Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

*~~~~~~~DIY skincare recipe & discussion thread~~~~~~~~*
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:31 am      Reply with quote
sark wrote:
Hi Carekate - happy holidays! I'm quite excited to try out this aspirin mask and was wondering what you thought about adding some kaolin and white clay to it to amp up the pore declogging properties. How much clay do you think I should add, and should I increase any of the liquids (yogurt/milk, aloe, etc.) to account for the extra powder? Thanks Smile

carekate wrote:
I alluded to this formula in a previous post here last month, but a couple of members have requested the actual recipe in another thread so I figured it would be a good idea to post it in the official DIY thread so that it was there with everything else so here it is, copied verbatim from one of my post's over on MUA:

Okay, I know a lot of you have discovered the wonders of the original aspirin mask, which I happened to learn about when I stumbled across reviews of it over in MUA Productville. Like nearly everyone who has tried it, I was completely astonished by the immediate results I saw and it has been a regular part of my skincare routine since that time. My personal version featured crushed aspirin mixed with a little water and some honey to “bind” it so the flakes wouldn’t rain down from my face while the mask was beginning to dry.

However, I was noticing that even after I used the aspirin mask, I had this stubborn patch of flaky skin near the top of my nose at the inner corner of my eye that for some reason just wasn’t coming off from the exfoliating action of the mask. I went into to research mode – hence the primer above on AHAs and BHAs – and discovered that while salicylic acid (aspirin) penetrates down into pores to de-gunk them, it didn’t really provide much in the way of removing the very top layer of dead cells in the skin’s surface. What I needed was either glycolic or lactic acid, which work to dissolve the “glue” that binds the skin cells together and that’s when inspiration struck!

Why not create a something that combined the benefits of both AHAs and BHAs into one mask or treatment? And – behold – my newest creation was born! If you love what the ordinary aspirin mask does for your skin, this new one will absolutely blow your bloody mind....

Recipe for Dr. Holland’s Super Brightening Super-Sonic Facial Mask

What you’ll need:

• Large bottle of plain/generic, uncoated aspirin
• Clean, empty small jar or other similar container
• Granulated (i.e.: white) or brown sugar
• Lactic Acid Concentrate
• Aloe Vera juice (may substitute plain distilled water, or strongly-brewed green and/or chamomile tea *made* with distilled water)
• Aloe Vera Extract (may substitute Jojoba or any other oil of your choice)
• French Green Clay (optional)
• Honey (optional)

What you do:

• Fill jar with approximately 50 aspirin tablets;
• Add just enough aloe vera juice/water/tea to completely dissolve the aspirin tablets into a smooth powder;
• Stir in two teaspoons of sugar;
• Add one-eighth teaspoon of Lactic Acid Concentrate (available from the Personal Formulator website);
• Stir in one-fourth teaspoon of Aloe Vera Extract or oil and a splash of honey (if desired);
• If desired, gradually add a portion of French Green Clay to mixture. I like to include the clay in my version simply because I have serious oil control issues so I need all the oil-absorbing help I can get!
• Blend all ingredients by stirring thoroughly. If necessary, drizzle in a bit more oil or other liquid until your mask has reached your desired consistency.

Note: the above-recipe yields approximately enough mask for a one month supply, however you *can* make a ‘single-serving’ size of the mask fresh each day by doing the following:

Use only 2-3 aspirin, a pinch of sugar, a couple of drops of *whole milk* (this replaces the lactic acid concentrate above) in which to dissolve the aspirin, and one drop each of aloe vera extract or oil and honey. Mix it altogether in a small dish or the palm of your hand.

How you do it:

• Two to three times per week, apply thin layer of mask to entire face and neck, avoiding the eye contour area.
• Leave mask on for 10-15 minutes, then moisten fingertips and gently massage mask into skin, rewetting your fingers often.
• Rinse with lukewarn water, pat dry.
• Followup with ACV Toner, then any serums or moisturizers as desired.

Important Note: This mask can be drying for some users, so do not use more often than recommended, no matter how much you may be tempted by the miraculous reduction in red marks from previous breakouts!

Also, it is a good idea to followup this mask by applying a nice, rich facial moisturizer after rinsing mask off and applying ACV toner.

For extremely sensitive skin, you do not need to leave it on for as long as directed, or else you may cut back and use mask only 1-2 per week.

I now use my Super-Sonic mask to exfoliate my face every morning. However, I’ve got very-thick, very oily skin that is only sensitive to certain products or ingredients very infrequently, so if you’re skin is more reactive or sensitive, I would only use this mask 1-2 per week, or about as often is you are able to tolerate using the plain “vanilla” aspirin mask.

Any kind of clay can be added to the basic recipe. You shouldn't need to increase the amount of liquid ingredients to compensate for the clay...unless you get carried away like I did the first time and add TOO MUCH clay -- in which case, in a few hours time you'll have a giant aspirin "rock" that quickly outgrew the jar it was contained in! Shock Shock Shock Just remember that the clay is going to absorb the liquids and then expand so you don't need to add much clay for it to be effective....If your mask gets too thick and unmalleable, just add a few drops of liquid at a time and mix it well until it returns to the desired consistency.

BTW, I just discovered the wonders of powdered licorice root and have incorporate it into my Super Sonic Mask formulation. It's purported to help fade hyperpigmentation and has antiinflammatory properties to help calm the skin....

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
thanks! i'm in the middle of my first aspirin mask (just waiting for it to dry) . . . i ended up using 3 uncoated aspirin, aloe vera juice to dissolve, 1 tsp whole milk yogurt, pinch sugar, 2 drops lavendar e.o., 1 drop ylang ylang e.o., 2 drops honey, and a couple of tsps mixture of kaolin and rhassoul clay - mask stayed pretty liquid, but still stuck to my face. perhaps less yogurt or more clay next time? so excited to see the results . . . is it normal though for the aspirin to remain somewhat gritty (i did use the uncoated kind)?
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
sark wrote:
is it normal though for the aspirin to remain somewhat gritty?
Yes, that's normal. When it's time to rinse, wet your fingertips and GENTLY massage your face, rewetting fingertips as necessary to ensure they stay wet so there's no "drag" then rinse with lukewarm water, pat dry and followup with your fave toner, serums and/or moisturizer.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
thanks so much - sorry to ask this, i'm sure someone else has before, but i couldn't find it when i searched - is it normal for my skin to be red afterwards, especially at the very top of my cheeks/an inch or two below my eyes? it doesn't hurt, just red, and it didn't even tingle when i had the mask on - felt totally fine. i'm assuming it will go down in time, but i just want to make sure i didn't do something wrong.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
sark wrote:
thanks so much - sorry to ask this, i'm sure someone else has before, but i couldn't find it when i searched - is it normal for my skin to be red afterwards, especially at the very top of my cheeks/an inch or two below my eyes? it doesn't hurt, just red, and it didn't even tingle when i had the mask on - felt totally fine. i'm assuming it will go down in time, but i just want to make sure i didn't do something wrong.
A bit of redness afterwards is normal -- it should go down in an hour or two. If your skin is REALLY RED and feels inflamed, then you may have left the mask on too long. You can calm this irritation/inflammation by A) using an ACV toner and then B) applying some aloe vera gel (fresh from an aloe plant, or the stuff you buy to treat a sunburn).

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
If your skin is REALLY RED and feels inflamed, then you may have left the mask on too long. You can calm this irritation/inflammation by A) using an ACV toner and then B) applying some aloe vera gel (fresh from an aloe plant, or the stuff you buy to treat a sunburn).

Hi Carekate, my ACV stings when I apply it (It's about 30% store-bought in Green tea with E.Os) so I would be very cautious about using it if my skin is inflammed. Am I off-base here?
hmm

But the aloe-vera, I can totally see. I keep some in the fridge for emergencies.
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
skin has totally calmed down and feels super smooth - can't wait to try this one again! carekate, do you make a version of the dr. hauschka rejuvenating mask? i've been wanting to try it but it's so expensive! Smile
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
another random question - i was thinking of pumping up the aspirin mask by using active manuka honey instead of regular honey. has anyone tried this? also, do you know if you can find manuka at whole foods?
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
I've used manuka in the mask and not noticed any difference.
Usually manuka is available in wholefood stores.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:15 am      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
carekate wrote:
If your skin is REALLY RED and feels inflamed, then you may have left the mask on too long. You can calm this irritation/inflammation by A) using an ACV toner and then B) applying some aloe vera gel (fresh from an aloe plant, or the stuff you buy to treat a sunburn).

Hi Carekate, my ACV stings when I apply it (It's about 30% store-bought in Green tea with E.Os) so I would be very cautious about using it if my skin is inflammed. Am I off-base here?
hmm

But the aloe-vera, I can totally see. I keep some in the fridge for emergencies.

ACV helps restore the acid mantle to your skin but if it stings when you're applying it, you might want to dilute it even more. Another trick I've learned is to make my ACV Super Toner using about 20% ACV, plus 20% green tea (or roobios or white tea, or a mixture of all three!), plus 30% aloe vera juice (the nutritional supplement that you drink -- available in the vitamin aisle at health food stores and "central market"-type supermarkets) plus 30% of your fave floral hydrosol (if you don't have any hydrosol, just use 60% aloe juice instead). This is great for those with sensitive or dry skin who've found that the regular ACV toner recipe is too drying.

The reason I said to use the ACV toner after you've accidentally overstimulated your skin or left any type of mask or peel on too long is because ACV is fantastic for taking the "heat" out of any type of minor burn (i.e.: sunburn, accidental cigarette burn or minor cooking accident). Before you slather the burn in aloe, soak it with an ACV compress for a few minutes to remove the heat, help neutralize the pain and restore the acid mantle to prevent infection, THEN coat the burned area with aloe vera gel! The same principal applies if you've accidentally "burned" your face with a too-strong mask or peel. Yeah, it's gonna sting a bit, but it's helping to restore the PH level of your skin so that no germs or bacteria can get in there and cause infection....

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:26 am      Reply with quote
sark wrote:
carekate, do you make a version of the dr. hauschka rejuvenating mask?
No, but if you can post the list of ingredients, I can probably extrapolite a DIY version recipe for you....

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:21 am      Reply with quote
that would be amazing! this mask, all of the lip products, hair growth, emulsion pure, there are just so many good things on your list!

Rejuvenating Mask 1.0 fl oz.
For all skin conditions
A versatile, dynamic mask for all skin conditions. Revitalize lackluster skin, reduce blemishes and pore size and soften hardened skin with this intensive treatment.
Nurturing oils and extracts calm irritation and reduce the appearance of redness and blemishes
Refines pores and normalizes skin functions
Softens hardened, rough skin and scar tissue
Renews skin after cosmetic procedures or surgery

Full Ingredient List for Rejuvenating Mask
Water (Aqua), Quince (Pyrus Cydonia) Seed Extract, Alcohol, Glycerin, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Germ Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Borage (Borago Officinalis) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil, Matricaria/German Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita) Extract, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Bentonite, Carrot (Daucus Carota) Extract, Propolis Wax (Propolis Cera), Fragrance/Parfum (essential oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Farnesol, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex (CI 75810)
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:22 am      Reply with quote
Oooohhh, I like that new-fanged ACV toner recipe. I'll start by squirting some aloe vera gel into my toner bottle. Next time I make it, I'll add hydrosol (my fav is rose). Thanks Carekate.
misskatblack
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
I am curious if anyone has tried to make a DIY version of Du-wop's I-gels. I tried to make one years ago and made an awful mess! They contain gelatine like the circle buster recipe. I read years ago that Catherine Zeta Jones uses them. I really liked them but at $25 for 3 pairs there must be a cheaper way to make them at home even if they are just gelatine and chamomile.
Any one have any ideas on how to make these at home?

They come in 3 varieties and these are the ingredients for each:

Blue - Tired Eyes
Water, Gelatin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-45 Palm Kernel Glycerides, Camelia Olifera Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf Juice), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Methylparaben,
Tetrasodium EDTA, May Contain: Blue 1, Yellow 5

Purple - Fine Lines
Water, Gelatin, Butylene Glycol, Soluble Marine Collagen, Marine Elastin, Ascorbyl Glucosamine (Vitamin C), Retinol (Vitamin A), Nigra Lemongrass Burdock and Calendula, PEG-60 Almond Glyceride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Blue 1, Red 33, Essential Oil Fragrance

Yellow - Dark Circles
Water, Gelatin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-45 Palm Kernal Glycerides, Arnica Montana Extract, Persea Gratissima Fruit Extract, Citrus Tangerina Extract, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, May Contain: Yellow 5, May Contain: Yellow 6
chevycamarolvr
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:01 am      Reply with quote
I'm looking for a DIY version of the 2% salicylic acid exfoliator (ph 1.9) you can buy from skincarecentral.

Ingredients are:
Organic Grape Alcohol Extract, Salicylic Acid, Propylene Glycol

I know I can get the the SA and PG from the Personal Formulator, but I have no idea where to get the grape alcohol... Is there something similar I could use? How much of each would I use to get a 2% solution?
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi chevycamarolvr,

Wouldn't "grape alcohol" be a wine? Rubbing alcohol is a grain alcohol ... but I would think that "grape alcohol" would be made from grapes ... hence wine.

You might check at a wine making store to see if they have something with a little stronger alcohol content than the average wine. Otherwise, I'd be tempted to try some white wine to see if that worked.

Good luck

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
I'm loving my new ACV toner to which I have added a few globs of aloe vera gel.

I also love Carekate's Supersonic mask but since I can't use it everyday I would love the same principle in a toner with both AHA and BHA. What do you guys think of adding some AHA to Carekate's aspirin toner? Could I just add some sugar? Shock

How does this sound?

Thayers Rose Petal Witch hazel
aspirin
sugar

hmm
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
I'm loving my new ACV toner to which I have added a few globs of aloe vera gel.

I also love Carekate's Supersonic mask but since I can't use it everyday I would love the same principle in a toner with both AHA and BHA. What do you guys think of adding some AHA to Carekate's aspirin toner? Could I just add some sugar? Shock

How does this sound?

Thayers Rose Petal Witch hazel
aspirin
sugar

hmm
It might be sticky (b/c of the sugar)....hmmm, how about I send you some of my Lactic Acid concentrate (AHA -- from the Personal Formulator) to add instead? You could add a couple drops of it instead....

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Seems like just using witch hazel won't dissolve the aspirin for aspirin toner. Water required afterall.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:22 am      Reply with quote
I've used Carekate's recipe for DIY Decleor Ylang Ylang Oil [using jojoba oil as a base instead of Kukui Nut ] twice a day for the last month and I have to say, I think this is working! I use this instead of moisturizer and have noticed that when I wake up in the morning, a film of oil no longer coats my face!

Between this and Everyday Minerals silk dust used as a primer, I rarely have to touch up any more!

Only question that remains is shelf life - do the essential oils used in this mix [ lavender, YY, rosemary and bay oils ] have enough natural preservatives to ensure a long shelf life? This stuff really lasts a long time..

Thanks so much for posting this recipe, it's a life saver for a shiny faced girl like me! Laughing

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:16 am      Reply with quote
athena123 wrote:
I've used Carekate's recipe for DIY Decleor Ylang Ylang Oil [using jojoba oil as a base instead of Kukui Nut ] twice a day for the last month and I have to say, I think this is working! I use this instead of moisturizer and have noticed that when I wake up in the morning, a film of oil no longer coats my face!

Between this and Everyday Minerals silk dust used as a primer, I rarely have to touch up any more!

Only question that remains is shelf life - do the essential oils used in this mix [ lavender, YY, rosemary and bay oils ] have enough natural preservatives to ensure a long shelf life? This stuff really lasts a long time..

Thanks so much for posting this recipe, it's a life saver for a shiny faced girl like me! Laughing
Since you're using jojoba, store the bottle of opened jojoba oil in your fridge to extend its shelf-life. As for the Y-Y oil, Jojoba will allow you to keep it for about a year before you need to make a fresh batch (kukui oil has a shorter shelflife).

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:59 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Since you're using jojoba, store the bottle of opened jojoba oil in your fridge to extend its shelf-life. As for the Y-Y oil, Jojoba will allow you to keep it for about a year before you need to make a fresh batch (kukui oil has a shorter shelflife).

Thanks carekate, you da woman! Laughing

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:58 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
Someone – I think it was one of our new members – recently mentioned in a thread that she had made her own facial cleanser for oily skin using biofermented seakelp as a base. Unfortunately, I didn’t make a note which thread this was posted in and now I’ve lost track of it. Sad

Carrie, i don't remember an EDS member speaking about this, but I know Grammy from the Skin Interactive Board combines oils with the seakelp bioferment (from her own recipe) with an emulsifier and uses that as her cleanser.

I have been making my own cleanser with liquid kelp and decyl glucoside, and have also tried it with the seakelp bioferment. I like both formulations.

Kristen Smile

5% products discount

Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
I make a simple cleanser with SKB - I just add some surfacant (never can spell that bloody word!) and some white willow extract, a few drops of anti-ox booster from SAS and whip with a mini mixer - it makes a mousse that holds its texture well.

Of course you can add whatever actives you like or leave the white willow out etc etc.

Hope this helps

Scarlett
x
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
I was on Garden of Wisdom forum and found a great cleanser recipe posted by Jen/Camellia Rose:

Quote:
Honey Rose Gentle Cleanser

1 ounce decyl polyglucoside
1 ounce rose hydrosol (or another hydrosol if you want to modify this recipe)
1 ounce honey of your choice (manuka for acne skin? orange blossom for combo? etc)
1/2 tbsp rose clay (or another clay if you want to modify this recipe)
Preservative (if you wish)

In a double boiler on very low heat, add 1 ounce of hydrosol to decyl polyglucoside until mixed. Then add 1 ounce honey until mixed then add the clay until mixed. Really doesn't matter if you whip this. Because it separates anyway in the bottle. You will want to shake it up every time before you use it.
Walaa! Done!

Pour in bottle Smile
You can modify this recipe to your own liking Smile

I personally LOOOOOVE this cleanser! Cleans very well without stripping the skin! And it suds up nice too.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=gardenofwisdom&msg=724.1

This sounds great and i definitely want to try making it soon.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |