Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Review: Rave for drugstore eyelash growth serum!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
nubajelly
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum and just ordered the Ardell and Revitalash. I can't wait to get this stuff and try it out. I plan to use the ardell during the morning so i don't have to wear mascara, and the RL at night. BTW, I couldn't find Ardell at the CVS or at ULTA, so I purchased it online. Hope it all comes soon!
lucipurl

Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Nubajelly-

Have you seen the thread on Carekate's lush lash serum due to come out any day now? Should take a look.
nshoren

Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
I love the ardell lash&brow growth accelerator treatment gel! unforunately its unavailable here in Canada Sad and I dont use online banking or anything of that sort so I cant order it online.. I'd really like to stock up. If anyone knows of anyone who has stocked up and has many to spare please let me know.. I have tons of makeup/hair products that I'd be willing to send in trade. (most of them brand new - never been opened/used)
helenajones1982

Tue May 15, 2007 2:55 am      Reply with quote
Hey - I live in UK and am desperate for some ardell lash growth. Im not bothered about length of lashes, am just wanting mine to grow back following allergic reaction to waterproof mascara (DONT USE WATERPROOF MASCARA !!). Reading all your reviews it seems like ardell may be a good cheap solution to encourage regrowth. Iv tried talika but it has worked to a point but there are still bald patches and am so self conscious and feel so ugly. If anyone can help, please PM me. xx
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 9:37 am      Reply with quote
The price is right, and it coats my lashes a bit, making them a little more visible, but that's all it does for me. More like those "invisible" mascaras.
What ingredient is supposed to make the lashes grow? Whatever it is, didn't for me.
Good luck.
helenajones1982

Thu May 17, 2007 2:23 am      Reply with quote
hey - i finally found a uk based website which sells ardell!!! and i only ordered it yesterday and it just arrived this morning. Also I have read that emu oil is supposed to stimulate regrowth - has anyone had experience of that. I plan to try it so wil let you know. What results av people had with ardell? has there been much regrowth? Cool
Holmes
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2007 9:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi Helena - can you give me the website of the U.K. Ardell supplier. I've been trying to find one for ages Exclamation
TIA
helenajones1982

Thu May 17, 2007 9:51 am      Reply with quote
Holmes wrote:
Hi Helena - can you give me the website of the U.K. Ardell supplier. I've been trying to find one for ages Exclamation
TIA

hey - the website is the following:-
eyebeauty dot com (wont let me put thefull adress on this)

what is ever better - i only ordered it yesterday and it came this morning!!! all the best with it. let me know what results you have.
hugs. x Razz
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2007 10:36 am      Reply with quote
I bought Ardell and I don't think it did much for me.
nahaha

Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi There!!

Thanks for this wonderful forum. I was researching lash growth serums and I stumbled across this. You all seem so generous and supportive of each other. Cool!

In earlier posts from last year, I read that Carekate had developed her own lash growth serum that seemed to be working wonderfully. Carekate, are you still making that and is it possible to purchase any from you.

Along with other members, I too wanted to know the comparisons between Starlash, Ardell's, DreamLash, Lucia and DHC...there are so many! With such varying prices. From what I've read so far, Ardell's has the most good reviews as well as being cheapest.

Here's an idea for the more experiment-minded of you: if you have 2 of these products, use on on one eye, and another on the other eye, to measure results. WEll...it's a thought!

So Carekate...what about that serum? It sounded wonderful!!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
Carekate still makes LL. PM her for a product listing
gie

Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi hi hi, anyone can help... can't wait to use this eyelash growth products.. can anyone tell me where can i order as i am staying in australia, melbourne.. i have been looking, asking, finding around and can't find any ardell, dreamlash products. Confused need ur help to tells me the web page to order or anyone can ship it to me, i don mind to pay even its a bit expensive. thks.
Denasi

Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:02 am      Reply with quote
I've been reading thru all the forums and have een so interested in all your findsings! Anywho, Carrie was wondering about the Lucia lash system and your homme made lash serum, so if u could get back to me thaat would e great. Id really appreciate it. HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET AND THE COST? Thank you for your time
Denasi
Denasi

Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:10 am      Reply with quote
I read up on your Lucia lash system & Ardells lash growth system, which by the way seems to be easily found these days, thru longs,walgreens etc..but im lost for looking 4 Lucia's lash system from Japan, and have no idea where 2 look. alos you have some home made formula 4 your lashes also? needless to say i would love it if u could tun me on th these products! With much appreciation
thanks 4 you time Denasi
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Attention, all canadian girls,
I finally found a site that sells the ardell lash growth serum to canadians!!!
The site is madamemadeline.com
I just ordered 4 tubes, plus the eyebrow stencils, lashcomb, eyebrow powder and the heated eyelash curler. I will update you all once I recieve my package! So excited!
CG
k! (orangewasabi)
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Denasi,
Lucia is found pretty easily on ebay these days -- search for "LUCIA EYEBROW ESSENCE" and you should find plenty of BIN for $33
gie

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi girls, remember me, i doubt so.. haha, anyway, i finally found adrell eyelash growth product in aust, i bought 7 tubes at a go, i have apply it for i thk 2 weeks plus, but to my disappointment, it does not work, in fact i find less lashes, actually i used to have ok
lashes b4, there is a time, lash extension was
popular, so i have it done every week or too, i like it cos it looks so nice and beautiful and convenient in a sense that i don have to apply any make-up on my face, with the false lashes i look perfectly pretty.. but the problem is, my own lashes keep falling off if i pluck out the extension lashes.. there is one time i got no lashes at all on my eyes.. i was so panic that i tried max growth eyelash regrowth, it works,my lashes grow back in a wk and even longer, but because, i bought it in singapore, as i am in aust, when i finish i can't get any here, so learn abt adrell, and finally got it, i even order dreamlash, but it has not arrive, this morning, i found max growth, happily i bought 10 tubes and i thk i am going to continue using this.. i am willy to try and don mind the cost of it as i thk, eyelash is very important to us lady.. agree..
beti
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:58 am      Reply with quote
Hey gie, where in Australia did you find 'max growth' and what is its full name?
I have been using the Ardell for almost a week now on both my eyelashes and brows, and so I'll have to see in a few more weeks if it works. My brows do looks a bit darker, but it is most likely my imagination! I might try find that thread of the homemade lash serum and see if it's still avaliable to buy. Oooh I hope so Very Happy
Denasi

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:08 am      Reply with quote
as i said i found the Adelle lash serum here in Monterey ca very easily at Walgreen's, and or longs drug stores i also saw it at Wall mart..so good luck out there girls..thanks for the reply on the Lucia on e bay..Food 4 thought..client of min4e told me that Castor oil on lashes works just as well Rolling Eyes not to sure about that one haven't tried it, just thought id put it out there..Denasi
Wendallzmom
5% products discount

Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Is this the Ardell we are talking about?
On sale here...

drugstore com dot /products/prod.asp?pid=87522&catid=98580&cmbProdBrandFilter=40204
beti
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:12 am      Reply with quote
I just saw that Priceline here in Australia is selling some of the Ardell range, including the growth serum. Excellent.
canadagal
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
has anyone bought this in NYC? I have been looking everywhere and can not seem to find it.

thanks!
canadagal
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
was in CVS today, but no luck. Before I found it near the nail and eyebrow stuff, is this where people are still finding it in the stores?
beti
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Well after using the Ardell product for quite a while now, maybe just over a month, my eyelashes are maybe 30% more dense and longer, and my brows are a bit more dense than they originally were. i dont think anyone would notice the change because it's not dramatic but I'm very pleased with the results and will keep using it Very Happy
hellokitty

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Caretake,

Can you please tell me the name of the DIY last tint you used and where you bought it? Thanks.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |