Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Requests for new lines to be carried by EDS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried IS Clinical yet, but would love to maybe start using the eye cream. It would be great to be able to order it from EDS, so I definitely go along with that nomination.

One line I love is a natural range called Neal's Yard Remedies. I can buy it in the UK with no problem, but maybe non-UK members might enjoy using it and ordering it from EDS? Most of it isn't at all expensive, but is very effective and smells wonderful.

I also agree with whoever recommended REN. I think that might go down very well here, too. Again, it's mostly natural and gorgeously scented. (You've just absolutely got to try their Rose Otto Bath Oil.)

Personally, I'd love to be able to order Stila products from EDS, as their own website won't allow me to buy things from the UK. Crying or Very sad
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
I'd love to see Allpresan on EDS. It's a footcare line with spray foam technology

http://www.allpresan.ca/

Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:28 am      Reply with quote
i third for Dr. Haushka (sorry spelling!?) make-up - would be really nice... Laughing
thanks for asking too, how thoughtful..
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:27 am      Reply with quote
WOW. after looking at the IS Clinical & Eminence websites I would have to say I'd love to see them here and try them. Laughing

What about Swissline? They are kind of similar to Valmont I guess though.
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:56 am      Reply with quote
How about some nail polishes?? Like Essie, OPI, or Creative... Smile

5% products discount

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to have Aesop being sold here!
Indalo

Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
Neal's Yard!
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to see Spiezia Organics and Liz Earle. There has been alot of raves for these two lines.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
La roche posay
or some other great high SPF sunblock/screen

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:02 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for adding IS Clinical but please, please, please add the new IS Clinical Sunscreen as this is an awesome product. It meams that you can apply a sunscreen without adding more gop on your face (I don't don't need any more moisturiser with the sunscreen as I have oily skin) and it gives a lovely, makeup type finish. Also please, please add Juvedical eye products.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:47 am      Reply with quote
I also love PSF.

Could you carry some sort of hormone cream like Estriol?
nan

Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
This is my first post, and I saw that you are thinking about Ole H. products. I absolutely LOVE his Three Little Wonders, including Truth Serum, Skin Transformation Cream, and the
Invigorating Night Gel. I used them for a couple of years and saw wonderful results. After 2 yrs, I guess I wanted to try something new, but I'm thinking seriously about ordering them again.
My skin is combo-sensitive and mildly couperous(spelling?). I am very fair, and have occasional breakout at age 44.
These products were exfoliating enough for me, and did not cause irritation or breakouts.
I also Love the Nurture Me Soothing Cream, which is gentle, has a delicate orange aroma, and feels wonderful-not the least bit sticky or shiny.
For extra exfoliation, I used the Pure Perfection.
My least favorite was his skin insulating cream-too heavy for me.
Anyway, I love Ole's products. I'm all excited just writing about them, so I think I'll go ahead and do that order!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Hey... I like the sound of Epidermix. Haven't tried it, but after reading the review I really feel an urge to! But I don't want to go and get addicted to any other beauty shop or forum - EDS is more than enough for me...

Review:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8318

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:12 am      Reply with quote
Since so many of us are obsessing over our eyelashes and trying just about anything to make them grow, how about the new "Age Intervention Eyelash" from Jan Marini? http://thebspot-chicago.com/Jan_Marini.htm

5% products discount

Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:03 am      Reply with quote
1.) Glymed Plus Cell Science
2.) Sundari
3.) Simple Solutions
4.) Jane Iredale for those of us outside Canada

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:28 am      Reply with quote
i would like to see "Peau Vive". It's an italian skincare line and is used in many spa's.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
Would love to get in depth reviews on the Cellcosmet<sp?> line. Really pricey, but have heard some good things about certain products. In addition wonder if you all think using the same line improves each individual products performance?

5% products discount

Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
what about proactiv or is that impossible? also, prescriptives makeup is fabulous. i don't know if thats possible either but its pretty hard to find in the states. Also, i have heard that Italian Bath and Body is good.
Thanks

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
I'd love to see CAUDALIE Paris at EDS. I would definitely order it here instead of from the Sephora website.

Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
Lavera makeup, please!! Very Happy
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
La Mer
Lucia essence
Juvedical Renewing Eye Serum
1000 Hours Lash Tint
Revision Eye creams
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:40 am      Reply with quote
COULD YOU CARRY SOME SORT OF HORMONE CREAM PLEASE LIKE ESTRIOL???? Also the COSMEDIX LINE - GOOD FOR MENOPAUSE. Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:10 am      Reply with quote
I would love it if you could ship Yonka to the US. I have to buy mine from another site and it takes soooo long to come. Your shipping is fast and I get samples!!!
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:44 am      Reply with quote
I wish that we had a "wishlist" function on the EDS shop Pray ... that would be SO useful.. find a great product and stick it on the list to pick up in a future order.

As for products, after further thought, I would love to see some of the Asia/pacific lines that are not readily available, such as:

Australia:
Kosmea or Renew (both rosehip based lines)
Simplicitee

Japan: We have some really great lines here that are not readily available overseas:
- Rice Force
- Nano Aqua
- Dr. Ci-Labo

Other Asia:
some Korean/Chinese/lines based on herbal ingredients such as Korean Ginseng (like SulWahSoo produced by Amore-Pacific)

From Europe:
Suisse Programme would be another great line from Switzerland to add too (though I think this is developed exclusively for sale through SASA in Hong Kong)

Bergman from the Netherlands is another "well kept secret"

we could keep adding to this list for ever... Laughing
Mabsy

Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:31 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:

Australia:
Kosmea or Renew (both rosehip based lines)
Simplicitee

I strongly second the Kosmea Cool And also, at the risk of repeating myself (because I'm sure I said it somewhere already) Eminence Organics (Hungary).

Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |