Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

FasciaBlaster
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Sun May 01, 2016 1:29 am      Reply with quote
erg - did they acknowledge your order or give you any sort of delivery estimate?

I seem to be having a bit of a struggle with them. I ordered mine on the 24 March and after repeatedly emailing them they finally sent an invoice which I paid by PayPal on the same day, 8 April.
I haven't received any conformation or order number, only the PayPal receipt.
They aren't answering my emails and the system can't find my order so I am left scratching my head. I know they are on back order and that as I am in the UK it will take longer for delivery but it is the lack of information that I am frustrated with.
Just wondered what your experience has been like as I am finding the communication quite poor.
I would appreciate any feedback, thanks.
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 01, 2016 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Jordan's Mum:
I just ordered yesterday - I did get an order number. That is my only experience so far.

After I placed my order I went to her Facebook page to look at reviews, etc. There was ALOT of chatter about it taking a month or more for the device to arrive and severe lack of communication.

It seems to me that they don't have the infrastructure in place to handle the demand. I can understand that to some degree but she needs to hire more staff to handle calls, etc. Seems like best way to contact her is thru FB.

I am excited to get the fascia blaster but also decided that if I do not receive in month I will dispute the charge.

Keep us posted,

5% products discount

Sun May 01, 2016 7:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi erg. Glad to hear it's not just me. I totally agree about her hiring more staff. Surely if you're selling 8,000 units every week or ten days you can afford it.
They shouldn't be taking payments until they're ready to ship in my opinion, but having said that, if they just would keep people informed, it would be a big help.
I'm also really excited about getting a FasciaBlaster but at this moment in time, I'm not sure if it's going to happen.
Thanks so much for your input. I really appreciate it. Will keep you posted if I hear anything.
Smile
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 01, 2016 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Jordan's mom- there have been a lot of worries complaints on private FB page regarding delivery- I'll say a few things-
I think mine took about 3 weeks to arrive and after I ordered and paid I didn't receive notification of pymt - this concerned me when I read how many peeps hadn't received theirs - so i hopped on it and did receive conf and track # and deliv estimate - I believe Ashley ran an add on FB and it showed up on soooo many peoples page that she got poitively buried- she is very active on FB and is absolutely in total integrity with all of this - she is hiring more people to help her with the explosion- she says pm her on her Ashley black guru page (FB) but what u need to know is that she gets thousands of them - but she takes it all seriously and personally - I tho k both of you will for sure receive your blaster but the timing remains a mystery -- if it were me I would start working my fascia with my nuckles- take a bath or shower to warm the tissue and then get in there deep- it'll be exhausting but i think it will jumpstart the process and not make you feel so desperate for the arrival of FB - this is a great gadget - sit tight - it'll come !
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Sun May 01, 2016 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi Moongoddess. It's not so much that I am impatient but that I can't find anything out.

I did take erg's advice ( thanks erg) and messaged Ashley on Facebook and I feel awful for nagging her about it but it is the lack of communication from them that is the problem.

I think you're completely right about preparing and have been getting great results from my coat hook but it is no substitute for the real thing.

From what you are saying, my experience sounds very typical, so that takes a lot of the worry out of it.

Thanks very much for your advice. It is a big help.
havana8

Sun May 01, 2016 10:16 am      Reply with quote
The email I received on April 13th said they were on back order until 4/18. Aside from the receipt I received from Paypal, I haven't heard anything since and am also waiting for delivery.
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Sun May 01, 2016 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi havana8. It's just the not knowing, isn't it?

I'm sure it will all come good though. Smile
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 02, 2016 9:37 am      Reply with quote
I ordered a week ago, so I know it will take a long time before I get it.

I have some cellulite, but it's not too bad because I have been doing the no lipo-lipo technique and I've been skinbrushing forever. I mainly purchased it because some people said that it helped with sciatica pain. I'm anxious to get it. Very Happy
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2016 8:12 am      Reply with quote
i totally get the not knowing part - that's what got me too initially - I think she needs a really good Tech person to auto send updates ... Godbless her - she must be pullin her hair out

I do hope I all hear something soon !! It really will be with the wait
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2016 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies

I bought the Octopus massager to try this out. It's avail on Amazon and looks exactly like one of the three circular massagers on the Fascia Blaster rod. I've done it a few times and am bruised, which according to all the women on their FaceBook page, is good. It sounds promising and I hope there are some true results. Will keep you updated, but I would suggest you try the octopus before spending the $89. It was $5 and worth it to give it a try and then if it works, I plan to upgrade to the real deal. Cellulite please be gone!
havana8

Thu May 05, 2016 10:58 am      Reply with quote
I agree on the not knowing. At the very least, they should be able to tell us when the item has shipped but I suspect it will simply be down to patience now. Laughing
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Tue May 10, 2016 8:25 am      Reply with quote
Still nothing from them at all, and my Facebook message from May 1 has gone unanswered as well.
It says on Ashley's FB page that all of the April orders went out on Friday, but if that is true they haven't seen fit to let me know or issue a tracking number.

So it remains to be seen if mine is among the ones that were dispatched on Friday. I'm not confident. Really trying to be patient, but this isn't about the waiting.
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2016 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
I hope you all get your blasters soon! I haven't ordered yet, but am still using the octopus. Strangely enough those are sold out. Anyway, I've been getting lots and lots of bruises and I think maybe it's smoothing out but I am not getting anywhere near the results I see some women getting. I hope soon. To give you an idea. I am only 95 pounds and my abs are hard and flat but in the past year I've gotten these weird cellulite bumps. So if this works on those most recent bumps then I'll be a believer. My thighs and butt are a different story. There's fat here and there and cellulite that's been there a while. Anyway, good luck to all and if anyone has used it yet, please post your results!
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Fri May 13, 2016 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
Yay! My FasciaBlaster has finally been shipped and I have received a tracking number. Smile

So that is 7 weeks since I ordered it and 5 weeks since I received and paid the invoice.

I'm just happy that it is on its way at last, and I hope everyone who is still waiting is reassured that their order hasn't been lost.

Will post when it arrives. Very excited now Smile
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2016 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I just got mine.
Wow. When I first ordered I immediately thought to myself I cant believe I am paying $100 for this thing.

But now that I see it and have given it a test run I totally think this will be worth it. It is heavy duty,high quality.

While I was waiting I tried a DIY attempt with an "octopus" massager and you cant even compare the difference.

I just "blasted" - all I know is that I feel much more circulation in those areas.

Will keep everyone posted - but at first blush very impressed!!

5% products discount

Sat May 14, 2016 3:25 am      Reply with quote
Oh, that's brilliant news. It sounds as if both of them were sent out at the same time.

I also bought an octopus massager to try in the meantime, but as it is plastic rather than metal, it just doesn't have the same amount of effect as even my coat hook does.

I really think the FasciaBlaster is worth the wait as Moongoddess says but because they are so overwhelmed with orders, they simply don't have the time to keep everyone informed. It seems such a shame that what is an amazing product is overshadowed by people complaining because they don't know if or when they are going to get their order.

Look forward to hearing about your progress, erg. Smile
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 14, 2016 4:38 am      Reply with quote
Definite bruising this morning and the front of my legs (where I have the most cellulite) is tender.

It was actually kind of fun to use. You know how when you get a really deep sports massage... that is the feeling. It hurts alot in the moment but when you are done it feels great.

I also like the weight of it.
Feels sturdy.
Remember her tip of applying oil to skin without using your hands. Just drip it on and let the FB spread it around. I did it the wrong way where I rubbed oil in with my hands and found that it was hard to keep a grip.

Sun May 15, 2016 8:48 am      Reply with quote
I received a tracking number on Friday too! Very exciting!
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 15, 2016 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
I received mine last Thursday. Did the first blast on Friday, and another one today. I have a sauna so I'm able to blast in there. I have some bruising, but not too bad. I have been doing the Carol Maggio no lipo lipo routine for a long time. It does give my legs a leaner look even though I also work out. So my plan is to do the no lipo technique using this tool for 2x per week. Reason is that I don't think too much heat is good for me. I'm using heat because Ashley said that was the best way to improve the fascia. I also am trying to lessen the sciatica pain and so far this thing really gets in there.

The rest of the time I'll do the lipo technique using my knuckles and oil and I don't have to use heat.

I really like this thing and I'm glad I ordered it. I have several other massagers, but this one really gets deep in the skin.
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2016 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
jeeze Jordan's mom- I can't believe you are still waiting - I am so glad I jumped on it when I did - which was probly only a cpl days b4 you. Sorry- that prbly didn't help! Anyway- I'll say it again - it is worth the wait!! Can't wait to hear about everyone's results
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Tue May 17, 2016 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
I know Moongoddess. Ladies who have ordered a lot later than me have already got theirs. That really stings.
Still at least I now know it is on its way - currently in Chicago, that's progress, lol.
I am in the English Midlands though, so that is sill a long distance. But I know from experience that USPS and our UPS are rat hot once they get hold of a parcel so I'm confident it will only be a few days now.
I think I must hold the record for the longest wait for one as I ordered in March.

Thanks for your support x
havana8

Fri May 20, 2016 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Mine arrived in Canada yesterday so I'm sure yours, Jordan's mom, will be there any day now if it hasn't arrived already.
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Fri May 20, 2016 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Well at least I now know it is in England so it must be imminent. I don't think they work weekends so maybe it will be Monday.
Then we will all be happy and can truly compare notes.
Have you blasted yet, havana8?
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2016 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
This thing is serious business. I can only do it every 3rd day due to bruising.

What is interesting is that the bruising is not necessarily where my cellulite it. But I can tell when I am rolling that I am hitting the right areas. In most places it is tolerable but in others (front of my lower legs) is about an 8.

I purchased to address cellulite but now that is secondary to my goal breaking up all the adhesions. I would imagine it is good for getting the lymph flowing as well.

5% products discount

Wed May 25, 2016 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Ladies, the FasciaBlaster has landed. It's finally here!!!
Now I'm off to the bathroom with this bad boy and a big bottle of baby oil. I might be some time Laughing

Will post when I have done my first blast.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |