Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Requests for new lines to be carried by EDS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Greetings, all!
My brain has been on overkill, trying to figure out what new product lines, etc. to bring to you. I have some nifty, new "tricks" up my sleeve, and you will begin seeing these on the site very, very soon Very Happy
However, I would appreciate some feed-back from everyone, as I wonder if there is a line or products in-particular that any of you would like to see sold by EDS! Suggestions are always welcome.
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
IS Clinical please!
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, IS Clincal!...and Physiodermie and Pure Skin Formulations. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:15 am      Reply with quote
I'd love to see Dr. Hauschka makeup!!
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:50 am      Reply with quote
oooh have to think about this one. Depends if you want a whole range?

If you a more natural /plant/essential oil line is what folk are after...

I do think REN has a very good line of natural based products that smell wonderful.
ELEMIS has some very nice products are used in several top spas here, I don't think so much about the cleansers but the body and sun range are nice.
Aesop and Ole Henrikson (sp?) seem to be getting a decent name, again natural based but I haven't tried much of their stuff.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:47 am      Reply with quote
Very excited at this prospect. Trying to think of things to add that have been mentioned on the forums but not available over here.

Possibly Burt's bees? Not sure if this is proper day spa line, but it does sounds lovely.

Am going to have to think about this one! Doubt (I know is doubt emotion but looks like my thinking face).
Mabsy

Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:06 am      Reply with quote
For me it would definitely be Eminence Organics (I think their HQ is in Vancouver even!). It's not carried by many other online stores (or physical spas for that matter!) so EDS would be the top place to get it from; limited shelf-life might be a problem.... Confused I'd still love to see it here. I've currently got three of their masks, two moisturisers and a toner. It's nice stuff!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:39 am      Reply with quote
I'd like Estriol (the hormone cream). I think it's made good impact on jaw jowls but it is very hard to buy.
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:44 am      Reply with quote
Would Liz Earle be a possibility? or Roc? Maybe some nice shampoo's and products for the hair, Redken, Aveda etc.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Elemis does it for me fantastic results the best anti aging for oily to combination skin I have found. So gentle you can use it on your eyes Shock

Elemis lifting masks are also a must Cool

You guys have to try it Laughing
Debra
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
PSF Skincare
GoSmile?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Eminence Organics..nice masks Smile

Maybe a Japanese line...Komenuka Bejin comes to mind.

IS Clinical is nice,,,pricey though.

It would be nice to have a more "natural range". Good luck and can't wait to see what's offered!!

Lisa

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:32 am      Reply with quote
I would like the full range of Juvena especially the Juvedical eye serum and cream.

5% products discount

Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
MaMa for acne scars

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Pureology shampoos and conditioners would be great. I second PSF, I would love to have access within Canada! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:59 am      Reply with quote
Eve Lom - Cleanser & Rescue Mask if nothing more. And IS Clinical. All in all though. EDS has a great selection of products. Cool
Mabsy

Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:04 am      Reply with quote
Another post elsewhere on the forum has just reminded me how much I like Kosmea products, particularily their Moisturising Lotion SPF30+. Kosmea is an Australian company that makes natural products. Lovely stuff! The SPF30+ lotion is really light, doesn't leave a white cast, and has a whole lot of good ingredients in it (e.g. green tea, aloe vera, rosehip oil, vitamin E, shea butter).

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
How exciting!!!! EDS carries all of my favourite giants -you guys are just fantastic - but I'd love to see IS Clinical, LipFusion and Cat Cosmetics (sigh..)
Pudoodles
snooops
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
PSF Skincare
IS Clinical
Eminence Organics
maddy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:48 am      Reply with quote
Changed my mind...love reviews about IS clinical (who doesn't?)and recently Eminence organics masks. Also an Asian skincare line (not sure which, but surely there would be a good one- healthiest people). Love organic things, but guess have just requested one. Gosh, really don't know. Think all my favourite things are already on here. Anything else would just be a lovely added bonus Very Happy
shellebel

Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
More Dr. Hauschka, please! Make up would be great. Otherwise, anything organic/holistic.
product_junkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I don't know what is and isn't realistic for you, but, here goes....just my two cents
here
ERNO LAZSLO
EVE LOM
SK-11
BIONOVA
4VOO
MARY COHR
MD FORTE
POLA
marmur1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to first thank you for even asking for suggestions. EDS is so wonderful...

I would LOVE it if EDS carried Glymed Plus (specifically their Cell Science line) and Eminence Organics.

Thanks again Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:04 am      Reply with quote
La roche posay.........

Kay
mirela

Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:04 am      Reply with quote
PSF is a fantastic line...
Eminence Organics
also Gerovital

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |