Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
The Sqoom
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bluebell
5% products discount

Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me jumping in with my query, I have just recently purchased the Ultra Renew plus, how would you say it compares with the Sqoom/Merbe
thanks
Blue
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:35 am      Reply with quote
light123 wrote:
Quote:
I am not bought into the LW HA yet. I would like to see more proof they are the way to go. For now
I am sticking with just regular weight HA.

CookieD, I think the HA in Sqoom gel is LW HA, just a reminder Wink

Light

Hi Light- I think Bethany found out Sqoom used 400- 500kda but I can't find it in my notes anywhere. Maybe she will chime in. If that number is correct, it is lower then regular but not anywhere around 50kda and under.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:53 am      Reply with quote
This is interesting. Would be nice to get a confirmation on the size of HA in HyaGel. The company's website only says that the HA is broken/fragmented/particulated to smaller particles, but nothing about the size.
I have said it earlier that I am looking where to buy HA around 500 kDA, so may be this is the solution?

Light

Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:54 am      Reply with quote
I purchased the Le Mieux TGF-B Booster and RX Complex Serums based on one of CookieD's earlier posts in addition to the Le Mieux O2 Calming Gel. I haven't had a chance to use either my Merbe or the serums as of yet, but here are the ingredient lists in case anyone is interested (I haven't been able to find the LeMieux ingredient lists online):

Le Mieux TGF-B Booster
Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, RNA, DNA, Superoxide Dismutase, Saccharomyces Polypeptides, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-5, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Ceramide-2, Saccharomyces Soy Protein Ferment, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces Manganese Ferment, Riboflavin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Phospholipids, Folic Acid, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Protein, Algae Extract, Glycoproteins, Gingko Biloba Extract, Serine Proline, Alanine, Pentylene Glycol, Glutamic Acid, Niacinamide

Le Mieux RX Complex Serum
Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-5, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oxidoreductases, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit C), Ceramide II, Superoxide Dismutase, Phospholipids, Tocotrienols, Glucosamine HCL, Algage Extract, Yeast Extract, Saccharomyces/Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Beta-Glucan, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin

Not sure if this was posted earlier, but in case it is of interest, here is a YouTube video by Christine Byer listing her favourite conductive gels starting off with the Le Mieux O2 Calming Gel : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMUeP6KRFEw (apologies if it was already posted earlier)
havana8

Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:13 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
My friend helped me to call Lotts up and they confirmed her that blue & silver gray gel were the same.

Also, from the above link, it also says that the ingredients of both gel are identical to each other.

summer, do you think your friend would be able to help us find an ingredient listing for the Lotts gel? I'd like to know what's in it. TIA!
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:13 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
I purchased the Le Mieux TGF-B Booster and RX Complex Serums based on one of CookieD's earlier posts in addition to the Le Mieux O2 Calming Gel. I haven't had a chance to use either my Merbe or the serums as of yet, but here are the ingredient lists in case anyone is interested (I haven't been able to find the LeMieux ingredient lists online):

Le Mieux TGF-B Booster
Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, RNA, DNA, Superoxide Dismutase, Saccharomyces Polypeptides, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-5, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Ceramide-2, Saccharomyces Soy Protein Ferment, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces Manganese Ferment, Riboflavin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Phospholipids, Folic Acid, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Protein, Algae Extract, Glycoproteins, Gingko Biloba Extract, Serine Proline, Alanine, Pentylene Glycol, Glutamic Acid, Niacinamide

Le Mieux RX Complex Serum
Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-5, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oxidoreductases, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit C), Ceramide II, Superoxide Dismutase, Phospholipids, Tocotrienols, Glucosamine HCL, Algage Extract, Yeast Extract, Saccharomyces/Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Beta-Glucan, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin

Not sure if this was posted earlier, but in case it is of interest, here is a YouTube video by Christine Byer listing her favourite conductive gels starting off with the Le Mieux O2 Calming Gel : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMUeP6KRFEw (apologies if it was already posted earlier)

Thanks Havana. I hope you like them. I wasn't able to find the complete list of ingredients online either. Plus I don't like that you have to call the company to find someone who sells the product. The setup reminds me of Environ.

That video from Christine is what made me buy the gel. I was looking for something to use with my microcurrent machine because I didn't like the product that came with it or any of the expensive gels I bought. I hadn't heard of the product line before this.

I found this information as I was looking through the instruction manuals for the Sqoom yesterday. If anyone is wondering how long a charge last.

One full charge can provide over 2 weeks of use at 12 min. per day.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know where the Le Mieux products can be purchased in Canada? TIA, Doodles

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
phew, finally finished this thread..twice.

Can someone provide details on the relative price difference between the Sqoom/Fyola/LeMieux gels? I have seen no mention so far or so that I could find here.

I've gathered from those reporting success, that the primary benefits are line softening and skin freshening...have you noticed whether these impacts are temporary (only lasting until you do the next treatment) or permanent (remaining whether or not you do another treatment)?

It would seem the line softening is due to some kind of collagen stimulation enhanced by using the correct actives and the skin freshening comes from pushing lots of moisture in the skin - one is semi-permanent, the other is very temporary, I would think.

For me, this would not replace my deep needling treatments - those have proven to permanently reduce lines. What I am looking at one of these devices to do is replace my short needled roller which irritates my skin....in other words, for product penetration only.

Someone mentioned up the thread that this device may be a replacement for fillers. I don't see how that could be, based on what I've read so far.

The rule of thumb for me is that I don't push anything deep into my skin that I would not also swallow or inject - so that leaves out silicones for me, other ingredients and some preservatives...

I learned that my Environ product has preservatives and I am researching them now. By the way, I believe the C-Quence line has been replaced by the AVST line.

Peace and great skin, BFG

PS- I don't think I exactly understand the manufacturer's response to the question of 1 vs 3, maybe someone here can translate?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
BFG, I am moving but will weigh in with answers in a couple of days.
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:09 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
summer2004 wrote:
My friend helped me to call Lotts up and they confirmed her that blue & silver gray gel were the same.

Also, from the above link, it also says that the ingredients of both gel are identical to each other.

summer, do you think your friend would be able to help us find an ingredient listing for the Lotts gel? I'd like to know what's in it. TIA!

Havana,

I asked my friend to make a call to Lotts yesterday again but unfortunately they said that they did not have the list in English.

By the way, she managed to get me a new Merbe at USD 183 & I would get it next week.
havana8

Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:17 am      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
Does anyone know where the Le Mieux products can be purchased in Canada? TIA, Doodles

Hi Doodles, I couldn't find any Canadian stockists and so ordered from http://www.karinherzog-jmilan.com/Le-Mieux-Skin-Care_bymfg_105-0-1.html . If you do order from her, though, I would double-check that your order is coming via mail as DHL (in addition to her shipping fee) cost me an arm and a leg at the door.
havana8

Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:19 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Thanks Havana. I hope you like them. I wasn't able to find the complete list of ingredients online either. Plus I don't like that you have to call the company to find someone who sells the product. The setup reminds me of Environ.

That video from Christine is what made me buy the gel. I was looking for something to use with my microcurrent machine because I didn't like the product that came with it or any of the expensive gels I bought. I hadn't heard of the product line before this.

I found this information as I was looking through the instruction manuals for the Sqoom yesterday. If anyone is wondering how long a charge last.

One full charge can provide over 2 weeks of use at 12 min. per day.

I'm pretty sure I will, Cookie. I find the setup annoying too–it shouldn't be so hard to get an ingredient listing.
havana8

Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:23 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
havana8 wrote:
summer2004 wrote:

Havana,

I asked my friend to make a call to Lotts yesterday again but unfortunately they said that they did not have the list in English.

By the way, she managed to get me a new Merbe at USD 183 & I would get it next week.

Thanks so much to both you and your friend for trying, summer. Smile

Wow! what a great price on the Merbe!
havana8

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
phew, finally finished this thread..twice.

Can someone provide details on the relative price difference between the Sqoom/Fyola/LeMieux gels? I have seen no mention so far or so that I could find here.

Hi BFG,

If you click on my link a few posts up, it will list the price of the Le Mieux gel/serums.

For the Fyola Cleansing Massage Gel (blue tube which summer learned is the same product as the grey Aesthetic Gel tube), Bethany shared this a few pages back from her ebay guy:

Bethany wrote:
$15 for a big tube...I ordered 3, and with fast shipping (3-6 days from Korea) it was $65.

Other than silicone oil, I don't think we know what's in it.

Here is the link for the Sqoom gels which have to be ordered from Europe: http://www.sqoom.de/onlineshop/en/SQOOM-xCential-blue-gels-oxid-1/

HTHs!
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:47 am      Reply with quote
bluebell wrote:
Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me jumping in with my query, I have just recently purchased the Ultra Renew plus, how would you say it compares with the Sqoom/Merbe
thanks
Blue

I too would like to know this,

Jackie xx
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:19 am      Reply with quote
I searched hi and lo and found this site.

The main ingredients of the Fyola gel are as follows:

Glycerin, sodium hyaluronidase Nate, aloe vera leaf extract, sodium carboxy methyl-beta-glucan

http://www.dnshop.com/front/product/ProductDetail?PID=O524_1180176

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ko&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dnshop.com%2Ffront%2Fproduct%2FProductDetail%3FPID%3DO524_1180176&act=url
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Here are the ingredients off my box for the Sqoom HyaGel. I am not sure if they are listed anywhere on this thread. I am not crazy about alcohol being the second ingredient. You can definitely smell it when you first put the product on. I just used the Sqoom gel for the first time yesterday so it is too early for any comment on results from the product itself.

Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice, (bio-) Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylityl-
Glucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Lepidium sativum sprout extract, Lecithin, Inula viscosa extract, Xylitol, Xanthan gum, Sodium acrylates/ c10-30 Alkyl acrylates crosspolymer

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:46 am      Reply with quote
If the goal is to push ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin…….are these the types of ingredients you want going into your body? (as opposed the ones we apply only to the top layer of skin?

BFG

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:36 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
doodles wrote:

Hi Doodles, I couldn't find any Canadian stockists and so ordered from http://www.karinherzog-jmilan.com/Le-Mieux-Skin-Care_bymfg_105-0-1.html . If you do order from her, though, I would double-check that your order is coming via mail as DHL (in addition to her shipping fee) cost me an arm and a leg at the door.

I second that! DHL charged me two arms and two legs to ship a product that cost me only $4.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:11 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Here are the ingredients off my box for the Sqoom HyaGel. I am not sure if they are listed anywhere on this thread. I am not crazy about alcohol being the second ingredient. You can definitely smell it when you first put the product on. I just used the Sqoom gel for the first time yesterday so it is too early for any comment on results from the product itself.

Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice, (bio-) Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylityl-
Glucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Lepidium sativum sprout extract, Lecithin, Inula viscosa extract, Xylitol, Xanthan gum, Sodium acrylates/ c10-30 Alkyl acrylates crosspolymer

I reserched the "Sqoom HyaGel" about 6 weeks ago, and shared my thoughts with Beth on FB. Maybe it will help you guys out;

(From my PM on Facebook)

I honestly believe that the "sqoom" products are simply marketing hype. Here are my reasons why: The main ingredients are the top 3 and they account for about 95% of the formula (aloe, alcohol + glycerin).. Then there's the HA, which *should* account for 1% if loaded raw. And typically, lecithin would be loaded at 1%. I read on one of the websites, that the "lepidium sativum sprout extract" is loaded at 2%, so that leaves just those other three extracts (xylitylglucoside, inula viscosa + anhyroxylitol) which would share the remaining 1% (if my guess is correct, which I am certain it is!)

The 'lepidium stivum sprout extract" is the real worker bee of the formula (IMHO). In a nutshell, it neutralizes free radicals at the cellular level, and *may* help to prevent the DNA damage that results in cell death. (Supposedly works that way as a supplement, but remains to be seen in skin care products.) This stuff is simply an extract made from the leaves/stalks of a vegetable plant. Watercress or Gardencress anyone?.. Seems though, some folks from Switzerland figured they could make it exotic enough sounding, to utilize it in the cosmeceutical industry. (The other 2 unrecognizable ingredients, are also plant derived extracts.

Xcential Hya/Gel Ingredients:

*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
*Alcohol (presevative/penetration enhancer)
*Glycerin (humectant)
*Sodium Hyaluronate (humectant, with sodium as it's backbone)
*Xylitylglucoside (plant/botanical sugary extract)
*Anhydroxylitol (humectant) Lepidium Sativum *Sprout Extract (plant/botanical/vegetable extract)
*Lecithin (emulsifier + humectant)
*Inula Viscosa Extract (resin based botanical extract used to preserve. 5 yr shelf life not out of the ordinary. It's only used at .02% (usually), so I don't think you have to be concerned that it's essentially, poison..OY)
*Xylitol (when taken orally it *may* play a part in collagen synthesis. When used in skincare products, the main benefit is in it's antifungal properties.)
*Xanthan Gum (this is what forms your gel + thickens and stabilizes it)
*Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (this is a polymer which is like a film former, which helps keep the product from drying quickly. It also thickens a formula.. sodium is it's backbone, so there in lies it's *conductive* properties.

Feel free to share with Cookie. If you guys want to give a DIY gel a shot just let me know.. I promise, you will be pleasantly surprised (and have plenty of $$$ to buy more gadgets..lol)

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Kassy, thank you for the post, it is interesting.

The way I understand all this, we need a conductive topical and can use another serum beneath it with any ingredients we are comfortable/want to go with.

I am fairly certain we can come up with a first layer serum - but what kind of conductive gel would you recommend?

I admit to not being totally informed yet on US, but won't at least a portion of the conductive gel also get driven down to the deeper skin layers?

If I am way off base here on my logic, hopefully someone will correct me.

Thanks, BFG

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:58 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
Kassy, thank you for the post, it is interesting.

The way I understand all this, we need a conductive topical and can use another serum beneath it with any ingredients we are comfortable/want to go with.

I am fairly certain we can come up with a first layer serum - but what kind of conductive gel would you recommend?

I admit to not being totally informed yet on US, but won't at least a portion of the conductive gel also get driven down to the deeper skin layers?

If I am way off base here on my logic, hopefully someone will correct me.

Thanks, BFG

Because I am a DIY'er I have the luxury of making a fresh active serum (sans preservative and other crap), each time I want to use a device to penetrate those actives.

For instance; If I wanted to use Ultrasound or another device to push product in, I would go for water soluble antioxidants, that work at the cellular level. (Ex; glutathione, niacinamide, dl-panthenol, vitamin E acetate + vitamin C.)

I would mix the appropriate concentrations with a small amount of sterilized distilled water, and apply to skin and let it absorb.

For the conductive gel part, I would decant a TBS of my 1% Hyaluronic Acid Serum, add a bit of aloe juice and/or glycerin to that, and then add in a tiny pinch of table salt. (The aloe keeps it from drying out quickly, and is also good for the skin.) Re-wet your face as needed with distilled water.

What I didn't include in the 1st (active/serum) step is an oil. Personally I would add a bit of oil to mine because I would want to target the lipid cell portion as well. I would then allow 20 minutes or so for the serum to absorb into the SC, and then just proceed with the conductive/gadget step. I can easily do this important step with DIY because I am not plunking it all in the "conductive gel".. You won't find 'oil' in a retail conductive product because it's occlusive, but it's an important part of feeding the *entire* cell none the less.

ETA: A warm/damp hand towel placed over face and neck after applying a serum (and prior to US treatment,) will really assist in absorption, and also make the skin more receptive to a gadget treatment.. And it just feels so darned good.. Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bluebell
5% products discount

Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Can anyone help me, if using SBC Gels with HA is okay to use with US and ION - as product penetration, I did see one of Keliu posts she used SBC but I do not know what device she used
thanks
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
bluebell wrote:
Can anyone help me, if using SBC Gels with HA is okay to use with US and ION - as product penetration, I did see one of Keliu posts she used SBC but I do not know what device she used
thanks

I've used SBC gels with both US and microcurrent.

5% products discount

Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
thanks Keliu, I can go on happily with my formula
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |