Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Laser treatment for wrinkles?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:56 am      Reply with quote
Wow,some of these answers are interesting at best.
No,there are not any comparables in laser treatments and a home treatment such as honey and lemon. And lemon can be harsh to delicate skin, very acidic.
Yes, Botox is great but doesn't do the same thing either. It is a great preventive but to erase the effects of wrinkles that are still lingering, you would need peels and treatments, etc. after the botox. It just stops the movement of the wrinkle.
There are great laser treatments out there, you just have to find a good technician and the right procedure for what you are trying to accomplish.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
arielstar08 wrote:
Thermage is for skin tightening, not wrinkles. And it is not a form of Laser.
bugaboo wrote:
I would look into Thermage.

It is RF and loose skin are wrinkles.

5% products discount

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Can we say good bye to both laser treatment and Botox already? Well, I know you people will think that I'm high on marijuana but I'm actually not. So, I was reading this blog and they say that wrinkles can be treated naturally, including other signs of aging. https://zovon.com/hot-topics/aging/fight-fine-lines-crows-feet-wrinkles-organic-solutions/

I wasn't able to wait and I just posted it now. Check out this information, I guess this is good!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:45 am      Reply with quote
I have several different laser treatments, none have caused redness, itching or acne. As a matter of fact, depending on type they can help with it.

5% products discount

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I have several different laser treatments, none have caused redness, itching or acne. As a matter of fact, depending on type they can help with it.

But won't you prefer natural treatment over the expensive laser treatments? I mean come on, I researched a lot and even NCBI has some reports published that approve these natural treatments. If you can get wrinkles removed for free, that too naturally then why take the risk of laser treatments?
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:23 am      Reply with quote
I am all for natural and have tried many that are but nothing has actually worked and reversed the signs as well.
Topical Vitamin C is something I use every day, along with oils at night. They do help reduce signs of aging, as does eating well and lots of water. So does dry brushing.
But once a wrinkle is there, other than maybe peels, it is near impossible to reverse.

5% products discount

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:06 am      Reply with quote
But, I just read this https://bit.ly/2HX1ZmV and they talk about some anti-aging foods as they will actually keep me young for a long time. Is this information incorrect? Is the cosmetic treatment only option?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:45 am      Reply with quote
I think there are things you can do for any thing that is in place aging wise. For us women, its really about hormones that are the game players and you guys are so lucky in that regard. Menopause is a hell raiser with hormones and it messes up our bodies big time. You fellas have it a lot easier for sure.

However saying that, there are foods that are high in antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. Likewise good skincare habits pay a dividend later on in life. Not to mention, there are natural methods like massage and face exercises too - but you are a bit too young for these measures at present.

stephenlopez wrote:
But, I just read this https://bit.ly/2HX1ZmV and they talk about some anti-aging foods as they will actually keep me young for a long time. Is this information incorrect? Is the cosmetic treatment only option?
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:34 am      Reply with quote
I agree, preventative measures are def the way to go. And hormones do play a role,I know that personally.
Once the damage is there, is it hard to completely reverse.
Eating well, keeping hydrated, topical Vitamin C and most importantly, sunscreen!
There are things I wish I had been aware of.

5% products discount

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I guess I was just thinking about myself and suggesting the things without even thinking about the things that you women have to go through. I've studied about menopause and it can be pretty scary.

I read this blog by Dr. Marina Johnson and I can just guess how much you women have to go through.However she suggested estrogen replacement therapy. I don't really understand these things but maybe you find this useful. Here is where I read it: https://zovon.com/health-news/expert-zone/dr-marina-johnson/dr-marina-johnson-menopause-painful-sex/
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2018 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Stephen, menopause is tough on skin. At least it was on mine!
I always say it is better to prevent than reverse, and there are so many things I wish I had done in my youth!
That is great that you are looking for ways naturally to hold off the aging process. I am always open to new ideas and ways of thinking.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2018 8:25 am      Reply with quote
I agree completely. MO was hell for me, and my hubby was thankful the day I finally went to doctor and got it sorted. I know mood wise it didn't do my any favours, but I am through it and done with it now thank goodness.

For me, I wish I had done things in my younger days.
I wish I had started facial exercises sooner rather than at 50, but at the same time I wouldn't like to do them when I was under 30. I just see so many issues with youngers doing them and getting horrible results - no matter what system or program is used.

I also have worked with the same derm since my 20's and I am still praying that this guy never retires because I am not sure how I would find another one like him with his knowledge (please God don't let that happen!).
AnnieR wrote:
I agree, preventative measures are def the way to go. And hormones do play a role,I know that personally.
Once the damage is there, is it hard to completely reverse.
Eating well, keeping hydrated, topical Vitamin C and most importantly, sunscreen!
There are things I wish I had been aware of.
AudreyHouston

Tue May 01, 2018 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
I got laser treatment for my wrinkles and I'll never look back. I tried a nicer laser treatment that didn't have all the crazy effects like the Fraxel does.

I did something similar to laser resurfacing and my wrinkles are nowhere to be seen, my dark spots faded dramatically, and my age spots are also gone.

It did take me a few treatments to get these results, but they're worth every second and every penny.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2018 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Audrey, what was it called if you remember?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2018 10:28 am      Reply with quote
yes, please tell us Audrey!
havana8

Sun May 06, 2018 7:28 am      Reply with quote
[Note from Mod: Once you reach 10 posts you will be able to post links on the forum]

Here is the link posted by AudreyHouston:

AudreyHouston wrote:
Here's the website for the treatment I got:www.picogenesis.com Very Happy
SilvanaW

Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Redness and itching are usually temporary side effects from laser treatment. Overall, the treatment is effective, relatively painless, and give good results.
Talk to a dermatologist, they can give you good advice and let you know what to expect for side effects and healing.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:14 am      Reply with quote
I am baffled by this response....
xiyue wrote:
Your skin is dry?
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:16 am      Reply with quote
Did you end up getting the laser done?

Mary230 wrote:
I wish to do ProFractional laser treatment from Port Coquitlam-based Beauty MED skin care center. I would like to know your views about laser treatment for wrinkles and its side effects. If you have any reviews about Beauty MED skin care center, kindly share with me.
zsa.cream

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:50 am      Reply with quote
Laser treatment reduce facial wrinkles and skin irregularities, such as blemishes or acne scars. It is most advanced treatments for removing unwanted wrinkles, pigmentation on skin. Insta-Glow Laser is best for laser treatment.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |