Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 8:58 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Sorry it has suddenly become "silly" to present the not positive side of an ingredient in a product that Dr. J has said gets in to the skin on a cellular level and the cytokins know where to go and what to do? Really what does that mean?

It was not appropriate for anyone to post that your shared information was silly...this is a forum for open discussion, and Dr J himself has stated that he loves debate.

But some things are relevant to a conversation, and others are not...we each have to decide what is relevent and appropriate for us. For me personally, I think that brain injections are very different than applying topically, but do see your point that the cykotines ultimately didn't keep the cells from dying (or may have caused the death..I'm not sure).

DarkMoon wrote:
The doctor also needs to stop listening to those "little voices" because they are sadly mistaken about me and any supposed agenda I have to ruffle his feathers.
OK, I am off to get my one mug of coffee so any who wish to have a go at what I have said have at it.

I wouldn't take things so personally. There are many people here that ruffle feathers, and everyone of them has supporters. Smile

The purpose of the forum is discussion, and not everyone is going to like everything that is said. But getting emotional about it just makes people look bad, since there are far more important things going on in the world every day and we are just talking about silly skincare. Smile

My last statement on this subject regarding what I posted, I do not feel it is invalid to have some concern that ROLLING these into our skin might just mean they will be in our blood stream.

That opens a possibility that they may end up in the brain without injections or nine inch nails.

I suppose we will take the doctor on his word as a scientist that the Brazilian study is flawed.

As to the voices I know that was directed at yours truly as I was quoted in that post containing the comment?

We have been told to do our own research and not to expect to be spoon fed the information, I do readily admit I do not have the training in Biochemistry to discern what is flawed in any given study or not, and I am quite sure I am not alone in that.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
I personally respond to posts on the forum with my name. I do have people who watch for things and sometimes they might fail to consider a question. Sorry about that. And sometimes I dictate an answer and someone transcribes and posts for me. Just to help me manage my time. But every word, good or bad, is my own. And, if I get PM's or e-mails that are customer service issues I will usually forward those and somebody from that department answers -- they are supposed to sign their own name like "Sheila for DrJ."

Also I am told the ingredients lists now on the web site are accurate and complete.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
I personally respond to posts on the forum with my name. I do have people who watch for things and sometimes they might fail to consider a question. Sorry about that. And sometimes I dictate an answer and someone transcribes and posts for me. Just to help me manage my time. But every word, good or bad, is my own. And, if I get PM's or e-mails that are customer service issues I will usually forward those and somebody from that department answers -- they are supposed to sign their own name like "Sheila for DrJ."

Also I am told the ingredients lists now on the web site are accurate and complete.

Thank you for the clarification!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:

As of when if I may ask, are those I posted last night correct?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:

Not to insult the Brazilians, but this is shoddy science. First, the protocol was whack. You don't critically traumatize neural cells in culture, add CM of anything, and then claim that the cells died because of the CM.

DragoN wrote:
Kind of makes you wonder why anyone would be injecting a topical serum into their brain doesn't it? Or does it? Wink

bethany wrote:

For me personally, I think that brain injections are very different than applying topically, but do see your point that the cykotines ultimately didn't keep the cells from dying (or may have caused the death..I'm not sure).

Abstract
Cell therapy using bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) seems to be a new alternative for the treatment of neurological diseases, including stroke. In order to investigate the response of hippocampal tissue to factors secreted by MSC and if these factors are neuroprotective in a model of oxygen and glucose deprivation (OGD), we used organotypic hippocampal cultures exposed to conditioned medium from bone marrow-derived MSC. Our results suggest that the conditioned medium obtained from these cells aggravates lesion caused by OGD. In addition, the presence of the conditioned medium alone was toxic mainly to cells in the CA1, CA2 and CA3 areas of the hippocampal organotypic culture even in basal conditions. GABA stimulation and NMDA and AMPA receptors antagonists were able to reduce propidium iodide staining, suggesting that the cell death induced by the toxic factors secreted by MSC could involve these receptors.

Organotypic hippocampal slice cultures are what was used in the study. Nobody was standing over a cowering little rat with a big syringe aimed at his/her brain! Surprised DrJ didn't pick that up.

Here's a link about the preparation of same;

http://www.nature.com/nprot/journal/v1/n3/full/nprot.2006.228.html

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:

Thanks so much Dr. J!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
DrJ wrote:

As of when if I may ask, are those I posted last night correct?

It would probably just be faster to look at what is out there now on the website.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
DrJ wrote:

Not to insult the Brazilians, but this is shoddy science. First, the protocol was whack. You don't critically traumatize neural cells in culture, add CM of anything, and then claim that the cells died because of the CM.

DragoN wrote:
Kind of makes you wonder why anyone would be injecting a topical serum into their brain doesn't it? Or does it? Wink

bethany wrote:

For me personally, I think that brain injections are very different than applying topically, but do see your point that the cykotines ultimately didn't keep the cells from dying (or may have caused the death..I'm not sure).

Abstract
Cell therapy using bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) seems to be a new alternative for the treatment of neurological diseases, including stroke. In order to investigate the response of hippocampal tissue to factors secreted by MSC and if these factors are neuroprotective in a model of oxygen and glucose deprivation (OGD), we used organotypic hippocampal cultures exposed to conditioned medium from bone marrow-derived MSC. Our results suggest that the conditioned medium obtained from these cells aggravates lesion caused by OGD. In addition, the presence of the conditioned medium alone was toxic mainly to cells in the CA1, CA2 and CA3 areas of the hippocampal organotypic culture even in basal conditions. GABA stimulation and NMDA and AMPA receptors antagonists were able to reduce propidium iodide staining, suggesting that the cell death induced by the toxic factors secreted by MSC could involve these receptors.

Organotypic hippocampal slice cultures are what was used in the study. Nobody was standing over a cowering little rat with a big syringe aimed at his/her brain! Surprised DrJ didn't pick that up.

Here's a link about the preparation of same;

http://www.nature.com/nprot/journal/v1/n3/full/nprot.2006.228.html

Good find. An even better way to look for paracrine effects from stem cells (which was the point of the CM experiment) would be to co-culture hippocampal cells with MSC's. You place membrane or filter between the cells, but they can communicate chemically (cytokines). The reason that this is a better model is that there is cross talk as opposed to a one-way conversation (as with CM) between the cell types.
Sage06
5% products discount

Thu May 10, 2012 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
Some of you posters are more intent on impressing each other and Dr. J with your "knowledge" and ability to use google scholar than on making reasoned contributions to the thread. You are indeed silly and I have read your posts for the entertainment value they provide. Just my opinion.

Re AntiAGE, I have been using the serum and activator for about a week and love the effect it has on my skin. Since the activator is rich enough, I find that I don't need a moisturizer and my skin has not broken out. It's clear and calm although a bit shiny but I understand that the shine will disappear as my skin gets used to the product.

I had been using Dr. Lewinn's Skin Perfecting Serum before I started using AntiAGE and am wondering about the best way these two can be used in tandem. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Sage06 wrote:
Some of you posters are more intent on impressing each other and Dr. J with your "knowledge" and ability to use google scholar than on making reasoned contributions to the thread. You are indeed silly and I have read your posts for the entertainment value they provide. Just my opinion.

Re AntiAGE, I have been using the serum and activator for about a week and love the effect it has on my skin. Since the activator is rich enough, I find that I don't need a moisturizer and my skin has not broken out. It's clear and calm although a bit shiny but I understand that the shine will disappear as my skin gets used to the product.

I had been using Dr. Lewinn's Skin Perfecting Serum before I started using AntiAGE and am wondering about the best way these two can be used in tandem. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Sage06, couldn't agree more! If you want to incorporate the Lewinn serum I would put the AnteAGE serum on first, then the Lewinn, then the AnteAGE accelerator. You might want to try just using the AnteAGE on its own first to see if that helps without the Lewinn.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to complement Customer Service - 8 days ago I ordered the set for my mom as a Mother's Day gift, but it never arrived. When I contacted Cellese - they tried to track it (seem to be stack in CA), and immediately fedexed another one (free of charge). Excellent.

Hope my mom likes it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Just wanted to complement Customer Service - 8 days ago I ordered the set for my mom as a Mother's Day gift, but it never arrived. When I contacted Cellese - they tried to track it (seem to be stack in CA), and immediately fedexed another one (free of charge). Excellent.

Hope my mom likes it.

You get the awesome daughter award!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany - thank you!

She is a fantastic mom (and a friend, and a confidant, and ...).

I am also planning to get her a Safetox for her birthday at the end of May.

I would also post info about her results (she is 74), so we would all benefit from the information.

Sorry fro deviating from the subject.

5% products discount

Thu May 10, 2012 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:

Thanks Sage06, couldn't agree more! If you want to incorporate the Lewinn serum I would put the AnteAGE serum on first, then the Lewinn, then the AnteAGE accelerator. You might want to try just using the AnteAGE on its own first to see if that helps without the Lewinn.

Thank you jom!
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

On a different note, someone here reported that the AnteAGE was helping their eczema. Unfortunately for me that is not the case. My eczema is still flaring and I have used the AnteAGE on it twice a day for almost 4 weeks now.

Hi Rileygirl - I posted that it helped my eczema on my hands. Its still working really well too, as I don't have to use it daily anymore (nor my prescription cream) I am sorry it didn't work for you. I think my eczema is a mild case as it only comes in wintertime and if I wash my hands a lot; perhaps it doesn't work as well for those with moderate to severe cases?
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2012 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
Awesome daughter award to Sigma. You know, I will do same for my mom. She is the last person the planet to Do anything to take care of her skin. But If I growl at her about the price, she may actually use it. Give her the song and story about freshness and maybe she will use it according to the protocol as it was designed.

Sage06
Quote:

AnteAge is excellent on my skin.

DrJ, with ultrasound, it's even better. Although the improvement could be related to the ubergel mix I am using on top. However, used the ultra sound with and without the Anteage, interesting thing, there is tingling with the Anteage after treatment [ 5 mins total to face neck and decollete] No redness, or irritation, and in the AM the skin is luminous. Added bonus of eye lid lift.

If you make, first do no harm, your Law, you will never strike the first blow and will be known as a man of peace who can fight like ten tigers, a Human in the act of Being. There is no greater rank than this. Ashida Kim on War.~Cellese~AnteAge Serum and Accelerator, DermaRoller ,MyFawnie AA2G serum, KNN G ForceUltrasound., SEA, ChrySun 25% ZnO
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 5:16 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:

This has evolved into abject silliness. And again - the ingredients list is on the website.

Agreed. Going from an interesting scientific debate to screeching for a boycott is totally ridiculous. If people are not happy with the ingredients or you have grave reservations about the underlying science, don't purchase the product until the papers are published. Alternatively engage in scientific debate; there is no point in DrJ refuting a paper only to be accused of doing so for financial gain. That is not debate that is attacking DrJ's character. Why purchase from someone you believe to be so biased? Why purchase a product you don't want to penetrate deeply into your skin, be that via liposomes or microneedling?

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 8:10 am      Reply with quote
Sage06 wrote:

Interesting double standard we have here, "Do your research" "Don't ask To be spoon fed information" "Everyone needs to do their due diligence"
"I am here to teach"

Funny that some one when this was posted had 6 posts total and 5 are on this thread? You joined just what 4 days after the doc?
What connection do you have if any to Dr. J or Cellese?

Sitting in judgement is not sitting pretty.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Weighing in on my AnteAGE usage. I started using the full size products a week ago, and the only other products I have used are Retin A on Sunday and the Cure exfoliator on Wednesday.

The 3 small nose pimples I had resolved, but 2 more popped up...this is very unusual for me.

The Cure product was actually very irritating to my skin for some reason, and the AnteAGE serum stung upon application, which is definitely not the norm. I think the AnteAGE has helped calm some of the irritation, but my skin is still not looking as hydrated as before I used the Cure product. Sad

I am going to skip the Retin A this weekend and just let my skin get back to normal.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 9:12 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Weighing in on my AnteAGE usage. I started using the full size products a week ago, and the only other products I have used are Retin A on Sunday and the Cure exfoliator on Wednesday.

The 3 small nose pimples I had resolved, but 2 more popped up...this is very unusual for me.

The Cure product was actually very irritating to my skin for some reason, and the AnteAGE serum stung upon application, which is definitely not the norm. I think the AnteAGE has helped calm some of the irritation, but my skin is still not looking as hydrated as before I used the Cure product. Sad

I am going to skip the Retin A this weekend and just let my skin get back to normal.

Sorry to hear that Bethany, I hope your skin calms back down asap!

I am sure letting it have a rest will help get it back on tract! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 9:42 am      Reply with quote
myamax wrote:

Hi Rileygirl - I posted that it helped my eczema on my hands. Its still working really well too, as I don't have to use it daily anymore (nor my prescription cream) I am sorry it didn't work for you. I think my eczema is a mild case as it only comes in wintertime and if I wash my hands a lot; perhaps it doesn't work as well for those with moderate to severe cases?

Hi myamax, I agree that maybe the AnteAGE doesn't work on more severe cases of eczema. I have this along one side of my face, close to the hairline, and this time it has been there for months. Maybe 1 month of using the AnteAGE is not long enough to help my area.

I just scratched my arm on a metal door frame, and applied the AnteAGE serum to that. I'll see if it speeds up healing, as my skin is normally very slow to heal.

I definitely notice an evening out in my complexion. I don't have real pigmentation issues, but something is looking different with my skin and what I would call my skin getting more pale. I still have redness from the broken caps, but there are days that I swear they are almost gone on 1 cheek, but other days they are back to looking very red. I have 1 brown spot on the top of my nose and that has not changed. Will report back after my 2nd month of use.

BTW, great customer service, as I have mentioned before. I got my replacement serum yesterday and it works great! (No more storing the container upside down!)
Sage06
5% products discount

Fri May 11, 2012 9:53 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Sage06 wrote:

Interesting double standard we have here, "Do your research" "Don't ask To be spoon fed information" "Everyone needs to do their due diligence"
"I am here to teach"

Funny that some one when this was posted had 6 posts total and 5 are on this thread? You joined just what 4 days after the doc?

Dark Moon, you are correct, I joined precisely because of Dr. J's informative contributions to several threads and spirited discussions with other well informed and knowledgeable members of this forum. I wanted to be notified when new replies were posted and the only way to do that was to join the forum. Had Dr. J not become a member of EDS and posted on the forum, I would have "lurked" and would not have joined.

It would be interesting to find out how many members have joined this forum after Dr. J started posting here. I bet there was a spike in membership.

I have no connection to Dr. J or to Cellese but am flattered that you think I do.

When one posts in a public forum, being judged by the content of one's posts goes without saying, so yes, I admit to having judged you by the quality and tenor of your posts.

Do you have any advice (not repetitive of jom's) regarding the use of Dr. Lewinn's Serum in conjunction with AntiAGE?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Sage06 wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Sage06 wrote:

"I am here to teach"

Dark Moon, you are correct, I joined precisely because of Dr. J's informative contributions to several threads and spirited discussions with other well informed and knowledgeable members of this forum. I wanted to be notified when new replies were posted and the only way to do that was to join the forum. Had Dr. J not become a member of EDS and posted on the forum, I would have "lurked" and would not have joined.

It would be interesting to find out how many members have joined this forum after Dr. J started posting here. I bet there was a spike in membership.

I have no connection to Dr. J or to Cellese but am flattered that you think I do.

When one posts in a public forum, being judged by the content of one's posts goes without saying, so yes, I admit to having judged you by the quality and tenor of your posts.

Do you have any advice (not repetitive of jom's) regarding the use of Dr. Lewinn's Serum in conjunction with AntiAGE?

Thank you Sage06,

I appreciate your candor and tone in replying to my inquiry.

One note on how we might perceive another online, as it is the written word only we cannot truly gauge the others tone, intent ect. as we would face to face. That does make it easy to misread what that person actually means, so if I have unintentionally offended you I apologize.

I have been using only the AntiAge products since beginning them, that is up to a few days ago when I added back my DIY Vitamin C serum and Retin A (I plan on beginning dermarolling).

I have had no issues using the products along with AntiAge, no balling up ect. I am not familiar with Dr. Lewinn's Serum so I would hesitate to give advice on a product I have no experience with. To be totally honest I would need to look that up to even find out what ingredients are in the serum.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 am      Reply with quote
DragoN wrote:
Awesome daughter award to Sigma. You know, I will do same for my mom. She is the last person the planet to Do anything to take care of her skin. But If I growl at her about the price, she may actually use it. Give her the song and story about freshness and maybe she will use it according to the protocol as it was designed.

Sage06
Quote:

AnteAge is excellent on my skin.

DrJ, with ultrasound, it's even better. Although the improvement could be related to the ubergel mix I am using on top. However, used the ultra sound with and without the Anteage, interesting thing, there is tingling with the Anteage after treatment [ 5 mins total to face neck and decollete] No redness, or irritation, and in the AM the skin is luminous. Added bonus of eye lid lift.

I'm fascinated by phonophoresis. Good data for a lot of drugs. Tingling could suggest rapid penetration. What frequency? Pulsed or not? What sequence of application are you using? ubergel more of an occlusive barrier that accelerator, but same layering principle. I want pictures!!!
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 11:59 am      Reply with quote
1 Mhz, 0.4 J/cm2. Not pulsed. And pulsed. 5 min tops. Serum , then Accelerator then Ubergel, with actives.[ just a little Cu GHK for good luck ]Guilty. I cheated. Why not? I can. Wink

SONOPHORESIS: AN ADVANCED TOOL IN TRANSDERMAL DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM

It's not only the drug/ active penetration, it's the wave itself that kicks off cytokine games as well as heat generated. And that's the bug, keep the unit in motion. Going deep with low frequency increases drug penetration , but contraindicated for the face.

Skindream titanitum, 1 Mhz and Lo 0.5 W/cm2 and Hi 1.0 W/cm2.

At 3 Mhz, the heat is significantly higher. Less wave penetration, attenuates quickly..

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.02158.x/abstract

Background

Skin laxity is a common complaint of patients who request skin rejuvenation. Radiofrequency and infrared light are widely used for nonablative treatment of skin laxity. Intense focused ultrasound (IFUS) has been investigated as a tool for the treatment of solid benign and malignant tumors for many decades but is only now beginning to emerge as a potential noninvasive alternative to conventional nonablative therapy.

Objectives

To evaluate the efficacy of IFUS for the treatment of face and neck laxity.
Methods

Twelve female volunteers were enrolled in the study, and 10 were ultimately evaluated. The device under investigation was an IFUS. Areas treated included the face and neck. For treatment, the 4-MHz, 4.5-mm probe was used first, followed by the 7-MHz, 3.0-mm probe. Two blinded, experienced clinicians evaluated paired pretreatment and post-treatment (day 90) photographs. Patient self-assessments were also obtained.
Results

On the first primary outcome measure, two blinded clinicians felt that 8 of 10 subjects (80%) showed clinical improvement 90 days after treatment. Nine of 10 subjects (90%) reported subjective improvement.

Pretty fluffy though.

My skin is good and has been for a while. Primary difference after two weeks, noticed smoothing of the super fine lines in forehead. I am not dehydrated here that's for certain. AnteAge, contains HA, my mixes don't.

Did notice that pores were little larger around inner cheek to nose. Minor difference, adding the ultrasound, they are pinprick tiny, eyebrows lifted and upper eyelids super smooth.

Next week, rolling with 1.5mm...wish me luck, I loathe it. But it works, I like the ultrasound better. Skin needling is proven with better research supporting. This getting older thing is such bull. Why can't wrinkles be the new beautiful?

If you make, first do no harm, your Law, you will never strike the first blow and will be known as a man of peace who can fight like ten tigers, a Human in the act of Being. There is no greater rank than this. Ashida Kim on War.~Cellese~AnteAge Serum and Accelerator, DermaRoller ,MyFawnie AA2G serum, KNN G ForceUltrasound., SEA, ChrySun 25% ZnO
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |