Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
*~~~~~~~DIY skincare recipe & discussion thread~~~~~~~~*
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:58 am      Reply with quote
mountainroseherbs.com

Very Happy
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Liss wrote:
Anyone how knows where to get wicth hazel???
thepersonalformulator left it out of my order and I dont want to pay another 20 dollars for shipping. found it in uk but at a shipping cost of 7 punds for a 1 pound item I might as well used the original at a lower cost.

Or can I replace the which hazel with another astringent ??? Preforbably something which is grown up here in icelandica Wink

Depending upon what you are trying to make, Witch Hazel may not necessarily be an essential ingredient. For example, it’s not absolutely *mandatory* to include it in the recipe for ACV toner or homemade Dr. Hauschka’s Cleansing Cream.

Are you absolutely *certain* that Witch Hazel is not available to you at your local drugstore/pharmacy/chemist, or whatever they call them in Norway? Over here, they stock it on the shelf in either the skincare/facial cleansers/body lotions aisle or in the first aid section with the Band-aids and hydrogen peroxide. Have you tried asking the pharmacist/chemist if their store carries it? Also, I realize this may not be true in Norway, but another likely place to find Witch Hazel might be a health food store.

Regardless of whether or not you’re able to find it locally or must resort to ordering it online, make sure to check the ingredients for whatever brand of Witch Hazel you decide to buy because most of the cheaper brands contain mostly alcohol which can be very drying, even to those with the oiliest of skin (like me!).

In the U.S., a good brand to go with would be “Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel” – here’s a link to their website to learn more about the benefits of Witch Hazel, what it is and what it does:www.witchhazel.com

My only other suggestion for obtaining Witch Hazel in your country would be to possibly ask a friend or family member who lives in or is visiting the UK, Canada or America to buy a bottle for you and either mail it to you or bring it back to you once s/he returns from his/her trip. Confused

Although I am completely disgusted by the obscene and grossly inflated amounts that many American online retailers charge to ship an item to a customer overseas – or even to people actually living within the U.S. as is the case with The Personal Formulators who charge a minimum shipping fee of $8.00USD regardless of the size of your order!! – I have learned from my own experience as “personal shopper” or homemade skincare-maker for various EDS members that the post office primarily determines the cost of shipping an item by how much it weighs. For example, it costs an arm and a leg to ship a 16-oz bottle of shampoo and/or conditioner (or a large bottle of Dr. Holland’s ACV Super Toner! Wink ) because the parcel can weigh 1-2 pounds. Witch Hazel is sold in 16-oz bottles, and my experience has shown that the cost of postage for an item like this is somewhere around $7.50USD to send it to the UK.

HTH,
Carrie

5% products discount

Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
yoshko wrote:
To Carekate,
Do I really need the propylene glycol to make the Vitamin C serum? I would order on the site you recommended but I think $9.00 shipping is quite a lot to pay for shipping. I've looked for propylene glycol in various health food stores to no avail. So I was wondering if there were any other sources to get the propylene glycol. Thank You
Again, I repeat my offer:

I have two enormous bottles of propylene glycol that I will never be able to use up by myself so I am willing to decant a small amount (enough to yield approx. 1 years’ worth of homemade Vit-C serums) and ship it to EDS members for only the *actual* cost of S&H(plus a 75¢ PayPal currency conversion fee). In addition, I can also provide a small amount of Vit-C crystals with which to make your serum.

If interested, send me a PM with your full name, mailing address and PayPal Account Name (usually the same as your email address), unless you live in the U.S. and then I will accept a personal check or cash for the S&H amount.

To Carekate, I sent a PM with my fullname, address, and Pay Pal account name about a week ago. I was just curious if you received my PM since I haven't received any reply. I hope I PM you correctly. I am anxiously awaiting the Propylene Glycol so I can try making the Vitamin C Serum. Thank You
Liss
5% products discount

Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:37 am      Reply with quote
hi,

I was trying to make acv toner and Dr hauschka cc.

After searching in different stores and pharmacies, I was told to call national medicin org(or something like that).
Which I did, it turns out witch hazel (or troll hassel in norw) is considered a medicine and only sold as hemoride creme and it is illegal to import or sell in liquid form(which I apparantly should be aware of because customs will find it and fine you o : Rolling Eyes )

I surrender Smile and will make my stuff without the WH.(plus I will always check the list on illegal drugs before ordering anything remotly close to drugs online again, I am pretty sure this strikt regime only applies to Norway so there is no reason to start shaking in your pants if you have been able to import it to you country.)
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:32 am      Reply with quote
Reeeeealy...cause you can find it atwww.mountainroseherbs.com
check at the bottom of this page:
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/supply/ingred.php
Very Happy
Liss
5% products discount

Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:03 am      Reply with quote
Hmmm.. Think I will stay away from it. They do Exclamation serve hefty fines.
Avelon
5% products discount

Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
For when your complexion is out of control.

Here is a little recipe that works for pigmentation and large pores and redmarks. It’s a bit like the Lush warrior mask and is the most effective thing I have ever used, it goes with a warning though, you will smell like salad dressing.

1 egg white
Kaolin or clay
3 teaspoons of garlic juice
juice from half a lemon.

Prep, night before take a few tables spoons of crashed garlic and place in a jar add water, pop in fridge overnight.

Whisk egg white till nice and fluffy, add juice from half a lemon, and desired teaspoons of garlic. Whisk again till fluffy. From here add the powdered clay, or corn flour if you don’t have clay until you get the consistency you want. Personally I beat the egg white for a while, this way you don’t need to much clay.

I use this morning and night for about a week to bring my face back into line when I have let it get out of control.
Zoe
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Did anyone have any luck in the UK?! (My steamer is the old fashioned pan of boiler water type so no chance of distilled water!)

Anyone think of using a dash of mineral water? (As was mentioned Vit C crystals just with glycol and a dash of water)

hpjrt - (apologies if it was not you) you bought the oil soluble vit c rather than the usual crystals? So you simply mixed a portion of that with an oil of your choice (i.e. would jojoba work?) was this Vit C a lot more expensive than the normal L-ascorbic?

Thanks!
silke

Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi All,
I just discovered EDS a few days ago and am bummed I didn't find it sooner!
I love the DIY stuff, all your tips and recipes are great.
I'm a big fan of the Miracle Whip Mask/Peel, even after trying many of the newer expensive peels, I keep going back to it. It really takes off all the old dead skin (like an enzyme mask/peel) but is so mild, I can use it on my eyelids (You have to get used to the fumes first, though, so be careful!).
After reading about the Asprin mask, I was inspired to combine the two. It beats everything else I've ever tried! Better than any of the expensive facials or products I've spent money on through the years. I feel like I've just discovered the light bulb. Definitely my new HG!
I combined 1 tablespoon MW (has to be original formula, low fat and olive oil don't seem to work) with 3 crushed aspirin, spread it on and after 20 minutes, began to "roll" it off with my fingertips. All the dead skin just sloughs off! Kind of gross but great results! Afterwards, I really cleaned my skin well (otherwise, I break out, which I am very prone to) and followed up with Dr. H's toner and rejuvinating mask. My skin has never been so smooth! If you try this, make sure to really moisturize well and use sun screen, all those new cells need protection.
Thanks you guys! This is great!
Silke
jago25_98

Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
When I read the sleep one it came out as
Quote:
Homemade sleeping potion for insomniac like me.

You need :
100% pure lavender essential oil
100% pure majoram wild essential oil

Mix head against wall repeatedly until unconcious

odd.
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
hpjrt - (apologies if it was not you) you bought the oil soluble vit c rather than the usual crystals? So you simply mixed a portion of that with an oil of your choice (i.e. would jojoba work?) was this Vit C a lot more expensive than the normal L-ascorbic?

Hi Zoe,

It was me, but the only form of oil soluable Vitamin C I could find had other things in it that "gummed up the works" as it were.

In other words ... I didn't pursue it further ... mostly because I discovered that the skin/body has to convert the oil soluable version into l-ascorbic acid before it becomes effective.

So ... I stuck to l-ascorbic acid. *sigh*

Mary

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Helllooo synchronicity! Laughing This thread has landed on the exact topic I’d like to discuss. Per the PSF forum, I would like to make the oil-soluble Vit C w/Vit E:

“The Personal Formulator.com has three sources of Vitamin C:
1) ascorbyl palmitate [SIV06]
2) ascorbic acid [SIV05]
3) BV-OSC [BVOSC] or Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate

The most common form of Vitamin C is ascorbic acid. Available as both d-Ascorbic Acid and l-Ascorbic Acid. It is a powerful antioxidant capable of imparting a wide range of anti-aging functionality. Unfortunately, pure vitamin C or ascorbic acid, both d- and l- is difficult to stabilize and use in cosmetic formulations. Color shift and activity reduction occur as ascorbic acid rapidly converts to dehydroascorbic acid.

As far as Vitamin C formulation of increasing stability are: ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate and BV-OSC, respectively.

Also pure vitamin C is not the most active form for collagen synthesis and anti-oxidant. BV-OSC is an ester of Vitamin C which is able to penetrate, retain in the epidermis and to some extent, in the dermis. The clinical data summary is posted in our website "Facts about BV-OSC" or by clicking the following link:
http://www.thepersonalformulator.com/bvosc.htm

We conclude that by formulating with BV-OSC at the recommended use levels will: inhibit melanogenesis and stimulate collagen synthesis. More importantly, it will also remain stable in formulation.”

And--

“Unlike Ascorbic Acid which is water soluble, BV-OSC (INCI name: Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate) is oil soluble and I think you would have a problem get BV-OSC solubilized in water and propylene glycol.

Combing BV-OSC with something like Vitamin E (alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin E Acetate (Tocoheryl Acetate) or blend of mixed Tocopherols (Cov-ox T50) should make a very effective serum.”

So, does anyone have a clue as to proportions? Since I’m currently using coconut oil on my face, can I just use the same proportions as the regular serum to end up with an approximately 12% solution?

Example:

¼ tsp. BV-OSC
5 ml. Vit E (extracted from gel caps?)
5 ml. coconut oil

Thing is, a gal on PSF posted that her BV-OSC has been sitting in jojoba oil for three days and is still in a crystalline state. What’s the trick to dissolving it in oil, if it’s oil-soluble?

Would be kind of great to have the C serum and moisturizer in one at this time of year. Also, sounds like it wouldn’t need to be replaced every week. Apparently this is a more stable C?

Thanks!
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:42 am      Reply with quote
While I have no response to most that of that post [I'm afraid it's beyond my tiny little brain Laughing ] ... I do have some idea why it may not have dissolved in jojoba oil.

Jojoba really isn't an oil. It's a wax ... but because it's in liquid form, it's called "oil".

It could be that if you took the same substance and put it into, say, evoo or coconut oil, it would dissolve pretty quickly.

Just my thoughts ...

Mary

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't realize jojoba was a wax. That's a very interesting theory.

It's a lot for me to absorb, too. Just copied the info from PSF forum, so folks could understand a bit more about this other variety of C.

Thanks!
jago25_98

Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Can't I just use dissolvable Vit.C and dissolvable Asperin?

p.s. Regarding ethonol. Ethonol is alcohol. Alcohol tends to be taxed for drinking so if you want to sell it for cleaning or anything else you have to add impurities to make it undrinkable. Kinda crazy as you can make Alcohol very easily but hey, same with Ganja
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi jago25_98,

I think you'd pay less for l-ascorbic acid crystals/powder. Check with your pharmacy ... they are quite inexpensive.

I don't think that oral Vitamin C can be used as it's probably not the type that can be absorbed by the skin.

The aspirin is fine and melts easily in water. You could ask your pharmacy if they will sell you salicylic acid. It's very cheap ... but it's not water soluable. Salicylic acid is soluable in oil, alcohol and PG.

I just purchased some today at my local pharmacy and I got a huge jar for about $3.75! So fellow Canadians ... take note! Laughing

Mary

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Okay ... this is the moisturizer I've been using for several weeks now to counter the winter dryness that's been plaguing me! Laughing

Mary's Moisturizer

2 tsp (heaping) coconut oil [solid]
½ tsp (level) shea nut butter
2 tsp 1:1 aloe mix *[see below for this]

30 drops Rose Hip Seed Oil
20 drops Geranium Oil
10 drops Lavender Oil
10 drops Sweet Orange Oil
10 drops Ylang-Ylang Oil

10 drops glycerin
1 lecithin capsule
1 vitamin E capsule [400 IU]

*1:1 Aloe Mix
Because sometimes the cold pressed aloe vera gel is a little irritating, boil some distilled water ... and pour this in a ratio of 1 measure aloe vera gel to 1 measure just-boiled distilled water. Blend into a separate container/bottle and measure out what’s needed.

Method

1. Put coconut oil and shea nut butter into a heat resistant dish and melt over boiling water.

2. Allow the oils to cool slightly, then add the 1:1 aloe mix

3. Blend the Essential Oils and Rose Hip Seed Oil and when the oil/aloe mixture is cool, add.

4. Add glycerin, lecithin and vitamin E.

5. Blend everything with a stick blender for a few minutes until well blended.

6. Pour into an amber glass dropper bottle.

7. Shake well before each use. [The mixture will separate while sitting.]

Note: You can also add a vitamin C serum to this. Just make up a recipe as per Carrie’s recipe ... and add it into the moisturizer. I figure that a full 10% serum recipe gives the moisturizer a 5% Vitamin C content. Now, my math could be in error there.
Also Note: To make a “thinner” lotion, increase the 1:1 aloe mixture.

Oil Mix for MMU Foundation

15 drops rose hip seed oil
8 drops hemp seed oil
5 drops jojoba oil
1 vitamin E capsule [400 IU]
1 lecithin capsule
6 dashes mineral foundation [1 dash = 1/8 tsp]

Mix Well

Note: You can purchase measuring spoons that are marked "dash" [1/8 tsp], "pinch" [1/16 tsp]

and "smidgeon" [1/32 tsp]. That's what I used.

Okay ... there they are. I've found that they are working very well.

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
Just came across this site while searching for recipes to use with the mango butter I bought (don't ask, lol)

Fun stuff!

http://www.snowdriftfarm.com/packaging.html

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
hey,
does anyone put any EO in their OCM? Or are you just using the castor oil and EOVO?
thanks!
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
I add ylang ylang & lavender to mine. I add Bourbon Geranium (LOVE it!) to my soybean oil in the shower. Add Tea Tree Oil to my asprin mask.

LOL - needless to say the more time I spend here the more adventerous I get. Did a search online last night and found oodles of fun DIY sites. Made my list and spent nearly 3 hours in the hippy health food store, thought the lady was gonna charge me rent. Actually, what she did say was she was going to charge me an entertainment fee!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
canadagal wrote:
hey,
does anyone put any EO in their OCM? Or are you just using the castor oil and EOVO?
thanks!

I add Geranium to mine because of it's cleansing, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and healing properties.

Candy8865 wrote:
Did a search online last night and found oodles of fun DIY sites. Made my list and spent nearly 3 hours in the hippy health food store, thought the lady was gonna charge me rent. Actually, what she did say was she was going to charge me an entertainment fee!!

Laughing sounds like me at the health food store.

Do you mind sharing the DIY sites you found?

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
thatgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
Are they any eye creams I can make that will help with wrinkles?
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Recipe for homemade version of Dr. Hauschka’s Cleansing Cream:

What you'll need:

• Fresh, whole almonds
• Coffee grinder, blender or food processor (to make almond meal)
• Small, airtight container
• Oil of your choice (grapeseed, olive, jojoba, castor, sweet almond, etc)
• Witch hazel (alcohol-free, if you can find it!)
• Ylang Ylang essential oil (optional)
• Lysorbic acid (aka: Vitamin C) powder or crystals

What you do:

To make a one-month supply (give or take), finely grind about 150 almonds* in your grinder/blender or food processor. Put the resulting almond meal in your airtight container and gradually drizzle in between 1-3 teaspoons of oil, and ½ teaspoon of Witch Hazel and stir/mix well. Keep adding additional oil until your mixture reaches the desired consistency -- you want it to be a nice, thick paste (remember, when you apply it, you add water to make it "spreadable" on your face). If you add too much oil (like I did the first time!), simply stir a bit more almond meal to thicken it back up. Likewise, if your mixture is too thick, then add a few more drops of oil. That's it! Put the lid on your container and you've now got your homemade Dr. H Cleansing Cream.

If desired, you can add additional ingredients that are beneficial for your particular skintype. I have hyper-oily skin, so I chose to add a few (7-10) drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil (not only good for helping to control regulate oil production, but makes my CC smell yummy!!) and a teaspoon of lysorbic acid crystals.

Other possible add-ins:
• Lavendar essential oil (calms redness)
• Teatree oil (antiseptic properties, good for break-out prone skin)
• Check-out the essential oil guide for more ideas: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5922&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I'm sure there are dozens of other possibilities, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind. Research some of the various essential oils to find out what kind of properties they have in terms of skincare and just experiment. The great thing about this homemade cleansing cream is that if you mix up a batch with add-in ingredients that you don't like, it won't break the bank if you decide to dump it out and start over again!

You can use your homemade CC twice daily, if desired. But if you wear makeup, don't forget to remove your makeup with an actual cleanser/makeup remover *before* you apply the cleansing cream as it is not meant to remove makeup.

I keep my homemade cleansing cream on my bathroom counter...it does *not* have to be refrigerator, although Winnie said that after putting her homemade CC in the fridge, the next time she used it, it smelled exactly like the real Dr. Hauschka CC so if you're a fan of the yeasty smell, be my guest! I store mine in a little tupperware-type of container; I'm not sure how much the container actually holds, but it's about the size of a small baby-food jar, if that helps give you an idea....

*Note: my coffee-grinder only allows me to grind 12 almonds at a time, so it takes a little while to make the almond meal. Therefore, if you choose, you can grind up your entire batch of almonds at one time, and then just store the excess in an airtight container in your freezer until it's time to make a new batch of cleansing cream....

I am very interested in making this, but have some questions...sorry if they seem like I don't know what I am doing ~but I don't Laughing

1. is what you put in the freezer just almond meal, or should I go ahead and mix in the witch hazel, vit c crystals, etc with it??
2. the measurements listed-1/2 teaspoon of witch hazel,1-3 teaspoons of oil...is this for the whole bag of almonds, or just a portion of the bag.
3. I like the smell of the ylang ylang, can I also add tea tree oil also...or will this be too much!!!

TIA!! There is some much information on this forum ~ I learn from you guys every day!!!
Chrissie

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:23 am      Reply with quote
Another recipe for homemade Duwop “Lip Venom:”

carekate wrote:
pnw wrote:
In an earlier thread you had mentioned we could make our own DuWop Lip Venom. I just saw the product on QVC and the salesgal said the essential oils are:

cinnamon, wintergreen, ginger

Do you have a recipe you can share?
You would just mix 3 parts jojoba oil with one part avocado oil (cold-pressed or “virgin” oil is best) and add 1-2 drops each of the following essential oils: cinnamon leaf oil, wintergreen oil and wintergreen, along with a drop of menthol. You can buy all of the ingredients fromwww.thepersonalformulator.com for less than $20, and it would give you enough ‘raw materials’ to make dozens of batches of “Lip Venom.”

I’m going to post this recipe in DIY Skincare Recipes thread for posterity....

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:14 am      Reply with quote
I finally made my very first vit C serum last night! Or actually I'm going to call it my
Vit-C tonic

I got a 30 ml amber bottle, filled it up halfway with distilled water and added about 1/4 of a teaspoon of vit-c. The vit-c dissolved more or less immediately...which surprised me a bit but never mind - am not complaining:) Then I applied it to my face the same as a toner, emptied a puddle of liquid into the palm of my hand and dabbed it all over my face, watching out for the eyes of course. Then I figuered it couldn't be very strong and dabbed a few drops around my eyes as well Very Happy In other words I was enjoying myself.

Actually used it again this morning...

It tastes a bit sour...but I like it.

Now do use your vit-c only once a day or twice?

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |