Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
REVIEW: ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti Age Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Ok I was NOT going to review this product for a good month, but I am seeing some amazing results in only 10 days! The web site says results within the first few weeks, well they are not kidding.

Now please no one run out and buy this until I re-review next week, even I do not trust what I am seeing and/or feeling.

Besides, smoother, firmer skin, there are changes I can't put my finger on, entire eye area is smoother, firmer, just better looking, as with the rest of my face. I am concentrating on talking about the eye area because there are markers I can use.

Over ten years ago I had surgery on my eye, which left lines on the side of the left eye, with time those lines have turned into grooves that I can feel if I run my finger over them. The kicker is, the lines on my left eye are ALOT softer, the mirror shows them but they are NOT grooved, when I run my finger over them (and trust me I keep trying) I cannot feel the groove at all. Even tho I've been able to feel this groove, the mirror never showed them as that deep, but my finger did Confused . Now I can't feel the grooves AT ALL. This is amazing to me.

I am more than thrilled so far! I love the fast results and according to the website, the results should just continue! Again, since even I am leary of what I myself am seeing and feeling, I'd prefer to still wait. But had to review early, this stuffs amazing so far.

I've had creams plump my face in the first few days then stop and we were back to square one, this did NOT do that, no changes nothing until the last few days. Here's to hoping it continues! I will update again next week and we'll see if this was a fluke and were back to normal or if it maintains!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Tiny,

Your results sound amazing, I can't tell you how much I appreciate an honest review! Too many "Hallelujah it's a Miracle" posts on various products since I have been on EDS only to see the same person jump to something else in a month. Rolling Eyes

I am thrilled you are seeing great results so far and will be anxiously awaiting your full review, and whether you decide to repurchase!

Thanks! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 9:50 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny,

Your results sound amazing, I can't tell you how much I appreciate an honest review! Too many "Hallelujah it's a Miracle" posts on various products since I have been on EDS only to see the same person jump to something else in a month. Rolling Eyes

I am thrilled you are seeing great results so far and will be anxiously awaiting your full review, and whether you decide to repurchase!

Thanks! Very Happy

Good idea on waiting, I really am shocked, but my "finger" does not lie, it cannot find the grooves at all Shock

eta: what I did not say, when I flip my mirror over to the 10x magnification, I normally scream, but I am now seeing what I normally would see in my normal mirror Shock
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 9:54 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny,

Thanks! Very Happy

Good idea on waiting, I really am shocked, but my "finger" does not lie, it cannot find the grooves at all Shock

That blows me away that those grooves have been with you for years and now you can't even feel them!

I have products to use up so I should be done about the same time you finish these, I would give these a go if you decide to buy them again! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 9:57 am      Reply with quote
You have my word I will not exaggerate here one iota! I hate spending my money on raves, to only find out otherwise.

I am prob going to re-order today, while I can get the serum and cream for $154. Or I might go ahead and stick with the site I ordered from and get the cleanser, serum and cream for $179 or $176, my bad can't remember. I can't imagine not wanting to stay on this

http://www.truthinaging.com/

the $154. price was on amazom
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
You have my word I will not exaggerate here one iota! I hate spending my money on raves, to only find out otherwise.

I am prob going to re-order today, while I can get the serum and cream for $154. Or I might go ahead and stick with the site I ordered from and get the cleanser, serum and cream for $179 or $176, my bad can't remember. I can't imagine not wanting to stay on this

I have only bought twice on "Raves" but if you are planning on sticking with this I will defiantly consider buying once my other stuff is used up! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

http://www.truthinaging.com/

the $154. price was on amazom

Thanks tiny I will check out the sites for the deals as soon as I am ready to purchase!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 11:06 am      Reply with quote
I was just checking reviews on this serum, and it seems I am NOT alone, all love what this does for the face and around the eyes. They notice around the eyes first, as I have, they also notice this within the first few weeks!

I forgot to add I use:

the serum and the face cream 2x's a day, one pump each. I have pin head, and have tried it two pumps but thats overkill. I have not added the eye cream in, I am using the face cream there.

I do use the included cleanser with this kit, one pump as well, and let it sit on my face as they suggest, can't put my finger on it, but I really do like this cleanser.

The bottles are a bit opaque to clear and airless pump. Its very easy to see how much is left in the bottle.

I am using the pmd, about once a week since starting this program. I was using it twice, but cut back.
zizi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 11:12 am      Reply with quote
awaiting anxiously for further updates Very Happy I also appreciate a honest review ...and glad you will update further down the line. I also have bought too many things on a whim - and mostly ended up not working for me.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
I was just checking reviews on this serum, and it seems I am NOT alone, all love what this does for the face and around the eyes. They notice around the eyes first, as I have, they also notice this within the first few weeks!

I forgot to add I use:

the serum and the face cream 2x's a day, one pump each. I have pin head, and have tried it two pumps but thats overkill. I have not added the eye cream in, I am using the face cream there.

I do use the included cleanser with this kit, one pump as well, and let it sit on my face as they suggest, can't put my finger on it, but I really do like this cleanser.

The bottles are a bit opaque to clear and airless pump. Its very easy to see how much is left in the bottle.

I am using the pmd, about once a week since starting this program. I was using it twice, but cut back.

LMAO. At the pin head, that is me also, very small face! I always find the recommended amount is just too much for my face, and have learned to keep it at half the amount!

You really have my interest piqued, guess I will use my other products up fast! Bad Grin Bad Grin

I am being good now and using the PMD once (twice maybe) a week! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 11:15 am      Reply with quote
zizi wrote:
awaiting anxiously for further updates Very Happy I also appreciate a honest review ...and glad you will update further down the line. I also have bought too many things on a whim - and mostly ended up not working for me.

you have my word!
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Tiny I'm so happy for you! I will follow your posts about this too, this sounds like a wonderful product that really delivers!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
zizi wrote:

you have my word!

I may just be adding mine in a month-month and a half!
I won't recommend anything unless it really shows something great either! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 11:23 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
zizi wrote:

you have my word!

I may just be adding mine in a month-month and a half!
I won't recommend anything unless it really shows something great either! Smile

LOL, I just re-ordered, now for me that says ALOT!!! I did the trio again because I know its real, it came super fast and I am more than happy with all 3 products Cool
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Tiny, how long do the bottles last? With one pump twice a day?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
LOL, I just re-ordered, now for me that says ALOT!!! I did the trio again because I know its real, it came super fast and I am more than happy with all 3 products Cool

You are really tempting me....for a change! Laughing

I have to say the 2 products I bought on your recommendations I am more than thrilled with! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:

the cream and the cleanser are 1.01 ounce

the serum is .70

you can buy the serum alone at 1.01 ounce for 199.00, the cream for $70.00, but in this kit its $179.00 for all 3.

With one pump my bottles will last at least 2 months, but I am betting 2.5-3 months, from seeing the ten day usage. I have used a bit more of the cream, when I first started I kept thinking my face needed more, yet when I touched it, it was moist, but I felt it needed more, so added more. I did NOT need more. I Hope that rambling helps
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 11:47 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Lotusesther wrote:

the cream and the cleanser are 1.01 ounce

the serum is .70

you can buy the serum alone at 1.01 ounce for 199.00, the cream for $70.00, but in this kit its $179.00 for all 3.

With one pump my bottles will last at least 2 months, but I am betting 2.5-3 months, from seeing the ten day usage. I have used a bit more of the cream, when I first started I kept thinking my face needed more, yet when I touched it, it was moist, but I felt it needed more, so added more. I did NOT need more. I Hope that rambling helps

You did find a deal, check this out.....

Stem Cell Anti-Aging Essentials Trio #1

Regular Price: $255.00
Special Price: $204.00

http://www.cellvitals.com/stem-cell-skin-care/anti-aging-essentials-trio-1

The site does have some great information on the products! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks DM,

glad I re-ordered, seems I've saved alot!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Thanks DM,

Yes and that I found searching for "Deals" Laughing Same sizes you got I believe.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Thanks DM,

Yes and that I found searching for "Deals" Laughing Same sizes you got I believe.

Its exact, I just decided to put my money where my mouth is! Plus with this kind of results in ten days, I am a happy camper
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Thanks DM,

Its exact, I just decided to put my money where my mouth is! Plus with this kind of results in ten days, I am a happy camper

I thought the sizes were the same, I can't blame you seeing results that fast! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Can you provide the ingredients list?
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
ShastaGirl wrote:

all you could want to know is on their own website here:

http://invitrxtherapeutics.squarespace.com/reluma/
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
ShastaGirl wrote:

Serum:
Ingredients: Human Adipose Derived Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Dl-panthenol, Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Water.

Cream:
Featured Ingredients:

Human Adipose Derived Stem Cell Conditioned Media-Provides a therapeutic application of growth factors, and cytokines secreted from Human Adult Stem Cells. It is safe, non-toxic, and causes no irritation to the skin. With TGF-b (transforming growth factor-beta) to stimulate fibroblast cell growth, in the presence of PDGF (platelet derived growth factor) and excellent quantity of Vitamins, Amino Acids, and Minerals, it increases collagen, elastin, and other matrix protein production to help improve texture, and thickness of skin.
Cetearyl Olivate/Sorbitant Olivate- Derived from olives. It's moisturizing and nourishing.
Squalane - Derived from Olives. It mimics the natural oils of our skin and prevents aging. In addition, it nourishes the skin with important nutrients, eliminates roughness and dryness on outer skin.
Camellia Sinesis Extract - Green tea extract contains high levels of polyphenols and is also a rich source of EGCG (an antioxidant), that's over 200 times more potent than Vitamin E in fighting free radicals and peroxidation. Is anti-bacterial and anti aging, anti-cancer.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - Vitamin C oily(an antioxidant) increases collagen levels, reduce melanin production, brighten skin, and repair the effects of UV exposure and other environmental damage from free radical.
Co-Enzyme Q10 - it is an antioxidant that helps neutralize harmful free radicals, one of the causes of aging
Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 - Argireline® has six amino acid peptides in a chain and simply keeps down the release of a neural signal protein (catecholamine) and thus, prevents the muscle contraction involved in facial expressions. It does this without paralysis, allowing natural expression and movement in the target area while relaxing the muscle that is causing the wrinkle. With constant use, the skin smoothes and the repetitive motion of wrinkles are ultimately reduced.
Leuphasyl® (Pentapeptide-1Cool - is a modified enkephalin that couples to the enkephali receptor, outside of nerve cells which in turn close calcium channels and consequently inhibiting acetylcholine release and attenuate muscle contraction and reduce expression line wrinkles.
HYALURONIC ACID MICROSPHERES (Hyaluronic Filling SpheresTM) - This plumping ingredient is composed of high and low molecular weight dehydrated hyaluronic acid (HA) microspheres which are able to rapidly penetrate the skin. Once the spheres come in contact with the skin's natural water sources (TEWL), the HA takes up this water and the spheres swell, creating volume and filling in wrinkle.
Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.

Cleanser:
Ingredients: Human Adipose Derived Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Decyl Glucosides, Cocamide Propyl Betaine, Sodium PCA, Quillaya Saponin, Calendular Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Capylyl Glycol, Distilled Water

Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |