Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
The Sqoom
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
JaeBlue
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
I saw that - hard to translate the page.

Can you find the name of the company or info on shipping to the USA?
JaeBlue
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
What do you guys think about taking the Fyola Skin Food Gel here > http://www.chiactivate.com/products/skincareproduct/fyola-ultrasoundgel.shtml

and mixing it with the LotionCrafter LW Hyaluronic here > http://www.lotioncrafter.com/hyaluronic-acid-slmw.html

????
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
JaeBlue wrote:
What do you guys think about taking the Fyola Skin Food Gel here > http://www.chiactivate.com/products/skincareproduct/fyola-ultrasoundgel.shtml

and mixing it with the LotionCrafter LW Hyaluronic here > http://www.lotioncrafter.com/hyaluronic-acid-slmw.html

????

Hopefully Lotusether, Fawnie, or Kassy will weigh in on this. The Fyola gel is only 1 oz, so how much HA could you mix in with it?

Also, do you have to add a preservative for the HA?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
JaeBlue wrote:

????

If I get a Merbe or an RK II, I'll probably use Skin Fix as a base: http://burnoutsun.com/ (scroll down the page to see Skin Fix; I can't link directly for some reason)

The ingredients looked similar enough to the Fyola gel, and it's a very good value. At some point I'll have to go through the ingredients list and specifically google things I don't recognize, but at a glance, it looks good to me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
If I get a Merbe or an RK II, I'll probably use Skin Fix as a base: http://burnoutsun.com/ (scroll down the page to see Skin Fix; I can't link directly for some reason)

The ingredients looked similar enough to the Fyola gel, and it's a very good value. At some point I'll have to go through the ingredients list and specifically google things I don't recognize, but at a glance, it looks good to me.

Here it is...fyi that the Longevicell is also in a Neostrata product and is supposed to help with anti-aging.

Quote:

Burnout Aloe Vera Skin Fix

Price: $14.99 12 oz

95% Aloe Vera all purpose gel. Made with organic aloe vera, enriched with antioxidants and organic extracts. Excellent as a daily moisturizer for the entire body. No sticky residue.
•Heals, hydrates, nourishes.
•Relieves dry, chapped skin.
•Cooling, oil-free, gel soothes and softens skin.
•Calms skin irritations, burns, and inflammations.
•Enriched with antioxidants and organic nutrients for healthy, radiant skin.
•Great for all areas needing hydration and healing, and after shaving or waxing.
•Vegan, petroleum-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, fragrance-free, biodegradable.

Size: 12 fl oz.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Organic Chamomile Extract*, Organic Calendula Extract*, Organic White Tea Extract*, Cucumber Extract, Longevicell, Mixed Tocopherol, Phytoplankton, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.

http://burnoutsun.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=12

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
What do you think about this? Baby Quasar serum!

Purified water, yeast extract (phyto hyaluronic acid 10%) vegetable glycerine, hydroxyethylcellulose, argireline, silk amino acid, saccharomyces copper ferment, PEG -40 castor oil, lactic acid, centella asiatica (gotukola) extract, equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), vitamin E acetate, ubiquinone (co-enzyme Q10), phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol(and) sorbic acid.

Lowbrowscientist
When you say "base" what else would you add in?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Just an FYI that you want to be looking for something that comes in larger sizes if you want it to be economical. You will go through far more of this than you realize.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
True - but I already use it for my BQ and it does goes a long way!!! My last bottle lasted a year.

With this - perhaps add some veggie Glycerin to it to make it more slippery?

I emailed them about using this for Ultrasonic.

How large is the Sqoom bottle?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
I'm getting depressed looking at the prices being asked for an ounce or two of what is essentially "aloe vera".. (The Fyola quoted above is $32./oz Sad

Seriously guys. I'd highly recommend you take a look at this "aloe" product as your base (32oz/$6.24).. Ingredients: Organic aloe vera juice, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, ascorbic acid & citric acid.

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-5386-aloe-farms-organic-aloe-vera-gel-32-oz?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=fpl&utm_term=AloeFarmsOrganicAloeVeraGel32oz&utm_content=53788&utm_campaign=googlebase&site=google_product_listing_ads&gclid=CILvk5bwvLkCFUhk7Aod4C4ADw&

And then make yourself 12oz of a 1% HA serum, which can be added to most *anything* you use. Here's how I do it for LMW-HA (I am not sure how to do it for LMW varieties though, because "those" don't form a gel):

Hyaluronic 1% Solution

Preparation:
To prepare 12 fluid ounces of 1% (by weight) Hyaluronic Acid solution, be aware it should only be dissolved in very cold water. Never attempt to dissolve Hyaluronic Acid in hot or room temperature water. You will need the following items:

3.56 grams Hyaluronic Acid Powder.
12 fluid ounces cold distilled water.
16 fluid ounce or larger capacity wide mouth glass or plastic water bottle with a tightly sealing lid.
Gram weight measuring scale with an accuracy of 0.01 gram and a capacity of 100 grams.
Pint sized glass or plastic measuring cup.
A wide-range cooking thermometer (that can go down to freezing)

Directions:
1. Measure out 12 fluid ounces distilled water and pour into water bottle.
2. Place in refrigerator for about 4 hours.
3. Measure the temperature of water to confirm water temperature is 39°F (4°C) or less.
4. Measure 3.56 grams Hyaluronic Acid powder (approximately two level teaspoons).
5. Add the Hyaluronic Acid powder into the water bottle on top of the cold water.
6. Seal the bottle lid tightly and shake the bottle a few times. The Hyaluronic Acid powder will not appear to dissolve but will clump together in floating white masses. This is normal.
7. Place the water bottle with the Hyaluronic Acid powder and cold water into the refrigerator (but do not freeze).
8. Periodically, about every two to four hours, shake the bottle and then place immediately back into refrigerator. After 4 to 8 hours you will notice that the Hyaluronic Acid clumps are turning clear and dispersing into solution. After 12 to 24 hours the Hyaluronic Acid will be completely dissolved forming a thickened and gelatinous liquid with a viscosity between maple syrup and honey, but still pourable. Yield: For internal use a level tablespoon will net approximately 150 milligrams Hyaluronic Acid. (If you want to use this as a supplement also, that's fine. I'd just suggest you preserve it with a little citric acid!) I keep this product in the fridge, and just decant 4oz at a time that I keep in a squeeze bottle to use with lotions, serums & creams.

Be patient with the transformation and just shake it up every few hours for an entire day. Day 2 will give you an HA serum that you will never want to be without (promise!)..

If you choose NOT to preserve it, I would recommend using it within a week (ish).. Personally, I preserve everything I make @ 1%. For the above HA recipe, just reduce the water by 1% to accommodate the preservative. To keep it more natural, you can preserve with ascorbic acid + citric acid (for instance).. For me "Optiphen" is my preservative of choice for water based products.

Hope that helps!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
THANK YOU SO MUCH KASSY!!!

Just one question: if you preserve it with citric acid, how much would you add?
I have Heliozimt as a preservative but don't want to drive that into my skin. Whereas there is some evidence that citric acid "may" help to build collagen so that could just be the best choice for the job.
JaeBlue
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
At Lotioncrafters they say to mix it with glycerin. I would also add green tea!

I just purchased Timeless pure hyaluronic - can I just add aloe to that??

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003MJ7Z0O/ref=redir_mdp_mobile
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much Kassy!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
JaeBlue wrote:

Lowbrowscientist

Hi JaeBlue Smile

When I say "base", I meant that I was thinking of adding the HA powder directly to the Skin Fix (it's 12 oz, so a decent amount) to make a 1% concentration. I like the ingredients in Skin Fix - it's simple, but has some nice things in it that I think (hope!) will be beneficial, and it would be convenient to use that as my HA gel.

Of course, Kassy's might be a better value - I haven't looked at hers yet, but it's 32 oz where Skin Fix is 12, and it might be easier to make larger amounts, especially if we'll be going through a lot of it.

ETA - Bethany, thanks for posting the Skin Fix info!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Awww shucks, you guys are more than welcome.. Very Happy

Lotus, I just mix up my preservatives of choice to a standard 1% (total) across the board for all my stuff. I really wouldn't use CA just on it's own though, as I usually would team it up with vitamin E + vitamin C also.

It's really never clear cut though. How I choose to preserve different things, depends on what I'm expecting from the product.

-Is it something I want to penetrate deeply into my skin, or just stay in the upper epidermis

-What pH range am I desiring to have in my finished product

-What % of water am I using

-What actives am I using

I have to consider all of that, do my research and then keep my fingers crossed..Laughing

So far so good, but it's still basically just a hobby for me.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
It's very annoying have basically the same discussion going on on two threads!! I just posted this on the other thread:

From SkinActives website.

Quote:

Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid is NOT hyaluronic acid. The properties of hyaluronic acid depend on its molecular weight. In fact, if you make a solution of hyaluronic acid without the addition of preservative, it will be initially very viscous but after a few days it will be a liquid, not a gel. Why? Because microrganisms degrade hyaluronic acid into smaller pieces (low molecular weight) and those fragments do not form a gel and will not prevent water loss from the skin. Moreover, fragments of hyaluronic acid have been shown to promote inflammation.
http://www.skinactives.com/Hyaluronic-Acid.html

What does everyone make of this? Kassy???

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
It's very annoying have basically the same discussion going on on two threads!! I just posted this on the other thread:

From SkinActives website.

Quote:

Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid is NOT hyaluronic acid. The properties of hyaluronic acid depend on its molecular weight. In fact, if you make a solution of hyaluronic acid without the addition of preservative, it will be initially very viscous but after a few days it will be a liquid, not a gel. Why? Because microrganisms degrade hyaluronic acid into smaller pieces (low molecular weight) and those fragments do not form a gel and will not prevent water loss from the skin. Moreover, fragments of hyaluronic acid have been shown to promote inflammation.
http://www.skinactives.com/Hyaluronic-Acid.html

What does everyone make of this? Kassy???

I 100% agree with that post (is that Hannah?) I said similar last week.. What's the point of using a degraded product, that is only a *fragment* of what it was originally?

For me it's plain old HA. And not sure where the magic lies, but I've not had any problems getting it to sink into my skin. Guess it all depends on what you use with it..

JaeBlue
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
JaeBlue wrote:

Lowbrowscientist

Hi JaeBlue Smile

When I say "base", I meant that I was thinking of adding the HA powder directly to the Skin Fix (it's 12 oz, so a decent amount) to make a 1% concentration. I like the ingredients in Skin Fix - it's simple, but has some nice things in it that I think (hope!) will be beneficial, and it would be convenient to use that as my HA gel.

Of course, Kassy's might be a better value - I haven't looked at hers yet, but it's 32 oz where Skin Fix is 12, and it might be easier to make larger amounts, especially if we'll be going through a lot of it.

ETA - Bethany, thanks for posting the Skin Fix info!

That makes sense - 12 oz is a lot! Kassy's link is only aloe. I would like to combine ingredients.

I don't mind spending a decent amount of money on a great product. (BUT I also don't want to be stupid and get ripped off.) I was about to go get filler - anyway you cut this, this is much cheaper.

Mainly I want safe. Safe and effective.

My question is, what if I take Skin Fix and add the Timeless Hyaluronic acid to it? Truthfully, I'm OK with paying someone else to do the main mixing of ingredients for me. Is there any downside to that?

It would be great if this conversation could stay on this page. TOO CONFUSING - as it is. Smile And to be more confusing I'm Rapunzel - long story, I have email problems with this name that I've had here for a long time.

BTW Great info on Skin Actives > Each tube is enough for 4 fl oz of cream or lotion at approximately 1% concentration (1 g in 120 mL cream). Use in your favorite cream or add to our Canvas Base Cream or a Sea Kelp Bioferment base. Hyaluronic Acid can also be added to any cream, gel or lotion to thicken a mixture. Add some powder to a small amount of water, let it absorb and form a gel, then mix into the desired product. Keep Hyaluronic Acid in its closed container, in a cool dry place, until ready to use. Be careful when using in a cream or other mixture as it is tricky to get the quantities correct, and using too much may spoil a cream.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
Low, you had asked about using the Sq/M/F with the Environ gels. I tried it with the C-Quence 4 gel, 2 diff Environ HA serums, and the Colostrum gel and my takeaway was the same across all of them. They just don't have a lot of slide (unless you want to waste product), so I prefer putting them on first, followed by a layer of something more slippery. And even that still requires spraying of mineral water to keep it damp.

It will be interesting to see if my outlook changes when I get the "real" gels we are supposed to be using, and how the texture compares.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
JaeBlue wrote:

My question is, what if I take Skin Fix and add the Timeless Hyaluronic acid to it? Truthfully, I'm OK with paying someone else to do the main mixing of ingredients for me. Is there any downside to that?

I'm no expert, so please take my words with a grain of salt, follow at your own risk, all the usual disclaimers Smile but yes, as far as I can tell, that would be fine.

One reason I might still opt for Skin Fix over the less expensive aloe is because I don't have a scale or proper equipment to measure out things like preservatives. When we're pushing products even deeper into the skin with U/S, we should be extra diligent about making sure the ingredients are fresh, and if we're not that experienced with DIY, that can be tricky.

Of course, we also need to pay close attention to what preservatives are in the products, but the Skin Fix ingredients look good to me.

Bethany, thank you for the feedback -- that makes both you and karenlee who weren't crazy about using Environ products as a conductive gel. I look forward to your feedback on the sqoom gel! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered the Baby Quasar Anti Aging Serum. Found for a big discount. I've been using this for years with my MD Pro and it's been great. They've improved on it, this is even better.

The site says >
Quote:
This concentrated serum of 10% Hyaluronic Acid, Copper Peptides and 5% Argireline helps to repair damage skin by moisturizes skin, increasing it’s collagen and elastin production, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Quasar Anti-Aging Serum with its' all natural ingredients can be used as a companion with any of todays skin-care tools.

It also has green tea, vitamin C, Co Q. I was going to buy it anyway for my Quasar and I've heard from them already that it's safe for devices like Sqoom.

If it's not slippery enough I plan to add a layer of plant based glycerin.

Here we go!
Idealist
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:19 am      Reply with quote
Just a note for those embarking on product penetration with their new U/S devices, they really do cause deep penetration. I had forgotten why I hadn't been using the fyola gel (which is actually quite nice, though I agree overpriced, and doesn't have the slip it could). I developed a sensitivity to panethenol through my sqoom use, and fyola gel contains this ingredient I believe. I had not reacted to b5/panthenol before sqoom use, but that doesn't mean the sensitivity wasn't there or wouldn't have shown up. But it showed up big time with the sqoom. The day before yesterday I did a great old session with fyola gel where I was really enjoying myself with it and really had at it. After one of the posts (Keliu's?) finally taught me that I had been using the fyola on medium the whole time with both lights, I used it twice this week on high for at least twenty minute treatments, after the first one I thought I was looking a bit worse for wear but put it down to tiredness, but then woke up yesterday after the second one with swollen eyes and wrinkled dematitis skin. Ugh! And I had to get go out and be seen by a lot of people. I had thought my previous reactions to panthenol with the fyola were just because my skin was compromised at the time, but not so.

I believe these devices really do enhance penetration, that it is not just marketing speak as sometimes we find out later these things turn out to be. My skin definitely tells me when I am using the right or wrong thing with it. I have a home made ulmw hyaluronic I can use which I like (nothing else added, for when I just want to soothe and hydrate), and otherwise I use water based serums with actives I like. I even use an overpriced serum I bought with some kind of stem cell (weak moment on a flight - I am not really sure this stuff does anything more than hydrate) called bioeffect egf serum because it has a nice slip and glide. It's just a blend of hyaluronic and glycerine - plus the stem cell business. Easy enough to make up something similar.

I think my hyaluronic is from SEA. I am interested in the discussion on lmw hyaluronic. I wonder what kind of studies sqoom did that found good results with their low weight hyaluronic. From what I read on their site they seemed to be indicating it was a lower weight hyaluronic than anything else available which is what makes it so penetrable, specially broken down by a bacterial process etc - although we know this is how lmw hyaluronic is achieved.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Idealist, which Fyola gel are you using? The Cleansing/Massage gel in the purple tube, the ultrasound gel in the white tube, or the new Skin Food version? Thanks!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:42 am      Reply with quote
It's in a purple tube and called Skin Food 'toner gel'. Just because I developed a sensitivity to an ingredient doesnt mean that others can expect to also. Panthenol is just one of those things some people are allergic to it seems. I may have been for some time without noticing it. But I *really* noticed it using the sqoom. I've had to use some cortisone cream to get the ugly reaction down. I really just bought it up because I feel it demonstrates how effectively ultrasound can help penetration. I have been using products with panthenol forever without having any major reactions, although sometimes simmering inflammation is hard to pick up. This made it unmissable. I was able to single it out to this ingredient by my reaction to all other products containing it after I noticed the first big sqoom reaction.
JaeBlue
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:57 am      Reply with quote
I plan to go very, very slowly. Dilute the Serum with aloe and glycerin. Start with a very weak batch and see what happens.

True, different people have different sensibilities. I may even just use water and aloe at first! I really like this info here from TIA >

Quote:
Ultrasonic

Ultrasonic is supposed to draw out impurities (so using it straight after cleansing your face is a great idea) and help serums penetrate. You should not use an ultrasonic device on bare skin – in order conduct the waves, you need at the bare minimum either water, a gel or a spray mist. The gel could be something like pure aloe vera, or you could spray something like Sevani’s Rose Hyaluronic tonique ($39 in the TIA shop), this is what I often reach for or 100% Pure’s aloe-based Jasmine and Green Tea Tonique ($19 in the TIA shop).

Ultrasonic will also help topical skincare products penetrate the skin, so this would be a good time to apply your favorite anti-ager. A thick cream is not a good idea, and you definitely would want to put a mask in the way of you and the ultrasonic waves.

I would recommend light-weight serums with the best anti-agers you can find such as ReLuma ($135+ in the TIA shop) or AQ ($149 in the TIA shop). These are relatively fast absorbing and you may feel you need to spritz a little water or mist to help the conductivity of the ultrasonic waves. A serum such as BioEffect ($110+ in the TIA shop) is relatively oily and slower to absorb and will likely be fine on its own.

Vitamin C serums such as Nutra-Lift’s Maximum C Plus Growth Factors ($34 in the TIA shop) or E’shee’s Vitalizing C ($119 in the TIA shop) would also be a great idea. I have also tried it with the fast-absorbing and super potent Your Best Face Control ($160 in the TIA shop), which also imparts potent antioxidants important for LED (as I explain below).

http://www.truthinaging.com/review/serums-to-use-with-ultrasound-and-led
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:47 am      Reply with quote
I believe there is a correlation between molecular weight and US frequency, important to account for this..sorry, not sure if that was mentioned farther up the thread.

BFG
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |