Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best facial oil
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Aimeloi
5% products discount

Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is willing to share their favourite facial elixir oil that is both anti-aging and soothing for the skin.

My skin tends to be on the sensitive side and slightly dry so I'm looking for something that helps.

I have tried, Sisely's black rose oil and loved but it is very pricy. I wondering about Decleor as I have not tried it yet.
Marie1120
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried all of these but they have good reviews:
Korres wild RoseVitamin C Active Brightening Oil
Chantecaille Rose de Mai Face Oil
Ren O12 Moisture Defence Oil
And a couple that are real bargains:
Badger Damascus Rose Face Oil
Pixi Rose Oil Blend

If you want ones other than a rose oil, there are plenty of options.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Rosehip, pomegranate, squalane, macadamia, jojoba is a good blend

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
Aimeloi
5% products discount

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you all for the great suggestions! Smile
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Decleor Rose D'orient. Just beautiful.
emmaackermann
5% products discount

Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:37 am      Reply with quote
Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Oil is a good facial oil and is also very helpful for soothing the skin.
claire.issa
5% products discount

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Virginic Moroccan Oil!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:28 am      Reply with quote
The only issue for me with Moroccan oil is the smell. It smells gross.
claire.issa wrote:
Virginic Moroccan Oil!
LizieCarrel

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:23 am      Reply with quote
I would love to try it.
EvaLi
5% products discount

Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:44 am      Reply with quote
I love the complex oils, right now they are not difficult to find, the most important criteria for me are the natural ingredients.
rihanafranklin

Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:16 am      Reply with quote
The best nourishing oil for facial is:
1.Goop by Juice Beauty Enriching Face Oil
2.Vintner's Daughter Active Botanical Serum
3.Maya Chia SUPERCRITICAL OMEGA-3 CHIA OIL

I think these are the best facial oil at present.
doodlebug
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:16 am      Reply with quote
I have been loving the Organic Moisture Shield facial oil from PSF. I use the one for oily/acne skin & it has balanced out my sebum production big time! No more breakouts & no more dry patches. And the smell is heavenly!
http://www.psfskincare.com/moisture-shield-organic-facial-oil-for-oily-acneic-skin-1fl-oz/
Richa94
5% products discount

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:37 am      Reply with quote
My favorite facial elixir oil is Farsali Rose Gold Elixir, I'm using this product for quite sometimes. As you mention that your skin is sensitive and dry as well, then you have to buy facial elixir oil according to it. No idea about Decleor, But here is the list of facial elixir oil that you can go for.
1.Zelens Z-22 Absolute Face Oil
2.Laura Mercier Infusion de Rose Nourishing Oil
3.Votary Facial Oil Neroli & Myrrh

5% products discount

Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:10 am      Reply with quote
I recommend go for natural oils instead of commercial products.
Coconut Oil is my #1 choice.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
I just tried this and it's amazing! Leaving the sin so smooth and feels so luxurious.

Omorovicza Miracle Facial Oil!
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
Natural vitamin E can repair and consolidate the skin's natural protective barrier, lock the skin's moisture, provide deep nourishment from inside to outside, transform the rough skin, and keep the skin moist, bright, soft and smooth for a long time.

报错
Emma2019

Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:39 am      Reply with quote
I recommend you coconut oil in clear view. It moisturizes and nourishes your skin. And it is natured.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
Decleor Rose D'orient oil is sublime
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:14 am      Reply with quote
I am using a great oil by a company called Monat. Its marketed as a hair oil, but it can be used on skin and it sinks in lovely and provides a lot of nutrients to the skin and my skin is relatively dry and I love it. I have also used it on my hair too and I love the smell and it gives it a glossy shine without weighing it down.
Hanna768

Tue May 14, 2019 12:16 am      Reply with quote
Anise oil is good for wrinkles.
PatKyle
5% products discount

Wed May 15, 2019 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
My skin feels so soft after using the Rose oil. The oil absorbs well and I’m not left with oily looking skin just a nice healthy glow.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 16, 2019 6:31 am      Reply with quote
I have sensitive skin and have tried many oils. Russell organics has a few. but my favorite have to be in the Decleor line. Always feel and smell so decadent and they soak in like butter. And there are a few to choose from. The Rose D'Orient is good but I also love the Iris, Angelique, its my favorite but hard to find. Anything with Soothing in the title as well.

Sun May 26, 2019 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil facial
jess2101
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:11 am      Reply with quote
Plant Gold - L'Or des Plantes Clarins

a very complete mixture of oils
A unique double formula combining the iconic Clarins Blue Orchid Oil and a light, non-greasy emulsion. An emulsion-in-oil 100% of natural origin which hydrates, nourishes, revitalizes and gives radiance to the skin. Idea
jess2101
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:13 am      Reply with quote
here is the detailed composition if it interests someone:
AQUA/WATER/EAU . CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL . COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE . MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL . PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL . PROPANEDIOL . POLYGLYCERYL-6 STEARATE . VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . POGOSTEMON CABLIN OIL . LEVULINIC ACID . XANTHAN GUM . CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) . GAULTHERIA PROCUMBENS (WINTERGREEN) LEAF EXTRACT . P-ANISIC ACID . SODIUM HYDROXIDE . TOCOPHEROL . POLYGLYCERYL-6 BEHENATE . LINALOOL . PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE . GLYCERIN . SODIUM LEVULINATE . LIMONENE . HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL . PHYTIC ACID . ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT . EUGENOL . COUMARIN . VANDA COERULEA EXTRACT. [V3619A]
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |