Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
DragoN wrote:
1 Mhz, 0.4 J/cm2. Not pulsed. And pulsed. 5 min tops. Serum , then Accelerator then Ubergel, with actives.[ just a little Cu GHK for good luck ]Guilty. I cheated. Why not? I can. Wink

Cavorting with Dr P behind my back? Shame!

DragoN wrote:

SONOPHORESIS: AN ADVANCED TOOL IN TRANSDERMAL DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM

The absorption coefficient of a medium increases directly with ultrasound frequency resulting in temperature increase

Watch out for heat shock proteins. A renovage machine?

DragoN wrote:

It's not only the drug/ active penetration, it's the wave itself that kicks off cytokine games as well as heat generated. And that's the bug, keep the unit in motion. Going deep with low frequency increases drug penetration , but contraindicated for the face.

Got any cytokine refs?.

I do like that you can use it to get caffeine to penetrate. I have often thought the oral route was way too slow. I’m going to invent a new convergent technology. The SonoCaff kitchen appliance. Pressure brews your espresso, then delivers it transdermally. What a rush!

DragoN wrote:

AnteAge, contains HA, my mixes don't.

Don't worry, it's only there in sub-picomolar concentrations for marketing purposes only.

[note: kidding! lest anyone take everything I say literally - we do need some comic relief on occasion]

DragoN wrote:

This getting older thing is such bull. Why can't wrinkles be the new beautiful?

Don't ask me , I like wrinkles!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I just scratched my arm on a metal door frame, and applied the AnteAGE serum to that. I'll see if it speeds up healing, as my skin is normally very slow to heal.

I definitely notice an evening out in my complexion. I don't have real pigmentation issues, but something is looking different with my skin and what I would call my skin getting more pale. I still have redness from the broken caps, but there are days that I swear they are almost gone on 1 cheek, but other days they are back to looking very red. I have 1 brown spot on the top of my nose and that has not changed. Will report back after my 2nd month of use.

I put some on a cat scratch, and it was 100% gone in 2 days (way faster than normal).

I haven't seen any evening out yet, but that is most likely because I am only one full week into it. But I keep watching and hoping! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
Nonthermal Effects of Therapeutic Ultrasound: The Frequency Resonance hypothesis

Wink

If you make, first do no harm, your Law, you will never strike the first blow and will be known as a man of peace who can fight like ten tigers, a Human in the act of Being. There is no greater rank than this. Ashida Kim on War.~Cellese~AnteAge Serum and Accelerator, DermaRoller ,MyFawnie AA2G serum, KNN G ForceUltrasound., SEA, ChrySun 25% ZnO
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
DragoN wrote:
Nonthermal Effects of Therapeutic Ultrasound: The Frequency Resonance hypothesis

Wink

Inflammatory Response, Injury Repair, and Therapeutic Ultrasound
Later in the inflammatory process, immune cells alter their course of action, aiding in the clearance of tissue debris and stimulating tissue remodeling. This pivotal action is directed by cytokines. For example, the arrival of T cells in an injured area may enhance the immunologic response by releasing T-cell growth factors (interleukin [IL]-2 and IL-4) and immunoregulatory cytokines (IL-10 and interferon-γ).43 At a certain point in the immune intervention, anti-inflammatory cytokines (largely transforming growth factor-γ) are either produced or activated. These anti-inflammatory cytokines down-regulate T-cells and redirect the cellular activities toward proliferation of fibroblasts, collagen production, and remodeling of the damaged tissue.36,44
A number of reports have demonstrated that ultrasound affects cells that are centrally involved in the immune response.

Specifically, ultrasound has been shown to modulate vasoconstriction; lymphocyte adhesion properties of endothelium, mast cell degranulation, phagocytosis by macrophage, production of growth factors by macrophages; calcium fluxes in fibroblasts; angiogenesis; proliferation of T-cells, osteoblasts, fibroblasts, and a number of proteins associated with inflammation and repair (IL-1, IL-2, IL-6, IL-8, interferon-γ, fibroblast growth factor-b, vascular endothelial growth factor, collagen) (Table)1,34,40–42,45–53; and to accelerate thrombolyisis.7–16 In general, most of these researchers used a frequency of 1 MHz or 3 MHz, and the intensities ranged from 0.1 to 1.5 W/cm2. An alternative therapeutic protocol employs a frequency of 45 kHz. An intensity range of 5 to 100 mW/cm2 was shown to increase the production of IL-1, IL-8, vascular endothelial growth factor, fibroblast growth factor-b, and collagen; promote bone healing; and accelerate thrombolysis.5,45,54,55 The long-wave (45-kHz) ultrasound increases penetration depth and, therefore, seems to be more appropriate than traditional high-frequency ultrasound (1 MHz and 3 MHz) for promoting revascularization and bone healing at greater depths.

OK, so ultrasound gets the response going. But the shift from inflammatory (T-Cell) to anti-inflammatory (cytokines & growth factors) is dependent upon .... that's right, MSC's. Looky here:

Autoimmune T Cells Lured to a FASL Web of Death by MSCs

Systemic infusion of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (BM-MSCs) yields therapeutic benefit for a variety of autoimmune diseases, but the underlying mechanisms are poorly understood. Here we show that in mice systemic infusion of BMMSCs induced transient T cell apoptosis via the FAS ligand (FASL)-dependent FAS pathway and could ameliorate disease phenotypes in fibrillin-1 mutated systemic sclerosis (SS) and dextran-sulfate-sodium-induced experimental colitis. FASL−/− BMMSCs did not induce T cell apoptosis in recipients, and could not ameliorate SS and colitis. Mechanistic analysis revealed that FAS-regulated monocyte chemotactic protein 1 (MCP-1) secretion by BMMSCs recruited T cells for FASL-mediated apoptosis. The apoptotic T cells subsequently triggered macrophages to produce high levels of TGFβ, which in turn led to the upregulation of CD4+CD25+Foxp3+ regulatory T cells and, ultimately, immune tolerance. These data therefore demonstrate a previously unrecognized mechanism underlying BMMSC-based immunotherapy involving coupling via FAS/FASL to induce T cell apoptosis.
Sage06
5% products discount

Fri May 11, 2012 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

if I have unintentionally offended you I apologize.

No offense taken, Dark Moon. I know none was intended.
Firefox7275
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2012 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:

Got any cytokine refs?.

I do like that you can use it to get caffeine to penetrate. I have often thought the oral route was way too slow. I’m going to invent a new convergent technology. The SonoCaff kitchen appliance. Pressure brews your espresso, then delivers it transdermally. What a rush!

Multitasking: caffeine hit, fake tan and antioxidant facial all done in five minutes. You are a genius! Very Happy

Sensitivity, forehead pigmentation & elevens, nose & chin clogged pores. Topicals: Aloe vera, squalane, lactic acid, Myfawnie KinNiaNag HG: Weleda calendula, Lanolips, Guinot masque essentiel, Flexitol Naturals, Careprost. Gadgets: Vaughter dermarollers, Lightstim.
Sunshinetreasure
5% products discount

Sat May 12, 2012 8:08 am      Reply with quote
DragoN Which ultrasound device are you using with
the Antiage?
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 8:20 am      Reply with quote
My samples arrived yesterday, but sadly the serum had leaked everywhere and the container was empty Sad

I was really looking forward to doing a half-face comparison using both products - too bad.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 8:47 am      Reply with quote
anya wrote:
My samples arrived yesterday, but sadly the serum had leaked everywhere and the container was empty Sad

I was really looking forward to doing a half-face comparison using both products - too bad.

Anya, they'll replace it if you email them, but it stinks that you have to wait longer.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 10:32 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
anya wrote:

Anya, they'll replace it if you email them, but it stinks that you have to wait longer.

We have had problems with those sample containers. Seems like when flying around in air freight at 30,00 ft the atmospheric pressure drop wreaks havoc on them. We are making up new samples in better containers. In the meantime please be patient - we will replace any that leak. Anya if you PM me here or email our customer service we will expedite you some more.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 11:17 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:

We have had problems with those sample containers. Seems like when flying around in air freight at 30,00 ft the atmospheric pressure drop wreaks havoc on them. We are making up new samples in better containers. In the meantime please be patient - we will replace any that leak. Anya if you PM me here or email our customer service we will expedite you some more.

@Bethany: I've been stalking the mailman for ages waiting to jump in and give it a try and was so excited when they finally arrived.

@ Dr.J. Thank you so much! I really do want to try both samples together, so I will PM you my details and wait patiently (not one of my strong points Laughing ) for a replacement.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
foxe wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Nothing personal Dr. J, but I am hoping this product does not work for anyone! I just did the math on buying this product every six weeks for a year and OMG the cost is $2,666.00 or so. If it only lasted a month, the cost is $3,720.00. Crying or Very sad

I did the math too, and came up with the same numbers. this one is WAY too expensive for my taste. And I spend a lot of $$ on skin care products. Wink

You guys are speculating but don't have all the facts. BTW, you belong to a special (to me at least) "cohort" - the online community. The company sells the vast majority of its products through professional channels - dermatologists, spas, and estheticians. , There are several programs being designed especially for this cohort. I mentioned loyalty. There is also an affiliate program. They are additive. I can't give out numbers yet but you guys are not even in the ball park. So stop worrying about the cost of liking the product or becoming addicted. The better you like it, the less it could cost. Try to get that offer from your local drug dealer!

Dr. J,

Can you expand on which Dermatologists, Spas and estheticians or other professional channels, your company sells this through?

If this has already been answer, I apologize, I just spent the morning trying to catch back up on this thread and see what results other are achieving.

I got a bit lost in the ruckus created, but at the end of it you stated your company has allowed you the luxury of all this time to teach the ladies here on this forum as an experiment (that most companies would not afford their "scientist" the luxury of this), and if that experiment didn't work then it was on you. ( I tried to cut and paste that, but when I tried to get back to page 21, to do so, I could not).

Rather I am the buyer or the student, am I understanding this correctly, were an experiment?
I am not asking to create drama, rather clarity, I prefer to not be an experiment without prior knowledge.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

I got a bit lost in the ruckus created, but at the end of it you stated your company has allowed you the luxury of all this time to teach the ladies here on this forum as an experiment (that most companies would not afford their "scientist" the luxury of this), and if that experiment didn't work then it was on you. ( I tried to cut and paste that, but when I tried to get back to page 21, to do so, I could not).

Rather I am the buyer or the student, am I understanding this correctly, were an experiment?
I am not asking to create drama, rather clarity, I prefer to not be an experiment without prior knowledge.

DrJ wrote:
If after all this very compelling science you still want to worry, I would have to conclude that I cannot stop you with scientific logic. I would guess that something else must be driving it. In which case, not my department. I have executed my mission as faithfully as I could. I may not be the perfect teacher, certainly not the most patient, but I don’t notice a lot of other high tech companies allowing their scientists to spend real time with a tiny group of lay users to “go deep” on science. I was motivated by what I perceived was a genuine desire to learn. It benefitted me by honing my skills at communicating science. If I failed to accomplish that, then I will have to live with it. You can’t always correctly predict the outcome of an experiment.

Is this the quote you are questioning Tiny? I don't think he meant he was experimenting on us, I think the experiment was on his ability to communicate to us, so essentially the experiment is him.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

Rather I am the buyer or the student, am I understanding this correctly, were an experiment? I am not asking to create drama, rather clarity, I prefer to not be an experiment without prior knowledge.

Tiny,

As a marketer by profession, I can assure you that you are participating in experiments each and every day without your knowledge and/or permission. Just like selling the PMD at dramatically different pricepoints via different sales channels is a test to see how price impacts sales overall, and whether they should continue to sell direct or rely exclusively on partners.

FYI...I don't mean the above to be argumentative at all, but more informational as to what really happens on a daily basis for pretty much every single thing we purchase. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Jom, it is, I appreciate your trying to figure out Dr. J's thought process, but I'd prefer to hear from him. I can't be the only one concerned when reading it, or then again perhaps I can Confused . I still would like to know the places this is sold as well.

TIA
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
Tiny wrote:

DrJ wrote:
If after all this very compelling science you still want to worry, I would have to conclude that I cannot stop you with scientific logic. I would guess that something else must be driving it. In which case, not my department. I have executed my mission as faithfully as I could. I may not be the perfect teacher, certainly not the most patient, but I don’t notice a lot of other high tech companies allowing their scientists to spend real time with a tiny group of lay users to “go deep” on science. I was motivated by what I perceived was a genuine desire to learn. It benefitted me by honing my skills at communicating science. If I failed to accomplish that, then I will have to live with it. You can’t always correctly predict the outcome of an experiment.

Is this the quote you are questioning Tiny? I don't think he meant he was experimenting on us, I think the experiment was on his ability to communicate to us, so essentially the experiment is him.

Hi Tiny. jom has it right - you are not subjects in an experiment. The subject is me. The experimental question is: Can I take on the task of being the companies main face in an active forum while still maintaining all my other duties?

You may notice that most companies send out marketing or customer service people to forums like this. And they show once every week or two. If they bother at all. That's because it is not at all cost effective to have chief scientists or CEO's take that on. But I like doing this, and have found ways to do it reasonably efficiently, and the company has not suffered. So far I have gotten mainly positive feedback, so I'm sticking with it. Hope this clarifies.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
jom wrote:
Tiny wrote:

DrJ wrote:

Hi Tiny. jom has it right - you are not subjects in an experiment. The subject is me. The experimental question is: Can I take on the task of being the companies main face in an active forum while still maintaining all my other duties?

You may notice that most companies send out marketing or customer service people to forums like this. And they show once every week or two. If they bother at all. That's because it is not at all cost effective to have chief scientists or CEO's take that on. But I like doing this, and have found ways to do it reasonably efficiently, and the company has not suffered. So far I have gotten mainly positive feedback, so I'm sticking with it. Hope this clarifies.

Well most Companies from what I understand are NOT allowed to do this on EDS, but that aside, thank you, you've clarified it. And I appreciate that. I don't mind being part of a test group I've signed up for, but my understanding was you Company already did this with the product.

Now about the Professional side, the Dr's, estes ect that sell this?
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

Can you expand on which Dermatologists, Spas and estheticians or other professional channels, your company sells this through?

If you are asking for names, I'm sure you can appreciate that companies would not and should not share that type of information in public places without their express permission. It could violate the privacy of those skin care professionals, and is competitive information. We closely guard and cherish our professional relationships.

Now I am curious - why would you want to know this type of information?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:

If you are asking for names, I'm sure you can appreciate that companies would not and should not share that type of information in public places without their express permission. It could violate the privacy of those skin care professionals, and is competitive information. We closely guard and cherish our professional relationships.

I'd like to know so that maybe I can buy locally instead of waiting a week for a shipment. And wouldn't most of them advertise that they sell your products anyway? (unless they are private label products, which is a totally different thing of course)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:

I'd like to know so that maybe I can buy locally instead of waiting a week for a shipment. And wouldn't most of them advertise that they sell your products anyway? (unless they are private label products, which is a totally different thing of course)

That's reasonable. Our programs are still rolling out - we have only been out there a month or so. We are in the process of creating a matching service on our websites, where you would tell us where you are and we would tell you if there is someone close by. Not ready yet though. BTW - our free shipping is Priority Mail, and has been arriving on average 2 days (rarely 3 days) in the US. Unless the post office decides to keep or lose it as they did once. Watch out for a postal worker with very lovely skin!
havana8

Sat May 12, 2012 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All, To quickly clarify as per the forum guidelines, EDS welcomes product and tool vendors on the forum to answer questions, clarify product details and/or provide product support as long as such posts are not promotional in nature and as long as said reps do not initiate discussions about their own products. That said, if anyone feels a post contravenes this, then as per the forum guidelines, please alert us via the Report button so that we may review in the background rather than having it divert the discussion. Thank you.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:

That's reasonable. Our programs are still rolling out - we have only been out there a month or so. We are in the process of creating a matching service on our websites, where you would tell us where you are and we would tell you if there is someone close by. Not ready yet though. BTW - our free shipping is Priority Mail, and has been arriving on average 2 days (rarely 3 days) in the US. Unless the post office decides to keep or lose it as they did once. Watch out for a postal worker with very lovely skin!

For the reasons Bethany stated. But do you seriously exepect me or anyone to believe its a secret what dermatologists you sell to so they can sell your product too us? Thats just absurb, they normally help market it for you. I can go on 1000's of dr's websites and estes web sites and see not only their product list but their prices.

Take the PMD for example, google it and up comes all the vendors of said product, (as well as their own web site) and their prices and locations. Their weekly deals, specials, ect...its very important to me if my very own Dr. is perhaps selling this, this combined with his treatments could make a huge difference in my purchasing.

I am really not trying to argue with you, but it should of been a very simple answer. You stated as I quoted, that you mainly sell to Professionals, ect.

And P.S. Thank you Havana8 on the clarification, I do appreciate it.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:

For the reasons Bethany stated. But do you seriously exepect me or anyone to believe its a secret what dermatologists you sell to so they can sell your product too us? Thats just absurb, they normally help market it for you. I can go on 1000's of dr's websites and estes web sites and see not only their product list but their prices.

Take the PMD for example, google it and up comes all the vendors of said product, (as well as their own web site) and their prices and locations. Their weekly deals, specials, ect...its very important to me if my very own Dr. is perhaps selling this, this combined with his treatments could make a huge difference in my purchasing.

I am really not trying to argue with you, but it should of been a very simple answer. You stated as I quoted, that you mainly sell to Professionals, ect.

Tiny makes some very good points as a consumer, and unlike other forums the vast majority of us here are just that....consumers.

Dr J - you may not have realized it, but you sounded a tad defensive when asking Tiny why she wanted to know where else AnteAGE was being sold.

Did you expect some other answer, or that she had some hidden agenda? Hopefully you know that is not the case. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Tiny wrote:
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Tiny makes some very good points as a consumer, and unlike other forums the vast majority of us here are just that....consumers.

Dr J - you may not have realized it, but you sounded a tad defensive when asking Tiny why she wanted to know where else AnteAGE was being sold.

Did you expect some other answer, or that she had some hidden agenda? Hopefully you know that is not the case. Smile

I said I was curious. When she answered I said that was reasonable, and proceeded to address her concerns about shipping times, which she thought was a week. How is that defensive? Of course I don't impute any hidden agenda.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:
Tiny wrote:
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:

I said I was curious. When she answered I said that was reasonable, and proceeded to address her concerns about shipping times, which she thought was a week. How is that defensive? Of course I don't impute any hidden agenda.

Dr J.,

I never asked about shipping times, I said it was an investment in time and money. Which simply ment, 6 months of use and money for 6 months of product. I never understood your adding the shipping information to that one, now I do.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |