Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
A heads up for the 'face yoga method'
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
claraboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:47 am      Reply with quote
I have tried various face exercise props over the years. FE support system was good when the forum was active but it was too complicated and time consuming for me. I have ageless and that was ok. I liked the way it was quicker and less prescriptive but I can't honestly say I saw that much difference.
Recently I noticed my neck was looking a little saggy in photos(I've just turned 50) and decided to try something else. I bought the face yoga method book from Amazon. I haven't bought the whole prog as it's too expensive for me.
I wanted to report though that this seemingly simple set of exercises as had a phenomenal effect on my neck. It feels really strong and taut and the sagging has all gone and this is over just 3 weeks.
The other areas of my face are looking pretty good too.
I am really surprised actually and am in no way linked to the company.
EDS has been a great source of help over the years so I thought I should at least report back when something seemed to be working for me. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
Appreciate the update, claraboo. Glad you had success with it- might have to give it a go, myself. Thanks for taking the time to post!
claraboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:41 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Semolina Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:31 am      Reply with quote
is this the link?

http://face-building.com/images/stories/faceyoga/fymfreebook.pdf

Thanks,
Mansi
claraboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:00 am      Reply with quote
Yes it is! Very Happy

Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Oooh... I bought this and have been putting off reading it. Now I've seen your post I'll have to dig it out and give it a go! Idea
Aam24
5% products discount

Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Claraboo, are you only doing the exercises from the link above? Keep us posted
mahi75
5% products discount

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Claraboo, I just watched her webinar last night she offering sale price on her face yoga method.
Would you please share if it still working for your face and neck.
Do you see visible results?
I am looking something to work on my lower face (lip corner,and dimply chin and jowls)
How much was her book you bought?
She is offering her online training for $49.00
Please share your experience so far.
Mellcooktwo
5% products discount

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
The face yoga method videos are on Udemy website (or iPad app). About once a month udemy will run specials where all classes are $10. I purchased the video classes there for $10 a few months back. Makes it easy to have them on my iPad and able to access them anywhere.
healthywendy

Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
I did the 28 day challenge for face and neck. I thought their exercises were good, but was confused about how many repetitions were needed, and if we were supposed to do all the exercises each day. However I have noticed an improvement in this area. I should say that I'm also doing other neck tightening exercises (for turkey neck). Not a very flattering description lol!

5% products discount

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:22 am      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot Claraboo, it was very helpful and in depth.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |