Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best FAT reducer products/methods to recommend
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
ChannelBradwell

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hey everyone,

I'm new on here,

Which fat reducer products/methods to you all recommend?

I have to lose weight under 2 weeks,
So that I may win a wrestling competition that can help my financial situation.

I already had liposuction and I walk 12 miles round trip to a local pool of mine, and I swim for 6 hours.

I eat just eggs and fruits, and drink water.

Anything helps,

Thank you.
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:14 am      Reply with quote
ChannelBradwell wrote:
Hey everyone,

I'm new on here,

Which fat reducer products/methods to you all recommend?

I have to lose weight under 2 weeks,
So that I may win a wrestling competition that can help my financial situation.

I already had liposuction and I walk 12 miles round trip to a local pool of mine, and I swim for 6 hours.

I eat just eggs and fruits, and drink water.

Anything helps,

Thank you.

How much more do you need to lose? I assume this is to qualify?
How many days a week are you doing the walking and swimming?
The only idea I have isn't the healthiest but eating only protein for the next few weeks and making sure you drink at least 1 gallon + of water may get you a few more lbs ...
And a sauna or steam bath could wring out a few more...
ChannelBradwell

Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:22 am      Reply with quote
OMG, I promise I did not look at your post but..

I tried googling ways to shed some pounds, and I found out that a similar diet of yours was followed by a UFC fighter. Both he and I manipulated our sodium and sugar levels with water and basically only eating protein without salt AT ALL and keeping carbs under 50 grams a day.

I needed to lose 4 lbs, and I lost 12 in under a week I think.

It worked out great, as I was getting desperate.

Finals are next week, hopefully I get the winning prize haha, I could really use the extra income that I don't get from working full-time.

-I swim 4, sometimes 6 hours a day. I walk/run to my gym/pool instead of driving to it roughly about 12 miles. I suck at math..
ChannelBradwell

Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:24 am      Reply with quote
I swim and walk/run everyday after work. Sometimes when I'm off, I give myself an extra 2 hours.
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:32 am      Reply with quote
I'm glad it worked for you...I knew it likely would because I went from being an anorexic adolescent to a teenager that tried every diet in existence.
The protein diet is a good jump start for a competition such as yours but is not a diet to be on for any duration.

So I just want to go on record to say I don't recommend it generally. In fact, I don't recommend dieting at all. Diets can screw up metabolism and ultimately make people fat (as you can tell with people that constantly are dieting..)

Exercise is the key and that's what I discovered early on and it has worked for me all my life. And I haven't dieted since my teens.

So just be careful with any trendy diets in any thing other than short term.

And please let me know how your competition turns out.Good luck.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
tigerlily009 wrote:
I don't recommend dieting at all. Diets can screw up metabolism and ultimately make people fat (as you can tell with people that constantly are dieting..)

Maybe, but I think it's because people don't make a lifestyle change but go back to old habits.
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
tigerlily009 wrote:
I don't recommend dieting at all. Diets can screw up metabolism and ultimately make people fat (as you can tell with people that constantly are dieting..)

Maybe, but I think it's because people don't make a lifestyle change but go back to old habits.

Partly they do, yes.
But severely restricting calorie intake puts the body into starvation mode. It adjusts by slowing down the metabolism. With a slower metabolism you are going to burn less calories. This puts many people into the so called yo-yo cycle.

The best way to keep it off is clean up the diet and cut out as much crap as you can but find something you can live with permanently. Not just for a few months. And use cardiovascular and weight bearing exercises ...and this doesn't have to be at the gym. You can use biking sports, running and walking (but still include some kind of resistance). More muscle may weigh more than fat but it burns more calories.
ChannelBradwell

Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:09 am      Reply with quote
It worked out fabulously, and I did not starve myself. As a matter of fact, because I love eggs, I really didn't change my diet much. I just drank more water and really made sure I didn't have sodium, although eggs naturally have some form of sodium that's okay, because it's natural.

I think maybe in the future, if ever I could recommend this diet to somebody, I would say get everything organic without added salt.

Water makes the difference too.

I won! Yaaay! Got my money. Thank you guys for reading.
preciousia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:10 am      Reply with quote
i have to remember that to cut sodium and to drink more water (except before sleeping).
sharky2
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
Drink plenty of water and green tea and take an AMPK activator (rose hip tea is a good one).
sophie22
5% products discount

Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think that all those medicine against excessive weight are workable, even if they are just think: if you loose weight so fast that you'll gain with the double or even triple succession plus, I've heard some very terrible stories when people took those pills and consequently were suffering from different heart diseases, so ask yourself, do you need it or does it worth? I personally think that the best way is to exercise and drink a lot of WATER, not coffee or tea or any other drinks, but water only.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
I now that pineapples help to burn some fat on belly, but don't really know whether it's true or not so far
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |