Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

The Sqoom
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Moon
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:35 am      Reply with quote
Just wondering if anyone here is using the Sqoom? Am now finally in a position where I can purchase it but want to be sure it is worth the money. Reviews would me much appreciated Smile
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Moon wrote:
Just wondering if anyone here is using the Sqoom? Am now finally in a position where I can purchase it but want to be sure it is worth the money. Reviews would me much appreciated Smile

Do a search for Karenlee's posts...she shared some pics of before and after and loves it. Her only complaint is that the gels are very expensive on an ongoing basis.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 am      Reply with quote
Here is the thread Bethany mentioned.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=39252&start=125

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:38 am      Reply with quote
Thanks guys. Actually I should have mentioned that I have already read Karenlee's posts. Was just wondering if anyone else has any experience of the Sqoom or if Karenlee has any further news to report? It's strange that there are so few reviews on the internet for the Sqoom considering that it apparently replaces the need for hyaluronic acid injections... You would think more people would be using the Sqoom.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Moon wrote:
Thanks guys. Actually I should have mentioned that I have already read Karenlee's posts. Was just wondering if anyone else has any experience of the Sqoom or if Karenlee has any further news to report? It's strange that there are so few reviews on the internet for the Sqoom considering that it apparently replaces the need for hyaluronic acid injections... You would think more people would be using the Sqoom.

I did look into getting one once but now I can't remember why I didn't. I probably bought something instead. I will be interested in how it works for you. Please keep us updated.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
Do you think it was because it uses 1mhz on the face and we (the eds members) are still not too sure if this is safe or not? I am hoping it is safe. Will def keep you updated if I buy one. Am just hoping for a little more confirmation that it is worth the money before I take the plunge.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Moon wrote:
Do you think it was because it uses 1mhz on the face and we (the eds members) are still not too sure if this is safe or not? I am hoping it is safe. Will def keep you updated if I buy one. Am just hoping for a little more confirmation that it is worth the money before I take the plunge.

I think you are right, plus it has a very high price point for a 1mhz ultrasound. Though I think it does have galvanic too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
Doesn't the skindream titanium also operate at 1mhz?
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Moon wrote:

I think you are right, plus it has a very high price point for a 1mhz ultrasound. Though I think it does have galvanic too.

Moon, I think that was the reason I didn't buy it. Some people says it's fine so say the opposite. I really don't know who to believe. Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hittin40 wrote:
Doesn't the skindream titanium also operate at 1mhz?

It does.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
Moon, I'm still using mine and I still love to use it. I am currently doing the Ageless Hotspots program and use the Sqoom alongside that, I have not suffered from the warned-about fatigued look and I think that's down to the deep hydration the Sqoom provides.

I no longer use any of my other gadgets (stop, baby quasar, Dermawand, that forehead gadget, forgot the name etc) as the Sqoom supersedes them all. My Sqoom is the only gadget I've had that gives visible results. I take it on holiday with me, which I never did with other gadgets - great for those morning afters.

Having said that, it's not a miracle worker, you won't permanently drop 10 years after a few months. I find it just makes me look very fresh.
Moon
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:10 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

Sorry to sound ignorant Bethany but what is galvanic?

karenlee wrote:
Moon, I'm still using mine and I still love to use it. I am currently doing the Ageless Hotspots program and use the Sqoom alongside that, I have not suffered from the warned-about fatigued look and I think that's down to the deep hydration the Sqoom provides.

Karenlee, great to hear form you and to hear such a positive review. Pleased to hear that the Sqoom is so helpful along side facial exercises as this is partly what I wanted it for! Am thinking about starting a facial exercise program but have been reading that you can go through an "ugly stage" so am hoping that the Sqoom will be able to plump up the skin so as to make it more resilient to the negative effects of the exercises. Would you say it is as good as the stop machine for tightening and can you use it underneath the eyes?

Also what is your take on the whole 1mhz on face debate? It is the one thing (apart from the money) that is holding me back.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Moon wrote:
bethany wrote:

Sorry to sound ignorant Bethany but what is galvanic?

Not ignorant at all! I believe the Sqoom uses both ultrasound (increases product penetration through cavitation...the creation of spaces between cells) and also galvanic current (increases product penetration though electrical polarity)

http://www.homesalon.com.au/whatisgalvaniccurrent.htm

5% products discount

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hello there, Moon,
I have been using the Sqoom for 3 months now, and I am very content with it. Like karenlee, I've pretty much abondoned every other device I ever bought. It's true that the gels are very expensive, but you can stretch them by spraying water on it, as soon as it gets sticky (I use Avene thermal water), and also with some aloe vera gel.
I have been pelting Schick Medical with questions via e-mail from the beginning, and they have been very helpful, telling me the best way to switch between programs and that it can also be used for cellulite treatment - although that asks some patience, because the head is rather small.
I use the Sqoom every other day on face and claevage, and then I just move on to whatever I feel like, hands, elbows, or even thighs, but there I use mostly just aloe gel, the Hya gels Schick sells are just too expensive for that. I do that routine when I'm settling down for the evening in front of the telly, after a while you get pretty adept with it.
I do leave the gels on over night like they tell you to, but I spray some more water on and massage them in lightly, cause it can feel really tight and sticky, but I really don't want to send the good stuff down the drain.
I agree the sqoom is quite pricey, I got mine on ebay and paid somewhat less. But I can say for myself, it does get results, makes the face look fresh and plump. It's really softened my huge forehead line (I'm a big frowner).

As it is, I remember that when I first got it, I was really amazed at how well it worked for me, and then you kinda get used to it and don't enjoy the results as much, because now that's a standard for you. But it does work.

I also use the Tua and throw in some Flex Effect exercises for points I think the Tua doesn't reach that well. That routine keeps everything in place pretty well. When I compare recent pictures with those from 5 years back, I actually see improvement.

Hope that helps,
regards, Lynxette

Moon wrote:
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
Moon wrote:
Karenlee, great to hear form you and to hear such a positive review. Pleased to hear that the Sqoom is so helpful along side facial exercises as this is partly what I wanted it for! Am thinking about starting a facial exercise program but have been reading that you can go through an "ugly stage" so am hoping that the Sqoom will be able to plump up the skin so as to make it more resilient to the negative effects of the exercises. Would you say it is as good as the stop machine for tightening and can you use it underneath the eyes?

Also what is your take on the whole 1mhz on face debate? It is the one thing (apart from the money) that is holding me back.

Moon, if you look on the Ageless thread, I've posted some pics showing my progress - I haven't suffered an ugly phase, although I do suffer an 'ugly hour' right after, where my face looks red and my lines temporarily worse. But my trick is to do my face exercises just before bed (so I don't have to look at myself in the mirror) and when I wake up, everything looks normal again.

I found the Sqoom helpful for tightening the jowls, great for the chest, and good horizontal forehead lines. I did not notice that it did much for my eyes - if you look on the Sqoom thread at my eyes, you will see that they still look heavy while my jowls are improved. If you look on the Ageless thread, you will see my 'before' pics where my eyes are still heavy, but doing Ageless has opened them up. So I think the two are brilliant together.

I am not concerned about the 1mhz issue. I've been using my Sqoom since November without issue. I don't believe I've ever read an actual user review complaining their face is ruined - and there would be lots, like people saying Botox and Argeline have caused sagging etc. All I've ever read are debates that it *might* cause an issue, but I've never seen a first-hand report that it is an issue.

t/j Bethany, I asked on the Ageless thread, but perhaps you don't go there anymore - do you still do Ageless? You were very complimentary of it in the early pages of that thread...
Colettes77
5% products discount

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the Sqoom back in January and used it as directed. Unfortunately I didn’t find any noticeable benefits to my skin. I used it on face, neck and décolletage plus on my left hand and knee for about six weeks.

After about six weeks I decided to do just the right side of my face and neck. I did that for maybe six more weeks. It may have made some small improvements on my neck rings but there was nothing notable on any part of my face. if anything I think my eye area on that side now looks a little worse. I little more tired. I should point out though that my face is not symmetrical and maybe that side always looked worse. I shall have to re-visit the photos I took at the time!

I initially used the gels that came with the device and then purchase some bottles of Palacia gel. The Palacia was more sticky but otherwise they seemed the same. Unfortunately neither rid me of the lines around my eyes.

I should also say that at 46 my skin is in reasonable nick, lots of blotchiness and definite smile lines but few really deep lines or crepeyness. Maybe it needed to be in worse condition to benefit?

I don’t however regret buying the device as I have also suffered from a frozen shoulder since August last year. It is definitely a brilliant tool when it comes to pain relief and I think repair. My shoulder has gone from Freezing to Frozen and back to about 70% normal mobility in 13 months which I think is pretty fast. That might have happened regardless but I think the device did help. I reckon it saved me a lot of money on painkillers, physio trips etc. I suspect there are cheaper devices out there for that, but in the end, I bought what I bought. I used either Nurofen Gel or the Palacia Gel. Both helped with Pain and inflammation.

Sorry I can’t be more positive about it – though no doubt it has been of benefit to some.
Moon
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Ladies thank you so much for your replies. They have been invaluable to me. It is interesting that you all have slightly different experiences with the Sqooom but over all it seems to be two positive and one negative experience. Am not sure what I am going to do but if I do decide to purchase it then I will put my progress on this thread.

Lynxette wrote:
Hello there, Moon,
I have been using the Sqoom for 3 months now, and I am very content with it. Like karenlee, I've pretty much abondoned every other device I ever bought. It's true that the gels are very expensive, but you can stretch them by spraying water on it, as soon as it gets sticky (I use Avene thermal water), and also with some aloe vera gel.
I have been pelting Schick Medical with questions via e-mail from the beginning, and they have been very helpful, telling me the best way to switch between programs and that it can also be used for cellulite treatment - although that asks some patience, because the head is rather small.
I use the Sqoom every other day on face and claevage, and then I just move on to whatever I feel like, hands, elbows, or even thighs, but there I use mostly just aloe gel, the Hya gels Schick sells are just too expensive for that. I do that routine when I'm settling down for the evening in front of the telly, after a while you get pretty adept with it.
I do leave the gels on over night like they tell you to, but I spray some more water on and massage them in lightly, cause it can feel really tight and sticky, but I really don't want to send the good stuff down the drain.
I agree the sqoom is quite pricey, I got mine on ebay and paid somewhat less. But I can say for myself, it does get results, makes the face look fresh and plump. It's really softened my huge forehead line (I'm a big frowner).

As it is, I remember that when I first got it, I was really amazed at how well it worked for me, and then you kinda get used to it and don't enjoy the results as much, because now that's a standard for you. But it does work.

Lynxette, thanks so much for the tips on the gels. This will def be useful as the gels do seem pretty pricey. Sounds like the Sqoom and facial toning (flex effect, microcurrent machines etc.) work well together. Am going to start a facial exercise program like Flex effect but am a little nervous as I don't want to cause any more problems that I have. My skin is pretty sensitive and lines easily form from expressions so am hoping the sqoom will sooth it after the exercises.

karenlee wrote:
Moon, if you look on the Ageless thread, I've posted some pics showing my progress - I haven't suffered an ugly phase, although I do suffer an 'ugly hour' right after, where my face looks red and my lines temporarily worse. But my trick is to do my face exercises just before bed (so I don't have to look at myself in the mirror) and when I wake up, everything looks normal again.

I found the Sqoom helpful for tightening the jowls, great for the chest, and good horizontal forehead lines. I did not notice that it did much for my eyes - if you look on the Sqoom thread at my eyes, you will see that they still look heavy while my jowls are improved. If you look on the Ageless thread, you will see my 'before' pics where my eyes are still heavy, but doing Ageless has opened them up. So I think the two are brilliant together.

I am not concerned about the 1mhz issue. I've been using my Sqoom since November without issue. I don't believe I've ever read an actual user review complaining their face is ruined - and there would be lots, like people saying Botox and Argeline have caused sagging etc. All I've ever read are debates that it *might* cause an issue, but I've never seen a first-hand report that it is an issue.

Thanks for getting back Karenlee. I have had a look at your photos of the jowls and am amazed at the improvements! This is really promising as I have notching ones. Really good idea to do the facial exercises before bed then I guess I could follow it with the Sqoom. For the eyes I was thinking I could get a tripollar stop and see if that would help. They are starting to get a bit puffy so some tightening would be good. I am pretty sure that The Sqoom is safe too. You would think the people who invented it would test to confirm the safest level of ultrasound on the face.

Colettes77 wrote:
I bought the Sqoom back in January and used it as directed. Unfortunately I didn’t find any noticeable benefits to my skin. I used it on face, neck and décolletage plus on my left hand and knee for about six weeks.

After about six weeks I decided to do just the right side of my face and neck. I did that for maybe six more weeks. It may have made some small improvements on my neck rings but there was nothing notable on any part of my face. if anything I think my eye area on that side now looks a little worse. I little more tired. I should point out though that my face is not symmetrical and maybe that side always looked worse. I shall have to re-visit the photos I took at the time!

I initially used the gels that came with the device and then purchase some bottles of Palacia gel. The Palacia was more sticky but otherwise they seemed the same. Unfortunately neither rid me of the lines around my eyes.

I should also say that at 46 my skin is in reasonable nick, lots of blotchiness and definite smile lines but few really deep lines or crepeyness. Maybe it needed to be in worse condition to benefit?

I don’t however regret buying the device as I have also suffered from a frozen shoulder since August last year. It is definitely a brilliant tool when it comes to pain relief and I think repair. My shoulder has gone from Freezing to Frozen and back to about 70% normal mobility in 13 months which I think is pretty fast. That might have happened regardless but I think the device did help. I reckon it saved me a lot of money on painkillers, physio trips etc. I suspect there are cheaper devices out there for that, but in the end, I bought what I bought. I used either Nurofen Gel or the Palacia Gel. Both helped with Pain and inflammation.

Sorry I can’t be more positive about it – though no doubt it has been of benefit to some.

Colettes, thanks so much for your review. It is interetsing and helpful to hear a more negative review about the Sqoom. Also interesting that you used it on one side of your face and it may have made it worse! I understand what this is like as I used the Tua trend and it created more problems than what I had in the first place. Do have a look at the photos (or post any if you can) and let me know if you really think it did get worse.

Thanks girls, so glad this forum exists Smile
Moon
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:04 am      Reply with quote
Am now a proud owner of The Sqoom. So excited to start using it. Happy Days Smile
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Moon wrote:
Am now a proud owner of The Sqoom. So excited to start using it. Happy Days Smile

I'll be waiting to hear what you think!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Moon wrote:

This is a gadget I've always had an interest in.
Please let us know how you like it and if you see any results. Thanks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Lynxette wrote:
Hello there, Moon,
I have been using the Sqoom for 3 months now, and I am very content with it. Like karenlee, I've pretty much abondoned every other device I ever bought.

Hi Lynxette, I was wondering if you ever used LEDs like lightstim or something similar ; if you did, did you abondon those after using sqoom as well? I was thinking of buying some kind of LED device so just wondering... Thank you!
Moon
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hello ladies,

First off to give you guys an ongoing fair review it is important that you know that I am 25 years old. My main concerns are that I have noticed a drop in facial fat recently on my cheeks so that my tear troughs are showing ever so slightly and it looks like the fat has moved slightly down my face and also lessened. I also have dark circles under my eyes. Other than that my nasolabial lines are becoming slightly more indented and I have the first signs of lines on my head appearing though only very faint. I do not have any wrinkles.

So although I bought The Sqoom a couple of weeks ago I wanted to start using it after I bought the Clarisonic Plus so the product absorption works to the max. The Sqoom does come with a cleanser but I remember one of the ladies here saying that they felt the Clarisonic was better at cleansing than the Sqoom. The Clarisonic Plus arrived the other day so I did my first proper Sqoom treatment last night after cleansing with the Clarisonic.

Now it could just be me but I am pretty sure that my skin is tighter as my nasolabial folds are slightly less pronounced when I smile indicating that The Sqoom may have done some lifting and tightening in just one session. This is promising and I look forward to the results further down the line. I plan to use the Sqoom every other day as suggested for 2 months and then back off to 2 sessions a week as suggested by the makers.

I do have to mention though that this tool is a pretty expensive one. Apart from the hefty price tag on the Sqoom itself (Around £450-£500) you have to use a fair amount of gel just for one treatment and the gel bottles are not that big but cost nearly £100 per bottle. The makers claim a bottle will last a month but I assume this is when you are using it 2 times a week as opposed to every other day. I will grin and bare it for the 2 months as I want to get the max results possible but after that I may experiment with diluting the mixture or something. Am concerned that this may dilute the results somewhat but to maintain this treatment will cost a small fortune otherwise. (£100 per month = £1200 per year)

Anyway just thought I would give a quick update. Will keep your all posted on things as they progress Smile
Lynxette
5% products discount

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Hello, daler, sorry for the late reply, I was so swamped with work these past weeks.

Regarding your question, I do have an LED gadget, of course, and I used it faithfully the first 5 months I had it. I still use it occasionally, but for me it's a time consuming matter, since I've read in a study that the LEDs work best if you put green tea extract on the skin 20 minutes before you start the treatment. Since I prefer fresh tea to an extract, I make the tea first, wait for it to cool, dab my face, dab some more, etc. My gadget (DLP) usually falls out of its holder onto my face several times during the 20 minutes it lasts, cause I like to use it in a kind of lying position. All my fault for not sitting up, but this still gets on my nerves Wink
So I do use it, since those green tea study results looked pretty amazing. I have seen more immediate results with the sqoom, but I still like to mix things up. I never use the Stop & Pose radiofrequency gadgets anymore, I got no visible progress from those two.
I swear by the Tua, though, I did Flex Effect before, and still mix in some of the exercises, too. I used to do the whole FF routine for a year, and yes, it works, especially around the eyes, but it's also really time consuming. I think the Tua tackles the lower face better.
So, the Sqoom, the Tua, some FF, occasional LEDs, working out, and lately the Dermaroller with all its trappings are my weapons of choice.

Honestly, ladies, it is quite a routine, and with a fulltime job it takes a rigorous schedule.
But when I compare pictures from five years ago and now, I can tell that it pays off.
Another good comparison is to see girls at the office five years younger than me who show lines and wrinkles you won't find on my face. They think it's cause I never smoked... Wink

Best regards, Lynxette

daler wrote:
Lynxette wrote:
Hello there, Moon,
I have been using the Sqoom for 3 months now, and I am very content with it. Like karenlee, I've pretty much abondoned every other device I ever bought.

Hi Lynxette, I was wondering if you ever used LEDs like lightstim or something similar ; if you did, did you abondon those after using sqoom as well? I was thinking of buying some kind of LED device so just wondering... Thank you!
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Moon, any update on the Sqoom? Also I think Karenlee said she thought the Fyola Facial ultrasonic was the same thing as the Sqoom. Is that right? I am starting to think about getting one of these but the Fyola is a lot cheaper. Thanks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Lynxette wrote:
Hello, daler, sorry for the late reply, I was so swamped with work these past weeks.

Regarding your question, I do have an LED gadget, of course, and I used it faithfully the first 5 months I had it. I still use it occasionally, but for me it's a time consuming matter, since I've read in a study that the LEDs work best if you put green tea extract on the skin 20 minutes before you start the treatment. Since I prefer fresh tea to an extract, I make the tea first, wait for it to cool, dab my face, dab some more, etc. My gadget (DLP) usually falls out of its holder onto my face several times during the 20 minutes it lasts, cause I like to use it in a kind of lying position. All my fault for not sitting up, but this still gets on my nerves Wink
So I do use it, since those green tea study results looked pretty amazing. I have seen more immediate results with the sqoom, but I still like to mix things up. I never use the Stop & Pose radiofrequency gadgets anymore, I got no visible progress from those two.
I swear by the Tua, though, I did Flex Effect before, and still mix in some of the exercises, too. I used to do the whole FF routine for a year, and yes, it works, especially around the eyes, but it's also really time consuming. I think the Tua tackles the lower face better.
So, the Sqoom, the Tua, some FF, occasional LEDs, working out, and lately the Dermaroller with all its trappings are my weapons of choice.

Honestly, ladies, it is quite a routine, and with a fulltime job it takes a rigorous schedule.
But when I compare pictures from five years ago and now, I can tell that it pays off.
Another good comparison is to see girls at the office five years younger than me who show lines and wrinkles you won't find on my face. They think it's cause I never smoked... Wink

Best regards, Lynxette

daler wrote:
Lynxette wrote:
Hello there, Moon,

Hello Lynxette! sorry I didnt get an update from this thread when you responded, just got one today when cookieD posted.. Thanks for all the info...
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |