Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

FasciaBlaster
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Bbabe
5% products discount

Sun May 29, 2016 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Got my fascia blaster on Friday! I've blasted my thighs 2 times and have a fair bit of bruising.
I was reading on the fascia blaster Facebook group, and it looks like some people are using the blaster on their faces, with good results.
Anyone hear tried face blasting yet?
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Mon May 30, 2016 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Wow. This thing means business. My thighs are very bruised but you can already see what is being achieved and it feels good. Weirdly,it isn't as painful as using my coat hook, unless it is just that I have conditioned my legs previously with that.

What I noticed the most is how much it makes my arms ache,so it seems to be giving my arm muscles a good workout at the same time.

I did the first blast on Thursday and then went away for the weekend (long shorts) so I am now ready to do the next one. The bruises have already recovered from the painful stage so I am going in again. Also, I can tackle the areas that escaped bruising the first time round.

Having suffered from cellulite for all of my adult life, I finally feel I have been given the solution and that is both exciting and empowering.

The FasciaBlaster is indeed worth waiting for.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 30, 2016 10:06 am      Reply with quote
So it seems that bruising is a given.
How is anyone doing with actual results, before and afters?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 30, 2016 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
I am bruising for sure - in some places more than other. On her youtube videos she descibes what "beyond bound" looks like. For me, this is my lower leg where I feel knots under the skin and I "fail" the pinch test. That bruise is literally 8 inches long by 2 inches wide. Solid. I could cry when I blast.

However, my cellulite is on the front on my thighs. There I bruise but it is pin-point bruising and does not hurt at all. A feel-good pain.

I've blasted about 5 times because I am waiting for the bruising to heal between sessions.

I am using coconut oil but thinking of whipping something together with essential oils that support detox.

Taking a warm bath before is KEY.

Best $100 I have ever spent. Really.

5% products discount

Mon May 30, 2016 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Annie R - While you are right to say that bruising is a given, I believe for most people, that it becomes less severe over time and with subsequent blasts. Also, it is a sign that your blood is flowing freely to the area.

I don't know if anyone would back me up on this, but for me, it is satisfying to see the bruises because I feel I am doing it correctly and am one step closer to cellulite free legs/ arms etc.

I know from your earlier posts that you are worried about bruising but it's not like when you bump into something and it looks ugly and hurts.
Yes it does look ugly and hurts, but it's more of a satisfying 'yes, that's one dimple less' kind of feeling - certainly for me anyway.

Also, the FasciaBlaster does so much more than just cellulite busting. I think most of us who now own one would agree it is the best $89 you will ever spend. Hope this is helpful to you.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 31, 2016 6:38 am      Reply with quote
I would gladly endure the bruising, I bump into something and bruise myself almost daily anyway, haha. That would not bother me at all if it actually diminishes the look of the cellulite.
Just wondering if anyone is exactly seeing a reduction and true lessening of the cellulite itself. Less dimples,smoothing of areas?
Sounds like it is a consensus that something is indeed happening, was just wondering what the "visual"is once the bruises fade.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 31, 2016 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
To early to tell for me specific to cellulite. Hoping that one of the original posters could give an update.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:37 am      Reply with quote
Bbabe wrote:
Got my fascia blaster on Friday! I've blasted my thighs 2 times and have a fair bit of bruising.
I was reading on the fascia blaster Facebook group, and it looks like some people are using the blaster on their faces, with good results.
Anyone hear tried face blasting yet?

I tried it under my jawline, but it felt a bit awkward. I am on the list for her face blaster which is a mini version of the FB. I can't wait to get it because I carry tension on the back of my neck and I think that will help it. I do use a small plastic hand held garden cultivator that I got at walmart for under a dollar. This is what it kind of looks like, except mine is black plastic:http://www.walmart.com/ip/Toolbasix-PS-60933L-Cultivator-9-inch/40991178

I put oil on my jawline and neck and the jawline is place between two of the tines (the end of the tines are bent so I use the bent part, kind of hard to explain). I use a back and forth motion all along the jawline. On my neck I go up about 50x times on each side. My jawline looks very firm from this and I have no neck lines. I plan on replacing my cultivator Laughing once I get the face blaster. I don't have any forehead lines but I do have a light vertical line between my brow, but I use tape at night to fix that.

This is one of those beauty tricks that I would NEVER divulge in person even though I am asked how I look good being in my fifties. This is too nutty an idea for the general public, but I feel comfortable talking about it here.
piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:47 am      Reply with quote
There are so many videos on the YouTube channel for this. Which are the best ones y'all have watched?

5% products discount

Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:14 am      Reply with quote
I had so many problems receiving my ordered blaster ( bought it in 8 April and still not received it, and no answer from ashley customers service) that i had to figuere out something else to do the blaster: Check knitting loom ( not the round one) . it does the job fine
esofia
5% products discount

Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:34 am      Reply with quote
knitting loom https://www.google.pt/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.ebaystatic.com%2Fimages%2Fg%2FKrgAAOSwPc9W0pbs%2Fs-l225.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2FKnitting-Boards-and-Looms%2F113343%2Fbn_1880670%2Fi.html&docid=OkRarZE1tclFFM&tbnid=RBFUFLuTJ9ONRM%3A&w=225&h=225&client=firefox-b-ab&bih=710&biw=1024&ved=0ahUKEwiVxMy9wJXNAhUJ1RoKHUMOBIAQMwgkKAQwBA&iact=mrc&uact=8
Bbabe
5% products discount

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
Did you ever receive your blaster?
esofia
5% products discount

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:46 am      Reply with quote
[Hi, No I never received it. It was in Portuguese customs, waiting for a document from ashley company, this document was never sent, and Portuguese Customs never send it to me. Finally last week I received a refund from Ashley company.
miracleskin29
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
I have one of these now ! I actually got this based on the comments from moongodess about how its helping with flexibility . I got this a week ago and have deeply used it only once each time on lower back and shoulders , hip flexor and thighs . What a difference ! I train hours a day w dance and attempting to be contortion bendy and when I used it right before backbends a feel I broke a 6 month platue' ! Hope it's not the placebo effect lol . I feel shoulders more relaxed , chest open ,etc
Thank you Moongoddess for your comments about how this has helped

5% products discount

Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. Just thought I would update you on my progress so far.
I have done probably about 9 or 10 blasts now, which doesn't sound a lot but I have been letting the bruises calm down in between sessions and I have now had my FasciaBlaster for two months.

The bruising seems to be less severe now unless I really go for it, and it doesn't hurt nearly as much doing the blasting. The best thing of all is that there are some really promising results starting to happen. My thighs seem quite a lot smoother (a little hard to tell when they're always covered in bruises, lol) and I feel much less self conscious in shorts or swimwear.

Someone on Facebook said that this is more of a process rather than a quick fix and I really think that is true. For me, having had cellulite all of my adult life, I will take any progress I can get.

Also to mention I used it to see off a migraine recently which is massive as they were ruining my quality of life on a regular basis.

I don't know if they have sorted out their supply problems yet, but to anyone who is still wondering whether to purchase, it is worth it - if you are prepared to put in the effort and can cope with a bit of pain and bruising.

I would love to know if anyone else has any results to share. You have all gone very quiet, lol Very Happy
Bbabe
5% products discount

Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:11 am      Reply with quote
I have been using the fasciablaster for 8 weeks and am getting great results. I, too, am experiencing improved flexibility for dance and greater muscle recruitment and strength. Blasting has helped prevent a migraine from taking hold, too. The fasciablaster has already more than paid for itself with the amount I have saved on physiotherapy appointments to treat a 'jammed' hip that I am now able to self-treat using the blaster.

I've also noticed an improvement in the appearance of cellulite on my legs and a tightening of the loose skin on my abdomen. I agree that it is a slower, long term process rather than a quick fix, but in my opinion it is worth every penny.
Bbabe
5% products discount

Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:30 am      Reply with quote
I've also been using it on my face and have managed to get rid of a deep lip line, and one of the lines of my 'eleven' so it is now a 'one.'
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
I've not been posting here as there was not alot of activity on this thread. I have been on the closed FB group of those who use this tool.

I have to say.. hands down.. the best $100 I have ever spent.

I am seeing more muscle tone.
I am "gummy bear" and I need to work on atrpophied muscles first.
Some places are so painful I could cry but I just feel better after use.

Brusing is getting better - but I think I could heat up my muscles (as directed) before use a little better.

5% products discount

Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
I've yet to use it on my face, Bbabe, mainly because it seems too big, but that sounds like a very exciting result.I bet the face version will be good with it being smaller,or maybe we could follow Swissmom's example (also a very exciting result)and use a garden cultivator.
It's so nice to finally have some control over these things. I bet Ashley never dreamed of this many possibilities when she first came up with the concept.
Jordan's Mum
5% products discount

Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
I use a Vibrapower plate to heat up my muscles. I am hoping it will tone up my thighs at the same time. The only issue is that by the time I have blasted one leg, the other one has started to cool down. Rolling Eyes
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:41 am      Reply with quote
I would love to order one now that I have been hearing about actual results but the back-ordered part worries me! Crying or Very sad
Has anyone gotten one LATELY?

5% products discount

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Some people on Facebook are saying they got theirs in a week and some are saying three weeks. The website is saying three weeks but I'd take that with a pinch of salt.
I think as long as you get it at some point that's the important part because it is really worth it. Maybe you could pay by credit card just for added security.
miracleskin29
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:05 am      Reply with quote
I'm still seeing results too .my stomach gets really bloated after doing my abdomen but several days after a blast it looks smoother and tighter . I lost an inch in my abdomen ,which is exciting because I can't afford to loose any weight at all, except for a couple inches in abdomen and waist ! thights are slightly smoother ,but need to take before/after . It's still way helping with flexibility .its amazing . Who would of thought !

5% products discount

Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
I get very bloaty, too, especially after blasting my stomach. Overall bloating and bruising is much less than when I first started 2 months ago and the improvements keep accumulating. Wearing a bathing suit in public again!
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
I've been blasting for 2 months and started using heat only a month ago. Definitely makes difference. Been using the hot California dry heat just sitting on my patio. Seeing some results ... slowly, but I think it maybe working. We shall see!
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |