Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
dumbo72 wrote:
I am looking for good eye cream too. I just ordered Juvena Juvedical Renewing Eye Serum which is supposed to be able to treat the puffy eyes. Is this one good for puffy eyes too?

Yes, but it is not as good as the XT gel version.
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Skincare, thank you so much for the quick response, there are two XT gel, one for the morning use and one for evening, should I use both or just the one for morning and use the eye cream for the evening? Thanks again dear. Smile
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
It's the phyto gel one. For puffy eyes.
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks again, I guess I can use the phyto gel in the morning and the eye cream in the evening, they will be on my list then, once I finish my stock and the new order, I will definetely give them a try. Smile
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:38 am      Reply with quote
Make sure you cut back on your salt intake also.
pomme_81
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:18 am      Reply with quote
i just bought one,i feel have found the best eyes cream for my eyes.
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi dear, how about the face cream, so far I am using Valmont regenera I as night cream and Valmont Regenetic Hydration Cream as day cream, they are pretty good but not amazing, any recommendation? And how about serum? I am using Valmont serum but looks like the Remergent DNA repair serum is quite popular too. Smile
Mabsy

Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
dumbo72 wrote:
Hi dear, how about the face cream, so far I am using Valmont regenera I as night cream and Valmont Regenetic Hydration Cream as day cream, they are pretty good but not amazing, any recommendation? And how about serum? I am using Valmont serum but looks like the Remergent DNA repair serum is quite popular too. Smile

Dumbo72 - could you please either PM the question directly to the person or start a new thread on this topic? Let's try to keep the thread discussion on topic as per the subject of the thread. Thank you.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample of the eye gel and eye cream from EDS with my last order. Haven't used them yet. I will come back with my review later.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:19 am      Reply with quote
I think I will take the plung and get one of the sample kits. I'm afraid I will love all the products.
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:30 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:

Hi Skincare, is the gel moisturizing enough or would I still have to apply an eye cream on top? I am still on the fence about making a Cellcosmet purchase.. Thanks!
turkey1022
5% products discount

Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
This eye cream sounds perfect for me. I tried lots of differnt products but none of them works on my fine lines under the eyes. I'm looking forward to its result.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
Skincare wrote:

Hi Skincare, is the gel moisturizing enough or would I still have to apply an eye cream on top? I am still on the fence about making a Cellcosmet purchase.. Thanks!

Just so you know they lowered the price on the Cellcosmet trail kits. They used to be $28 and change and now they are $26.99. You will get your discount on top of this.
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
kdd2411 wrote:
Just so you know they lowered the price on the Cellcosmet trail kits. They used to be $28 and change and now they are $26.99. You will get your discount on top of this.

Yippeeeee!!!! Thanks for the heads up kdd2411!
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
kdd2411 wrote:

Yippeeeee!!!! Thanks for the heads up kdd2411!

No problem! I just ordered mine yesterday, can't wait to get it. Will post reviews when I do.
harriet
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi. What currrency is the price quoted for Cellcosmet trial kit? and can we use our EDS discount on Cellcosmet. thanks.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:35 am      Reply with quote
harriet wrote:
Hi. What currrency is the price quoted for Cellcosmet trial kit? and can we use our EDS discount on Cellcosmet. thanks.

When you log in I am pretty sure it will change the price to the country you are located in. If not you can google "money converter" and do it that way. Yes, you do get your discount and in the comments field you can request specific samples you would like with your order and they will do the best to get those to you.
saring
5% products discount

Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:33 am      Reply with quote
this eye cream definitely will be my next target, thanks for sharing.
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
I used this eye cream for a year and loved it! but because of the price and because I'm a beauty junkie, I decided to try a few other lines. I've recently gone back to this eye cream and am glad I did. This is the type of product you keep coming back to. Well worth the money.
HeavenLeigh
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
Does this eye cream give you milia? I'm soooooo milia prone, I don't even use an eyecream now because of that. And fine lines are starting to show at the young age of 25, which worries me! thanks to this dryer than bone climate in Australia Sad Sad
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
HeavenLeigh wrote:
Does this eye cream give you milia? I'm soooooo milia prone, I don't even use an eyecream now because of that. And fine lines are starting to show at the young age of 25, which worries me! thanks to this dryer than bone climate in Australia Sad Sad

I would not be surprised that it can give milia. This eye cream is concentrated and you only need to apply very little. I don't use half a pump or a quarter of a pump to use the eye cream. If I applied too much, I apply the leftover on my lips. You will notice your dry lips get all plumped up!
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:11 am      Reply with quote
I have just used a sample of this eye cream for a couple of days and so far like it a lot. It has a light creamy texture so that it melts in easily. At the same time it does a good job in moisturizing. I hope I could see some anti-aging effect in the long run.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
lunathefinal wrote:
I have just used a sample of this eye cream for a couple of days and so far like it a lot. It has a light creamy texture so that it melts in easily. At the same time it does a good job in moisturizing. I hope I could see some anti-aging effect in the long run.

Keep us posted! I have a sample in the mail and can't wait to give it a try.
saring
5% products discount

Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:49 am      Reply with quote
now I used 6 days (only night), I didn't see the great result yet, hope it will come soon.
Jesselyn
5% products discount

Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
I must be one of the few who didn't find any improvements in my fine lines/circles. I don't get puffy eyes so can't comment on that.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |