Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
REVIEW: ReLuma Skin Illuminating Anti Age Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:
grudgingly says I am very happy for you Dark Moon.
Actually I am truly. It's not your fault I live in England.

I will be thrilled once yours and Sylvia's arrive!

Thank you lori!

Yes I know you will. Then we can all see if Tiny has finally steered us in the right or wrong direction.
I am hoping we are not going to be singing the old Meatloaf song. 'cos two outta three aint bad'.

Hopeful we will be singing along to Queen's "We Are The Champions" Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:

Thank you lori!

Yes I know you will. Then we can all see if Tiny has finally steered us in the right or wrong direction.
I am hoping we are not going to be singing the old Meatloaf song. 'cos two outta three aint bad'.

Good choice...because Mostly in my head at moment I am singing Black Sabbath 'paranoid'

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
loopylori wrote:

Thank you lori!

Good choice...because Mostly in my head at moment I am singing Black Sabbath 'paranoid'

LMAO. lori a girl after my own heart, love my old hardcore rock and roll! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
OMG. I had another package that I thought was something not skin related but it is the lash serum! Perfect timing, I will report before the day is done! Very Happy Very Happy

Well I hope this works, long long ago in a far away land, at the ripe old age of 14, my friend and I got carried away with tweezers!! When I got home all proud and fluffy, my mom bless her heart, went stark raving mad, at what I'd done to my brows Laughing Laughing . While they did grow back alot, they never regained total fullness
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
Add me to the list of over-plucking eyebrows, haven't found anything yet that helps, heck, I'll try anything.

I got my ReLuma Eye cream today, yippee, can't wait to try it out. Smile Really, really, really hoping it works and doesn't dry me out like other eye creams.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Rock and Roll owns my soul. Attended my first AC/DC concert at age 49 and very proud of that LOL

BFG
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
Rock and Roll owns my soul. Attended my first AC/DC concert at age 49 and very proud of that LOL

BFG

OMG. Brings back high school memories!! Love AC/DC.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:

BFG

OMG back in black is on my IPOD! Laughing

spit my drink on 2 out of 3 ain't bad!!!! Laughing Laughing
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
Add me to the list of over-plucking eyebrows, haven't found anything yet that helps, heck, I'll try anything.

I got my ReLuma Eye cream today, yippee, can't wait to try it out. Smile Really, really, really hoping it works and doesn't dry me out like other eye creams.

Yikes I don't think I've ever had an eye cream dry me out, EVER! I do hope it works. I wonder why most dry you out Confused
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:

Yikes I don't think I've ever had an eye cream dry me out, EVER! I do hope it works. I wonder why most dry you out Confused

wanted to add, I've had them not do much, but never dry out Confused
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:

I hope you finally found the one! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Barefootgirl wrote:

BFG

OMG back in black is on my IPOD! Laughing

spit my drink on 2 out of 3 ain't bad!!!! Laughing Laughing

How about "Paradise By The Dashboard Light" Thats a real love sonnet for you! Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Super preliminary, initial report,

Forgoing my OCM (and I never do that) Used the cleanser as instructed leaving on and then washed with the Skinn sonic cleansing brush, felt awesome and I understand Tiny saying it sinks in, it does! Yet cleanses well.

The serum sank in like a dream, and the cream is really lovely not heavy or too light (and I am not a fan of creams normally). Skin feels smooth and pampered glowing, no irritation! I did use all around my eyes and no problem...miracle! Bad Grin

I used the lash serum and no problems with eyes tearing or stinging all good so far, but must wait to see what results will be, that will be another thread as discussed earlier once I have used it for a while.

So far so good! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:13 am      Reply with quote
On the music front. I have never seen AC/DC live, I would absolutely love to. I have a very special friend who actually fell asleep at an AC/DC concert. Shock
I have seen many other bands live and Meatloaf at least 3x but I wouldn't go see him again because I think his earlier concerts were better.

I just tracked my reluma and I am not a happy bunny, it says it is in NJ. pffft it should at least be in the country I am in dontcha think? Crying or Very sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:04 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
On the music front. I have never seen AC/DC live, I would absolutely love to. I have a very special friend who actually fell asleep at an AC/DC concert. Shock
I have seen many other bands live and Meatloaf at least 3x but I wouldn't go see him again because I think his earlier concerts were better.

I just tracked my reluma and I am not a happy bunny, it says it is in NJ. pffft it should at least be in the country I am in dontcha think? Crying or Very sad

It could be by the time you track it tonight. I find tracking odd!

I did see them live in my 20's and well lets say I did NOT fall asleep but had a bit too much to drink prior to and during Confused ! Amazing my date asked me out again
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:06 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

Forgoing my OCM (and I never do that) Used the cleanser as instructed leaving on and then washed with the Skinn sonic cleansing brush, felt awesome and I understand Tiny saying it sinks in, it does! Yet cleanses well.

The serum sank in like a dream, and the cream is really lovely not heavy or too light (and I am not a fan of creams normally). Skin feels smooth and pampered glowing, no irritation! I did use all around my eyes and no problem...miracle! Bad Grin

I used the lash serum and no problems with eyes tearing or stinging all good so far, but must wait to see what results will be, that will be another thread as discussed earlier once I have used it for a while.

So good to hear no eye irratation with the lash serum !!
For several uese, I kept feeling like I needed more cream (my brain did) but when I'd touch my face I didn't. Did you have that same feeling or I am weird Shock
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:10 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:

Yesterday I tracked mine and it was supposedly in Ocala (not out for delivery) then a few hours later it was sitting in my mailbox! Shock

We won't talk about all the concerts I saw and after parties, my best friend and I were very close friends with a concert promoter! Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

So good to hear no eye irratation with the lash serum !!
For several uese, I kept feeling like I needed more cream (my brain did) but when I'd touch my face I didn't. Did you have that same feeling or I am weird Shock

LOL You know you are weird Tiny! Bad Grin

As a non cream user I just really loved this one so I can see where you would want to use more! I really tried to use restraint and not go overboard! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
well very glad to know I am just weird!! giggles and skips away
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
well very glad to know I am just weird!! giggles and skips away

I do really love the products as far as how simple a system it is and how my skin feels, of course way too early to report any results! Very Happy

Not a thing in the line bothers my eyes at all, that part is miraculous! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

I do really love the products as far as how simple a system it is and how my skin feels, of course way too early to report any results!

DM, I will ask you what I have asked others, what results are you hoping for with this product line? What are your issues that you are wanting to improve or see a change in?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

I do really love the products as far as how simple a system it is and how my skin feels, of course way too early to report any results!

DM, I will ask you what I have asked others, what results are you hoping for with this product line? What are your issues that you are wanting to improve or see a change in?

Some fine lines, NL lines and lip lines diminished, and if I get any lifting of upper lids I will sing it's praises to the stars! If it lightens pigmentation that is a plus, although I am seeing that with using the PMD.

With the lash serum, a bit longer is OK, but darkening is my main goal.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
For me I am hoping for a miracle I used to have 11 on my forehead. Now it actually reads 1111 so I am praying that at least improves. Lip lines-nasolabial...crows feet. Red dots on face since having some rubbishy lazer years ago.
I will be taking photos for my personal comparison. Not sure now I have listed so many faults that I will be brave enough to post them. Actually reading that list I might just go for a full new head. Do they do that yet?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Riley I know I am not DM, but perhaps we can all state what we want we need help with,

I have liplines, lines on sides of mouth, not big nb but really right next to mouth, some crows feet, most on left side, and def lines when I smile, too many! Minor lining starting on forehead. If I can hinder, help those I am happy, if I can end up like Bushy than I am estatic!!

Bushys results of most lines, if not all gone, took a long time. I am willing to wait for that but I do expect to see progress along the way, I have seen some in the first 2 weeks, but I also demand from this product to continue to see results, even if minor!! I won't stay on anything month on end with no signs. Minor meaning just progress, not nec miracles but that would be nice too, just not expected yet.

If I left anything out let me know, I am trying to be very thorough!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
LOL. I think you 3 have covered all areas I am looking for improvement in! Thank you DM, loopy, and tiny! I appreciate that you are actually working on improving something rather than just maintaining already good skin. It makes a difference to me as I have things I am working on also! Definitely looking forward to reading reviews from you all after you have used it for a time!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |