse than usual. For additional Vit A I added in the Environ products (AVST 2 cream at the moment) and quite like the two together.

My favourite thing is how 'plump' and firm my skin is - not inflammation plumping, but plumper like it was when I was 30 (am now 40). I have been using it for 6 months now; started off with 2 pumps twice per day, at the 4 month mark brought that down to 1 pump twice daily and am tossing the idea of taking it to 1 pump 1x daily as 'maitenance' if that makes sense.

I still have some pigmentation spots to fade, though they are light enough to cover with my Jane Iredale pressed powder (they are post-baby and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation spots) and am planning on purchasing one of the lasers (Reaura or Tria, depending on photoqueens review!) to help with that. Somewhere on another internet blog someone did say their hormonal breakouts have markedly decreased since using the laser and would like to add it in to my routine for that reason, as each one I get leaves a purple mark on my skin.

All of that said I am quite happy with my skin, with the exception of the hormonal breakouts- been fighting with them since I was a teen. I have always had some peach fuzz, and have not noticed it getting any worse over the past 6 months of using Cellese AnteAge products.
Cheers
NanSam
5% products discount

Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Having completed my 4th month of AnteAge, I remain totally delighted with the results I have seen. I have also also dermarolled with AnteAge twice now, two weeks apart. This combination has caused the wrinkles around my mouth and on my upper lip to practically disappear (well, greatly improve, anyway). I had already seen my dark patchiness disappear, and texture smooth out. But this combination has gotten me to a point where I can honestly say I look at least 5 - 7 years younger than when I started. And I'm still seeing month-to-month changes! Unlike someone else who thought their facial hair had increased, my peach fuzz actually disappeared on AA. I just reordered again(holiday sale price I think was $100 off) and will report back in another month. P.S. I'm in NYC (traveling for work) and found that an extra dose of AA Accelerator really helps in the colder weather. Totally keeps my Cali Girl complexion moist. Happy Thanksgiving to all. - Nan
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone have an update on some independent clinical studies?

They did have a nice holiday offer, if you overlooked the 2 spelling errors in their email, lol. Still leaves you with the "not quite professional level" feeling yet, though their packaging (and smell!) is MUCH nicer than Reluma. After trying Reluma, I definitely liked AA better. Which reminds me that I need to try my Lifeline sample...maybe tonight is the night!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

They did have a nice holiday offer, if you overlooked the 2 spelling errors in their email, lol. Still leaves you with the "not quite professional level" feeling yet, though their packaging (and smell!) is MUCH nicer than Reluma. After trying Reluma, I definitely liked AA better. Which reminds me that I need to try my Lifeline sample...maybe tonight is the night!

I keep searching the web for more independent reviews and for other sites selling AA - but there's no buzz out there at all about it (which seems quite surprising to me).

5% products discount

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:37 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
bethany wrote:

I keep searching the web for more independent reviews and for other sites selling AA - but there's no buzz out there at all about it (which seems quite surprising to me).

I hear about AA all the time, but that may be because I personally know others who use and love it. Someone said it's popular in Asia. I've seen several positive independent reviews just by googling, but no large independent studies. Not that it matters to me -- I am hooked and now cannot imagine life without AA. I'll be able to share my 6 month experience details soon. -Nan
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:58 am      Reply with quote
I agree that the products are great. I'm bummed I had to stop using them because of increased facial hair. Just my luck.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
NanSam wrote:
Having completed my 4th month of AnteAge, I remain totally delighted with the results I have seen. I have also also dermarolled with AnteAge twice now, two weeks apart. This combination has caused the wrinkles around my mouth and on my upper lip to practically disappear (well, greatly improve, anyway). I had already seen my dark patchiness disappear, and texture smooth out. But this combination has gotten me to a point where I can honestly say I look at least 5 - 7 years younger than when I started. And I'm still seeing month-to-month changes! Unlike someone else who thought their facial hair had increased, my peach fuzz actually disappeared on AA. I just reordered again(holiday sale price I think was $100 off) and will report back in another month. P.S. I'm in NYC (traveling for work) and found that an extra dose of AA Accelerator really helps in the colder weather. Totally keeps my Cali Girl complexion moist. Happy Thanksgiving to all. - Nan

What size needle did you use for those rolls spaced 2 weeks apart?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 18, 2013 10:09 am      Reply with quote
hello,

Any update about anteage serum from anyone if you guys still using this and seeing results.I am deciding to purchase for my melasma and for even tone. i remeber nansam was saying that she had good result with this product for her melasma and overall complexion .
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 18, 2013 10:18 am      Reply with quote
Comparing Cellese and Lifeline, my impressions are: Cellese is better at evening skin tone, especially redness, while Lifeline is better for brightening the skin. Antiage factor? Who really knows. Since I have fairly good skin tone, I use Lifeline. I think Cellese has a special right now, so look into it, if you are interested. Good time to try.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 18, 2013 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, Cellese has a great special on right now. 2 for the price of 1 until June 1st. Coupon code is BDAY.

I've used two bottles of the serum and accelerator. I stopped for a while, but am thinking of buying more. I've used Retin A for years, but find my skin is not liking it lately - getting dry and flaky a lot. The AnteAge has retinol in it, so I'm thinking of switching to that for a while.

I just wish they had published more scientific data on the cytokines in it.
NanSam
5% products discount

Sat May 18, 2013 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
I just restocked on AnteAge (2 for 1 special)and I remain quite pleased with my results. I stopped once to try something new I was talked into when I was on a work assignment in Japan - but after two weeks I had to switch back to re-calm my skin. My skin texture color and tone is much healthier looking than a year ago, and I seem to be keeping those nasty old laugh lines at bay. -Nan
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 18, 2013 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
I am still using my Anteage serum at night (1 pump for my face, 1 for my neck). I still like my results and took advantage of the birthday sale!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 20, 2013 3:14 am      Reply with quote
I'm still happily using it. Whilst I haven't noticed any particular difference in lines, it's really helping to even out my skin tone and to heal any blemishes or marks. My skin certainly looks fresher and clearer with it.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 20, 2013 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
I absolutely loved AnteAge serum & Accelerator. It gave me firmer, plumper skin with even tone & good color...younger looking skin. I'm another one that had to quit though because of the extra peach fuzz which was getting too long.
NanSam
5% products discount

Mon May 27, 2013 11:23 am      Reply with quote
I haven't noticed any peach fuzz on my face, but it does seem like my thinning hairline has changed for the better. I used AA along with dermarolling, and rolled it into my scalp line as well as my face. I think it helped. I am going to try stamping with AA just in that area and see what happens. -Nan
Elvisshops
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 27, 2013 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
If I were using the AA serum, retin a, and a vitamin c serum, how would you suggest incorporating all of that?

I tried the accelerator, and it's just too greasy feeling for my skin.

I am considering going back to AA. I used it for a couple of months and did think my skin was looking better, but the product is so cost prohibitive. TIA
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 27, 2013 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I personally didn't see enough benefits to continue, and I felt like certain positive reviews were just plants. But you should make your personal decisions based on your own research.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Elvisshops wrote:
If I were using the AA serum, retin a, and a vitamin c serum, how would you suggest incorporating all of that?

I tried the accelerator, and it's just too greasy feeling for my skin.

I am considering going back to AA. I used it for a couple of months and did think my skin was looking better, but the product is so cost prohibitive. TIA

I had emailed Dr.J last year with a question re: Environ Vitamin A products. He had said it was fine to apply the Environ creams after the AA serum, giving the serum a moment to soak in prior to doing so. I would presume that it is ok to apply retin-a after the serum? Myself I apply Environ cream after AA serum at night, and my vitamin C in the morning (though I do not use the serum 2x/day, only 1x at night...don't need it 2x per day as I think my skin looks great with 1x so I do this for cost purposes!)

I also found the accelerator too heavy/greasy on my skin so I stopped using it and added the Environ into the mix.
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
I used to apply the AA serum, wait 30 minutes and then apply Retin A. I would think you could do the same thing with copper peptides.

I actually like the accelerator a lot. So much, that I'm going to use it more and my Retin a less. The accelerator does have retinol in it. But my skin tends towards dry and I'm using the Reaura and they recommend not using Retin a with the Reaura.
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
I just got word via email that the 2for1 Cellese promotion has been held over/extended until June 8.

"we found the bday discount code was not working for the order two, pay for one special. The problem has been fixed, and the champagne will now be flowing through next Saturday, June 8th"

If you are interested in trying the product (or simply stocking up!) it is a great deal that works regardless of whether you order the serum + accelerator, the serum on its own, or the accelerator on its own...your choice!
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
For all of you whom are still using Cellese products, I have a question. My last bottle of AnteAge came in March, and it's texture and color are a bit different than what was in the other bottles I used (color is lighter peach, texture is less 'creamy' in that it doesn't sink into my skin in quite the same way it did before). I was wondering if anyone else had noticed any change, as perhaps they reformulated it? Or I may have an 'off' bottle; thought I would check here and see what, if anything, you have noted.
Cheers
hazelwood160
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
myamax wrote:
For all of you whom are still using Cellese products, I have a question. My last bottle of AnteAge came in March, and it's texture and color are a bit different than what was in the other bottles I used (color is lighter peach, texture is less 'creamy' in that it doesn't sink into my skin in quite the same way it did before). I was wondering if anyone else had noticed any change, as perhaps they reformulated it? Or I may have an 'off' bottle; thought I would check here and see what, if anything, you have noted.
Cheers

hi

i noticed the same thing. I wondering that too. I think they are now probaly trying to cut the cost and lower the quality . i am not sure if it is still effective . I noticed they have introduced md line as well .
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |