25 years in service close to half a million orders filled. Contact Us E-Mail Us  |  Log-in or Register Log-in or Register
 
Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

Amazing Cosmetics



Advanced Skin Technology Ageless Secret Ahava Allpresan AlphaDerma Amazing Cosmetics Amino Genesis Anthony Aromatherapy Associates Astara B Kamins Babor Baby Quasar Barielle Benir Beauty Billion Dollar Brows Bioelements Blinc - Kiss Me Bremenn Clinical Brioche Baby Cake Beauty Carita Caudalie Cellcosmet Cellex-C Cellular Skin Rx Clarisonic Clark's Botanicals Comodynes Cosmedix DDF Decleor Dermalogica Dermasuri Dermatix DeVita Donell Dr Dennis Gross Dr Hauschka Dr Renaud Dremu Oil DS Laboratories EmerginC Eminence Organics Fake Bake Furlesse Fusion Beauty Gatineau Gehwol GliSODin Skin Nutrients Glominerals GlyMed Plus GlyTerra-gL Go Smile Grandpa's Green Cream Hue Cosmetics HydroPeptide Hylexin Institut Esthederm IS Clinical Jan Marini Janson-Beckett Juara Juice Beauty Julie Hewett June Jacobs Jurlique Juvena KaplanMD Karin Herzog Kimberly Sayer Lifeline Luzern M.A.D Skincare M2 Skin Care MaMa Lotion Mary Cohr Masqueology Nailtiques NaturDerm NeoCutis Neurotris Nia24 NuFace Obagi Ole Henriksen Orlane Osea Osmotics Payot PCA Skin® Personal MicroDerm Peter Thomas Roth Pevonia PFB Vanish pH Advantage Phyto Phyto-C Phytomer Princereigns Priori Pro-Derm PSF Pure Skin Formulations Pür Minerals RapidLash Raquel Welch RejudiCare Synergy Revale Skin Revision Skincare RevitaLash Rosebud Russell Organics SeroVital Shira Sjal Skeyndor Skin Biology Skin Source Skin Tx Skincerity / Nucerity Sothys St. Tropez StriVectin Suki Sun Laboratories Sundari Talika Tanda Tend Skin Thalgo Too Faced True Cosmetics Tweezerman Valmont Veld's Vie Collection Vivier Weleda Wrinkle MD Yonka Yu-Be Gift Ideas Natural Past Glory



Departments
Face Care
Make-up
Body Care
Hair Care
Tools
Sun Care
Supplements
For Men

Skin Types
Normal
Dry
Oily
Combination
Sensitive
Normal to Oily
Dry to Normal
All

Ingredients




 
Face Eyes & Lips Brushes & Kits
Amazing Cosmetics Favourites Amazing Cosmetics Specials Amazing Cosmetics on our Forum

Amazing Cosmetics

Amazing Cosmetics

Longtime friends and founders of AmazingCosmetics, Sue Katz and Lisa Thurman, believed that beauty should be easy and accessible to all women. Combining their love and passion for cosmetics, the two women worked tirelessly to create a product line that serves to both enhance and perfect a woman's natural look. Endorsed by some of Hollywood's leading cosmetologists, AmazingCosmetics products are guaranteed to leave the skin looking younger and more radiant.

Amazing Cosmetics Products



Express Shop
Face Eyes & Lips Brushes & Kits
Amazing Cosmetics Favourites Amazing Cosmetics Specials Amazing Cosmetics on our Forum


Hot Sellers Best selling products from Amazing Cosmetics line:



Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer


Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer



Amazing Cosmetics Concealer Brush


Amazing Cosmetics Concealer Brush

Customer Favourite!



Amazing Cosmetics Velvet Powder Brush


Amazing Cosmetics Velvet Powder Brush


 

Opinions and Reviews from our Forum members

Pressed Version of Amazing Cosmetics Mineral Foundation!!
Ok - I'll admit it. The second I see the promise of an HG in a mineral foundation, my knees get weak, my wallet loses all control and my money tapdances off to purchase the next new thing. 80% of the time I'm sorry...the other 20% something great happens which gives me hope and enables me to continue.
I picked up the new pressed version of the Amazing Cosmetics minerals at Ulta last week and I actually really really like it so far! My biggest complaint with MMU aside from finding one that won't break me out, is when it is very visible in your pores and lines as soon as your skin starts to get oily. This powder stays REMARKABLY flawless and I've even layered more on midday and it hasn't caked and looks so natural. Even now, at 4:30 p.m. - my makeup looks great and ready for a night out. Usually by this point, I'm dying to get home and wash everything off and reapply if I'm going out - so this is pretty exciting for me. Unfortunately, I never tried the loose powder, so I don't know how it compares. For now, I'm just holding my breath to see how long my enchantment ...... read more about Amazing Cosmetics on our Forum