Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
The Derminator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:22 am      Reply with quote
How do I get one ...it seems the only site is owndoc and it says you can't order yet. Is there something comparable. I can't wait to start. Help!!
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
wrinklefreeforever wrote:
How do I get one ...it seems the only site is owndoc and it says you can't order yet. Is there something comparable. I can't wait to start. Help!!

OWNDOC is the only manufacturer of Derminator. According to another member who had professional Dermapen treatments done the DERMINATOR gave the same results. So if it were me I'd wait until the issues are cleared up , it's so worth it. Contact the customer service dept at OWNDOC and ask if they will notify you when you can purchase. Once the Derminator was released for sale to the public it took me almost 3 months to order one! Every time I went to the site they were sold out. I know they don't hold products for customers , but geeze, a notification couldn't hurt!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
Your last post inspired me to derma needle too, rmc7. I'd buy the Derminator, but I'm in the US, so I'm think I'm going to purchase the .2 roller from dermal integrity, Dr. Setterfield's derma rolling clinic in Vitoria BC. and start that way.

That's a good way to start out. You are gonna be even more drop dead gorgeous than you already are! Folks are going to need sunglasses around you!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
It says on her site that they will start selling to the US at the end of April. Damned dock strike - it messed everything up!

Sarah has a long rant against the Post Office on her site. She takes things personally! LOL Can't say that I blame her though, or any online retailer for being upset. Nobody is getting orders. I've been waiting on a watch from ebay for almost 2 months!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Yay, I got my splint off my nose yesterday and feeling better after my Rhinoplasty. My face is still bruised and looking pretty icky still (swollen, etc) but I love my results. Since I have downtime, decided to try out the Derminator on both my stretch marks and my face.

Sadly, I forgot I've been having blood spot issues these past few months and my goodness! If the ripping off tape from my nose area didn't cause tons, now I have a forehead full! Yikes! I don't mind if if caused blood spots as in bleeding spots but I've been getting blood spots underneath the skin a lot recently (put a new post up about it under the SkinCare forum section). It's so bad that I'm sending my husband out to buy me some Heparin Ointment, which thankfully a pharmacy has it here in NJ. I have Arnica but it doesn't help much.

Anyway, till I solve this issue, I'll be avoiding my face for awhile. I should have realized this before I started because lately I can't even use scrubs or anything harsh without causing them to appear. Well, at least I managed to make the rest of my face a mess like the whole nasal area, haha. I'm trying to find the humor in all of this.

Great machine though! I can't wait to see the results on my stretchmarks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Hubby got my Heparin cream, already applied it and aahhhh, it stings but its helping. Smile I got the Heparin suggestion from OwnDoc forum.

I also found out it's the Vitamin K I have been taking, the brand has gotten bad reviews and warnings about taking it too much, which I have been doing. Which is causing the blood spots. No more of that brand for me, will find something different.

I will give my face a rest and do another session in a week.

Does anyone know how many sessions a needle lasts? When to use a new one...
Ekbs

Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
Since they aren't shipping them to the US, is there another way or place to buy the derminator? If not, can you recommend another microneedling tool that is similar (good quality and safe)? Thanks!!!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
It must be so frustrating to read about how wonderful this machine is, and then not be able to order it. I would wait for the Derminator rather than purchase another brand, though. Her site says that they will probably resume selling to the US at the end of April.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
It must be so frustrating to read about how wonderful this machine is, and then not be able to order it. I would wait for the Derminator rather than purchase another brand, though. Her site says that they will probably resume selling to the US at the end of April.

I agree. The guarantee alone is worth the wait! The needeling cartridges stay nice and sharp I use mine through three major procedures and 3 product penetrations before I replace one. And the price of the cartridges is incredibly cheap!
Definitely worth the wait.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Update: Owndoc site now says (for US and UK plugs):

"Sold out. There are delays with the new cases. While we're waiting for them, we're producing hundreds of new units to avoid the usual shortages."

It doesn't say anything about suspending sales so I guess as soon as they get the new cases they'll start selling them. I'm going to order needles on payday, a bunch of them so I'll have them in stock.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
I can't wait to get one!! Do you ladies believe this to be as good as getting it done professionally? And how soon have you seen results?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
I've only done two sessions and only around my lips - one with the 9-needle cartridge at 1.0 and 1 with the single needle cartridge on the individual lines. The lines are still there - I think they might be finer but it's way too early to be sure.

I'm hoping that with once a month treatments, that I'll vanquish these lines in a year (or less?)

5% products discount

Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:47 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know how long it takes to ship to the UK I ordered one last week, I have looked on the site cannot find any details of how long it takes to deliver, I emailed them the following day, so far I have not had a reply,
Can't wait to get my hands on this little gadget
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Not sure about the UK but mine was ordered during winter, which was a bad idea, because it took 8 weeks. Remind never to do that again and stick to warmer weather.

I'm using mine on my stretch marks, my face cannot tolerate it so much though (too many blood spots). But that's okay, I have plenty of scars on my arms that it's doing wonders on already and worth the money for that alone. Smile

5% products discount

Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:04 am      Reply with quote
thanks white wolf it just came today, I ordered on the 8th so it came pretty quickly, I will have to watch the video now see how to set up and use, I am using the dot matric rf does any one have any info of how much time in between these two treatments, I don't want to overdue
treatments
thanks
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
I just did around my mouth again. This time I got blood, lots of it. I used a 1.25 depth (forgot what I used last time, 1.0 I think) and did very small circles all around my mouth. I made sure to get the lined areas; I might do individual lines in a couple or 3 weeks from now.

This time I had a little bit of discomfort but not enough to put me off using this machine. I just wish I could fast forward a year! CIT really works, but it does take time. Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 01, 2015 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered new 9 and 1 needle cartridges. I don't need them, but wanted to be sure I have them on hand when I do, what with shipping being so whacked lately. It's May 1, let's see how long these take to arrive from Europe to Salem, Oregon.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 13, 2015 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
My cartridges just got here - I ordered them on the 1st, so it took 12 days from the Czech Republic to Oregon. Not bad! Maybe the PO has cleared their back log and things are starting to move more quickly.

Now I'm set for at least 6 months, probably more. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 13, 2015 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Cool! Great idea about ordering them now. I've seen improvement on my stretch marks and old scars on my arms.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 13, 2015 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone heard of Schaumberg's Disease? It's a non-threatening condition that causes orangish-brown spots on the legs. Something about the capillaries and iron deposits. I wonder if derminating the spots will help, hurt, or do nothing?

Comments?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2015 7:27 am      Reply with quote
Uhm, not sure. However, its been 7 weeks since my Rhinoplasty surgery, while the bruising went away, I'm left with a hematoma. My hematoma, which I read online, is iron deposits. If it does not fade, I may have to see a Dermatologist for their Q-Plus light.

I tried using my Derminator on it, no change. The only thing that seems to help little by little is the BabyQuasar along with anything else that can help brighten pigmentation. Also started taking Bioflavoinids (Rutin) along with Pycnogenol which I read is good for varicose veins, bruising, etc.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 16, 2015 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Opps, correcting my post. I have hemosiderin staining not hematoma. Will give it a go with the Derminator, maybe it'll help, just would rather try everything at home first prior to going to a doctor about it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2015 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
How often do you use this device? How long is your face red/spotty? How much pain is involved? TIA

ETA: If you have also used the Tria home laser, how does Derminator compare?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 22, 2015 11:04 am      Reply with quote
That would depend on the depth of the treatment. Recommendations on the Owndoc site are:

Quote:
0.2 or 0.25mm long needles can be used every second day on the same skin area.

0.5mm long needles can be used once or twice or three times a week on the same skin area.

1.0mm can be used every 10 to 14 days on the same skin area.

1.5mm can only be used once every three to four weeks on the same skin area.

2.0mm can only be used once every five weeks on the same skin area.

I think that length of redness is going to vary, again with the depth of treatment and the individual. Same with pain - a .05 is going to be more comfortable than a 1.0. I have only used it around my mouth so far, and I used a numbing cream and I was perfectly fine. Around your lips is supposed to be your most sensitive area and beyond a pricking sensation, I felt nothing. EMLA rocks! LOL

I can't speak to the comparison of Tria vs. Derminator other than to say that they are two completely different animals, so you can't really compare them.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 22, 2015 11:07 am      Reply with quote
OK, made a very close inspection of my mouth in the mirror. WOW - after 3 treatments in 3 months (getting ready to do the 4th treatment tonight) the lines around my lips are visibly smaller and shorter. They are still there, but don't look as deep as before, they are much finer and like I said, shorter. The upper lip is much better than the lower, but I've been concentrating most of my efforts there because that's where the lines are the worst.

I still have a ways to go before I completely vanquish them but I am certain I can with my Derminator.

So happy with this little machine! I can honestly say this is the best purchase I've made in years, beauty/gadget wise.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |