Opinions and Reviews from our Forum members
fell in love with Phytomer....
I'm a new member here but I'm so glad to find this forum!
I used to be aesthetician, but I uqit because of the selling part which I HATE... so whatever...
I learned with Phytomer products for one semester and totally forgot about them when i finished school. I my llllooonnnggg search for the perfect product, I remembered that I've tried these a while ago. So I went for a Phytomer facial and bought the velvet cream cleanser. It was a shock :shock: !!! the smell of it, I just wnated to have a whole shower with it!!! the texture is amazing for a cleansing milk. I have combination skin and it just does miracle! So I went back to get the ''gommage marin'' (think it's the vegetal peeling) and same thing again. gives amazing results. The texture and smell of this line is just perfect I find, and the cost of it is reasonnable also. So big thumbs up for Phytomer. Just can't wait to get my old moisturizer over to get the Phytomer ...... read more about Phytomer on our Forum
My favourite Phytomer products are:
1. Rosee Visage Face Dew - The rose water as mentioned in earlier posts. It completes the cleansing and leaves my skin dewy soft. You can also chill it and use as it to compress the eyes. It helps to soothe puffiness.
2. Peeling Vegetal - Exfoliates gently yet effectively. It leaves the skin soft and radiant.
3. HydraContinue Moisture Quench Mask - This is 1 of the best moisturising Mask. Moisture deeply and yet it doesn't leave a greasy film after you rinse off the mask.
4. Gentle Cleansing Milk - I like this because it cleanses thoroughly and doesn't leave a greasy film on the skin.
Other products worth trying out are:
1. Purifying Cleansing Gel
2. HydraContinue Moisturising Base Skin Cream
3. Purifying Mask
4. Lift ...... read more about Phytomer on our Forum
I really like the Phytomer Accept Neutralizing cleanser. It's creamy, but rinses off easily with warm water, and takes off all my foundation and sunscreen without a problem, and leaves my sensitive skin feeling soft. It has a nice, gentle smell, not too strong. It's the best cleanser I've used in ages.
I have to admit I didn't like the Hydracontinue Instant Moisture cream, I felt it left a film on my face. I didn't like the Hydracontinue Nourishing Serum either (for the same reason). Other people seem to like the Instant Moisture cream a lot, so it's probably just that it didn't suit my particular skin (if it's of any interest, I have combination skin prone to reddening and mild rosacea).
Cheers :) ...... read more about Phytomer on our Forum
Individual results my vary from person to person.