Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

ZIIP nanocurrent device - my thoughts
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Suzysm

Wed May 03, 2017 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Well I have been using this for a few weeks and have a few thoughts.

I love the conductive serum - it washes off easily and feels great on

The programs are easy to follow. In addition to this on the app or site there is one for the lips

I like it a lot for the neck and jowls area- yes, you can use it on your neck. (I use my other micros there too but with ZIIP it is included in their program. Pretty good on cheekbones and the lipmprogram is good too. I am not 100% sold on the eyes or on the lasting effects but since using it I have only pulled out my face master once It gives a sculpted look but a different type of look

I love that it is max 12 mins and the shorter instant gratification program is only 4 minutes. So it is short and sweet

I will say that after using the Instant gratifcation program not one but TWO people said o me at an event that I look Better every time they see me.

So I suppose what more proof do I need !!!

I also found that if I followed their facial patterns adapted for my nuface mini I boosted the results of the nuface. YMMV

Lastly this baby is not cheap nor is the conductive serum.

Has anyone else tried it and what are your impressions?
Mellcooktwo
5% products discount

Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I just purchased it this week. Will post after a few weeks runtime on it
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:54 am      Reply with quote
MellCook, any updates? My fingers are hovering over the Buy button.

5% products discount

Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!

How are the results after two years of ZIIP Beauty?
Which devise would you keep if you had to depart with on - the ZIIP Beauty or the NuFace?

Any preferences?
If so why?
How are the long-term effects?
Any negative ones or only good?

Thanks for any feedback you might have!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Apparently you need an iPhone to get all the programs and can only use ONE if you don't possess an iPhone. I have a Samsung. Ziip said they will be coming up with an app for Samsung as well "later in the year."

5% products discount

Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:38 am      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
Apparently you need an iPhone to get all the programs and can only use ONE if you don't possess an iPhone. I have a Samsung. Ziip said they will be coming up with an app for Samsung as well "later in the year."

Hi Antonia,

Thanks - yes, I am aware that this is a downside to the ZIIP but I actually have an old iPhone for my music so not a stopper for me. And I think her routines are uploaded to the web - so visually one could follow them but (even if not each movement is monitored by the iphone).

Yet, I really like to know what long-term users think is better - NuFace or ZIIP? I tend at the moment to think ZIIP might be more suitable for me as I still have occasional acne breakouts and the ZIIP seems to address that. But I never used a gadget like this and before I invest in that type of money I want to be sure that I get the right one.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:19 am      Reply with quote
well, I am a long-time member of EDS, and anyone looking back at my previous posts will see how I raved about the Sqoom device. Up to now, it has still been my favourite device, and one with which I always travel. I don't use it regularly, but always pull it out when I notice I'm looking a ragged, and it refreshes me right away.

So having said that... this is the first gadget I have been interested in since the Sqoom. I purchased mine from Cult Beauty UK and received it the next day in Spain.

I've had it for one week, and already I can see that it will replace my Sqoom. I'm 54 with jowls, and (having used it every day instead of the recommended 3 times a week) I can't stop looking at my cheeks. I did take some before photos which I will post in about a month. But initial impression... I haven't wasted my money on this. I gave myself an intense session last night (mainly to learn the moves) and my eyes were so lifted it was amazing. They were more or less back to normal a couple of hours later, but they say this will happen and it takes a couple of months for the effect to become cumulative enough to last all day. Looking forward to that!

I must admit, I waffled a bit about buying it because I don't like putting gels on my face - I stopped using the, erm, STOP device because I hated the gel so much. So I was pleasantly surprised at the gel that comes with the ZIIP - it is thin, not gloopy, feels nice, smells okay, and most importantly, rinses off really easily.

Okay, well, I'll update in about a month, but so far, one week in, I'm liking this one.
Lilith_10
5% products discount

Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:19 am      Reply with quote
Karenlee,
Thank you for this review. Very helpful - especially as you are able to compare it with another device.

Please keep us posted on your progress in a month and what routines you chose and in which frequency?

Have a great day!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi

So - reporting back. After a few months of use, I have returned to my Sqoom after all.

Probably the main reason for this is that the gel, or the device itself, was making me breakout. I tried resting in-between treatments, but no matter how carefully I cleaned my face and neck beforehand, I got small, angry pimples (I don't break out normally).

The results, after the first month, did not substantially improve, so I'd say if you have a Sqoom device you don't need this one.

However, I do like the device, and will continue to use it in my rotation when I get bored with my other devices. I see they have a new gel which I might try later on. But, to be perfectly honest, if I had borrowed this, I would not have purchased it.

Oh - and also a red flag: when I contacted the company and said I was getting breakouts, and could they suggest another gel, they told me I HAD to use their gel. I then replied that I'd like to return the device, and this is what they answered:
"Due to EU hygiene regulations we cannot offer a refund, replacement or exchange on items returned"

I wasn't really serious about returning it, I was just seeing what they'd say. I do believe if I had been serious, they would not have been able to get away with this 'policy', pretty sure it is against consumer laws as the device would not have 'hygiene' problems, it's not like it's a pair of knickers!!
maggie_p
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review Smile

I did have a lot of issues with my Nuface gel but I just changed it to a different conductive gel.
Over time, I used Ultrasounds gels (quite cheap but very thick), aloe vera gels (dries too fast) and SBC gels. There are quite a lot of conductive gels out there, no reason to keep using the ones that cause breakouts...
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |