Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
REVIEW: ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti Age Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny, do you have lip lines and if so have you noticed anything in that area? Your results sound fabulous in a very short time. I will keep my eye on this thread and look forward to your review after a longer usage period!
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Tiny, do you have lip lines and if so have you noticed anything in that area? Your results sound fabulous in a very short time. I will keep my eye on this thread and look forward to your review after a longer usage period!

I keep running my finger along the side of my eye, trying to feel the grooves, but they are still gone , and cream was last put on early this morning!!!

I was not going to post on lip lines yet, but I can say this, I do have them, they are NOT gone, but when I look in the mirror they look a lot less, thinking it was wishful thinking, I did check when I flipped the mirror to 10x and they now look in that mirror as they use to in my normal mirror, or close to that, its very hard for me to judge but a def improvement!

I also have one tiny red mark by left of nose, pin head size, its smaller, not gone, definately still there, but smaller.

I want to be clear, my lines and wrinkles have NOT vanished, but the grooves have and the lines are softer by a good amount in most areas! Foreheads definately smoother, but was NOT bad to start.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, tiny. That really sounds great. I definitely will keep my eye on this thread now hearing you do have lip lines!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
I swear Tiny I am seriously super tempted to order!

I am almost finished with the other products and so far nothing exciting!

I noticed on the site I linked to with the higher "special price" that one pump is all that they recommend! hmm Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

I noticed on the site I linked to with the higher "special price" that one pump is all that they recommend! hmm Laughing

One pumps all I need, even of the cleanser

and honestly can't explain why but I really like this cleanser, most times, I could care less, they are all alike to me, but this ones different, don't ask me to explain, I can't even to myself!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Its all I need, even of the cleanser

and honestly can't explain why but I really like this cleanser, most times, I could care less, they are all alike to me, but this ones different, don't ask me to explain, I can't even to myself!

Well I bit the bullet and ordered! You are just so bad for my CC! Kidding! Laughing

I will add my thoughts once I have used it long enough to see what it does for me!

Interesting about the cleanser, I am really neutral about most I have tried....really they just clean your face!

Are you using it with the Skinn Sonic cleanser? I was thinking once you allow it to sit on the skin you could use that? Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Well I bit the bullet and ordered! You are just so bad for my CC! Kidding! Laughing

I will add my thoughts once I have used it long enough to see what it does for me!

Interesting about the cleanser, I am really neutral about most I have tried....really they just clean your face!

Are you using it with the Skinn Sonic cleanser? I was thinking once you allow it to sit on the skin you could use that? Very Happy

Funny you ask that, at first I was not, then last night I did and will continue too
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Funny you ask that, at first I was not, then last night I did and will continue too

Great to know! Thanks Tiny!!! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
I cannot believe I did this, I was going to wait, truly I have very little self control.
I ordered the trio, it is winging it's way to me as we speak.
I was a bit worried with EU regs that they wouldn't ship to England but they were happy to do so.
So I will be able to add my opinion very soon.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
I cannot believe I did this, I was going to wait, truly I have very little self control.
I was a bit worried with EU regs that they wouldn't ship to England but they were happy to do so.

lori!

We will have three to compare notes on this!

That is awesome you had no problem ordering in EU!!! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:

lori!

No and if I took the basic shipping option it was really cheap compared with other stuff I have ordered from USA in the past.
Being the impatient sort I opted for the more expensive option 5-10 days delivery and tracked.
If I like it next time I will order a few bottles if long or no expiration date. I f I don't like it I will fly to America and strangle Tiny. If she tells me where she lives.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:

lori!

No and if I took the basic shipping option it was really cheap compared with other stuff I have ordered from USA in the past.
Being the impatient sort I opted for the more expensive option 5-10 days delivery and tracked.
If I like it next time I will order a few bottles if long or no expiration date. I f I don't like it I will fly to America and strangle Tiny. If she tells me where she lives.

LOL, I did expedited delivery but here in the US that is 2-3 days if I recall correctly!

We have our ways to find Tiny if this turns out to be a bust! Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:

lori!

Laughing Laughing Well the cc I used will lead you right to DM Shock !!! Ok the experation date on my bottles say May 2013!!!!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
loopylori wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:

lori!

Laughing Laughing Well the cc I used will lead you right to DM Shock !!! Ok the experation date on my bottles say May 2013!!!!!

Come on now I did put you on an allowance! Laughing

BTW The shipping address will lead us right to you! Bad Grin Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
oppsie!!! I didn't think of the shipping address, and I'll have you know, since I have not finished Sephora's list, I am still way under budget Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
oppsie!!! I didn't think of the shipping address, and I'll have you know, since I have not finished Sephora's list, I am still way under budget Very Happy

Ok Ok as long as you don't use my CC to buy Gummy Bears! Laughing

Just know I have that shipping address! Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
rofl
Now why didn't I think of using someone elses cc.
The next thing I post on this thread will be a proper mature post. I don't want to detract anymore from the real subject.
After all we are here for fabulous skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
rofl
The next thing I post on this thread will be a proper mature post. I don't want to detract anymore from the real subject.

Does that count if I write you into my will as I did with Tiny???? Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:
rofl

How quickly you broke my resolution. Is it possible to take my share now? looking at you with hope in my little face. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:
rofl

How quickly you broke my resolution. Is it possible to take my share now? looking at you with hope in my little face. Laughing

LOL. No but I will pm you with CC info too! Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
A serious question if I can compose myself from all the laughing!

Tiny,

When you use the Skinn sonic brush with the cleanser, do you add water after the wait time, or more cleanser? Is it still moist enough to just use the brush without adding anything? Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

Tiny,

When you use the Skinn sonic brush with the cleanser, do you add water after the wait time, or more cleanser? Is it still moist enough to just use the brush without adding anything? Very Happy

I've left it for 5 minutes and its a dry by then, basically just sank into my skin, so I added more and washed!

Lately I leave it about a minute and half (put it brush my teeth, piddle a bit), then just put water on the brush and go to town. The times I was just washing and not using the brush with it, I just added water, rub it around and rinsed! Hope that all makes some sense!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Tiny,

I've left it for 5 minutes and its a dry by then, basically just sank into my skin, so I added more and washed!

Lately I leave it about a minute and half (put it brush my teeth, piddle a bit), then just put water on the brush and go to town. The times I was just washing and not using the brush with it, I just added water, rub it around and rinsed! Hope that all makes some sense!

That makes perfect sense! Interesting that it really does sink in!

I am chomping at the bit to try this, especially after my recent disappointment!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
Ok DarkMoon,

I am doing a repeat test of leaving it on for a bit, before I take my shower, after I am done, I will re post the cleanser information, just to make super sure, I am right, I have not left it on that long since I first got it.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Ok DarkMoon,

I am doing a repeat test of leaving it on for a bit, before I take my shower, after I am done, I will re post the cleanser information, just to make super sure, I am right, I have not left it on that long since I first got it.

Great Tiny that is so sweet of you! I will be waiting for your report! Very Happy

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |