Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Requests for new lines to be carried by EDS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 10:45 am      Reply with quote
It would be nice if EDS can carry REN. I
ladyA
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies,

Hoping you can help with a duvet question. I recently bought a new duvet and thrilled about my purchase. BUT..I always have a problem wrestling duvet into duvet cover Embarassed. This might sound like a good workout (but I rather take a walk.)

There has got to be a technique for this?
Searching for Martha Stewart types out there! Bad Grin

TIA! Confused
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 3:39 am      Reply with quote
ladyA wrote:
Hi Ladies,

Hoping you can help with a duvet question. I recently bought a new duvet and thrilled about my purchase. BUT..I always have a problem wrestling duvet into duvet cover Embarassed. This might sound like a good workout (but I rather take a walk.)

TIA! Confused
WTH?!?! Surprised

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 5:46 am      Reply with quote
Getting back to stuff we would like EDS to carry, I think it would be nice to have REN or KORRES available. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 5:50 am      Reply with quote
TerrEssentials!
ladyA
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
ladyA wrote:
Hi Ladies,

TIA! Confused
WTH?!?! Surprised

Do you mean WTH? - I posted in the wrong thread, sorry Embarassed
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 3:45 am      Reply with quote
How about seeing if you can carry my new fave product, the Prada shielding lip balms?! Drool

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
More Juice Beauty Products, Dermadoctor, and Ganache for Lips, please!!^-^

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 06, 2006 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
More mineral makeup i.e. Youngblood and hair care lines like Redken, Loreal Pro, AG, and OPI nail polish!
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 12, 2006 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
I second carekate's request for the Prada sheilding lip balms...they are fabulous!!

Mary Smile
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 13, 2006 10:45 am      Reply with quote
Oooh yes, for the Ganache for lips, please! I have found another site where I can buy it, but would prefer to use EDS.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2006 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi Caspersmum,
few weeks ago I read that JuiceBeauty's "green apple peel" will appear on the product list of EDS soon but still cannot find it. any good news?
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2006 10:22 am      Reply with quote
sorry, I forgot something . . .
I cannot find any shaving products here (probably are here somewhere I just couldn't find them), something like whish's "shave crave", etc.
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 15, 2006 5:20 am      Reply with quote
lin23 wrote:
sorry, I forgot something . . .
I cannot find any shaving products here (probably are here somewhere I just couldn't find them), something like whish's "shave crave", etc.

The mens lines of Decleor and MDFormulations have shaving foams and creams and aftershave creams and gels. Also Anthony Logistics, but I didn't like their stuff. Both MDF and Decleor are very good IMO. MDF is scent free and Decleor has a strongish scent of cinnamon and more.

ex) http://www.essentialdayspa.com/decleor-rasage-tendresse-p_2403.htm

ex) http://www.essentialdayspa.com/md-formulations-shave-cre-p_4316.htm

HTH Very Happy

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
finelovings

Tue May 16, 2006 12:27 am      Reply with quote
I would love to see EDS carry:
REN
Santa Maria Novella
Korres
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 6:18 am      Reply with quote
"Anastasia of Beverly Hills" line of eyebrow grooming products, please!

And how's about Essie, Lippmann Collection and Zoya nail polish/manicure products, por favor!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 7:16 am      Reply with quote
BE Rare Minerals is exclusive to Sephora right now, but when that deal ends, I'm hoping EDS will add it to the BE list. Please?
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I would like to see Biotherm, Physiodermie, and Peau Vive

As for Make-up... i really like NARS and Laura Mercier make-up
Libby

Thu May 18, 2006 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to see EDS add REN as well as June Jacobs Spa to its line-up. >^,,^<
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 3:04 am      Reply with quote
Remergent please.

5% products discount

Fri May 19, 2006 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
B Kamins...have anyone tried the b-kamins masque??? wow, you will love it!!! Laughing
Linnie
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Carole Franck?

Sat May 20, 2006 1:08 am      Reply with quote
Nui Nui wrote:
B Kamins...have anyone tried the b-kamins masque??? wow, you will love it!!! Laughing

They already stock B Kamins Wink
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
There are some great stuff which I have tried out and it would be nice if EDS can carry them.

Glycel
La Mer
La Prairie
Darphin
Fresh
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 24, 2006 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
I second Remergent
Maybe also Devita they have all natural ingredients.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |