Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Facial detox massage videos, decided to share.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
JenJ
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for the information, Facialdetox.

I do have one question, if you don't mind. Should this massage be done everyday or should one take a day off? I ask because most facial exercise programs recommend taking a day or several off in order to allow the muscles to recover. I know the massage has a little muscle resistance going on but don't know if it's enough to take a break or not.
facialdetox
5% products discount

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
JenJ wrote:
Thank you so much for the information, Facialdetox.

I do have one question, if you don't mind. Should this massage be done everyday or should one take a day off? I ask because most facial exercise programs recommend taking a day or several off in order to allow the muscles to recover. I know the massage has a little muscle resistance going on but don't know if it's enough to take a break or not.

You detox your facial muscle for 2 days and one day off for recovery .

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Very good. Thank you so much!!

Looking forward to the downloads!
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Facialdetox for the detailed information.
I've been doing the massage by watching the videos, and without the explanations I've applied more pressure than needed to begin with... even so, I'm liking the results! Very Happy
Good to know about taking a rest every two days!!
Love the before after photos in the last video!
Hugs, A.
bob44
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Facialdetox,

Do you flex the muscle around the eye before you rub it? It seems like just rubbing the eye would not be too beneficial. Also, do you rub the thin skin under the eye? Or do you rub the upper cheekbone area of the eye?

Thanks!
facialdetox
5% products discount

Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
bob44 wrote:
Hey Facialdetox,

Do you flex the muscle around the eye before you rub it? It seems like just rubbing the eye would not be too beneficial. Also, do you rub the thin skin under the eye? Or do you rub the upper cheekbone area of the eye?

Thanks!

The eyes is divided into 4 Sections
(1) The center
(2) The eyes brows
(3) The lower eyes socket
(4) The side of the eye (Crows Feet)

When massaging the center, use the back of your hand. You need to use the middle knuckle and rest it in the eye socket. Do not use the back of your finger or the back of the palm. The massage address loose upper eyelid and puffiness.

2 systems to massage the eyes brows, the lower eyes socket and side of the eye.
- use the finger to unblock acupuncture points
- use the back of the hand to give the muscle a detox and a good workout.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi facialdetox,

Thanks for the quick reply! When massaging the lower eye socket do you close your eyes first? This is the part I am worried about wrinkling since the skin is very thin around this area. You look great for your age by the way!

Thanks
facialdetox
5% products discount

Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:12 am      Reply with quote
bob44 wrote:
Hi facialdetox,

Thanks for the quick reply! When massaging the lower eye socket do you close your eyes first? This is the part I am worried about wrinkling since the skin is very thin around this area. You look great for your age by the way!

Thanks

To improve both your upper and lower eyelids, use the back of the hand when massaging. The middle knuckle rest in the eye socket. your index and ring knuckle will massage both the upper and lower eyelids.Close your eyes.
Skin at the back of the hand is also very thin.
The more you use the back of your hand to massage, the smoother and wrinkle free it will be. so do not worry about creating more wrinkles to your eyes and eyelids.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:57 am      Reply with quote
ok so at first, I will get wrinkles and fine lines by my eyes by doing this method? Did you get wrinkles and fine lines when you first started massaging the eye area?
facialdetox
5% products discount

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
bob44 wrote:
ok so at first, I will get wrinkles and fine lines by my eyes by doing this method? Did you get wrinkles and fine lines when you first started massaging the eye area?

Sorry i did not answer your question correctly.
what i meant was the back of your hand will be smoother and wrinkles free due to the constant massage.
Follow the same principle, your wrinkles and puffiness around your eyes will be reduced.
it does not get worse before getting better.
i have been using the back of my right hand 90% more than the left hand for the past 10 years (on purpose)
As a result, the back of my right hand is smoother and no fine wrinkle as compare to my left hand.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
facialdetox wrote:
what i meant was the back of your hand will be smoother and wrinkles free due to the constant massage.
Follow the same principle, your wrinkles and puffiness around your eyes will be reduced.
i have been using the back of my right hand 90% more than the left hand for the past 10 years (on purpose)
As a result, the back of my right hand is smoother and no fine wrinkle as compare to my left hand.

No sorry, I believe there is a misunderstanding. I am not worried about my hands wrinkling, I am more worried about my undereyes wrinkling. I have been doing this method for 2 days and my eyes are looking a bit tired. Is that normal? Did you go through a phase where your eyes looked worse before they started to look better? Thanks Facial detox.
facialdetox
5% products discount

Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
bob44 wrote:
facialdetox wrote:

No sorry, I believe there is a misunderstanding. I am not worried about my hands wrinkling, I am more worried about my undereyes wrinkling. I have been doing this method for 2 days and my eyes are looking a bit tired. Is that normal? Did you go through a phase where your eyes looked worse before they started to look better? Thanks Facial detox.

Do not over massage your eyes
30 repetitive strokes per area per day
2 days practice and follow by 1 day off to recover
if you over massage you will feel sun burn or skin burn sensation to your eyelids.
have 3 day off to recover.
when i started practicing the massage 10 years ago, i did not experience more wrinkles to my eyes before it get better.I notice with in 3 weeks the puffiness around my eyes subsidized.
more massage does not mean get result quicker,
it is the consistency that get result.
like body building it take time to loose fat and gain muscle. it take consistence training.
since you just started the massage, take a photo now for comparison later (3 months time)
what is the problem around the eye that you wanted to address?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
facialdetox wrote:
Do not over massage your eyes
30 repetitive strokes per area per day
2 days practice and follow by 1 day off to recover
if you over massage you will feel sun burn or skin burn sensation to your eyelids.
have 3 day off to recover.
when i started practicing the massage 10 years ago, i did not experience more wrinkles to my eyes before it get better.I notice with in 3 weeks the puffiness around my eyes subsidized.
more massage does not mean get result quicker,
it is the consistency that get result.
like body building it take time to loose fat and gain muscle. it take consistence training.
since you just started the massage, take a photo now for comparison later (3 months time)
what is the problem around the eye that you wanted to address?

The key that I am trying to address is hollow eyes. I have never had puffy eyes. Is it ok if I PM you and we talk through there?
facialdetox
5% products discount

Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hollow eyes is genetic or you are not well and lose a lot of weight.
I associate hollow eyes with starving children in the third world.
Facial Detox Technique will not help.
you can try the massage, it would not do you any harm.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Facialdetox could you let us know when the downloads are available please.
facialdetox
5% products discount

Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Facialdetox could you let us know when the downloads are available please.

Wuchu Facial Detox Technique - Make You Feel and Look Years Younger.(down load)

(1) A Beginner's Guide To Wuchu Facial Detox Technique.
(2) Symmetrical Body Posture Exercise Form (3 minutes)
(3) Instruction manual - Part 1 - Forehead, Frown and Eyes
(4) Instruction manual - Part 2 – Nose, Mouth and Chin
(5) Instruction manual - Part 3 - Cheek and Ears and Jaw
(6) Instruction manual - Part 4 – Neck, Chest and Back Of Neck
(7) Daily Facial Workout Routine - Just 10 Minute.

Success = Practice To Master The Skill and Doing It.

you purchase (Down Load) all the above as a complete package.
It will be ready for down load Mid to End of April 2013.
As soon as it is ready, I will post it at the forum .
If There are enough request for DVD - Future release possible.

5% products discount

Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:20 am      Reply with quote
Wow.Thanks a lot.
facialdetox
5% products discount

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:52 am      Reply with quote
FAQ

(1) Where is Facial Detox Technique (FDT) originated from?
Answer – FDT is an ancient traditional Chinese do it yourself hand massage system. It evolves from Wuchu Muscle Detox Technique, Facial Acupuncture and Meridian massage with its origin to the Shao Lin monastery dating back 525AD.

(2) What is the essence of FDT?
Answer – FDT Detox the facial muscle and skin by breaking down Toxin accumulate in the facial muscle and skin.

(3) What benefit do I get from practicing FDT?
Answer – You will feel and look years younger for your age.

(4) What are the main benefits from practicing FDT?
Answer – Reduce and smooth wrinkles, tighten the facial skin, relax and firm the facial skin and muscle.

(5) Do I get any health benefit from Practicing FDT?
Answer – Yes. FDT help to reduce / stop the intensity and frequency of Sinus, Migraine and Headache, Vertigo and Tinnitus.

5% products discount

Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:32 am      Reply with quote
FAQ

(6) What is the different between FDT as compare to other facial exercise routine?
Answer – The main different is the hand massage system. FDT massage is called Deep Heat Vibration. Deep mean applying deep tissue massage to break down Toxin embedded in the facial muscle. Heat is the result of friction (rubbing skin against each other) during the massage. It breaks down Toxin in the facial skin and muscle.
Vibration is to give the facial skin and muscle a workout.

(7) How do you achieve Vibration?
Answer – By increase the speed of the repetitive stroke when practicing FDT (forward and backward motion is count as 1 stroke).

(Cool How many speed level does FDT have?
Answer – 3 Levels. Level 1 – Beginner. (30 strokes / 15 sec). Level 2 – intermediate. (30 strokes / 10 sec). Level 3 – Master (30 strokes / 5 sec)

(9) How much pressure do I need to apply during FDT?
Answer – 3 Levels. Level 1 – Beginner (no pressure applies; use the weight of your hand). Level 2 – Intermediate (press gently). Level 3 – Master (use double hand, press gently).

(10) Do I get muscle strain from practicing FDT?
Answer – As long as you keep your shoulder and neck relax at all time.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Facialdetox, how much will the download cost once it is ready?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:51 am      Reply with quote
Ha ha miracleskin you are as impatient as me. I asked that a little while ago and don't think its been decided yet and isn't available, but he's promised to let us know when it is here so I'll be happy and we can swap notes!
miracleskin29 wrote:
Facialdetox, how much will the download cost once it is ready?
miracleskin29
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Ha ha miracleskin you are as impatient as me. I asked that a little while ago and don't think its been decided yet and isn't available, but he's promised to let us know when it is here so I'll be happy and we can swap notes!

I would be happy to swap notes once we get the download! I have been doing the five minute massage twice a day for the last few weeks. I am encouraged by the lady in the video, I think she looks really young for her age

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:00 am      Reply with quote
I agree, I think she looks great!
miracleskin29 wrote:
I would be happy to swap notes once we get the download! I have been doing the five minute massage twice a day for the last few weeks. I am encouraged by the lady in the video, I think she looks really young for her age
facialdetox
5% products discount

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:58 am      Reply with quote
Update on the Facial Detox Technique Instruction Videos.
It will be ready for subscription on May the 8 2013.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:18 am      Reply with quote
facialdetox wrote:
Update on the Facial Detox Technique Instruction Videos.
It will be ready for subscription on May the 8 2013.

Thanks for info! how much will it be?

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |