Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Can you expand on which Dermatologists, Spas and estheticians or other professional channels, your company sells this through?

If you are asking for names, I'm sure you can appreciate that companies would not and should not share that type of information in public places without their express permission. It could violate the privacy of those skin care professionals, and is competitive information. We closely guard and cherish our professional relationships.

Now I am curious - why would you want to know this type of information?

I'd like to know so that maybe I can buy locally instead of waiting a week for a shipment. And wouldn't most of them advertise that they sell your products anyway? (unless they are private label products, which is a totally different thing of course)

That's reasonable. Our programs are still rolling out - we have only been out there a month or so. We are in the process of creating a matching service on our websites, where you would tell us where you are and we would tell you if there is someone close by. Not ready yet though. BTW - our free shipping is Priority Mail, and has been arriving on average 2 days (rarely 3 days) in the US. Unless the post office decides to keep or lose it as they did once. Watch out for a postal worker with very lovely skin!

For the reasons Bethany stated. But do you seriously exepect me or anyone to believe its a secret what dermatologists you sell to so they can sell your product too us? Thats just absurb, they normally help market it for you. I can go on 1000's of dr's websites and estes web sites and see not only their product list but their prices.

Take the PMD for example, google it and up comes all the vendors of said product, (as well as their own web site) and their prices and locations. Their weekly deals, specials, ect...its very important to me if my very own Dr. is perhaps selling this, this combined with his treatments could make a huge difference in my purchasing.

I am really not trying to argue with you, but it should of been a very simple answer. You stated as I quoted, that you mainly sell to Professionals, ect.

And P.S. Thank you Havana8 on the clarification, I do appreciate it.

Bumping this for Dr. J, incase it was missed.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:
Tiny wrote:
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Can you expand on which Dermatologists, Spas and estheticians or other professional channels, your company sells this through?

If you are asking for names, I'm sure you can appreciate that companies would not and should not share that type of information in public places without their express permission. It could violate the privacy of those skin care professionals, and is competitive information. We closely guard and cherish our professional relationships.

Now I am curious - why would you want to know this type of information?

I'd like to know so that maybe I can buy locally instead of waiting a week for a shipment. And wouldn't most of them advertise that they sell your products anyway? (unless they are private label products, which is a totally different thing of course)

That's reasonable. Our programs are still rolling out - we have only been out there a month or so. We are in the process of creating a matching service on our websites, where you would tell us where you are and we would tell you if there is someone close by. Not ready yet though. BTW - our free shipping is Priority Mail, and has been arriving on average 2 days (rarely 3 days) in the US. Unless the post office decides to keep or lose it as they did once. Watch out for a postal worker with very lovely skin!

For the reasons Bethany stated. But do you seriously exepect me or anyone to believe its a secret what dermatologists you sell to so they can sell your product too us? Thats just absurb, they normally help market it for you. I can go on 1000's of dr's websites and estes web sites and see not only their product list but their prices.

Take the PMD for example, google it and up comes all the vendors of said product, (as well as their own web site) and their prices and locations. Their weekly deals, specials, ect...its very important to me if my very own Dr. is perhaps selling this, this combined with his treatments could make a huge difference in my purchasing.

I am really not trying to argue with you, but it should of been a very simple answer. You stated as I quoted, that you mainly sell to Professionals, ect.

Tiny makes some very good points as a consumer, and unlike other forums the vast majority of us here are just that....consumers.

Dr J - you may not have realized it, but you sounded a tad defensive when asking Tiny why she wanted to know where else AnteAGE was being sold.

Did you expect some other answer, or that she had some hidden agenda? Hopefully you know that is not the case. Smile

I said I was curious. When she answered I said that was reasonable, and proceeded to address her concerns about shipping times, which she thought was a week. How is that defensive? Of course I don't impute any hidden agenda.

Sorry if I misunderstood.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 6:48 pm      Reply with quote

If we seem different, it is because we are. We have only been in the marketplace a few weeks, with our first product. It takes time to roll out all these things. Look back in a few months and all those things should be in place and I imagine it will look closer to what you expect. But we are here now to talk about the science and product, not the marketing plan. If it makes you somehow uncomfortable that we don't share trade secrets with you or consult you on our strategic plans, so be it. We are glad you looked in, and hope that you find what you want at your local dermatologist. Perhaps in the future he/she will have been introduced to our science. We are delighted with the reception we have received so far from our clinical colleagues. And they have been laudatory about what they have learned in our physician-to-physician science communications. We truly are a different company in their eyes - for that reason and others.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:

We have only been in the marketplace a few weeks, with our first product. It takes time to roll out all these things. Look back in a few months and all those things should be in place and I imagine it will look closer to what you expect. But we are here now to talk about the science and product, not the marketing plan. If it makes you somehow uncomfortable that we don't share trade secrets with you or consult you on our strategic plans, so be it. We are glad you looked in, and hope that you find what you want at your local dermatologist. Perhaps in the future he/she will have been introduced to our science. We are delighted with the reception we have received so far from our clinical colleagues.

If you are going to quote me, please be kind enough to quote my entire question and statement. Quotes out of context miss lead.

Your answer is highly insulting, I will just leave it at that. What Doctors you sell too is NOT a trade secret, I've never asked for any "trade secret" information. I have NOT been offensive to you, I had expected the same courtesy.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:

We have only been in the marketplace a few weeks, with our first product. It takes time to roll out all these things. Look back in a few months and all those things should be in place and I imagine it will look closer to what you expect. But we are here now to talk about the science and product, not the marketing plan. We are glad you looked in, and hope that you find what you want at your local dermatologist. Perhaps in the future he/she will have been introduced to our science. We are delighted with the reception we have received so far from our clinical colleagues.

If you are going to quote me, please be kind enough to quote my entire question and statement. Quotes out of context miss lead.

Your answer is highly insulting, I will just leave it at that. What Doctors you sell too is NOT a trade secret, I've never asked for any "trade secret" information. I have NOT been offensive to you, I had expected the same courtesy.

What?? Of course you were asking about (or maybe complaining about) our marketing plans. What do you thing "But do you seriously exepect me or anyone to believe its a secret what dermatologists you sell to so they can sell your product too us? " refers to?
Yes, of course things like this can be secret up to the point of public disclosures about agreements. Surely you must know that. Yes I expect you to believe that? If you don't want to believe me, go ask somebody else in business. Sorry if you feel insulted by my answer, but the quote is exactly what it is, and it speaks for itself.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

This is what I wrote
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:

If we seem different, it is because we are. We have only been in the marketplace a few weeks, with our first product. It takes time to roll out all these things. Look back in a few months and all those things should be in place and I imagine it will look closer to what you expect. But we are here now to talk about the science and product, not the marketing plan. If it makes you somehow uncomfortable that we don't share trade secrets with you or consult you on our strategic plans, so be it. We are glad you looked in, and hope that you find what you want at your local dermatologist. Perhaps in the future he/she will have been introduced to our science. We are delighted with the reception we have received so far from our clinical colleagues. And they have been laudatory about what they have learned in our physician-to-physician science communications. We truly are a different company in their eyes - for that reason and others.

Understood. But keep in mind that we really don't know where you are on various things since you have been working on this for a while (I think you said 3 years?) and you have a marketing agency, a certification program, an upcoming loyalty program, etc. It sounds like you have some moving and shaking going on over there!

So basically people are going to ask questions based on what they know from dealing with other companies (like where to buy, which is not your marketing plan).

A little patience on both sides would probably a be a good thing. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

Tiny wrote:
This is what I wrote

You may as well beat your head against a brick wall Tiny, He is not about to answer you!

I see a convenient EDIT on his last post also!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
You may as well beat your head against a brick wall Tiny, He is not about to answer you!

DM, how is this supposed to help in any way? Unfortunately, it just fans the flames which really isn't needed and adds no value. Sad

And who cares if he edits his posts? I edit mine all the time to correct my crappy typing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:

Tiny- I believe DrJ answered your question in the above quote.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DrJ wrote:

We have only been in the marketplace a few weeks, with our first product. It takes time to roll out all these things. Look back in a few months and all those things should be in place and I imagine it will look closer to what you expect. But we are here now to talk about the science and product, not the marketing plan. If it makes you somehow uncomfortable that we don't share trade secrets with you or consult you on our strategic plans, so be it. We are glad you looked in, and hope that you find what you want at your local dermatologist. Perhaps in the future he/she will have been introduced to our science. We are delighted with the reception we have received so far from our clinical colleagues.

Bethany, he took out his insult to me, that was his creative editing. Therefore my being insulted by his answer looks ridiculous with his edit.

I agree to call this a day, I am not trying to fan any flame, I just wanted to know what Dr. in my area MIGHT be selling this. He himself stated they mainly sold to them, not that they would be in the future or it was in the works.

I really wont post again here, it was not meant in any way shape or form to inflame. I still cannot see how it should of.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Tiny wrote:
DrJ wrote:

Bethany, he took out his insult to me, that was his creative editing. Therefore my being insulted by his answer looks ridiculous with his edit.

I agree to call this a day, I am not trying to fan any flame, I just wanted to know what Dr. in my area MIGHT be selling this. He himself stated they mainly sold to them, not that they would be in the future or it was in the works.

I really wont post again here, it was not meant in any way shape or form to inflame. I still cannot see how it should of.

I know it wasn't meant that way at all, and it was unfortunate that it was taken that way. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

DM, how is this supposed to help in any way? Unfortunately, it just fans the flames which really isn't needed and adds no value. Sad

And who cares if he edits his posts? I edit mine all the time to correct my crappy typing.

I believe tiny has answered that in her last post.

As far as fanning any flames not the intention at all, I have been staying away from this thread as it seems whatever I post is somehow met with negativity.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
As far as fanning any flames not the intention at all, I have been staying away from this thread as it seems whatever I post is somehow met with negativity.

That's probably a good idea.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
So back to our regularly scheduled program....

Even before using the irritating Cure product, my skin had started to feel a bit dry when using just the Serum and the Accelerator (possibly due to using Retin A once a week...I have wussy skin). I tried adding my Nia24 IRC, but it resulted in some pilling up of the product, so I haven't tried that again.

However, I did find that I could layer tamanu oil over it very easily with no pilling, and my face felt much better the next day. I am going to try ELS next.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

You are most certainly entitled to your opinion about that, however as a customer and potential continued customer I feel it is my right to ask questions and share my personal experience with this product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Tiny wrote:
DrJ wrote:

Just to clarify, here to talk about science & product, if you live in Southern California I can direct you to some professionals who are the betas for our network, but a national rollout is not expected for another several months. That is as much as I am allowed to say on that topic. Meanwhile it's all about the internet.

I do edit my comments sometimes after reading them, because it's allowed, must be for a reason. I think its called submarining, when a reply comes before the edit, which is what transpired. The editing was meant for good, not for evil.

There seems to be a few people who take almost anything I say as a personal umbrage. I may be blunt in my expressions at times. Please just consider me a little like Doc Martin (hope you know the character I refer to). He means well, and is good at what he does; just not always too swift on the social graces.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
bethany wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

You are most certainly entitled to your opinion about that, however as a customer and potential continued customer I feel it is my right to ask questions and share my personal experience with this product.

Sorry...I must have missed your question or your personal experience in your post. I saw neither.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
bethany wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Sorry...I must have missed your question or your personal experience in your post. I saw neither.

No you did not in that particular post, I was reading as I was also interested in the answers to the questions Tiny was asking.

I was a bit put off by the edit that took place making Tiny's response look bad.

Your response was IMHO that I was to stay off the thread regardless of what I had to post.

If that was not what you meant than please clarify?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

I was a bit put off by the edit that took place making Tiny's response look bad.

I already answered that accusation three posts above. Why are you put off by submarining? I'm sure it's happened to you.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

Even before using the irritating Cure product, my skin had started to feel a bit dry when using just the Serum and the Accelerator (possibly due to using Retin A once a week...I have wussy skin). I tried adding my Nia24 IRC, but it resulted in some pilling up of the product, so I haven't tried that again.

However, I did find that I could layer tamanu oil over it very easily with no pilling, and my face felt much better the next day. I am going to try ELS next.

Sounds like you are finding what works best for you. We encourage that. We have had others who have done the same - i.e. layer a bit of favorite oil over the top.

You skin is not wussy - it just knows what it likes!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
bethany wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
bethany wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

No you did not in that particular post, I was reading as I was also interested in the answers to the questions Tiny was asking.

Your response was IMHO that I was to stay off the thread regardless of what I had to post.

If that was not what you meant than please clarify?

I am all for asking valid questions (as Tiny did), but posts like "You may as well beat your head against a brick wall Tiny, He is not about to answer you!" do nothing but stir the pot and are frankly a waste of everyone's time.

So if that is what you want to post, then yes...I would rather you not post on the thread (or any thread actually). But if you have some valid questions or can share some product experiences I would be interested in reading them.

Editing to add: I am done discussing this topic, and am moving on as Tiny did.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:

Sounds like you are finding what works best for you. We encourage that. We have had others who have done the same - i.e. layer a bit of favorite oil over the top.

Being able to add the oil is a big win for me, and will help me ultimately stay with the products for the time being. There is nothing worse than feeling like your face is dry! (well, ok...I am sure there are far worse things, but you know what mean).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:

Being able to add the oil is a big win for me, and will help me ultimately stay with the products for the time being. There is nothing worse than feeling like your face is dry! (well, ok...I am sure there are far worse things, but you know what mean).

Maybe bamboo shoots under the fingernails. Wink
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2012 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Maybe bamboo shoots under the fingernails. Wink

More like squabbling on threads, or the horrid dermaroll I have planned in a couple of months! Very Happy

Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |