Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
FasciaBlaster
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi i got my FB last week and ive done 3 blasts so far a good few bruises on thighs and hips and arms but not so many on stomach which is weird as i go harder there maybe so much fat to get through Mad .I am just happy that i am doing something which seems to be giving good results to a lot of people as ive been so down about the cellulite for so long. Im really hoping it works for me .Im hoping it also firms everything up too as i have M.E and i find it very hard to exsersise so need all the help i can get. Im excited and optimistic .How are you all getting on? xx
snowball
5% products discount

Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:43 am      Reply with quote
My blaster is coming today and I ordered it last week. Can not wait to use it but I am wondering what kind of oil is everyone using? I guess I will try the baby oil. I want to blast every part of me, but since it is too hot now, I won't be able to do my arms because of the bruising that you get. I don't want people to think I got beat up. Can someone let me know what to use? Thanks so much!!
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi snowball. I use Johnsons baby oil. They do a spray on version which is so convenient as it avoids having to get it on your hands. Also, you can aim it directly where you want it and only use what you need, so it doesn't drip all over the floor. Smile
snowball
5% products discount

Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for your reply. I will try and find the baby oil in the spray. How long have you been using the blaster and have you seen results??
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Well I took the plunge and ordered. How long has it been taking on average to get it?

5% products discount

Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Snowball. I have been using the blaster for a couple of months, and can honestly say the results are now starting to come.
It is not an overnight fix, but more of a subtle change that if you stay with it, keeps becoming more and more obvious.
I won't pretend it doesn't hurt but for me that has lessened over time and anyway, is a small price to pay for the end result.
If it wasn't for the bruises, I would be feeling a lot less self conscious in my shorts this summer, but having said that, I live in the UK so shorts aren't necessarily an option anyway, lol Smile Good luck.
snowball
5% products discount

Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:31 am      Reply with quote
My order only took about a week. I was worried that it would take months like it has for other gals here.

Thanks Jordan's Mum for that info. I don't think I would mind the pain lol. I used a weighted hula hoop and boy did I have bruises on the sides of my waist. It is so hot here that I won't be able to do my arms and legs until the cold weather starts. But at least I can do my back and stomach. Mine came today so I can't wait to start. I have to run out and get the baby oil.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:11 am      Reply with quote
Funny how excited I am about bruising myself! Looking forward to getting started and I already have the baby oil on hand.
If there are any other tips or protocol that I need to be aware of, please let me know!
Thanks everyone for your postings on progress, I am encouraged.

5% products discount

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
The best part is when the bruises clear and you can see what you've achieved, and from that, which bits need more attention.
Some of my areas, particularly the backs of my thighs are more stubborn than others and I have to keep returning to them, but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day!
The other thing I would mention is that if I blast for more than about half an hour at a time it can make me feel quite nauseous. I have no idea why and it might just be me. I wonder if anyone else has found this?
snowball
5% products discount

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:23 am      Reply with quote
Well I did my first blast last night. I did my stomach area and sides and back, and inside my upper arms. I feel like I spent hours exercising, that is how sore I feel. The bruises on my stomach are awful!! Around my sides and back too. OMG!!! LOL I have some on my arms, but not that bad because I still have to wear sleeveless clothes being it is still so hot here.
I guess I can not do this again until the bruises clear up and I can't do my thighs yet because of the heat. When will I be able to start again on the stomach? LOL
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
does the bruising hurt after you finish blasting, just like any naturally caused bruise would hurt?

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
has anyone tried this with a more gradual approach? Does there always have to be intense bruising in order for this to work or can we just gradually built up to blasting more deeply without all the horrid bruising?

I think I'm going to get this and try a very gradual approach.

I will report back. I am sensitive and quite responsive to therapies so I might see benefits w/o so much , IMO, horror.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
snowball
5% products discount

Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:34 am      Reply with quote
My bruising didn't hurt right after I did it, but later on I felt like I did a ton of situps. I was really sore the next day and had to take an advil or two. I feel good today, just a little sore and I can not wait to try it again after I clear up the bruises.
Bbabe
5% products discount

Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
snowball wrote:
My blaster is coming today and I ordered it last week. Can not wait to use it but I am wondering what kind of oil is everyone using? I guess I will try the baby oil. I want to blast every part of me, but since it is too hot now, I won't be able to do my arms because of the bruising that you get. I don't want people to think I got beat up. Can someone let me know what to use? Thanks so much!!

I use organic coconut oil with great results.
Bbabe
5% products discount

Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
has anyone tried this with a more gradual approach? Does there always have to be intense bruising in order for this to work or can we just gradually built up to blasting more deeply without all the horrid bruising?

I think I'm going to get this and try a very gradual approach.

I will report back. I am sensitive and quite responsive to therapies so I might see benefits w/o so much , IMO, horror.

When I first received the blaster I went quite hard and experienced a lot of bruising. Lately I've been going much lighter and am still seeing progressive results.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Snowball and Bbabe.

Bbabe, do you get any bruising at all when you blast? It is interesting to me that you are blasting much lighter than you were and still getting results.

AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Just got mine yesterday! Cannot wait to try it! Laughing

5% products discount

Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:48 am      Reply with quote
I occasionally get a light bruise or two but often I'll have no bruising whatsoever.
rainbowrider
5% products discount

Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hello all--I just wanted to comment on this tool because not only am I not getting the results I hoped for, but things are getting worse! Yes I know there is supposed to be a worse before better stage, but I have been doing this diligently for 3 months, following all instructions, and it is not getting better. In fact, I have cellulite in places where I never had it before, and not only that but I have these shadowy discolorations on my upper thighs where I had significant bruising and it will not completely go away. Even after not touching the area for 3 weeks. It's not the bruises themselves, either--they have healed and are not painful or anything--it looks like my legs are shadowy or even dirty. Anyone else experience this? Any ideas? I have soaked in Epsom slats and been dry brushing, it is not helping.

The second thing I want to address is that Ashley is not running an honest business. After I was in the facebook group for several weeks I started noticing that any and all critical posts were deleted--sometimes it took a few hours or even days but they would disappear. Occassionally I could see why, like if people were just criticizing without having used the tool. But some of the posts were from women who had been using this thing for almost a year and were stuck in the so-called 'worse before better' stage. For almost a YEAR. I saw other posts from women who were having my same issue with the lingering discoloration and others that just had questions about some of the science behind it--all deleted.

Then a woman posted a set of before and after pics of her face that looked edited--they just did. There was a huge difference in wrinkles around her mouth and it very much looked like a filter had been used on the after shot--or vaseline had been rubbed on the lens Laughing Anyway, many women including myself commented about how it was hard to believe they were legit, and not only were our comments deleted but we were blocked from the group. This was not for inflammatory speech or anything hateful, just the equivalent of saying something seems off here. Basically just a call out of what seemed to be clearly not realistic results from two weeks of rubbing your face with what is essentially a massage tool. I realized that if I and others got blocked from the group for something relatively benign and not at all trolling, then many many others had been blocked for actively saying they did not get results or believe in what Ashley is saying.

I left a negative review of the product on Ashley's page and guess what? My review got deleted as well a few days later! In the review I stated that I think this thing could work for some, but maybe not all as Ashley claims, and about the level of censorship occurring in what was supposed to be a facebook group of genuine feedback from honest users. I did not name call or say anything over the top, but she did not let it stand.

I just wanted to make you all aware of this aspect of this business and that no, this is not a foolproof method of getting rid of cellulite for everyone. All the amateur before & after pics became even more questionable to me in light of knowing how she does business. She is somehow scrubbing the internet clean of any discussion or criticism of this 'revolutionary' tool. In fact, this is the only independent forum I have found a discussion of it in at all over the entire internet. That alone makes me skeptical. I have been a member of these forums for many years and I have bought a number of things based on user reviews here. In general, however, I could also find other reviews and feedback in other forums as well when I was considering purchase of a new gadget. Not so with fasciablaster and I find that very surprising. If this thing did what she says it does and at the success rate she claims--and in only a few short weeks for most people, no less!--I think there would be all manner of outlets trumpeting it's value, but there isn't.

I think the fasciablaster could be a wonderful thing, but these shady practices from her business--coupled with super long shipping times and a lot of breakage with the product itself--could signify a business that is not to be trusted.

I will keep following along in hopes that some of you have more knowledge about using this tool than I have been able to find elsewhere. I want it to work, I really do, but I afraid to keep going Sad

5% products discount

Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Today I discovered that her business is listed on the Ripoff Report, which is sort of like a BBB website. I can't post the link here but it basically says that she is unlicensed and so is her staff and that there were numerous complaints of injury and worsening with her techniques and tools but she just kept closing down and opening under new names. Her old business was called Neurolign. For some reason, even though she was operating in Texas she obtained all of her business licenses in Delaware. It's all pretty shady sounding. And even though there's also a letter from her lawyer demanding that it be taken down, it is still up.

I'm sorry because I wanted to believe in this thing but this woman runs her business like a conartist. I want to put this out there in case anyone else is on the fence and or is wondering why it's not 'working' for them after a couple of uses as it appears to for everyone else posting before and afters. To me, subtle changes like the ones I've heard described in this thread are not worth the pain and bruising that takes days and weeks to heal. In my case, I feel I have done tissue damage and I am not sure how to repair it.

5% products discount

Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! This is the first negative I saw on this and now I am worried that this may be just a gimmick. I am going to find out. I just got mine last week and maybe we should all return ours.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
Rainbowrider, I am so sorry for your tissue damage.
This woman seems, from your description, very unethical, but even with beauty devices that are marketed by ethical companies, there are usually some people who are hurt by them, while others are helped.

I would never, at this point in my life, bruise myself like I have seen in the photos and like many of those who have posted have experienced,because I know that my skin type would not tolerate it well.

My intention was to use it lightly, ala Bbabe's method and allow for gradual improvement w/o bruising.

I am impressed, actually with the posters on this thread who have experienced quite profound positive changes in the way their body id functioning.

But I think I will wait a while longer and keep reading this thread before purchasing this device.

piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
Rainbowrider, are your discolorations on the skin, like they are from friction? Or do you think they are coming from the tissue beneath the skin, maybe from repeated bruising? I think LED could possibly help to repair the tissue damage.

I just received my device, and I didn't realize that it could cause such long-term injury. Thank you for your posts. I'm sorry you're going through this! Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:07 am      Reply with quote
LED's are another example of how a device may be beneficial to some people(probably most people in this case) and detrimental to others. I am one of the people that it is detrimental for.

There is a thread about negative effects from LED use a few years ago, and some negative results interspersed with all the raves on the Lightstim thread.

snowball
5% products discount

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:33 am      Reply with quote
I am going to continue using mine because I have not read a single negative until this one was posted. I too will go lightly, but I do believe this to work because of the science behind it. There are other products like the foam roller that people have used with results.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |