Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

- I would like more details on the promised loyalty program now...since I am planning on giving this a 3-6 month trial, I know I will need to repurchase and would like to do so BEFORE my other bottles run out.

Agree. Info now please!

Triple that Please!

BAD NEWS

Cannot tell you final numbers yet on the loyalty discount. Ask me again in a week.

Dr J - It has been a week and we are back for an update! Very Happy

The sales and marketing people are still crunching numbers. I'm encouraging them to be as generous as possible but I only have so much say.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Kath91 wrote:
(I wouldn't wear it during the day anyway since it has Retinyl in it and, also, makes my face look super shiny and awful etc..}

I thought you said it made your face prune up, which sounds like you meant it was not moisturizing enough? How much of the product are you using, 1 or 2 pumps? I have said it before, but I think the Accelerator would be too much for someone with oily skin as it is very moisturizing for my very dry skin.

This is intriguing as on my very normal skin I find it just right as to moisture, it is neither heavy or light. More like just right for me, does it adjust to fit individual needs of all skin types? If I recall correctly DragoN has said her skin is oily and yet it is fine for her as well?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:
Two weeks ago tried the Anteage samples of night serum and day moisturizer for the 1st time. (Previously,I had unsuccessfully been experimenting with all kinds of face stuff over the years. But mainly my regimen subsisted of wash face in AM, do eyes, put on foundation, blush, lipstick, hair and done. Over the years have primarily used Este Lauder products, Night Serum, etc. I did alot of things wrong (or wrong time/combinations: used lavender stuff, NIA24, alpha-hydroxy, retinol..Anyway...I never knew what I was doing! I was ust going by what felt good on my face. Unfortunately,I can't wear Sunscreen because it dries my skin...) To repeat, I used the Anteage night and day for the first time and was horrified how my facial skin pruned up and turned to chicken skin. I slathered on any moisturizer cream I had, but it was still horrible. I ordered a sample of Lifeline night serum. Now, I use the Lifeline night serum, Estee Lauder Hydrationist over it and follow with Anteage Day stuff. Best I can do at night. In the AM, just do my regular wash face, make-up. Waiting for the Anteage magic skin repair.

I don't understand how you can be waiting for the AnteAGE magic to work if you are not using AnteAGE? First, you're not going to get any magic if you keep getting sun damage, you really need to find a sunscreen you can use. You might want to try the Devita sunscreen that is available at EDS. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/devita-solar-protective-m-p_14027.htm It has a lot of fans and is supposed to be moisturizing. Maybe you can call EDS to see if they have a sample they can send you.

If you are using Lifeline & AnteAGE at the same time how are you going to know what is working? If you have both AnteAGE products maybe you should try them again. Start by using both products at night and see if you can get your skin used to them. If your skin prunes up at night it won't be so bad, no one will see, just wait to see what you look like in the morning. Then after a week, once your skin is used to the products, add in just the serum in the morning after you wash and try to follow it up with a sunscreen.
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
faeriedust wrote:
Im wondering if the serum will help with acne scars?

What kind of acne scars? Pitted ones (doubtful in this case, unless you combine with dermarolling)or PIH types? I am hoping that it will help with some of my PIH spots, or at least help prevent new ones.

The pitted ones. I have these rolling scars which cause some depressions in my skin. I guess I have no choice but to go for subsicion

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Holy crow, I'm truly sorry for all the confusing elements to my experiments with Anteage/Lifeline day/night, serum. I thought I had not dry, not oily skin. Take NIGHT ONE: Put Anteage serum over bare face. Aaggh! Tight, pruny, chicken skin appears suddenly out of no where. Put Anteage accelerator over it. Aaggh! Pruny, tight, chicken skin is now slick greasy looking mess. Hunt for moisturizers in cabinet.. Pruny, chicken stuff's gotta go!!Can't use EL TimeZone; past experience that it's too drying; it also has SS in it. EL Daywear is, also, too drying; it also has SS in it. Grab some EL HydraBright. OK but what's wrong here? I gotta use garbage ingredients to help those cytokines get under my skin? NIGHT 2: Put Lifeline serum on: Ok, but drying, not so chicken-y pruny, Put Anteage accelerator over it. Aagh! Here we go again. Give me a cream! NIGHT 3: a)Lifeline serum, b)wait, c)EL Hydrationist, d)wait, e)Anteage accelerator. OK. (For sure, will NEVER do any of this in the AM.) Will Anteage accelerator cytokine messages get Lifeline embryonic stuff deeper faster? Will it drag EL Hydrationist garbage in with it? Did I miss the directions that stated: Wear a paper bag over your head for a month while all this stuff plays out?
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

- I would like more details on the promised loyalty program now...since I am planning on giving this a 3-6 month trial, I know I will need to repurchase and would like to do so BEFORE my other bottles run out.

Agree. Info now please!

Triple that Please!

BAD NEWS

Cannot tell you final numbers yet on the loyalty discount. Ask me again in a week.

The sales and marketing people are still crunching numbers. I'm encouraging them to be as generous as possible but I only have so much say.

I would trust they take into account:

1. These ladies are participating in "your experiment" and therefore the Companies by allowing you such leeway to conduct the experiment.

2. They are willingly or not, helping you market this product, any google search of this company or its ingredient, will bring up EDS and pages and pages of product review, science and information, all benefiting you and your company.

3. You stated that at this moment it is internet only release and mainly just EDS, since its not set up on the "Professional" side yet, these Ladies are basicly another study group.

Just my thoughts.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:
bethany wrote:
faeriedust wrote:

What kind of acne scars? Pitted ones (doubtful in this case, unless you combine with dermarolling)or PIH types? I am hoping that it will help with some of my PIH spots, or at least help prevent new ones.

The pitted ones. I have these rolling scars which cause some depressions in my skin. I guess I have no choice but to go for subsicion

faeriedust - I PM'd you on this

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:
bethany wrote:
faeriedust wrote:

Have you tried dermarolling? There is a high success rate with acne scars, and AnteAGE might even improve the results. That's what I'm hoping for with my next roll in a couple of months!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:
Holy crow, I'm truly sorry for all the confusing elements to my experiments with Anteage/Lifeline day/night, serum. I thought I had not dry, not oily skin. Take NIGHT ONE: Put Anteage serum over bare face. Aaggh! Tight, pruny, chicken skin appears suddenly out of no where. Put Anteage accelerator over it. Aaggh! Pruny, tight, chicken skin is now slick greasy looking mess. Hunt for moisturizers in cabinet.. Pruny, chicken stuff's gotta go!!Can't use EL TimeZone; past experience that it's too drying; it also has SS in it. EL Daywear is, also, too drying; it also has SS in it. Grab some EL HydraBright. OK but what's wrong here? I gotta use garbage ingredients to help those cytokines get under my skin? NIGHT 2: Put Lifeline serum on: Ok, but drying, not so chicken-y pruny, Put Anteage accelerator over it. Aagh! Here we go again. Give me a cream! NIGHT 3: a)Lifeline serum, b)wait, c)EL Hydrationist, d)wait, e)Anteage accelerator. OK. (For sure, will NEVER do any of this in the AM.) Will Anteage accelerator cytokine messages get Lifeline embryonic stuff deeper faster? Will it drag EL Hydrationist garbage in with it? Did I miss the directions that stated: Wear a paper bag over your head for a month while all this stuff plays out?

I would suggest seeing a dermatologist and stop trying to figure out what your skin needs yourself.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

1. These ladies are participating in "your experiment" and therefore the Companies by allowing you such leeway to conduct the experiment.

2. They are willingly or not, helping you market this product, any google search of this company or its ingredient, will bring up EDS and pages and pages of product review, science and information, all benefiting you and your company.

3. You stated that at this moment it is internet only release and mainly just EDS, since its not set up on the "Professional" side yet, these Ladies are basicly another study group.

Just my thoughts.

Thanks Tiny but "we" ladies don't need you to be our protecter. We're big girls and can take care of ourselves.

There are lots of products that have benefited from discussion on EDS. I definitely do not feel like I'm being played.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Just my thoughts.

Thanks Tiny but "we" ladies don't need you to be our protecter. We're big girls and can take care of ourselves.

There are lots of products that have benefited from discussion on EDS. I definitely do not feel like I'm being played.

Your welcome Jom, but I was NOT being your protector.

eta: I don't see where I mentioned your being played at all.
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

Agree. Info now please!

Triple that Please!

BAD NEWS

Just my thoughts.

It's not just for "these ladies" as you call them. It's for all customers, not just those who contribute at EDS. As hard as it is for you to believe, "these ladies" are a numerical minority, although definitely first in the heart of DrJ Wink
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:
DrJ wrote:
bethany wrote:
DrJ wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

Agree. Info now please!

Triple that Please!

BAD NEWS

Just my thoughts.

It's not just for "these ladies". It's for all customers, not just those who contribute at EDS. As hard as it is to believe, they are a numerical minority, although first in the heart of DrJ Wink

Thanks!! I am sure you just made everyones day Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Kath91 wrote:

I would suggest seeing a dermatologist and stop trying to figure out what your skin needs yourself.

It really sounds like your skin doesn't like either of the products. If you are having that much trouble with them, I would guess they are just not for you. I could not use the Lifeline as it was too drying on my skin. The AnteAGE serum is definitely not moisturizing for me, but with the Accelerator on top, I have smooth, moisturized skin. I would either return the products and get a refund, or do as Bethany suggested and see a derm.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
Could we, please, concentrate on the actual products and related science, and out of the respect to the rest of the EDS community leave all the verbal combat unrelated to them to PMs or open separate threads for them?

Thank you so much in advance for your kind understanding!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2012 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone else care to weigh in on the loyalty program?
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 3:28 am      Reply with quote
I am in a similar position to LoopiLori I would love to try this but again am in the uk, so am waiting with "bated breath " to see when it may be available!!

5% products discount

Tue May 15, 2012 3:58 am      Reply with quote
Here also> Red tape Europe... Smile
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 4:17 am      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
I am in a similar position to LoopiLori I would love to try this but again am in the uk, so am waiting with "bated breath " to see when it may be available!!

I have a set of both products winging my way to me now in the UK. I use a mail forwarding service so that I have a US delivery address (shipito.com in my case).

However, the Cellese site is still experiencing difficulties in setting up payment facilities for those of us outside the US, Canada or Australia. I managed to get it to take my UK credit card by using my US mailing address for the billing address section - but I put a note in the aesthetician's code box and sent Cellese an email with my correct UK billing address and contact telephone number. It worked, happily.

Hopefully, it won't be too much longer before things become easier for us.
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 5:25 am      Reply with quote
Dr. J,

What might my skin look like if I stop using your products after seeing huge improvement, say 1 year of nightly use and then I broke? Smile

I know everyone is aging every second, can I maintain the good skin just using anti-oxidants, Retin-A & sunscreen everyday?
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 5:28 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
10Sylvia5 wrote:

I have a set of both products winging my way to me now in the UK. I use a mail forwarding service so that I have a US delivery address (shipito.com in my case).

However, the Cellese site is still experiencing difficulties in setting up payment facilities for those of us outside the US, Canada or Australia. I managed to get it to take my UK credit card by using my US mailing address for the billing address section - but I put a note in the aesthetician's code box and sent Cellese an email with my correct UK billing address and contact telephone number. It worked, happily.

Hopefully, it won't be too much longer before things become easier for us.

That sounds complicated. I am going to PM you, so as not to distract from the thread.
I also think Sigma made a good point and would suggest that someone starts a new thread about the loyalty programme. Not sure which area it should be in that is why I am not starting it.
Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 5:43 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
Dr. J,

What might my skin look like if I stop using your products after seeing huge improvement, say 1 year of nightly use and then I broke? Smile

I know everyone is aging every second, can I maintain the good skin just using anti-oxidants, Retin-A & sunscreen everyday?

an excellent question. I don't suppose that aspect has been tested. I could volunteer to be the lab rat if DrJ would like to send me a years supply.
Makes puppy dog eyes at DrJ.

5% products discount

Tue May 15, 2012 5:44 am      Reply with quote
A new thread is started regarding the Loyalty Program. You find it in the EDS Lounge and the thread is called: 'Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator: Loyalty program'...
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 6:06 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:

an excellent question. I don't suppose that aspect has been tested. I could volunteer to be the lab rat if DrJ would like to send me a years supply.

Me: Pushes loopy out of the way to get to the head of the line. Laughing
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2012 6:09 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
loopylori wrote:

Me: Pushes loopy out of the way to get to the head of the line. Laughing

Too late, you just wish you had thought of it first. I have a very special relationship with DrJ. She hasn't told me off once. Very Happy

Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |