Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
My Drug Store Favorites!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Idealist
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
Actually Lori, I am a trained Make-up artist. I don't work as one anymore, but learned a lot by working on faces. You're right about the young these days, and you'll find many save for some higher end, higher performing purchases. Funnily enough, my DIL (who is 22) when I was around her place when she was getting ready i noticed has quite a few of the same products in her makeup bag that I also love and use. And she is just out of college and not in a high economic bracket. I think what's interesting is when you invest in some really good quality makeup,you don't necessarily spend more. The idea is to spend less,but on higher quality.

I started doing this with my wardrobe also, and found I do actually save. I get things I actually love to wear thAt are versatile, and don't have so much stuff to sort through. It is a shift in thinking definitely, and I absolutely buy at sales, not full price, however, I buy less and spend less, because I find things I really love and really want,rather than being on a perpetual hunt because nothing is quite perfect. But everyone is different. I still love a good bargain. I just don't like low quality products either on my skin or my body.

This may sound indulgent to you, but I have discovered I only love soft natural fabrics on my skin with minimal chemical processing, which for me means lots of linen in the summer and cashmere and occasionally merino in the winter. However I have found ways to buy divine linen from Belarus,where old ladies are still weaving on narrow pre WW1 looms for cheap etc. it is part of my passion. Everyone is different. My husband thinks I am the least spendthrift woman he has ever met! I don't buy magazines, or anything like that. Most purchases are carefully researched and enjoyed.

You would be surprised what you save once you stop shopping at drug stores and the like. I am always shocked by how much a quick stop there costs.

Btw, this is a little condescending:
Quote:
But yes, if you choose not to believe all that, and feel more reassured with high end, you'll feel better wearing it! And that counts for a lot and may well be worth it to you.

I don't feel reassured by labels. Perhaps I have had the opportunity to try more high end products than yourself, rather than just hearsay from friends etc. Sometimes friends (including myself) will downplay certain things, depending on who they're talking to. I believe I am intelligent enough to choose products based on performance, not just the pretty package and price. As you can see from my original review, I am absolutely open to finding other great cheaper products that stand up. I have no snobbery against it. So far I have never found a foundation remotely suitable before this one at a pharmacy, and I still am yet to be impressed with many other items. But it is not because I 'feel reassured' with certain brands. It is because I actually try them and find them to be so. However I am glad you have found great cheap makeup. Any wonderful suggestions to share?
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting discussion!

Lori, I always go to MUA to check things out..I'm interested in you saying that it isnt the most trustworthy resource and would love to hear more of your experience on that, and also if you use any other review site or sites?

I do mix and match with make up and skin care..I am a bit of a lipstick addict and do notice that cheaper lipsticks can be waxy and wear off unevenly, or just lack staying power. The longest lasting lipstick I have used is ByTerry, btw..costly upfront, but worth it in the long run.
Idealist
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
I also am interested if there is a better review site for make up than MUA, and glory be Catski do you have fine taste in lippie. Oh that by terry is just divine. Lots of hyaluronic. Actually I had the only peachy shade Ive ever liked on myself put on me by a by terry MU artist. I actually am smarting over buying two revlon shades recently I thought might be similar... I could have put that $24 towards the real thing instead of something I will never wear. This, is indeed my major gripe. You *think* you are saving...

I find one or two beautiful high end lippies in a color that suits you can save you so much money in lots of cheaper lipsticks. When you have one you love, you want to wear it ALL THE TIME. Well, I do. I have a couple of Dior, and a couple of Guerlain in shades I love, and I just couldn't use another lipstick in reality... Except for that by Terry. I'd trade them for that.
Idealist
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Here's a bit of info I quickly picked off the net:

Loreal is the parent company of:
• Dermablend
• La Roche-Posay
• SkinCeuticals
• Vichy Laboratoires
• Biotherm
• The Body Shop
• Giorgio Armani Parfums and Cosmetics
• Kiehl's
• Lancôme
• Paloma Picasso
• Shu Uemura
• Victor et Rolf

Similarly...

Estée Lauder Compaines include:
Aramis
Clinique
Prescriptives
Lab Series Skincare for Men
Origins
Tommy Hilfiger Toiletries
M·A·C
Kiton
La Mer
Bobbi Brown
Donna Karan Cosmetics
Aveda
Jo Malone
Bumble and bumble
Michael Kors Beauty
Darphin
American Beauty
Flirt!
good skin
Missoni Profumi
Ojon
Eyes by Design

Most cosmetic companies are owned by larger parent companies, but they are all completely separate lines from one another.

Just because there are only a few major monopolies, it doesn't mean that the separate lines all contain the same ingredients or are of the same quality. It is an easy assumption to make, but I don't believe it is factual.
Idealist
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
Some more:
Estée Lauder owns: Aramis, Aveda, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, M.A.C, Origins, Jo Malone, La Mer, Tommy Hilfiger fragrances, Bumble + bumble, American Beauty, Flirt, Good Skin, Grassroots, Michael Kors Beauty, Darphin, Ojon, and Donna Karan Cosmetics.
L’Oreal owns: Maybelline New York, Garnier, Lancôme, Helena Rubinstein, BioMedic, Vichy, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Kiehl’s, Soft Sheen-Carson, Redken, Matrix, Kerastase, Giorgio Armani, Inneov, Sanoflore, CCB Paris, Dermablend, The Body Shop, Skinceuticals, Ralph Lauren, La-Roche-Posay, and Yves Saint Laurent.
Procter & Gamble owns: Cover Girl, Max Factor, Anna Sui, Olay, DDF, Aussie, Camay, Clairol, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Ivory, Infusium-23, Pantene, Fredric Fekkai, Gillette, Noxzema, SK-II, and Zest.
Johnson & Johnson owns: Neutrogena, Aveeno, Clean & Clear, RoC, Rogaine, Lubriderm, Purpose, and Ambi.
Beiersdorf owns: Nivea, La Prairie, Eucerin, and Juvena
Unilever owns: Dove, Pond’s, Vaseline, and Sunsilk
Louis Vuitton-Moet Hennessy (LVMH) owns: Dior, Guerlain, Givenchy, Benefit, Fresh, Make Up For Ever, and Sephora’s namesake line.
Shiseido owns: Cle de Peau (CDP), Dicila, Ipsa, Ettusais, Carita, Decleor, Ayura, Asplir, DeLuxe, Selfit, Whitia, Pure & Mild, Kesho Wakusei, Yuxia, 5S, NARS, Maquillage, Aupres, JS, Za, UNO, Jean Paul Gaultier cosmetics, and Issey Miyaki

A little bit of proof that my Dior/Guerlain isn't made by a company that makes any drug store brands. I know many people like to say broad statements and it may add a better feeling to buying the cheaper, but it is not 'all the same stuff'. If you look in most professional make up artist kits, you will see more high end products than cheap products, hands down - despite the extra expense. There are some cheaper products that you will find, like make up wipes, Vaseline, and perhaps a few favorite cheapie products, but find me any professional artist whose kit consists of drug store stuff. I haven't seen it, and there's a reason for that. Aside from studying to become a MU artist myself, my career resulted in me being the one being made up most often. I have never had a drug store foundation used on me at a shoot. Many artists use MAC face and body, which I really don't like on my skin. But a lot are really loving Armani foundations too.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:54 am      Reply with quote
.... Funny, I was in Sephora a few days ago with a gift card burning in my pocketbook - I can't believe I did it, but I actually had a lapse of sanity and bought a $28 Marc Jacobs lip vinyl lip gloss that I am in love with (thank goodness...) but I normally can't justify a purchase (for me anyway) so spendy....but it's a great lippie - not sticky really soft pretty color, (called Heart Shaped) decent lasting power...and funky packaging.... also picked up an updated Shiseido lash curler as my current one was quite old....what else... oh yes - am quite happy with two Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners - they go on SO.CREAMY. Gorgeous array of colors.... I got Mainline and Junkie...I have so much trouble w/ eyeliners; drugstore or otherwise (if someone has come across a good drugstore eyeliner - please tell me)so I'm very happy with them. I smudge them out with my favorite mineral liners from Aromaleigh.... now, if I didn't have a gift card would I have been so quick to spend...don't know. But four makeup items would have cost me $97.... if not for a lovely $100 giftcard from hubs and daughter! Smile

Oh, one item I paid little attention to was mascara. They had some new ones there - but I will never spend more for them ever again..I have not found one I like better than CG's offerings from Lash Blast.

That Revlon foundation sounds lovely!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Nice score Maria! Those are my fave eyeliners hands down too. Gorgeous colors, so creamy, but stay put.

My point is just that I don't think I really spend more now than the days when I used to think I was buying cheap stuff in drug stores. Because I always thought I was getting a bargain, I'd grab this and that without a thought, but that really adds up, especially when you're never really quite satisfied, so you keep on buying, so you end up with 6 average mascaras, instead of one great one - you actually spent way more going cheap. This is my 'minimalist' philosophy, and I'm sticking to it. I can get rid of a huge box of junk, and have a streamlined box of beautiful things for around the same price. I am just talking about my own stuff here. Not saying others buy junk. I just had a bunch of old drug store stuff I didn't use that was taking up space to ditch. It makes it harder to get ready anyway, with a huge makeup box.

I do really like the revlon foundation. It is definitely one of the best drug store make up products I have bought. You can apply it with the fantastic drug store brushes that are superb for foundation application - hey see! I do have another drug store love! 'Real techniques expert face brush' rocks for an air brushed foundation, and was super super cheap. I highly recommend everyone have one of those in their kit. My other brushes are high end Japanese hand made, which I wouldn't change for powder application as everything got so much better for me when I got beautiful brushes,but for a synthetic foundation brush, the real technique's have a few, and I understand they are all great. The one I use is just wonderful for buffing and sheering, or layering... It will just turn your foundation into skin. I do find that if I want the revlon foundation to be more sheer, that mixing it with my sunscreen or with a moisturizer over sunscreen works best, as it is really more of a medium coverage foundation. I haven't got much experience with medium coverage, except for Laura Mercier, but this color is actually better, so its much more preferable. I truly think the joy for me in this foundation lies in the color match. It is a nice light neutral tone. I have heard other light toned women love it too.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
For $4.99+tax at Meijer store I got a tube of Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick by Rimmel in a rosy shade: 05 - its exactly the shade Ive been looking for at the high end counters but couldnt find!

its just as creamy as any Chanel lippie (maybe more so) but doesnt really last the full 8 hr as advertised. No worries, for $5 I can reapply with abandon!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Interesting discussion!

Lori, I always go to MUA to check things out..I'm interested in you saying that it isnt the most trustworthy resource and would love to hear more of your experience on that, and also if you use any other review site or sites?

I do mix and match with make up and skin care..I am a bit of a lipstick addict and do notice that cheaper lipsticks can be waxy and wear off unevenly, or just lack staying power. The longest lasting lipstick I have used is ByTerry, btw..costly upfront, but worth it in the long run.

Catski - I know this is a discussion of drugstore and I'm a lipstick junkie too... Revlon lip butters are great for drugstore - honestly love them. Favorite is Pink truffle as a lovely neutral and berry Smoothie - a little brighter.
BUT what By Terry colors do you have and love? What is your coloring? I've always wanted to try them.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
I know this isnt a drugstore brand but as Ive been on the hunt for an HG foundation and after a loong search everywhere I think Ive found it.

Kevyn Accoin airbrush foundation. Very light you dont need a lot and makes you look well "Airbrushed" Lovely.

And yes Ive tried lots, Dior, Maybelline, Boots, No 7, YSL, BB creams, more but can't remember all of them. Most gone to the great Makeup Drawer int he sky

Rolling Eyes

5% products discount

Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
I am new to posting here, but have been reading your forums for a very long time. I have learned so much , made vitamin C serum and purchased a couple face gadgets from the recommendations from EDS.

So I thought I would finally contribute to the forum for once.

I really love:

BWC (Beauty Without Cruelty) Brand 3% AHA Facial Cleanser. I have very dry, sensitive skin and my skin loves this cleanser. I find it non-irritating to my face or my budget! Very Happy

I also really like Derma E Retinol Face Gel. It is very mild but for me it works.

I also like Derma E DMAE Lotion more as a skin serum. My skin is so dry I need an arsenal of items.

Anyway, those are my top products that are easy to find.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Okay, now I have to scope out Revlon lip butters and Kevyn Accoin foundation in addition to several other items from this thread.

I did buy a new Revlon lippie (gloss) that I forgot to mention - it looks like they updated their lipglosses- I think this one is called Fatal Apple - a nice glossy neutral red. Lancôme used to sell my favorite red lipstick of all time Strawberry Dorre - I wish they still made it..... companies have got to stop discontinuing products I like! Ha! Do you hear me, Pureology? They've discontinued my favorite styling product; Texture Twist - the only molding paste that gives my thin hair any kind of body and styling hold.

Welcome Cheerisonic! And thanks for your info on the Derma E products - I have the Derma E Pycnogenol cream and their Hydrating Mist that I really love!

Maria

5% products discount

Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
Okay, now I have to scope out Revlon lip butters and Kevyn Accoin foundation in addition to several other items from this thread.

I did buy a new Revlon lippie (gloss) that I forgot to mention - it looks like they updated their lipglosses- I think this one is called Fatal Apple - a nice glossy neutral red. Lancôme used to sell my favorite red lipstick of all time Strawberry Dorre - I wish they still made it..... companies have got to stop discontinuing products I like! Ha! Do you hear me, Pureology? They've discontinued my favorite styling product; Texture Twist - the only molding paste that gives my thin hair any kind of body and styling hold.

Welcome Cheerisonic! And thanks for your info on the Derma E products - I have the Derma E Pycnogenol cream and their Hydrating Mist that I really love!

Maria

Thanks for the welcome!

I had to add that I tried the Derma E Retinol Face cream I didn't care for that at all. It reminded me of drugstore brand aloe or e cream. Not moisturizing at all.
Idealist
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
I thought I'd give an update on the revlon colorstay whipped foundation for anyone interested. I had to travel for 6 days, and the foundation needed to stand up to some hot days, and look good outside under bright sunlight etc, as well as wear well.

My raving may have been a bit premature. Although I still like the color for its lack of sallow yellow tones or too much pink ( which is common in lighter shades), I found the texture felt too heavy for what I am used to, and also unfortunately I just couldn't get a natural looking coverage. No matter what I tried, I just looked overly made up, and that's even with minimal other make up - lip/cheek stain and mascara. Even though it felt and looked thick, I couldn't get very good coverage over my pigmentation spots. In future I will stick to what works for me, light foundations/tinted moisturizers with a good concealer dotted over any pigmentation spots (I like Cle de peau). That way my skin looks natural and I only get the coverage where I need it, rather than all over which can look mask like on me.

I felt waxy, and generally didn't get the sense it was an elegant formulation. I am a bit bummed out, seeing as I have 3 pots of the stuff! But you know when you are looking really good vs not your best, and this was not my best. I actually understand why the yellow now - warmth! After seeing a number of corpsey photos I get it. I still like the idea of having a medium coverage makeup, but this is not the right kind of formulation for me. I not think its bad at all, just not great. I want my skin to look great.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:13 am      Reply with quote
My daughter told me that Bourgeois is manufactured by Chanel - don't know whether that's true or not. But whilst comparing some brands I've found that a Cover Girl and Max Factor foundation were exactly the same ingredients with identical manufacturing info - but huge difference in price. And Napoleon Perdis primer at $50.00 is the same as Face of Australia $11.95.

I buy waaaaay to much makeup. I just get sick of what I'm using and like to try other stuff. I've got draws full of brown eye-shadows, eyeliners and lipsticks. My mascara collection defies belief. It's like I have a terrible * spam alert *. But, to be honest, I've never found expensive to be any better than cheap. And even if I do treat myself to something expensive, I get sick of it just as quickly as the cheap product!

Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:49 am      Reply with quote
Rudy Jackson.I love it too!!! Hydrates and feels so fresh.
Idealist
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Keliu. I always love your way of looking at things. I had been thinking I got a bit carried away up stream there, as far as it coming across that all cheap is bad vs all expensive equals good. I have heard that there are only a few places that produce foundations, and all of the companies use these few manufacturers, but I have no real info on that or whether it is hearsay. A pretty good indication would be if it felt/looked exactly the same and had the same ingredients though.

I went back to my koh gen doh foundation last night for a party, and I felt I looked a lot better. That stuff wasn't cheap, but it has lasted me ages, and just looks super natural and I can't feel it on my skin. I haven't found a cheaper foundation that good, but I'm open to it. I go on little make-up buying sprees every now and then, but don't tend to buy at the drug store so much now after too many disappointments, but maybe I'm just a fussy ...um..person.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for that update, Idealist... I don't think I'll look into the Revlon after your recent experience...! Smile

I think foundation is the only product that I can not find an equivalent to in a drug store. For my tone, I just can't find one that has enough yellow in it, or the texture isn't right, or it's too heavy or doesn't last the day... but yet I have purchased Bobbi Brown and Armani foundations and didn't love those either... so what the heck? There was a Lancôme foundation that I liked the texture/feel of very much (Absolu), but it just made me look ash-y or something...just wasn't right...so for me, my tried and true (for the past 4 years now) is Illuminare's Moisturizing Mineral foundation. Florentine Fair is my color. If they ever stop making it, I may go into shock. My other weakness big time is lip glosses - and I tend to be drawn to corally peach ones... I have NO control... a drawer just full of lip glosses from drug store to high end...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
My daughter told me that Bourgeois is manufactured by Chanel - don't know whether that's true or not. But whilst comparing some brands I've found that a Cover Girl and Max Factor foundation were exactly the same ingredients with identical manufacturing info - but huge difference in price. And Napoleon Perdis primer at $50.00 is the same as Face of Australia $11.95.

I buy waaaaay to much makeup. I just get sick of what I'm using and like to try other stuff. I've got draws full of brown eye-shadows, eyeliners and lipsticks. My mascara collection defies belief. It's like I have a terrible * spam alert *. But, to be honest, I've never found expensive to be any better than cheap. And even if I do treat myself to something expensive, I get sick of it just as quickly as the cheap product!

I think it's great you understand and admit to being fickle *in our world that's common LOL* and have the ability to financially try lots of product. You could do product reviews of some nice makeup products. Have you tried makeup alley tp review?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
I smudge them out with my favorite mineral liners from Aromaleigh.

Hi, do you mind explaining how you do this - is this powder over pencil? Thanks...

I tried a new mascara over the weekend "They're Real" from Benefit...loved it...

top mascaras now are Asian, Benefit and Chanel...expensive habits I have.

BFG
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:45 am      Reply with quote
I hated anything on my lips until I came across OCC lip tars...

BFG
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:58 am      Reply with quote
My basket of eyeshadow palettes (and I have tried so many brands) is eclectic, but boil down to these: Wet & Wild, Urban Decay and Guerlain....quite a range - but performance of all is similar.

Of my fav mascaras, one is $3/tube and the other is $30 - go figure,lol.

BFG
Idealist
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
Thanks for that update, Idealist... I don't think I'll look into the Revlon after your recent experience...! Smile

I think foundation is the only product that I can not find an equivalent to in a drug store. For my tone, I just can't find one that has enough yellow in it, or the texture isn't right, or it's too heavy or doesn't last the day... but yet I have purchased Bobbi Brown and Armani foundations and didn't love those either... so what the heck? There was a Lancôme foundation that I liked the texture/feel of very much (Absolu), but it just made me look ash-y or something...just wasn't right...so for me, my tried and true (for the past 4 years now) is Illuminare's Moisturizing Mineral foundation. Florentine Fair is my color. If they ever stop making it, I may go into shock. My other weakness big time is lip glosses - and I tend to be drawn to corally peach ones... I have NO control... a drawer just full of lip glosses from drug store to high end...

Well, I think a lot of people might still find it acceptable though. I actually haven't given up on it completely. Yesterday I had to do a public thing again, so I used Koh Gen Doh all over, then just applied the revlon over my cheekbones and forehead where I need a bit more coverage for uneven skin tone, and felt it worked pretty well for that. I may not be the best person to review a medium coverage foundation anyway, as I have always used lighter formulations. I like to see some skin through otherwise with my skin tone being as light as it is I feel a bit corpse like. I'm not a fan of most bronzers as they can make me look dirty I think. Actually I really like this geurlain all over rose shimmer powder thing that gives some rosy color to the face without looking like blush.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
I used to buy high end foundation, but would use drugstore eye pencils, eye shadow, and lipsticks. Now I don't do either, I buy all my makeup online unless it's an impulse purchase when I happen to be in a store and see something intriguing.

Now I like using pro products - i.e. Graftobian, Mehron, RCMA, etc. Much, much more bang for your buck IMHO.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:19 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
Mariav wrote:
I smudge them out with my favorite mineral liners from Aromaleigh.

Hi, do you mind explaining how you do this - is this powder over pencil? Thanks...

I tried a new mascara over the weekend "They're Real" from Benefit...loved it...

top mascaras now are Asian, Benefit and Chanel...expensive habits I have.

BFG

Hi BFG -

Yup - I put the Urban Decay liner on (really, really liking these liners...) and then I take this teeny skinny brush I have - I have no clue where I got it - I think it came with another shadow or something - but it is super thin and works great - and just very slightly wet the tip of it (water or visine) and then swirl in the Aromaleigh mineral liners (teal is my fave) to smudge it out... if I can figure it out, I'll send a picture of my eye! ha! Not sure (after9 years of being here) how to upload a picture.

Maria Very Happy

Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |