Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
ATTN: Critic and interested in Bone Facial Ladies?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
mahi75
5% products discount

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
I have read all the post about'' BONE FACIAL''and Critic shared so much info and links on this topic.It is so awesome Critic sharing lot of what she knows
I am in USA and need to purchase the DVD and Books what Critic suggested but the problem is title is in Japanese,Korean or in Chines language and when i go to ebay or Amazon i can not put the title due to not understand these languages.I tried to copy pasted but it did not work.
Critic or any one on this board can guide me how can i purchase these books and DVD'S on Ebay and Amazon since these websites are in English.
I am very interested in Dvd coz at least i can follow the movements without understanding the language.

Anyone bought these books/DVD and recommend. Please tell me the procedure and give contact any trustworthy seller to order online ??Thanks in advance.
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ASAP.THANKS
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:40 am      Reply with quote
Just a word of caution here - be careful. Critic shared info with me and I actually injured myself following and had to seek medical advice. So whilst you may think it’s sufficient just to watch I truly believe you can do harm without realising. I spoke with a Chinese friend who told me that there are a lot of warnings no to do this with certain health conditions and no one spoke about this at the time. So I shared at the time and got a lot of criticism at the time for doing so. It took me several months to recuperate and almost put me off entirely. I felt that I was mislead as what. Dutifully told me wasn’t actually the method but her interpretation of these looking at pictures. I share because it took me time to undo!
mahi75
5% products discount

Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:56 am      Reply with quote
OMG I am so sorry to hear all that.Hope you better now.If you dont mind me sharing what technique did you follow and harm yourself?
I know these all posts were sent in 2008/2009 and i just came across to this topic and am very interested to know new anti-aging facial massage.
I know how to do a good facial massage and heard about this'Bone Facial' and wanted to purchase the DVD/BOOK to see what exactly it is??
Tanaka massage manual lymph drainage ace massage is great i tried it but i feel my one side of the face is getting slimmer than the other and i am losing cheeks volume.
Even i wont try on myself without any expert but I am still interested at least watch the DVD and read the book on this topic but don't know how to purchase them?

Please share your experience what worked the best on lower face.My jowls, lip corners and chin need help.
Any DVD or Book you all recommend.
Anyone can help me purchasing Korean,Chines or Japanese DVD/BOOKS from Ebay or Amazon?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |