Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
::Review:: A product you can really swear to....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
nubajelly
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Cetaphil cleanser-- takes the makeup off, is gentle without drying you out, and sooooo cheap!
mystiqkal
5% products discount

Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
my Carmex chapstick....i cant go anywhere without it, i'd go crazy! the best part tho is that its a bit shiny so it kinda looks like a lip gloss Very Happy
lululun
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:58 am      Reply with quote
lonevoice wrote:
TRIHARDLISA wrote:
lonevoice...how long have you been using it? What is the biggest change that you have seen?

Hi, TrihardLisa! I posted several times in the monster Baby Quasar thread. You might want to check that thread, although it got so huge it was getting hard to find information there.

Anyways, I think I've been using the BQ about 5 or so months now. I don't know if I could pick out any one thing that I'd call the biggest change. Here are the results I've seen:
1. More even skin color - particularly great at reducing/eliminating redness
2. Diminished fine lines
3. Eliminated major flakiness problems I had
4. Overall appearance of increased hydration
5. Reduced skin sensitivity and reactivity to other products
6. Lifting in the upper eyelid/eyebrow area making eyes appear more "open" and less tired
7. Generally healthier looking, softer skin with a little bit of a glow. I've NEVER had a glow before!

I love this crazy thing!

Wow, I got to try this.
lululun
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
L'occitane gentle cleanser (makeup remover), I am loving it. The scent, the mildness, the texture.
mumushop
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:40 am      Reply with quote
... only Dr.H the rejuvenating mask.
Jin
5% products discount

Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
My favorite items are AHA products because of my oily skin.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Dr Hauschka CC and the Decleor Ylang Ylang line

Dr Hauschka CC is suitable for dry skin, Decleor Ylang Ylang line is for oily skin, what's your skin type?

Do you know where you can buy a sample of Dr Hauschka's CC? If not, I'll request it with my next EDS order.
annie313
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
I have two products I love. The first IS Clinical cleanser, and the second is Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. With these two products, my rosacea is better, and no breakouts.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Lush Ultrabland is my favourite cleanser and one of the few products I have stuck with. I like to use onw product which can "take the day off" - mascara and all.
Justine1900
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Botox/Dysport
Juvederm
Lumigan
Accutane
IPL
Vascular laser

All of these products worked 100% for me and each one made a huge change.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Cetaphil & Clarisonic <3 <3 <3
Justine1900
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I want to add my Salux washcloth. Used very gently, it removes all dead and dull skin in a jiffy, and leaves my face, neck, decolletee and hands soft and smooth. Much better than any other exfoliator I have ever used, and it makes other products, such as my Clarisonic, moisturiser, and serum treatments work better.

5% products discount

Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Retin A micro at night and Obagi C clarifying treatment every morning (hydroquinine)...have really made a huge change in my skin. It did take a while for my skin to decongest (lack of a better word)...but it looks so much younger and more glowy now!
Now my Baby Q that I ordered should arrive in a few days, can't wait to try it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Murad acne line.
avogrape
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Karin Herzog Mild Scrub is probably my favourite product. Itsnot harsh for an exfoliator and it deep cleans too.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet eye conture cream and jurlique rose waater.
Y34963
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
I cannot live without Retin-A, Vit C serum and my Baby Q. The Baby Q really gives my skin a nice glow but it also is so warm and soothing it is like therapy too, Very Happy
everella
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:39 am      Reply with quote
lonevoice wrote:
In all my years (and I'm OLD. Heh) of the quest for HG skincare products for my extremely sensitive, sun-damaged face, there is only one that I will swear by. This is the one and only product that I'm able to use with no negative consequences; the one product I will never be without. It is also the one and only product that I can swear has visibly improved my skin to the point where friends and family say "Wow", as with nothing else I've tried before. The product is the Baby Q photorejuvenation device.

My Baby Q will have to pried from my cold, dead hands!

Hi there Lonevoice,
I have just received my baby Q with a bottle of Pure Silk serum free. This serum contains a copper peptide and as I have read that sometimes Cu peptides cause irritation, i wonder if I can use another serum. I realise vi c is not recommended with baby Q.
I look forward to your reply. Very Happy
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:09 am      Reply with quote
I swear by my trusty Cellularskin-rx Vitamin C serum, Avene's Diacneal, and I swear at any number of disappointing products.

Wait, that's not what you wanted? Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
Flitcraft, does that mean you don't like your Neocutis anymore? I tried it because of your review and really do like it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
I swear by Orlane Oligo-Vit-a-Min Gentle Smoothing Cream. It's the best thing that's ever happened to my ultra-sensitive skin. I've been using it both day and night for many years, and I'm convinced I would look ten years older if it weren't for this product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi, existential lady. I have never used Neocutis products, so it must be somebody else's review. But do tell, how is it?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:24 am      Reply with quote
I am so sorry, Flitcraft, I got you mixed up with Bushy, don't know how, except that I follow both of your comments.
I do like Neocutis, I am trying it to replace my beloved Remergent DNA Repair. They are not similar as far as I can tell, but they seem to work on wrinkles--some. Initially Remergent seemed to be better at it, but Neocutis Bio-Restorative skin cream with PSP does bring glow and makes wrinkles less prominent. It has done a good job on my 11s. I am using Zach's Instant Eye Tuck, so can't really say anything about Neocutis' eye product, though I have it, but I haven't given it enough of a run. Bushy liked Neocutis, too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hey existential lady (wow that is an amazing sentence..I imagine it being said in a "hey foxy lady" tone!), you might want to try IS clinical stuff. I'm a bit younger but I've heard really positive things from ladies around here. Maybe it will be the start of something beautiful!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:07 am      Reply with quote
Hey, callalily, I like your name. I do like run-on sentences, but the above didn't have too many of those...
I'll have to sample some ISClinical, don't think I have ever gotten any. Cellcosmet was nice, but even more expensive than Neocutis which is a really good line. Makes my skin smooth.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |