Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:06 am      Reply with quote
i have just got a sample, wish it good.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
I once got a sample from EDS, its texture is good and is moisturing enough, however, its smell is just too strong for me~ Confused
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:26 am      Reply with quote
i just want to know use the contour is enough or better with Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:52 am      Reply with quote
I think its even better with the eye complex underneath, although I only used a sample size of that.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:10 am      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
i just want to know use the contour is enough or better with Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel?

I was told by the sales person not to layer the to types of eye gel and cream. The gel targets more specifically for your eye puffiness or the other, for dark circles.
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
queenmary wrote:

I was told by the sales person not to layer the to types of eye gel and cream. The gel targets more specifically for your eye puffiness or the other, for dark circles.

i have dark circles, very serious. or maybe only Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel, neen't eye contour?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Molly wrote:
I think its even better with the eye complex underneath, although I only used a sample size of that.

i always use eye essence with eye cream, but i have heard before better not use cellcosmet eye gel and cream together, so i have no idea.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:11 am      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
Skincare wrote:
queenmary wrote:

i have dark circles, very serious. or maybe only Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel, neen't eye contour?

Wasn't there a thread about dark circles and most agreed that PTR Vit. K eye cream is amazing? I don't know how good Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel is and if it actually works.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I think I remember that Barbara Portno, the only very long term Cellcosmet user here, used both the gel and the cream together to good effect.
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Molly wrote:
I think I remember that Barbara Portno, the only very long term Cellcosmet user here, used both the gel and the cream together to good effect.

thanks a lot. Very Happy

i'll use these together. Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
I am not a fan of the creme because it doesn't absorb well into the skin. Unfortunately bought a whole bottle before trying the creme so I use it at night only. I think the gels are better since you don't have to rub them in but if you rub your eye after it dries it clumps off. I'm going to go back my Murad eye creme once I finish the Cellcosmet. It's too expensive to just not use and throw away.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
I use it together (gel + cream), because just using the gel will dry my skin out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Laral, what kind of facial moisterizer are you using? Would that be enough so that you don't have to later two kinds of eye products?
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
Laral, what kind of facial moisterizer are you using? Would that be enough so that you don't have to later two kinds of eye products?

Now I use Cellcosmet Day and Night for Sensitive skin. What I do is:
wash my face with Cellcosmet Gentle cream cleanser + tonic, then I apply gel around my eyes, wait for 5 minutes, add Cellcosmet eye cream, then I apply face moisturizer.
During a day I have to reapply some eye cream, for my skin feels dry.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
Laral, why don't you skip the eye cream and use the face cream. Then when needed, use the eye cream.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
Laral, why don't you skip the eye cream and use the face cream. Then when needed, use the eye cream.

Skincare, do you mean to use facial cream instead of eye cream? I always thought that most facial creams are not suitable for eye area.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
Sort of but I never put it too close to my eyes. I have been told a few times over the years to not apply eye cream so close to your eyes because the cream melts and does travel toward the eye area.
So, I was thinking with the gel, it is safe to put on eyelids and closer to the lashes and then with the facial moisterizer, you pat it on all over your face and I'm sure it goes on your upper cheekbone to the side of your eyes, your nose and above the eye brow.

If you don't like my idea, that is okay. It was just a thought of applying it on differntly and hoping it will work for you.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Skincare, thanks, I will try it. I also use some oils on the skin around my eyes (jojoba, rosehip), but not alot, because it gets into the eyes...and that is not pleasant. What types of moisturizers do you use? It is so cold now and it seems nothing is working on my skin. I have to apply a few times all my creams during a day, otherwise my skin become dry and peel. I'm not even talking about skin on my body Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:49 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:

Wasn't there a thread about dark circles and most agreed that PTR Vit. K eye cream is amazing? I don't know how good Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel is and if it actually works.

PTR Vit. K eye cream?
will u please give me the full name of this product? where can i get it?

thanks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:54 am      Reply with quote
Lara1 wrote:
I use it together (gel + cream), because just using the gel will dry my skin out.

there's two gel,
Cellcosmet Eye Contour Gel-XT Phyto-Gel
Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel
which one do u use?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:58 am      Reply with quote
Lara1 wrote:
Hi Skincare, thanks, I will try it. I also use some oils on the skin around my eyes (jojoba, rosehip), but not alot, because it gets into the eyes...and that is not pleasant. What types of moisturizers do you use? It is so cold now and it seems nothing is working on my skin. I have to apply a few times all my creams during a day, otherwise my skin become dry and peel. I'm not even talking about skin on my body Shock

i think u may try some moisturizer essence.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:27 am      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
Lara1 wrote:

there's two gel,
which one do u use?

I use both. Cellcosmet Eye Contour Gel-XT Phyto-Gel in the morning and Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel at night.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
Skincare wrote:

PTR Vit. K eye cream?
will u please give me the full name of this product? where can i get it?

thanks.

Hi queenmary,

It is called Peter Thomas Roth and EDS does sell it. I can't remember which, but either Magda or Mabsy uses it.
Mabsy

Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:03 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:

Hi queenmary,

It is called Peter Thomas Roth and EDS does sell it. I can't remember which, but either Magda or Mabsy uses it.

I used it in the past, and quite successfully may I add, to deal with dark circles under the eyes. It's definitely not moisturising enough so I always layered but it did work well for me. The full name is Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue. Last I checked this was still stocked by EDS. HTH
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Lara1 wrote:
queenmary wrote:
Lara1 wrote:

there's two gel,
which one do u use?

I use both. Cellcosmet Eye Contour Gel-XT Phyto-Gel in the morning and Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel at night.

oh, thank u. that's a good idea.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |