Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
help: ugly, dry feet
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
So this is great advice, much of which I follow in theory but never in practice, and then I whine about my horrid feet after neglecting them for weeks! But one thing I've relied upon recently that doesn't seem to show up in this thread, is an actual German blade-in scraper thing that I have. It's quite creepy, and looks like a torture device, but it's amazing how effective it is, and it was just a few bucks at a drugstore in the nail section! It's got a sort of curved metal end that hold the (straight) blade in place, and you can sort of scrape with it but it's positioned in such a way that it prevents you from cutting too deep. The curve makes it contour perfectly to areas like your heel, and it just literally cuts/scrapes skin off - only to be used after a long bath or foot soak, obviously, so the dead skin is all softened and easy to remove. I use this and follow up with a pumice stone, and maybe a rasp or file in some areas, and it really works wonders. It looks like it could easily be kind of creepy and unsanitary, but it's actually easy to take it apart and remove all the pieces and sterilize and dry them, plus it came with a few extra blades. I wish I knew what to call this or how to link to it - "Foot scraper tool" is the best I can do, haha. Has anyone else tried one of these? It's been a lifesaver for me in this sandal-season!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
i did not read through the whole thing. but what i do to keep my feet soft is i apply a moisturizer (like glysomed foot cream) on my feet before going to bed everynight during the winter months. And i don't wear any tight shoes that may block circulation in my feet whenever i can.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:03 am      Reply with quote
I think taken vitamin E oil and evening primrose oil would be help !
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Abbey2 wrote:
I read that dry heels and feet can be a form of athlete's foot. I had this problem and used Lotramin anti-fungal cream(sp?)for a few weeks and I have not had the problem since. I would have never suspected. I even bought a Diamoncel buffer at one point but barely use it anymore.
Thanks SO much for reminding me about that! I had heard that before but it must've just gone in one ear and out the other... Confused

I'm going to see if I can make a foot moisturizing creme that contains some anti-fungal EOs to see if it takes care of the rest of my foot problems.

My faux Diamancel file takes care of the thick, nasty callouses on my heels but I still get these tiny little, itchy but dry, blister-like bumps on my heels above the "callous-line" and I couldn't understand why nothing I tried would get rid of them but it makes complete sense that they're a type of athletes foot...I bet a bit of tea tree oil would kill those little fungis right off!!

Thanks again for bringing that up Smile

FOLLOWUP: About a month ago (just after Abbey2's post reminded me), I made a DIY/homemade callous cream for my feet that contained tea tree oil, Cedarwood EO, Tagetes EO (this EO is ESPECIALLY helpful for foot-related fungis, including that nasty stuff that gets in your toenails) and Geranium EO and in less than a week, my feet were in absolutely perfect condition! When I went for a pedi last week, the lady didn't even have to break out the callous rasp to "sand" the bottoms of my feet. Smile

For those of you that don't want to go through the hassle of making your own foot cream, you could always just add a few drops of one or more of the EOs listed above to your fave foot moisturizer to get the same anti-fungal benefits without having to mess up your kitchen.

Thanks again, Abbey2, for reminding us of that crusty feet could be a sign of athlete's foot!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:09 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Tagetes EO (this EO is ESPECIALLY helpful for foot-related fungis, including that nasty stuff that gets in your toenails)

Wow, carrie, I've never heard of this EO before. Do you have any other info on it? (I'll Google it too, but I'd love your input if you have any.) I made a DIY oil mixture to try and cure my boyfriend's toenail fungus, and it just contains neem, tea tree, and some lavender, in an EVOO base - but it's not helping all that significantly (and I can't tell if that's because we're both forgetful and lazy about applying it, or if the mixture really just isn't cutting it). I'd love to try adding some of this, but again, never heard of it or seen it available anywhere. TIA if you have info, and happy to Google if you don't! Smile

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:39 am      Reply with quote
Kimberleylee wrote:
From a girl who's tried every foot trick .. I found the BEST food cream ... I have very dry, hard cracked feet and so does my Mum. Its an Australian brand but I found it in Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada and its cheaper than in Oz or NZ! haha. Fexitol Heel Balm $12

Not all Shoppers have it and it barely stays on the shelf but within a few days my heels are healed and my feet are soft and I don't even need to wear socks to bed .. it soaks right in! Very Happy

which durg mart did you go? are you in Toronto?
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:41 am      Reply with quote
Abbey2 wrote:
I read that dry heels and feet can be a form of athlete's foot. I had this problem and used Lotramin anti-fungal cream(sp?)for a few weeks and I have not had the problem since. I would have never suspected. I even bought a Diamoncel buffer at one point but barely use it anymore.

I Have some prescription cream to treat the fungus, but in the end my feet get even drier. Crying or Very sad
actually in winter time my skin is smoother, but in summer time, my feet just look ugly, and skins are peeling off all the time!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
ginnielizz wrote:
carekate wrote:
Tagetes EO (this EO is ESPECIALLY helpful for foot-related fungis, including that nasty stuff that gets in your toenails)

Wow, carrie, I've never heard of this EO before. Do you have any other info on it? (I'll Google it too, but I'd love your input if you have any.) I made a DIY oil mixture to try and cure my boyfriend's toenail fungus, and it just contains neem, tea tree, and some lavender, in an EVOO base - but it's not helping all that significantly (and I can't tell if that's because we're both forgetful and lazy about applying it, or if the mixture really just isn't cutting it). I'd love to try adding some of this, but again, never heard of it or seen it available anywhere. TIA if you have info, and happy to Google if you don't! Smile

To tell the truth, I never heard of Tagetes oil, either, until after Abbey2 brought up the possibility of "crusty feet" being the result of a fungus-among-us and I started researching which EOs would be best in an anti-fungal callous/foot cream....

This is from the Nature's Gift website:
Tagetes Tagetes glandulifera
----------------------------
Recommended for use with fungi that affect the feet. Tagetes is a strong photosensitizer so really shouldn't be used on other parts of the body. I've found a blend of Tea Tree oil and Tagetes added to a vinegar and water foot bath very effective for athletes foot and for dealing with toenail fungus.
Source: http://www.naturesgift.com/antifungal.htm

Tagetes EO is sometimes called Calendula oil or carrot oil, but that is NOT correct! Tagetes comes from a completely different flower: This herb is sometimes falsely called "Calendula" or "Carrot oil". This is a gross mislabeling, since the Essential Oil of Tagetes can be irritating and toxic, while Calendula is a very compatible skin care ingredient. Source: http://www.aromaland.com/shop/index.cfm?fuseaction=customer.product&product_code=20TAG

FYI - I bought my Tagetes oil from an Ebay seller called "Essence of Joy" http://stores.ebay.com/Essence-of-Joy_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm that is run by Joy Pittman, an holistic health care practitioner in the Niagara Falls region (serving both Toronto and western NY) and this is the link to her personal website: http://www.essenceofjoy.com/ She's got a lot of good info there so check it out if you want to know more about the therapeutic uses of EOs! She sells a lot of the more "exotic" EOs and her prices are WAY better than most of the other sources I've looked at and her stuff is top-notch quality.

HTH,
Carrie

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Very, very cool - I've bookmarked your posting and I'm definitely going to track some of this down and add it to the fungus-buster mix. Hopefully we will finally see some results! I may need to force my dear boy to suck it up and let me apply vinegar to his feet - he HATES the smell, and always whines when I clean with vinegar or do an ACV treatment on my hair, so I intentionally tried to formulate something vinegar-free for his tootsies, but I just don't know if it'll do the job. If anything will help, though, this will. Thanks again!

Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:07 am      Reply with quote
My HG foot care products are Gehwol. I first discovered them with a gift with purchase on EDS. Since, I go though a tube every two months. Long story but I have been using them on my Maggie's (Scottie Dog) paws for months now. For two years my poor girl licked her paws raw....no more. Very Happy I have made my DH try Gehwol. His feet felt like sandpaper in bed. Bad Grin IMO Gehwol makes the very best foot care products.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Use lotion that dries quicker or quickly...
Also every now and then, use something to scrub your feet and toes, to make it smoother.
After that, then lotion.....

Cheers Smile

joani.sp wrote:
Ok, I'll admit it, I have ugly, dry feet (am I the only one?).
I can't seem to get into the habit of putting lotion on them before bed (and then I worry about oily sheets) Exclamation
Does anyone have any great product recommendation or an easy home-made solution? My toe nails are looking a bit rough also, dry, dry, dry. I'm not a pedicure gal. Just can't find the time, so an at-home treatment suggestion would be great. I'm in a warm climate and it's almost open shoe season. Thanks everyone, Joani
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:34 am      Reply with quote
Carrie I am going to get the Tagetes EO today, hopefully I can find it in the nutrition store downstairs.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
Carrie I am going to get the Tagetes EO today, hopefully I can find it in the nutrition store downstairs.
If they don't have it, check out this website: http://www.essenceofjoy.com/ Joy is a certified holistic healer and she's actually located Toronto/Niagara Falls region! Joy also sells her EOs on Ebay (seller name EssenceofJoy), which is how I ordered my Tagetes oil....

Hey, while we're on the subject of nasty fungi -- would anyone be interested in a DIY remedy for candida (i.e.: yeast infections "down there")? You know, they show those "Monistat" commercials on TV all the time, but how common is it really for women to get them chronically? I've only ever had one in my life and -- until that time -- I didn't understand what the big deal was all about, but after that episode, I COMPLETELY understand! Confused Confused Confused

Anyway, my mom actually had a mild yeast infection last week so I got my little EO Therapuetic Guide out and started researching a natural remedy and now I'm wondering if anyone else would be interested in it. Believe it or not, it's actually a very simple remedy and it's a heckuva lot cheaper than Monostat from the drugstore!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Let's hear it! My own remedy, weird as it sounds, is to use an apple cider vinegar douche, and then acidophilus pills as a vaginal suppository - a bit strange, but it's quite effective. The ACV kills the candida and the acidophilus helps candida-killing cultures grow back. But I'd love to hear others - though we might be wise to move this to the Candida thread, or start a new one?

carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
And to get this topic back on track, I wanted to ask if anyone else had a problem where the insoles of your sandals end up getting little bits of dead skin build-up on them so that it looks like there's little bits of dirt or mud stuck to the insoles of the sandals, especially around the pressure points where your foot actually flexes everytime you take a step.

I first noticed this last year during sandal season and at first, I really DID think it was bits of mud or dirt and I couldn't figure out how/where it was coming from and then I realized it was the dead skin cells sloughing off and then sticking to the insole (typically around the toe and heel areas) and it got to the point where I had to use an old emery board/nail file to gently scrape it off every week because if I didn't, these bits of dead skin would become larger and larger as more and more skin sloughed off until eventually those spots on my sandals would actually begin rubbing blisters! Shock

This happens to me even though I use my (faux) Diamancel file every week for touch-ups to remove any new callouses and also used a moisturizing AHA foot creme every night.

I finally found the solution that has stopped these little dead-skin mounds from forming inside my sandals: I bought one of those so-called massaging foot mats that you put down onto the bath/shower floor so that it automatically massages (and sloughs off) the soles of my feet to exfoliate them every day without actually having to break out the pumice stone and risk slipping and busting my *ss in the slippery shower. In addition to exfoliating your feet, it also feels great (unless you're very ticklish!)!

Here's a link to one of those foot-shower mats so that you know what I'm talking about: http://www.footsmart.com/P-Massaging-Shower-Mat-30096.aspx but you can probably find one that's a little bit cheaper....

So, anyway, there's another tip to help get (and keep!) your feet into shape. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
ginnielizz wrote:
Let's hear it! My own remedy, weird as it sounds, is to use an apple cider vinegar douche....

OMG, that reminds me: I have to hijack this thread for a minute to (re-)tell a couple of humorous family anecdotes:
carekate wrote:
This might be a little off-color, but I have another use/anecdote about uses for ACV: women of my mom's generation were pretty fanatical/religious about "douching" regularly to keep one's self fresh and clean "down there," although the practice seems to have fallen out of favor in this day and age...I mean, you never see any of those "Massengil" or "Summer's Eve" disposable douche commercials on TV anymore but back in the 70s and early 80s, you couldn't watch TV without seeing one of those ads!

But I digress...apparently ACV was one of the best things you can use in your douche bag (now that's a strange looking device if ever there was one! One time my grandfather had a hot water bottle in his bed -- he'd lay on it to help deal with some kind of aches or pains -- and I asked my mom, "Why does Gramps sleep with a douche bag? You told me that they were only for ladies...." Again, I'm getting off track here!

So one time, my mom sent my dad to the grocery store to buy her a bottle of ACV because she felt a desperate need to douche (apparently, back then they thought that douching after sex was an acceptable form of birth control!!). So dad goes to the store and comes home and hands my mom a bottle. She goes in the bathroom to perform her little ritual, not realizing until she felt something terribly sticky running down her leg that my dad had mistakenly bought a bottle of Apple *Cider* rather than apple cider *vinegar*!!!

And if you think that was a mistake, you should ask me about the time my sis-in-law got a yeast infection and was told to douche with live, active yogurt...the doctor didn't specify which 'flavor' to use, so April-the-genius bought a container of strawberry fruit-at-the-bottom yogurt and dumped *that* into her douche bag...if leave it to your imagination what happened with the little chunks of strawberries!!! Rolling Eyes

Okay, I'll type up my Candida Cure and start a new thread or post it in the DIY Recipes thread....we now return you to your regularly scheduled topic discussions. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hehehehehehehehee. I've heard the yogurt trick too, but I was always told PLAIN. Laughing

gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hey, while we're on the subject of nasty fungi -- would anyone be interested in a DIY remedy for candida (i.e.: yeast infections "down there")? You know, they show those "Monistat" commercials on TV all the time, but how common is it really for women to get them chronically? I've only ever had one in my life and -- until that time -- I didn't understand what the big deal was all about, but after that episode, I COMPLETELY understand!

Anyway, my mom actually had a mild yeast infection last week so I got my little EO Therapuetic Guide out and started researching a natural remedy and now I'm wondering if anyone else would be interested in it. Believe it or not, it's actually a very simple remedy and it's a heckuva lot cheaper than Monostat from the drugstore!

I am definitely intereted in this yeast infection! last time my vagina had some wierd discharges and the doctor told me that's yeast overgrowth.
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
AHAHAHAHAHAHA... Carrie, I cant help laughing!!!!

buy forgive my ignorance... I live in Asia and never heard of a douche bag... Embarassed

can anyone tell me how does it looks like and where can I buy it (online?)??
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
daydreamingda wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA... Carrie, I cant help laughing!!!!

buy forgive my ignorance... I live in Asia and never heard of a douche bag... Embarassed

can anyone tell me how does it looks like and where can I buy it (online?)??

I don't know where you can buy one online -- I would think that any drugstore would have them in the feminine hygiene product aisle -- but here's a photo of a douche bag that looks just like the one my mom had: Image

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
joani.sp wrote:
Ok, I'll admit it, I have ugly, dry feet (am I the only one?).
I can't seem to get into the habit of putting lotion on them before bed (and then I worry about oily sheets) Exclamation
Does anyone have any great product recommendation or an easy home-made solution? My toe nails are looking a bit rough also, dry, dry, dry. I'm not a pedicure gal. Just can't find the time, so an at-home treatment suggestion would be great. I'm in a warm climate and it's almost open shoe season. Thanks everyone, Joani

You have to moisturize your feet real well every now and then. This is what I did before and it works. Wink

I use Pure Shea Butter massage into the skin really well and put on a pair of socks (breathable socks), wear this overnight. Do this everynight before bed can be an excellent way to moisturize those feet. Keeping your feet moist will help nails to be smoother.

good luck with the feet Smile
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
gracedhy wrote:
If they don't have it, check out this website: http://www.essenceofjoy.com/ Joy is a certified holistic healer and she's actually located Toronto/Niagara Falls region! Joy also sells her EOs on Ebay (seller name EssenceofJoy), which is how I ordered my Tagetes oil....

Hey, while we're on the subject of nasty fungi -- would anyone be interested in a DIY remedy for candida (i.e.: yeast infections "down there")? You know, they show those "Monistat" commercials on TV all the time, but how common is it really for women to get them chronically? I've only ever had one in my life and -- until that time -- I didn't understand what the big deal was all about, but after that episode, I COMPLETELY understand! Confused Confused Confused

I didn't get Tagetes EO, however the owner of the store asked if I have yeast overgrowh, coz that may cause the fungus on my feet. I think it makes sense, I am waiting for your Candida DIY recipe!
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:16 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
[I don't know where you can buy one online -- I would think that any drugstore would have them in the feminine hygiene product aisle -- but here's a photo of a douche bag that looks just like the one my mom had: Image

Many thx, Carrie!! i should definitely do a search next time i visit a drugstore...

it's possible that i've seen one but thought it was just a hot water bag for winter!! Embarassed
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
daydreamingda wrote:
carekate wrote:
[I don't know where you can buy one online -- I would think that any drugstore would have them in the feminine hygiene product aisle -- but here's a photo of a douche bag that looks just like the one my mom had: Image

Many thx, Carrie!! i should definitely do a search next time i visit a drugstore...

it's possible that i've seen one but thought it was just a hot water bag for winter!! Embarassed

Now that I'm older and truly understand the function of a douche bag, I'm HORRIFIED to remember that -- because my mom left her's hanging from a hook in the shower/tub to dry after use -- I used to grab hold of the part that you actually insert inside you (vaginal pipe) and pretended it was a microphone when I'd be singing and fulling around while having my bubblebath at night. If I'd realized where that thing had been, there's no way on God's green earth that I would have touched it, let alone held it anywhere near my mouth. Even 30+ years later, I feel the urgent need to gargle with bleach or something to sterlize my mouth!!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
I used to grab hold of the part that you actually insert inside you (vaginal pipe) and pretended it was a microphone

rofl ....I am crying and coughing trying not to laugh so hard! I don't think my roommate will appreciate the story as much if I try to explain.

So....this thread is about feet, huh? Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |