Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Review: Rave for drugstore eyelash growth serum!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Mary,

Thanks for the info.

I have tried several Shoppers and Walmart in the GTA but could not find the Ardells Lash Accellerator. So I gave up searching for it and was going to ask Caretake to get it from the US. Since you found it in Canada, I will try to look for it again. Hope I can find it.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:05 am      Reply with quote
tidieu wrote:
...So I gave up searching for it and was going to ask Caretake to get it from the US.
I’m going out again today to pick up another pkg of Ardell in order to fulfill my final “order” (at least as of today!!) and – if they have them – I’m going to buy several extra tubes, so if you’re still not able to find it up there just PM me with your details (full name, mailing address, PayPal Account Name).

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Carekate! I will pm you if I can't find it.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:17 am      Reply with quote
While in Rite Aid today, I did find two tubes of Dream Lash, right next to two boxes of Dream Lips. Both were "as seen on t.v.". Is it the same product that was in Walmart, Carrie? Was anyone still interested in those? It was $9.99 a tube.

Let me know! Laughing

Maria

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Tidieu, i'm in Toronto too. Can you keep me up to date on whether you find Ardell Lash Accelerator?

hpjrt:

Quote:
which means that it's available just about everywhere else

i haven't found this to be true. There is no guarantee that just because you found it in your area, that it is widely available. Are you able to get this on a regular basis or was it a 'one time only ' occurence?

rosyface
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
While in Rite Aid today, I did find two tubes of Dream Lash, right next to two boxes of Dream Lips. Both were "as seen on t.v.". Is it the same product that was in Walmart, Carrie? Was anyone still interested in those? It was $9.99 a tube.

Let me know! Laughing

Maria
Yeah, that's the stuff.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Sad I didn't have any luck yesterday. I went to two Wal-Marts, a CVS, and four beauty supply stores. They didn't carry the Dreamlash. Crying or Very sad I wanted to use the Lucia/Ardell/Dreamlash combo. Is that Dreamlash stuff really good? I've been using the Lucia/Ardell combo which is wonderful, but the only thing that bothers me at times is the inconspicuous "white" specks that seem to show up on my lashes during the day from the Ardell. Sometimes, it feels like I have dust in my contacts. Does the Dreamlash do the same thing? Or would the Lucia/Ardell/Dreamlash cocktail solve that minor problem? Is it worth it to get the Dreamlash??? I'd have to order online. Does it work any better or differently than Ardell? I wanted to make sure before I splurge the $$$.

Thanks,
Rita
sernx
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Did someone on this thread say they found one at Walgreens?

I went to walgreens.com and the ardell accelerator is not listed. I'll check my local stores to see if its there or not
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All

An update on my experience with using Ardell on its own..

I am half way through the tube, and I don't know if it is just me but even though my lashes (esp bottom ones) are a lot thicker, it seems to be only causing the existing lashes to grow, not any new lashes??

So even though the lashes I have now are longer and darker, they are still quite sparse ..

As for my eyebrows- I used to overpluck the inner ends of them to the point that they didn't grow back anymore. Now they are filling up again nicely!

I sometimes find a little white in the outer corners of my eyes, like dried tears or something. It's easily removed, but can reappear again.. probably just the serum seeping through eyes and filtering out.

Overall, it is such a great product!!
Rita
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Miranets, I bet if you added the Lucia Essence to your lash/brow regimen, you'd see your lashes fill in with more lashes. I've been using the Lucia/Ardell combo during the day, and Lucia by itself at night. New, baby lashes started to grow, and I now have fuller,thicker, and increasingly longer lashes than I ever had with mascara on for many years. Plus, it looks all naturally beautiful now. I highly recommend this combo. I just began using lash treatments the beginning of this month after reading the rave reviews. And I'm impressed. Before now, I didn't know about these lash and brow growth serums. Now, I know thanks to EDS members.

Rita
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:55 am      Reply with quote
I couldn't find this product on Ulta's website, but found that AmeriMark.com and Drugstore.com had it, though AmeriMark said it wouldn't ship to me until March! Needless to say I got it fromwww.drugstore.com instead, where it was in stock.

I saw that AmeriMark also had DreamLash (which I couldn't find at Walmart) if you can wait a month to get it shipped to you.
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Ardell for a couple of days now and I wish I'd measured my lashes before somehow. Smile I think they're longer, and by "I think" I mean "I'm pretty sure". I noticed one particular section of lashes on my right eye that was short, like it had gotten mangled or something in an eyelash curler, that 1 day later matched the rest of my lashes. Towards the corners of my eyes I'm noticing a bit of tangling there that wasn't before. My lashes started out pretty long, though, but I'm still excited. I'm going to get my mom on this, since her lashes are much shorter now than when she was younger, and see what kind of results she comes up with.
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
I think perhaps the Ardell just makes your lashes look better. It's been a couple weeks of me using it nightly and seeing no real length improvement. It does, however, seem to be making my lashes look better after wearing it that night when I wear mascara during the day.

I will definitely continue using it... just in case. Smile
pharaoh
5% products discount

Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:43 am      Reply with quote
is there a difference? i have the dreamlash but if its not as good as ardell im going to order ardell..

also i have the lucia and it DOES work..but i feel like im at a standstill. can i add anything to eyebrows to help it work more?

one of you girls mentioned putting ardell on your brows..and thats working? what about cold pressed castor oil. will that help.

one last question...how are you getting lucia on your lashes? thanks Smile
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:46 am      Reply with quote
pharaoh wrote:
...how are you getting lucia on your lashes?
You don't put Lucia on your lashes, you put it at the base of your lash-line. Personally, I use a slant-tipped eyeliner brush and pretend that I'm simply applying eyeliner. IMO, applying Lucia to the lash hairs themselves is wasteful because it has no benefit.

5% products discount

Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:50 am      Reply with quote
thanks kate. ill put it on with a brush like you suggested. in your testing do you see a difference in ardell or dream lash? also have you ever experimented with castor oil?
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:57 am      Reply with quote
pharaoh wrote:
thanks kate. ill put it on with a brush like you suggested. in your testing do you see a difference in ardell or dream lash? also have you ever experimented with castor oil?
I didn’t use DreamLash long enough to have an opinion either way. Mabsy seems to prefer DreamLash over Ardell, but most others who’ve tried both have stated a preference for Ardell.

Yes, Ardell can be applied to your brows, as well. In fact, I believe Winnie told us that it re-grew a completely bald patch on her brows in the space of a couple weeks.

Yes, I have used castor oil on my lashes. In fact, that is what I used to apply at night as a “conditioning treatment” after applying the Lucia. FYI - Ardell actually *contains* castor oil as one of its active ingredients. It is also a primary ingredient in my homemade lash growth serum!

5% products discount

Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much. Im going to order the ardell, castor oil and make sure i get the lucia to my lashline. how long do you wait before putting the castor oil over the lucia....do you have lashes and brows to die for!!!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:08 am      Reply with quote
pharaoh wrote:
how long do you wait before putting the castor oil over the lucia...
until the Lucia dries (2-3 minutes)

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Shock OMG laughing so hard, I've been using lucia's since september or so, and my lashes look great, but I have been swiping it ON my lashes, hmmmm wonder what will happen when I acutally learn to do it right lmao.....well I must assume its getting on lash line too since I am just smearing it across.
barbrac

Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:12 am      Reply with quote
i just got the 3 eyelash products you advised, but im wondering what your routine is? i am seriously challenged in the eyelash department so any help would be worth gold!! thanks
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:14 am      Reply with quote
barbrac wrote:
i just got the 3 eyelash products you advised, but im wondering what your routine is? i am seriously challenged in the eyelash department so any help would be worth gold!! thanks
Which three products did you get? Please specify.

Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:46 am      Reply with quote
i got the dreamlash, starlash, and ardell. also do i need the lucia,and where do i get it? thanks
Goofygal
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks to all the great recommendations from this website, I've been using Ardell for about 2-3 weeks now and I loved it. For the past 1-2 weeks, I've added JM lash Intervention to my bedtime routine and I can definitely see some improvements on the length.

My only gripe is that the Ardell solidifies into small white particles the next morning & it's hard to remove it even after I cleansed my face. I've been using Q-tips soaked with eye make-up remover to soften it and comb it out. Anyone has a better recommendation on the removal method? Thanks in advance.
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
If I paid the money through PayPal or some other online money transfer service could someone order 2 of the Ardell lash accelerators from Drugstore.com (they have them in stock) and mail this to me in Sweden? I would pay all of the costs plus extra for time and trouble.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |