Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: ANMA gentle WRINKLE RELEASE tool
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
girltwocb
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:32 am      Reply with quote
This is my fave new toy I use on all clients with amazing results. And saves my hands from all the massage. Just mind blowing. LOVE!
https://youtu.be/zGadAPtKvJE

Christine Byer
Licensed Master Esthetician 17 years hands-on experience
Indianapolis, IN

Licensed Esthetician 19+ years - Specializing in microcurrent facial toning, NeoGenesis Skincare, Jade Microcurrent (Pro Use), Clareblend Mini (Home use) https://ChristineByer.com • www.youtube.com/user/christinebyer/videos
ellenk
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Mine should be here soon, can't wait. I am looking forward to more videos, Christine . Great job, thank you xx

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ellenk,

From where did your order this?

Thanks,
Mansi

ellenk wrote:
Mine should be here soon, can't wait. I am looking forward to more videos, Christine . Great job, thank you xx
ellenk
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mansi123, I ordered from Christine Byer
https://indyesthetician.com/anma/. If you do not live in the US you can contact her about the shipping and she will send you a link. hth

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:13 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Ellenk!

ellenk wrote:
Hi Mansi123, I ordered from Christine Byer
https://indyesthetician.com/anma/. If you do not live in the US you can contact her about the shipping and she will send you a link. hth
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:10 am      Reply with quote
Christine,
I wondered if you might share the routine of the man in the before and after pics on your website. He looks fantastic.

Also, being a man he likely doesn't over crowd his routine with too much other protocol or procedure like a woman usually does.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:18 am      Reply with quote
Agree 100% here. It doesn't look to be much of a routine from what I can see on youtube. Is there a set routine in place that's recommended for the device?

The man does show some great changes so I'm also curious to know of the routine he used and like tigerlily says - men are less prone to doing extremes of anything.
tigerlily009 wrote:
Christine,
I wondered if you might share the routine of the man in the before and after pics on your website. He looks fantastic.

Also, being a man he likely doesn't over crowd his routine with too much other protocol or procedure like a woman usually does.
ellenk
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi, just want to let you know that Christine is on vacation till the 5th of July. Then she will post more instructions about the Anma.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:00 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Ellen - that's good to know she isn't ignoring emails or messages for that reason alone.
ellenk wrote:
Hi, just want to let you know that Christine is on vacation till the 5th of July. Then she will post more instructions about the Anma.
mahi75
5% products discount

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Can some one share the price of 'ANMA'Please.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:28 am      Reply with quote
Price is on website link above, but its $55* with free shipping within US (for a limited time)
mahi75 wrote:
Can some one share the price of 'ANMA'Please.
mahi75
5% products discount

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:16 am      Reply with quote
I looked up this tool very similar to Anma on ebay way way cheaper.I dont see any big difference but the price has a HUGE difference.
I dont now how to attached the pic of the tool please tell me how to?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:56 am      Reply with quote
If you feel comfortable ordering on ebay go for it. Yet I've found at times ebay isn't always the most reliable source for tools.
mahi75 wrote:
I looked up this tool very similar to Anma on ebay way way cheaper.I dont see any big difference but the price has a HUGE difference.
I dont now how to attached the pic of the tool please tell me how to?
mahi75
5% products discount

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:23 am      Reply with quote
I always ordered on ebay and amazon even from China and never had any bad experience.Most of items are Free shipping.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:24 am      Reply with quote
You are lucky - and one of the few who hasn't. Many have, just look at the lightstim thread for example!
mahi75 wrote:
I always ordered on ebay and amazon even from China and never had any bad experience.Most of items are Free shipping.
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
I've bought and sold on Ebay for over a decade and the only problems I can remember having were as a seller. All you have to do is stick with established sellers with good ratings. Most longtime sellers will bend over backwards for a buyer. They depend on good ratings.
The biggest problem with ordering from China is the extremely long wait...It's going to take, usually, 4 to 6 weeks and sometimes longer.
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
You are lucky - and one of the few who hasn't. Many have, just look at the lightstim thread for example!
mahi75 wrote:
Not sure if that's a comment about the (two) Lightstims I bought from ebay (I haven't kept up to date with the AALS thread for ages) but Lightstim actually told me, via email, that both panels are authentic!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=6547323&highlight=#6547323

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:28 am      Reply with quote
It wasn't but its good to know!

I think the poster above is talking about buying an Amna type device because its cheaper on ebay than buying an official model from one of the official sellers. I was urging caution in this instance because it looks to me like you could easily purchase something that looks similar but won't deliver the same results.
ljk wrote:
Not sure if that's a comment about the (two) Lightstims I bought from ebay (I haven't kept up to date with the AALS thread for ages) but Lightstim actually told me, via email, that both panels are authentic!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=6547323&highlight=#6547323
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:31 am      Reply with quote
I don't want to rain on Christine's parade but I know what mahi75 is referring to.

There are quite a few, actually, on Ebay of varying prices (like $3 to $12 depending on location) that look almost exactly like the anma. If you look at the pictures they look almost identical and the size is also the same. They are made of a resin and are not called anma but mostly things like facial fasciablaster. I'm not sure what the anma is made of but it looks like resin to me.

I think there are enough people that are adamant about buying only from the source or name brands so I think Christine is safe...as are Lightstim and other manufacturers that don't like to be undercut on price.

Incidentally; Christine did put up another video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LcKlDo6c_g on the anma.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:02 am      Reply with quote
Well I have purchased on ebay items that were supposed to be genuine and no where near anything a like. Money was tight at the time and I found out the hard way that what you see isn't always what you get. So I really want to add a word of caution to others. I felt pretty annoyed when I purchased my item and it was sent through, and I thought it was a good buy. It was months later when I purchased from the official seller and realized I had been duped into thinking I had one thing but it was no where near as powerful.

As well as the size, to me the thing about the device is the shape. For example the teeth. The ones I saw on ebay had massive gaps and didn't look anywhere near like the real thing. The teeth sound a silly thing to notice, but when you consider you are suppose to do the brows and jawline with it, it is very important to ensure you are using a device that has measurements that are suited to the motion.

Having said that if you, or the original poster want to try ebay - go for it. Hopefully it will be the real thing - I was just trying to avoid anyone having the same mistake I did - so won't say another word now about it.
tigerlily009 wrote:
I think there are enough people that are adamant about buying only from the source or name brands so I think Christine is safe...as are Lightstim and other manufacturers that don't like to be undercut on price.

Incidentally; Christine did put up another video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LcKlDo6c_g on the anma.
myamax
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Its been a few months now since this thread started - those of you with the Anma, what are your thoughts?

Thank you!
medell

Mon May 07, 2018 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to mention my sister bought the ebay version of the ANMA because the ebay ad picture looked just like the authentic ANMA. However, what she got was not what's in the ad. What she got looks like all the other ebay ads though. There are minimal differences, but enough to make me only want the authentic ANMA. The front "fingers" on the one she got are straight out and catch on her facial skin, the authentic ANMA front fingers curve up, looks like they won't catch. Also, the distance from the front finger to the next one is tiny (not deep) on the ebay version, and a good size on the authentic one so you can massage the jawline.
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2018 5:39 am      Reply with quote
I purchased two of these from ebay at a total cost of $6 and that included shipping. It was just called a gua sha tool, not an anma. I tested it on my jawline and it's fine, but I use other things, so won't be using this on my face. Took a long while to get here since it shipping from China. The quality is good, it's a very solid resin material. I use it more as a myofascial release tool.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |