Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
REVIEW: ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti Age Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Yes yes yes Exclamation
both lashs and hair need sommething. My hair is over coloured and is growing out an old perm!

What is there left to say

Boy do I need a large paper bag Laughing
Confused

My DH is coming back next week, I have until wed to get it all right Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thinking the next month might be good to give my skin a rest using just topicals.

I did another penetration roll this am and it still looks alittle angry.

Sooo maybe a brake is a good idea, with me taking up the reins again when he goes back to work

Oh how we practice to deceive

Or as I like to view it Iam saving his little mind from internal combustion

Rolling Eyes Exclamation Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 am      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Yes yes yes Exclamation
both lashs and hair need sommething. My hair is over coloured and is growing out an old perm!

What is there left to say

Boy do I need a large paper bag Laughing
Confused

My DH is coming back next week, I have until wed to get it all right Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thinking the next month might be good to give my skin a rest using just topicals.

I did another penetration roll this am and it still looks alittle angry.

Sooo maybe a brake is a good idea, with me taking up the reins again when he goes back to work

Oh how we practice to deceive

Or as I like to view it Iam saving his little mind from internal combustion

Rolling Eyes Exclamation Bad Grin

You crack me up Sylvia!

We will start a thread on the lash product, the site I bought from does have hair products as well! Very Happy Just head for the main page! Enabler here or what? Bad Grin

http://www.cellvitals.com/stem-cell-eye-care/reluma-stem-cell-eye-lash

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:17 am      Reply with quote
soo cool, well we do do our best Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
OMG yall are hillarious!!!

Ok update my GROOVES are still GONE Very Happy !! I can still see lines when I look close (as I said before) but I still cannot feel the grooves!!!!

The lip lines seem so much softer, lighter, unless I turn in the little power mirror sideways! But front on, in the mirror, there is a definate softening, lessening of the appearance. I don't want to mislead and I am being super overactive on checking to make sure.

Bushy's review on Isco got me interested in this ingredient, google found this product for me, and the research and company name and PRICE got me to try it. I do think, for real, that with some time (hers took quiet a bit and it was a diff formulation, re lumas is protected) under my belt with this product her results can be achieved!!!! Would I stick this out without seeing some results for months, no (its just too expensive to stay on without any changes), but since I am, I am definately now in this for the long haul!!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
OMG yall are hillarious!!!

Ok update my GROOVES are still GONE Very Happy !! I can still see lines when I look close (as I said before) but I still cannot feel the grooves!!!!

The lip lines seem so much softer, lighter, unless I turn in the little power mirror sideways! But front on, in the mirror, there is a definate softening, lessening of the appearance. I don't want to mislead and I am being super overactive on checking to make sure.

Bushy's review on Isco got me interested in this ingredient, google found this product for me, and the research and company name and PRICE got me to try it. I do think, for real, that with some time (hers took quiet a bit and it was a diff formulation, re lumas is protected) under my belt with this product her results can be achieved!!!! Would I stick this out without seeing some results for months, no (its just too expensive to stay on without any changes), but since I am, I am definately now in this for the long haul!!!

I am loving your updates Tiny, I am chomping at the bit for mine to arrive! Any day now it will be here and I am on it asap! Smile Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:50 am      Reply with quote
Ok I know its not really an update, but it is making me smile.

My hubby travels a lot, home 3 days, gone 4, in the last view times home, he keeps looking at me, then smiling, then says "your so pretty"! Now he does compliment me a lot, but not like this, its as if he can't put his finger on what I am doing different (yano how men are, did she cut her hair, lose weight, whats up type of look). First time he said it, he said even your cheeks are rosie! He just did it again this morning, guess hes a keeper!

So bottom line, he is seeing something, he can't place, but likes it!!!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

My hubby travels a lot, home 3 days, gone 4, in the last view times home, he keeps looking at me, then smiling, then says "your so pretty"! Now he does compliment me a lot, but not like this, its as if he can't put his finger on what I am doing different (yano how men are, did she cut her hair, lose weight, whats up type of look). First time he said it, he said even your cheeks are rosie! He just did it again this morning, guess hes a keeper!

That is an awesome testimonial, men being men they often don't even notice if you change your hair color! Laughing

You got a good one and obviously the products are working well for you! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
First time he said it, he said even your cheeks are rosie!

That is great that your husband is noticing something, Tiny. I have to say though that the "rosie cheeks" just set a red flag off for me. I already have that look from broken caps, so I sure don't want them even more red! Laughing Still I am watching this thread, as I want to see your long term results on the lip lines! Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Mine should be here tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest so in a month or so I will be able to say if I see any softening of lip lines, I sure do have those! Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:12 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Tiny wrote:
First time he said it, he said even your cheeks are rosie!

That is great that your husband is noticing something, Tiny. I have to say though that the "rosie cheeks" just set a red flag off for me. I already have that look from broken caps, so I sure don't want them even more red! Laughing Still I am watching this thread, as I want to see your long term results on the lip lines! Very Happy

Healthy rosie!! I do not get red, ect. Please keep in mind I am very pale normally, this was just a healthy glow, even I saw it.

I have very normal, pale, skin, basicly washed out looking without makeup. I didn't look washed out!

eta: if that changes and cheeks get red, I will let you know Rileygirl
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:26 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:

That is an awesome testimonial, men being men they often don't even notice if you change your hair color! Laughing

You got a good one and obviously the products are working well for you! Very Happy

ya takes him about 4 days to notice a haircut lmao!!! I could be a flaming red head next time he comes home, and it would prob take a good day for him to go, OMG! Shock
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:29 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:

ya takes him about 4 days to notice a haircut lmao!!! I could be a flaming red head next time he comes home, and it would prob take a good day for him to go, OMG! Shock

LOL. I know the type all too well, but that is typical yet they say men are visual, guess they are just looking at other areas of our bodies! Bad Grin Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Ok wish it was one of yall and not me, but I just got my re-order!! So hopefully dm and s yall will get yours today!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Ok wish it was one of yall and not me, but I just got my re-order!! So hopefully dm and s yall will get yours today!!

hmm, I wonder where they are located, I will have to see either today or tomorrow! Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

Sticking pins in my tiny doll. Does it hurt yet?
Where is that fair. You already have some. Goes off to sulk in corner.
Even the Queen is conspiring to keep mine away from me, by having a jubilee and putting 2 extra bank holidays in this week.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Even the Queen is conspiring to keep mine away from me, by having a jubilee and putting 2 extra bank holidays in this week.

OMG THAT HURT Crying or Very sad can you make me some dolls if I pm you the information Laughing Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Don't stick pins in a DarkMoon doll, I have real Voodoo dolls here so you know PBIAB! Laughing

I just ran out to my mail and it is here!

Now to open my package! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:
Tiny wrote:

Don't stick pins in a DarkMoon doll, I have real Voodoo dolls here so you know PBIAB! Laughing

I just ran out to my mail and it is here!

Now to open my package! Very Happy

Points to loops do her, do her!!!!! Laughing Laughing

YEAH!!! we await your report with bated breath Anxious

if yall hate it I am changing names, moving states and hiding.... heheheheh ok kidding, hate all you want, its all good, just then means were on to plan C
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
I can't wait until tonight to give this a try FINALLY!!!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

oh be a trooper, go wash your face!!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

oh be a trooper, go wash your face!!!

LMAO, Maybe after my deadly dark greens salad! I am hungry! Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
OMG. I had another package that I thought was something not skin related but it is the lash serum! Perfect timing, I will report before the day is done! Very Happy Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
grudgingly says I am very happy for you Dark Moon.
Actually I am truly. It's not your fault I live in England.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:

I will be thrilled once yours and Sylvia's arrive!

Thank you lori!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:

I will be thrilled once yours and Sylvia's arrive!

Thank you lori!

Yes I know you will. Then we can all see if Tiny has finally steered us in the right or wrong direction.
I am hoping we are not going to be singing the old Meatloaf song. 'cos two outta three aint bad'.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |