Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
:: Review :: La Prairie Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:09 am      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:
La Prairie
Cellular Eye Contour Cream

I do not think this eye product is worthy its price. It is just a standard eye cream. I do not find anything special about this cream. You can get much better products with the same or lower cost.

Absolute H. G. of all eye cream. It's softening and moisturising without over promising. Beautiful texture. Absorbs well.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:10 am      Reply with quote
catxl wrote:
I have used the skin caviar sheer cream. The ingredient list is not attractive at all. It has silicone listed on the third or fourth one. Nevertheless, the experience has been great,very smooth, non-greasy and keep my skin not dry, silky smooth for the whole day.

Beautiful cream! I found the original version too thick and greasy. This updated version has given me new a perspective on the Caviar Range. Absolutely Beautiful to use.

Once again, you got to like the mica / shimmer.
student201516
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the sleeping mask, facial cream and eye cream under the caviar line.
I like the texture and how it can bring radiance on my skin.
I do not like the smell though, it's too strong
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
Like you, I keep going back to the Cellcosmet eye cream. Do you ever wonder why a brand like Cellcosmet only makes one eye cream? I only hope that means they give you the BEST of everything in one product. Unlike La Prairie, they must have about 10 different eye creams... Which one are you supposed to use, really?

Debb3485 wrote:
I've been using a sample of La Prairie's Caviar Eye Cream and in my opinion, it does not compare to Cellcosmet's Cellular Eye Contour Cream for the issues I have with the skin around my 60+ year old eyes. La Prairie's eye cream is too heavy and doesn't feel like it absorbs into my skin. I also got milia around the bottom of my eyes. AND it did give me a pimple on the upper lid of my right eye. It didn't do anything for the tiny little lines and crinkling on my bottom lid, didn't lift my hooded lids one iota It also did not do anything for my dark circles or for the sunken trough area that us older people seem to get. I had been using samples of Cellcosmet's eye cream but ran out. Started using La Prairie's. Eye's deteriorated and just were not looking good. Got another sample of Cellcosmet's eye cream and the skin around my eyes started improving right away. Guess I'm going to have to buy the full size once this sample is gone, darned!
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
I have seen them around but not yet tried it.

cynthiamyra wrote:
Has anyone tried "Rhonda Allison Products" for skin care?
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
So which one(s) have you tried?

juliafreitaslove wrote:
La Prairie holds a good value in the market, though some people are against this brand, like somewhere above I read a similar comment, but as per my research La Prairie is one of the top rated brands and they have some fantastic cosmetics products in their inventory.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |