Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
:: Review :: Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
helenzwl wrote:
I'm hesitating at this product or valmont eye and lip balm.
which one is better?

sure cellcosmet

i'm so tempted! Mad
lululun
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
It is a very good moisturizer. However, I didn't see any firming effect.
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:55 am      Reply with quote
I like it as well, and nice price, as compared to the size.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
An EDS member sent me a bottle of this stuff more than a year ago, I used it on and off but found at the time this to be too rich for my eye area.

Now that I am considering to get the Ultra eye gel, I have picked this up again and started using nightly for the past few weeks.

I must say I am really liking the results, it absorbs in well both on dry and damp skin, I don't mind its fragrance too much. My eye area is now incredibly soft and the undereye area which is usually quite hollow and dark is looking brighter.

I have skin which is easily congested, so was expecting various bumps and such to come up within days of using. I make sure to cleanse the area well at night and occassionaly use a clay mask around the eye area to help with absorbing excess oils and what not.

BTW - I am only 21, but I don't feel too young to start using a GOOD quality eye cream which plumps the skin with cellular based ingredients. Having oily skin often means people put off moisturisers until the skin has degraded beyond repair...
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
Wow. I am utterly speechless on how well this eye cream has performed! I've been using it since the beginning of October and the results have been amazing. One of the broken capillaries underneath my eyes has almost completely faded and the area around my eye is so well moisturized now!!! I've been searching for products for years to help reduce the broken capillaries and it looks like I've finally found something that will. Not to mention the scent is heavenly! I highly recommend it!
rayna
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
I tried valmont and cellcosmet eye products. I found I like cellcosmet better. I just feel cellcosmet is more hydrating, while valmont is a little heavier.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
I had a sample of this one, it was nice, love the smell but now I use Valmont at night and JM age intervention for day and my eyelids, it really firms my eyelids. I have tried many but none worked as well as this one!
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:55 am      Reply with quote
bugaboo, is the JM intervention eyecream really good? Do you see that it really does anything? It's been on my list for a while.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:11 am      Reply with quote
It seemed to firm my eyelids but the cream is rich and thick, doesn't absorb at all, just sits there all sticky and shiny! Very hard to put makeup on! My hunt for a eyelid firming cream is still on. I use Valmont Cellular eye and mouth right now and I like it for undereye.
CleanSkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
This had absolutely no firming effect for me. It was moisturizing enough though.
rayna
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:55 am      Reply with quote
At the beginning, I did not like it. I did not feel any great effects, also not bad ones. Tell the truth, a quiet bit of disappointment. At last I decided to give it more time because of my money. In summer, I almost gave up. This is too much for summer, at least for me. About more than eight months later, I began to see the good thing from it. My eye area is not that dry as usual, especially in winter. In fact, it is much much better than ever.

For the firmness, it did something, but may not that big, at least I did not feel the effect is as good as lancome Rénergie Microlift Eye R.A.R.E. or Rénergie Eye ( I can not remeber which one. It was too long ago I purchased the wrong type.)
Pinup_Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there,

I am new to the forum. I think it's wonderful that there is a place to find the honest opinions of so many people about some truly wonderful products.

I have been looking for a holy grail eye cream and I think after reading your reviews, this may be the one to try next! Very Happy
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Pinup_Girl wrote:
Hi there,

I am new to the forum. I think it's wonderful that there is a place to find the honest opinions of so many people about some truly wonderful products.

I have been looking for a holy grail eye cream and I think after reading your reviews, this may be the one to try next! Very Happy

Get a sample first and apply a tiny amount because it is concentrated. You may not like it if you apply too much. You may also not like it if you don't like the thick texture. That is why I always say to apply tiny amount.

As for the firming affect, I can't comment on that, but I do find that it does keep my puffy eyelids under control when I get stressed out.
Pinup_Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the tip. I actually prefer thicker eye creams, so this one sounds great. Now I just need to save up for it!!!
havana8

Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
EDS has some of the Cellcosmet Travel Kits and the Eye Contour Cream seems to be included in all of them....

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellcosmet-trial-kit-with-p_3146.htm

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellcosmet-trial-kit-conc-p_8279.htm

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellcosmet-trial-kit-with-p_3145.htm
Pinup_Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the links Havana!
sahm
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:56 am      Reply with quote
It moisturised but results did not match up to the price!
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
ya, somehow, I felt it is a little bit drying after several days of usage. Maybe my skin is too dry.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Mabsy...look what you've done! LOL

Well, I was lucky enough to get a sample of this from a friend and unfortunately, I LOVE IT! The skin around my eyes feels so refreshed and moisturized!!! And just like all of you have stated, it is sooo concentrated that you only need to use the tiniest bit (which will justify the kidney I'm going to need to sell to purchase the full size. LOL) Laughing
ade
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:05 am      Reply with quote
So many people like it!! I think I should ask a sample to try it Razz
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
You should definitely try it!
Mabsy

Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
I'm glad it works well for you Pinup_Girl! Still my favourite eye cream after all this time and I'm still almost addicted to the scent of it. I agree though, it was difficult to justify the initial purchase but at least it lasts a long time....

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Eye area is the toughest to care for. I am still in search for a good eye cream. I have used Cellcosmet Contour Eye Cream before and it looks like it is still the best one out there. I am going to save up the money and purchase it again.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:09 am      Reply with quote
I am still a fan of this eye cream and I can't see myself ever stop using it.
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
I am looking for good eye cream too. I just ordered Juvena Juvedical Renewing Eye Serum which is supposed to be able to treat the puffy eyes. Is this one good for puffy eyes too?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |