Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Skincare wrote:

Hi queenmary,

It is called Peter Thomas Roth and EDS does sell it. I can't remember which, but either Magda or Mabsy uses it.

I used it in the past, and quite successfully may I add, to deal with dark circles under the eyes. It's definitely not moisturising enough so I always layered but it did work well for me. The full name is Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue. Last I checked this was still stocked by EDS. HTH

thank u Very Happy , i'll check it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
the eye cream didn't perform the miracles I thought it would... Sad

Still looking...

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:10 am      Reply with quote
this is by far the best eye cream i had ever used Smile
mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
I've only used this a few times (sample jar) but will add that it does a great job of moisturizing my eye area. My fine lines were reduced and I found it to absorb easily without leaving a greasy residue. I love the scent. It's a great eye cream but I'm not sure yet about buying the full-size because of the cost.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:03 am      Reply with quote
i have used a whole jar, it's moisturizing, but no use to dark-circle.
now i use the chantecaille one.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your sharing!!
I just received a sample from EDS, and am curious what it's for. Smile
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:04 am      Reply with quote
I received a sample of Cellcosmet eye contour cream from EDS a few weeks ago. (I love my EDS samples!)

I have been using it AM & PM for about 2 weeks now. It is a very nice eye cream, moisturizes well, absorbs well, the fragrance is mild and pleasant. Beyond that there is nothing magical or spectacular about this eye cream that would make convince me to spend $$$$ on it. Now if it were more reasonably priced, I would perhaps purchase because it is a very nice eye cream - but there are a lot of nice eye creams for 3-4 times less $$$ that do just as good a job.

Now...if it truly was magical, I would have no problem paying the high price tag - 'beauty isn't always available at bargain prices' Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I received a sample of this from EDS and I liked this better than I thought I would. I was really suprised that the lines I have under my eyes were plumped up and diminished. When I put it on it didn't seem like it was penetrating my skin but at the end of the day I really noticed a difference. It's a very nice eye cream.
osharon
5% products discount

Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:05 am      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:

How's the chantecaille eye cream?
So many rave reviews about it, and I love chantecaille products. My sister said chantecaille stress repair did nothing for her wrinkles. I'm using ReVive.
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
fairlady wrote:
Now if it were more reasonably priced, I would perhaps purchase because it is a very nice eye cream - but there are a lot of nice eye creams for 3-4 times less $$$ that do just as good a job.

Hi fairlady - Which less expensive creams would you say do a comparable job? I like cellcosmet, but it's a bit too expensive for me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
osharon wrote:
queenmary wrote:

So many rave reviews about it, and I love chantecaille products. My sister said chantecaille stress repair did nothing for her wrinkles. I'm using ReVive.

I used to use ReVive also. It has a great moisturizer!
anorn
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for your sharing. I have to try it.

5% products discount

Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
osharon wrote:
queenmary wrote:

I used to use ReVive also. It has a great moisturizer!

For me, ReVive Eye Renewal Cream is not moisturizing enough, now trying Intensite Les Yeux!
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
Graceless_lady:

Eye creams seem to be such a personal preference with one person's holy grail seemingly fit for another person's garbage pail. For what it is worth here are some eye creams that I have used and my 1-5 rating (5 being the best) for each:

True Radiance: solid 4
Cellcosmet: solid 4 (but price is an issue)
Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm: 3-
OSEA Eyes & Lips: 4-
PSF Super Hydrating eye cream: 3+
J&B's Okusil: 1-
Valmont Contour Cellular Eye: 3
Cellular Skin Rx Firming Peptide Eye cream: 2
Murad Essential C Eye cream: 2+
Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye: 2
Obagi Nu-Derm Eye Cream: 3

So... of the creams that I have used, my recommendations to you would be True Radiance Approx $27 or OSEA Eyes & Lips Approx $45

The following are very popular on the forum but I have not yet tried them:

Sothys Destressing eye mask
Dremu Eye Cream
Babor sensational Eye Cream
Remergent microcirculation
DeCleor's Eye Cream
Revision SkinCare Teamine Eye Complex

Outside of this forum I have heard very positive reviews of a product line called DHC (I have not yet tried them) which is suppose to be very reasonably priced for products that actually deliver results. You may want to check out their line of eye treatments which include: Eye Bright, Q10 Eye Cream & Concentrated eye cream

HTH

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! Thanks to Mabsy, now I know there are other SPF eye creams to alternate with my LP SPF eye cream. I've always been under the impression that after using a product for a certain period of time, the product will become less effective. It's great to know there are other great SPF eye creams available!! Thanks a lot!
wen_goldfish
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
i like the cellcosmet eye cream the best. i also tried their eye gel but i prefer the eye cream.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:29 am      Reply with quote
i would want to try this one after i use up my phytomer lift contour cream. iv only used that one a day so far so too early to tell the effectiveness maybe i wont even have the need to try any other product Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
i am 35,do you think it is a bit too early for useing cellcosmet eye cream?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:24 am      Reply with quote
hi all,
i am interested in this eye cream but I also want to know whether it is too rich for me. I'm 28. can it help to relief my eye bags?
jadecoin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:08 am      Reply with quote
I just ask for a sample of Cellcosmet eye contour gel form EDS with my order.
petu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
i asked for a sample of this as well! I really want to try this, I can't justify the price to hubby yet, but i am working on it Smile
Majolenka
5% products discount

Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all, I`m fighting the dark circles under my eyes at the moment so using the Peter Thomas Roth (yet to find out if it actually works) but my next purchase is definitely going to be the Cellcosmet eye cream. I got the sample 2 months ago and tried it on and I do think it worked well on fine lines. I thought it would be too heavy for my skin but it sunk in and didn`t leave an oily film.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using cellcosmet eye cream currently, and so far have used up 3 tubes. But just recently, I find it's not as effective as before. I think it should be a sign for me to change to another product.

Does anybody here have an idea which product is comparably effective as cellcosmet eye cream? I heard that valmont's eye cream is not as good as this one.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:24 am      Reply with quote
jhelenhan wrote:
I'm using cellcosmet eye cream currently, and so far have used up 3 tubes. But just recently, I find it's not as effective as before. I think it should be a sign for me to change to another product.

Does anybody here have an idea which product is comparably effective as cellcosmet eye cream? I heard that valmont's eye cream is not as good as this one.

jhelenhan, what results have you had at first with Cellcosmet eye contour? have you had any fine lines and crow feet and did it help?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:27 am      Reply with quote
I`ve started using Valmont eye&mouth contour, but can`t compare the results so far, only textures - Valmont texture if lighter than Cellcosmet one and it has better smell.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |