Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: La Prairie Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
La Prairie
Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream

Very famous product. My friend with dry skin claimed this is the only eye cream reducing lines under her eyes. Unfortunately, I have allergy to this product.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
La Prairie
Cellular Revitalizing Eye Gel

For a long time, this is one of my favoriate eye products. My eyes felt refreshed and brightened up after using this. After getting older, this eye gel is no longer effective.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
La Prairie
Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex

In my opinion, this is just a small bottle of liquid, no use though expensive. I also have allergy to this product.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:14 am      Reply with quote
La Prairie
Cellular Eye Contour Cream

I do not think this eye product is worthy its price. It is just a standard eye cream. I do not find anything special about this cream. You can get much better products with the same or lower cost.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:16 am      Reply with quote
La Prairie
Anti-Aging Eye Cream

I think the only good point of this eye cream is that it contains spf, better than those without spf during sunny days. I do not see any of its effect on my eyes.
catxl
5% products discount

Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
I used the skin caviar eye lifting cream. I really want to love it as it has so many good reviews. Unfortunately, it give me little fat bumps every time. I have tried it three times already... So sad.
catxl
5% products discount

Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the skin caviar sheer cream. The ingredient list is not attractive at all. It has silicone listed on the third or fourth one. Nevertheless, the experience has been great,very smooth, non-greasy and keep my skin not dry, silky smooth for the whole day.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:17 am      Reply with quote
I feel Lp caviar eye lifting cream works for very dry skins. It is greasy but not moisturizing or nourishing for combination skin.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:40 am      Reply with quote
La Prairie
Cellular Cream Platinum Rare

I once got small samples of this product. I love it but I cannot afford it. If you are rich, I high recommend it. It can naturally brighten up your skin and cover the scar or skin tag without makeup. Your skin would look 10 years younger naturally with this cream on.

More importantly, it is an effective moisturizer. I do not need to use serum with this cream.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:41 am      Reply with quote
La Prairie

Forgot to mention, this product is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It is so bad that it is sooooo expensive and I cannot afford it.
carinazhan
5% products discount

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:
La Prairie
Cellular Eye Contour Cream

I love this cream. It is good for young girl with good eyes condition. It is a good moisturizer, but that's it. If you are 25+, try something else.
carinazhan
5% products discount

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:
La Prairie

This cream did reduced lines under my left eye. I really love it. And one bottle lasts a long time. It's 20ml.
carinazhan
5% products discount

Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
La Prairie
Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex

I can't tell the result of this product. But I keep using it with the caviar eye cream.
carinazhan
5% products discount

Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:
La Prairie

I once got small samples of this product. I love it but I cannot afford it. If you are rich, I high recommend it. It can naturally brighten up your skin and cover the scar or skin tag without makeup. Your skin would look 10 years younger naturally with this cream on.

More importantly, it is an effective moisturizer. I do not need to use serum with this cream.

I used a deluxe sample of this cream. I am still young(28 years old) to use it. But I agree that this cream brighten up my skin. For me, the caviar cream can do the same.
kaiqing
5% products discount

Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:21 am      Reply with quote
Ah Oh, I just bought Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex a few days ago, and I'm 25+, I think maybe I shouldn't expect too much on this product!
kaiqing
5% products discount

Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:43 am      Reply with quote
I had lost three apple phones, each time, it happened no more than three months after I bought it... So I had given up buying them.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
La Prairie
Cellular Eye Contour Cream ,I love this eye cream,it can help me seemed more younger!
luckyelaine
5% products discount

Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
I want to try it too. I have heard a lot of positive review about it.
nick850914
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:51 am      Reply with quote
La Prairie
Cellular Cream Platinum Rare serum

This is the most expensive product but also the worst that I have ever used
Debb3485
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using a sample of La Prairie's Caviar Eye Cream and in my opinion, it does not compare to Cellcosmet's Cellular Eye Contour Cream for the issues I have with the skin around my 60+ year old eyes. La Prairie's eye cream is too heavy and doesn't feel like it absorbs into my skin. I also got milia around the bottom of my eyes. AND it did give me a pimple on the upper lid of my right eye. It didn't do anything for the tiny little lines and crinkling on my bottom lid, didn't lift my hooded lids one iota It also did not do anything for my dark circles or for the sunken trough area that us older people seem to get. I had been using samples of Cellcosmet's eye cream but ran out. Started using La Prairie's. Eye's deteriorated and just were not looking good. Got another sample of Cellcosmet's eye cream and the skin around my eyes started improving right away. Guess I'm going to have to buy the full size once this sample is gone, darned!
cynthiamyra

Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:52 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried "Rhonda Allison Products" for skin care?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
I think if you want to avoid eye wrinkles, get some good sunglasses with polarized lenses.

I had some cheaper brand name sunglasses from The Bay and they sucked-I got "snow blindness", might have been nine west, calvin klein or some other thing.
I gave those away.

Usually I buy Smith sport glassed, Ray Ban, also have a custom pair by Shwood w polarized lenses (ordered them from the company a few years ago),

Also own some Maui Jim and was told by an optician all their models are polarized.

Well, I am in my late 30's and people keep on asking me how come I have no eye wrinkles, esp since I am in the sun so much..... Smile
juliafreitaslove

Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:31 am      Reply with quote
La Prairie holds a good value in the market, though some people are against this brand, like somewhere above I read a similar comment, but as per my research La Prairie is one of the top rated brands and they have some fantastic cosmetics products in their inventory.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:07 am      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:
La Prairie

Very famous product. My friend with dry skin claimed this is the only eye cream reducing lines under her eyes. Unfortunately, I have allergy to this product.

The texture is on the oily side and it contains mica that simmers. I don't find it absorb very well.

But I LOVE PUTTING IT ON... it's luxurious... but it causes me puffiness during the day because every time I blink, the cream travels... so I used it up as a night eye cream. Never bought it again
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:08 am      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:
La Prairie
Cellular Revitalizing Eye Gel

For a long time, this is one of my favoriate eye products. My eyes felt refreshed and brightened up after using this. After getting older, this eye gel is no longer effective.

No! Makes my eye worse. Gave it to someone else and she never finished it either.

I think they discontinued it...
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |