Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
whitedewy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
no worse, no better, but i will continue buy it
littlebelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 1:34 am      Reply with quote
I have been using the Cellcosmet Eye Gel, Eye Complex and Eye Contour Cream for years already. It is the best eye products I have ever had up to now. It helps to contribute to a softer, moisturized and younger skin.
Rollande

Thu May 21, 2009 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
I have asked the company if the Activator was negatively charged wich is necessary when you clean your face with the Nu Skin Galvanic Spa. To moisture it, you need a positively charged gel and I was wondering if any one know if Cellcosmet has one?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2009 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
Rollande wrote:
I have asked the company if the Activator was negatively charged wich is necessary when you clean your face with the Nu Skin Galvanic Spa. To moisture it, you need a positively charged gel and I was wondering if any one know if Cellcosmet has one?

I don't understand your post and question.
everella
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
I'm undecided following reading this thread. Cellcosmet eye cream is the best selling product on EDS and this might be the deciding factor. As there is vitC in it, does anyone know if one can still apply a vitC serum underneath?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:05 am      Reply with quote
everella wrote:
I'm undecided following reading this thread. Cellcosmet eye cream is the best selling product on EDS and this might be the deciding factor. As there is vitC in it, does anyone know if one can still apply a vitC serum underneath?

I do. In fact, I don't rely on the vitamin C or E that's promised from Cellcosmet. Vitamin E makes me break out big time, but all of Cellcosmet skin care line does not break me out. I don't think there is a lot of the vitamins in there. I find the eye cream is really nice as a base and it soothe and softens the dry/tight part around my eyes. In the winter, I can really feel and see the affects of the eye cream and Ultra Vital. It must be those cells that this line promises, because my skin is smooth, firm and not all that red from the cold air when I was outdoors, doing winter sports or shovelling all the snow off my driveway. This line seems to thrive when the air is fresh and cool. The Activator Gel works wonders for me in the summer, especially.
Don't forget, always apply very little of their creams and slowly apply more if needed because it's very concentrated.
everella
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
everella wrote:

I do. In fact, I don't rely on the vitamin C or E that's promised from Cellcosmet. Vitamin E makes me break out big time, but all of Cellcosmet skin care line does not break me out. I don't think there is a lot of the vitamins in there. I find the eye cream is really nice as a base and it soothe and softens the dry/tight part around my eyes. In the winter, I can really feel and see the affects of the eye cream and Ultra Vital. It must be those cells that this line promises, because my skin is smooth, firm and not all that red from the cold air when I was outdoors, doing winter sports or shovelling all the snow off my driveway. This line seems to thrive when the air is fresh and cool. The Activator Gel works wonders for me in the summer, especially.
Don't forget, always apply very little of their creams and slowly apply more if needed because it's very concentrated.

Hi Skincare,
Thank you for your advice.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:32 am      Reply with quote
Your Welcome, but don't forget our winter can be so cold that it's minus thirty.
edseds2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:30 am      Reply with quote
I have tested many kinds of eye cream, but none of them do effect on me. Maybe I will try it next time.
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
"The Ferrari of Eye Creams"

This one sentence inspires my interest....

Sounds like a do-it-all-for-you eye cream. But does it moisturize the skin enough?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:49 am      Reply with quote
vikki_cooler wrote:
Mabsy wrote:
"The Ferrari of Eye Creams"

Sounds like a do-it-all-for-you eye cream. But does it moisturize the skin enough?

I am a huge, huge fan of Cellcosmet, but please don't fall into the trap that this line is a miracle wrinkle eraser. It's just a nice moisturizer and really feels luxurious. It does not clog your pores, it's concentrated and I found that when it's really cold outside, I find this cream makes my skin better then ever....I don't know if that has to do with it's cell claim.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:18 am      Reply with quote
This cream has done nothing to my eye area in terms of wrinkles/puffiness, not only that, it was not even moisturizing enough for my skin.

So if u have really dry eye area, think twice, because you will not get enough hydration from this cream Confused
jjirak
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
I originally didn't like this creme because it was didn't absorb very well but I've gotten over the hurdle. If you wait a minute it absorbs and dissappears. I love this product.
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:17 am      Reply with quote
I have been using cellcosmet for for 10 years and ultra vital for at least six. There are no magic bullets for skin care. Starting in your early twenties with appropriate products and changing when necessary is key. If at the 35-38 you start using products like cellcosmet, you will see the benefit when you are in your 50's. To start using it one day and wonder why you are not seeing miracles is a bit naive.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
i have tried many eye cream over the years and recently tried la prairie's caviar luxe eye cream..it has a velvety texture but like everyone else is saying, cellcosmet doesn't absorb as well when you apply initially but after a few minutes, it will just sink in
swiss skincare is the best Very Happy
the only thing is it's smell..it's quite heavily fragranted and the smell reminds me of some old lady cream....
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:08 am      Reply with quote
I am always interested in cellcosmet eye cream and will definitely buy one after I consume up my stocks. I am using La prairie caviar luxe lifing eye cream, too. It does not work very well to me... I like La prairie cellular radiance eye cream much better. But the price is really not lovely. Cellcosmet is much more economical and enjoys a high reputation.
racheli
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
i am mid 40s, and have been using the cellcosmet eye contour creme for about 7 month.

my eye area never looked that bad.
dry, fine and deep lines very visible all over.
it looks like my whole eye area is sagging.

maybe something extraordinary (hormones...?) happened during these months, but when i tried a sample of the sisleya eye cream the skin immediately improved.

the visual effects of cellcosmet eye contour matches the feeling when applying it:
- it smells cheapish
- it doesn't feel nourishing or moisturising

i won't repurchase it, nor consider anything else from this line.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:48 am      Reply with quote
Barbara Portno wrote:
I have been using cellcosmet for for 10 years and ultra vital for at least six. There are no magic bullets for skin care. Starting in your early twenties with appropriate products and changing when necessary is key. If at the 35-38 you start using products like cellcosmet, you will see the benefit when you are in your 50's. To start using it one day and wonder why you are not seeing miracles is a bit naive.

Great point! Results don't come overnight and being consistant is key.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Best eye cream ever for me! Absolutely love it and on my second jar.
vivian zhou
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing, I'm very interested in it now. But is it too early for me to use it, I'm 25 years old now.
NataliaT
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:

Not for me! I am one of those minority voices who does not share enthusiasm for cellcosmet. For me, neither the day/night creams, nor the eye cream were moisturizing enough - I had to supplement ( and my skin is not particularly dry, although dehydrated at times). I am sorry to say it was not worth the money i spent. ...But i bought it because my friend swears by this line and doesn't use anything but cellcosmet.
Do try a sample before buying a full size!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
I found it was more then enough to moisturize my eyes & lips. I don't agree that this can battle any dark circles though.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
In addition to cost and, I think it's home products are not any shortcomings of the eye. Indeed to the pattern, dilute black eye effective.
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Recently, I'm interested in Cellcosmet eye products. Any one can share experience about Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel? I knew Mabsy shared her preliminary review about this product. But no more following-up. I want to find a serum texture product useful for dark circle and puffy.
Thanks!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
I think this is the one I tried when my allergies was really, really bad. I applied in on my eyelids and around the eye area. It help calm my eye puffiness. I would compare it to ReVive eye renewal serum.
Both are very safe to put on the eyelid. As for the dark circles, I had them when I was under a great deal of stress where I could not sleep for three months. Cellcosmet serum did help.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |